Thursday, March 26, 2020

No Wigs


The Trial started.....

The Judge or Magistrate addressed the court...

'We welcome our American Friends who will be defending the accused, One John Fahey..(Jack's Actual name)….Because they are not familiar with our customs, We will not ask them to wear wigs." he said, which was met by laughter...

 Olivia whispered to Yvette..

"Phew....I am sooo glad of that....I'd of looked ridiculous..." she said.
"Who you tellin? I'd of looked equally ridiculous and you know my guys wouldn't let me live it down...."said Yvette who high fived Olivia..

They were the only ones who would be arguing the case... The rest of the legal team, Beverly West-East, Nelson East, Josie Boyd, Keith Jones, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans, Sofia Garcia and Kahlil Ahmed  sat in the visitors section..







They had prepared Yvette and Olivia as well as possible in the days before...Now they would get to watch the entire thing..

Jack sat in between Yvette and Olivia..

"See that guy sitting next to the prosecutor...That's Inspector Bishop..

"He's the idiot who arrested me.. His whole case is based off of that gun in the front seat of my car and an anonymous tip...He's more interested in being on television than actually doing good police work...What an idiot." he said.

 "Wow, kind of reminds me of uh someone we know at home."  said Olivia.
Yvette cracked up laughing.....

"Stoppppppppp...but you're right though.." said Yvette.

Good Ole Liv...Yvette was so glad she was here...She had always been able to keep her straight and sane no matter what happened...Going back to law school days....

The Prosecutor, a stern humorless man named Milton Standish did not seemed impressed or amused by any of us...

He began his sumnation...He wove a very incredible, but good story as stories go of an ambitious attorney, Jack Fahey, who was very afraid that this client, Rafer Williamson, a wealthy businessman and a huge client of his corporate firm, McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt in the United States was about to drop him as an attorney as well as drop his law firm...He was in danger of being fired..and not only that...Mr. Williamson had recent proof that Mr. Fahey was his romantic rival for the affections of Jennifer Figg, a local girl, widely rumored to be Mr. Rafelson's Mistress....and thus he murdered him..He claimed to have all of the proof he needed..


Yvette and Olivia smiled and warmly greeted everyone, which instantly made them a hit with the jurors and the spectators, amused by two pretty American women...

They said that there was recent proof which they would provide that Jack Fahey and Mr. Williamson had mended fences over the past three months and that he was not going to be fired...They also said that they could prove that he was nowhere near the crime scene and ultimately innocent...

The battle lines were drawn...

Boring, stuffy ,seemingly always angry Magistrate Milton Standish and


sexy ,charming and humorous American Attorneys ,Yvette Jones and Olivia Bennett-Alexander...

II-

As the arguments began...The Judge was quite impressed with the American's knowledge of British Law and Parliamentary Procedure..


Olivia and Yvette corrected Miles Standish

numerous times , which did nothing for his mood.

 "This guy must have been born with an angry smirk on his face...When he was a kid..someone must have put starch in his milk."muttered Nelson...
 "I googled him...He's won 127 straight cases, he's like on a roll.."said Josie..
"Oh God....He's like another Rockland Cambridge..."sighed Beverly..

"Before he met your mama."joked Bee Bee..

"Shame you don't have anymore aunts....Maybe you could match him up with them.."laughed  Sofia.

"You may find this hard to believe , but I do have other aunts..None of them would go for this guy.."said Beverly..

"Liv is your favorite Auntie huh?" said Keith Jones..

"That's quite obvious man.." said Kahlil...

"Cause we grew up together like sisters..We slept in the same room at my grandparents house for years...Til she went off to college."said Beverly...

"Awwwwwww..I think the relationship between you two is soooo sweet, your close relationship and all...I was an only child...Sofia used to live across the driveway from me...She was my first friend...." said Bee Bee.

"Like a sister...We were in Girl Scouts together...Elementary School, Middle School, High School and Temple, pledged Delta together and then Penn Law School.."said Sofia..
''Awwww."said Beverly.

 "Liv and Yvette are doing a good job so far.."said Nelson..
"Yeah they're really tying this guy up and you can see his frustration...His neck is beet red.."said Keith Jones..

"He's made a few good points too.. I think the Judge digs Liv and Yvette.."said Josie..


He did seem amused with everything they said and he hadn't over-ruled either one of them yet...

"This won't be a cake walk....I can't wait until we mount our defense.."said Kahlil...

III-

Jade was back at the house boat with Paris,

going over the Crime report and crime scene photos..


while Gary and I were in the impound looking at Jack's car..

and studying it..

