Thursday, March 12, 2020

Intimidation

We were in a really bad part of town...

 "I thought Philly had some holes...but wow!"said Beverly.

"Every town has what you call holes...Shortcake.. As a former Homicide Detective...I have found that I have gotten a lot of information from places like this.." I said.

I really hadn't wanted Shortcake to come along with me...This was kind of dangerous, but she insisted... Ivy league educated Attorney or not.. Beverly Cheryl West was as tough as any guy I had ever partnered with...She was still basically, a round the way girl from West Philadelphia..Completely fearless and down for a fight ...

I loved that about her...but still, I loved her nearly as much as I loved her aunt and I desperately didn't want anything to happen to her...

We walked into the bar....

The Bartender, a guy known on the street as Kut Close...Real Name...Karl Jordan motioned for another guy to take over the bar...He and I and Beverly sat down in a corner..

''Only reason I'm talkin to you is because my man Chico said it was okay, that you was good..Who is Sugar britches here...and I mean that as a compliment darlin..." he said and smiled..

 ''She's one of the Attorneys trying to get Chico out..Not being a cop anymore...It's very important to me that I have an Attorney present, when I do my investigations...So there are no mis-understandings.."I said.
"And my name is Beverly...Mrs. East if you're nasty.."said Beverly with a smile..

Kut Klose laughed...

"I like her...She's got spunk...Your Husband is one lucky man.."he said..

"He knows that.."laughed Beverly..

''So you say you were with Chico the night that woman was raped , robbed and murdered in the park right?" I asked.

"Yeah...Me and Chico were at the Arcades...we played until most of our money ran out...We were on the other side of town..He couldn't have done it...We both bought a case of beer and he went home..I dropped him off and I went home.."said Kut Klose..

"But you didn't testify."said Beverly...

"Manson man....He was bangin my parole officer....I had just got out of the joint..I did a nickel and got paroled on an armed robbery charge...I had just gotten a job...I had to kick in ten percent of my pay to this parole officer..She was a real bitch...Or she was threatening to violate me.. I went down to the station to testify that I was with Chico and that he couldn't have done it...She violated me..I was in County for three months...Then the charges were dropped..Two goons came by my house..told me to shut my mouth or they'd bust me up and then see to it that I went back to the joint.."said Kut Klose.

''Will you sign an affidavit to that affect and allow me to record you?" I asked.

''Sure Will, my sentence is up...I aint on papers no more...plus I own this joint...If you need me in court...I'm there..Chico got a raw deal....I saw him at one of his early court appearences...His face was still swollen from the beating that that creep Manson put on him..." said Kut Klose..

"Manson is a big deal now...A Captain..His beating days are over...I'm gonna make sure his career as a police officer is over too.." I said.. "Excuse me.." I said..

I walked to the men's room.....

 Kut Close looked at Beverly and smiled..

"Can I uh buy you a drink sexy?" he asked.
"You don't serve Martinis in here..but I'll take a Beer. a Modelo…." she said..

"Awww you fancy huh? How about a Corona?" he said.

"That's cool.." said Beverly....


I finished my business as they say and was washing my hands when the stall door slowly opened...I saw a big hulking figure in a dark suit slither out....before I could turn and dry my hands...the man had a garrotte around my neck and was squeezing hard....It was a tall white man with soul less eyes...an old time playa from back in the day...

He was my father's age, but strong as hell..He was squeezing the breath out of me and practically lifting me off of the ground...I took what strength I had left and kicked him in his groin as hard as I could...He grunted, but he loosened up his hold just enough for me to elbow him in his jaw, snapping his head back and sending him flying...

I didn't have the time to catch my breath before he was heading toward me....He,  was silent, didn't waste a lot of time talking..I liked that.

I landed some good lefts and rights to his body, but he was equally good with his hands...he landed some good lefts and rights to mine...I countered and landed some lefts and rights to his face, but he equaled me with some well placed lefts and rights to mine...

What I had in my favor was that he was older and I could feel him getting winded...I cracked him hard in his jaw and saw blood trickle from his mouth...I cracked him again and saw the sweat fly off of his face...I hit him in his stomach and he bent down in obvious pain..I landed some more lefts and rights to his jaw which sent him into the wall...and down on the bathroom floor..He lay there for a minute...still conscious and  breathing heavy...I was holding my neck and still gasping for air...

 I stumbled out of the restroom, trying to catch my breath and trying to run down the back hall when he came out with his gun, a .45, drawn ,..I pulled my .38 smokeless out and spun around..and put the nozzle to his ear...

"Give it up pops or the next sound you hear will be your last." I said..

He did and I walked him out and made him sit down...

"You know this guy Kut?" I asked.

"Never seen him before..Mannnn you nice with your hands...My mann!"said Kut Close..

"Call the police."I said.. I tossed Beverly the .45

"If he twitches..blow his gotdamn brains out!" I said Coldly..

She had never heard me speak that coldly...I could tell she was a little frightened..but she cocked the gun and aimed it at him without shaking...I smiled..  My girl!!!

She looked at his face...Both of his eyes were nearly swollen shut and his lips were swollen..His nose was bleeding profusely...All of the fight was out of him...I had tuned him up good!

To My surprise..Captain Russel Manson arrived with several uniformed policemen..

"Amazing that a Captain would show up on a routine call from a bar.." I said..

"You wish to file a complaint?" he snarled.

"Sure do...This gentleman assaulted me inside the men's room and pulled this gun on me..That's Assault with intent to kill I believe." I said..I unloaded the .45 and tossed it to one of the uniformed cops.

They handcuffed him and hauled him out..

"Have a nice....safe day...All of youse.." he said sullenly..as he left..

"That guy must have followed you in here..He aint a regular..."said Kut Klose..

''Wanna Make a bet he's out of jail before I get back to where I'm staying..?" I said..

Beverly looked a little shook..

I took her in my arms and held her tight and rocked her back and forth..

"That was all an act for his benefit..I wouldn't have wanted you to really shoot him..You alright Shortcake?" I asked..

She hugged me tightly...

"I'm alright Donnie Ray..." she said.. I kissed her forehead.

"Let's get out of here" I said.



.
II-


At our Air BNB...



Olivia, Nelson and Josie worked feverishly on Chico's case...Lining up predicates and feverishly waiting for the DNA and other exculpatory evidence to be returned... They only had a few days before the retrial...

"If we have the same Judge....I'