''What are you looking for Donnie Ray.?" asked Gary..

I had a plastic bag and I collected wax shavings...

"This is just what I thought...Somebody used one of those three dimensional duplicators

 and duplicated Jack's car keys.....That's how he or she spirited his car away so many times...My guess is the valet helped whoever do this and was paid a lot for his silence.." I said.

"I checked that Valet's Bank Account today......All of that money is gone..He has a balance of 25 pounds..Luckily I photo shot the amount before it vanished..I'm thinking either that valet trnasfered all of his money to another account or..."said Gary.

"He's dead...He knows too much...Our Boy Jack was framed...which means somebody else had a reason to kill Rafer Williamson...There's another player in this game Gary..." I said.

"We gotta find that girl.."said Gary...

''His Mistress, Jennifer Figg...She's the key to this whole thing.." I said..

While on Dowling Street.....


"First time you've come over here two days in a row.."said Jennifer Figg.

"I wanted to see you...I uh heard three American Investigators were nosing around..They work for the Attorneys defending Jack Fahey.." said Attorney Roger Good..

He pulled her to him and kissed her softly...

"I didn't tell them anything... Ummmmmmmm.." she moaned..

"Good...They've got no cause to worry you anymore." said Roger in between more kisses..

He helped her out of her jeans and ran his hands down into her panties ,rubbing her buttocks...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're quite randy.....Soooooo what happens to me?" she asked in between more kisses as he took her clothes off...Rafer is dead...Who will pay for this flat..?" she asked.

"Well it will go to his wife...You'll have to be out of here." he said..

Soon they were lying across the bed making sweet love.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Roger...Roger...Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" she cooed..

'When I'm with you I forget all of my troubles...ummmmmmmmmmmmm…"he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Roger....you make me cum sooooo hard...ouuuuuuu/" she moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemed to just slip by....

A soft rain began to fall......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." he moaned..

"Rogerrr ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The bed springs were squeaking and her headboard began to split down the middle...The wooden legs on her bed were shaking...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody hell this is sooooo good." he moaned as he came and came hard..

He lie in between her legs, trying to catch his breath..
She showered and got dressed....
 ''So what happens to me?  I was asking you that before we got intimate."asked Jennifer..
"I suppose you'll need to find another flat.."said Roger Good...

 "No YOU'RE GOING TO FIND ME AND PAY FOR ANOTHER FLAT." she said.
''What? are you mad.?" said Roger Good.
"No lawyer man...I'm not...If you want to keep getting this...You'll set me up and set me up soon or your pregnant wife will soon know my name...Is that understood?  This is the last freebie..If you want anymore..You'll meet my price.."said Jeniffer..
"Jennifer please...you..you can't be serious..."said Roger Good..

"Oh I'm dead serious....You coming over here and screwing my brains out is what lead him to hire a private detective and what got me tossed out in the first place and you killing him didn't help matters...It's your fault I'm nearly homeless....Now you're going to rectify that or pay the consequnces." she said.

He looked at her with pure surprise....

IV-

I rang the doorbell....It was just beginning to get dark...To my surprise, Jennifer Figg answered the door..


She looked me up and down and smiled seductively...

"I don't know who you are or what you want with me...but I'm certain I'll enjoy finding out....Come in...Indeed, come in.." she said.

"That's Ms. Figg correct? Not Mrs.?" I asked.

"It's Ms. Figg....You're a Yank aren't you?" she asked..


"Yes I am...I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm an Investigator..."I said.


"You're with the American Barristers representing Jack Fahey aren't you?" she said.

"Yes, I am...We've been looking for you and calling you for a few days now...and you know why...First of all, you weren't sleeping with Jack were you?" I asked..


"No I never was...."she said..

"But somebody went to an awful lot of trouble to make Mr. Rafer Williamson believe you were when you weren't...Same person responsible for Mr. Williamson's death....I think you've pretty much figured that out for yourself haven't you...?" I asked.


"You're right."she sighed..
"You were just a pawn in this game....with sweet benefits.....You ready for some payback??  You're about to be put out of here and whoever is behind this....I think I know who is only interested in their own aims, not yours...You need to at least save an innocent man." I said.


"You're right..."she said surprisingly...


''Can I get you to sign a statement and tape record your testimony?" I asked her..



Standing across the street from the house and watching the entire thing was

Attorney Roger Good.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)





4 comments:

Rita said...

I Love when these two teams link up...I just love it.

Cheryl said...

I love it too!

Brenda said...

I've been binge reading all week!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!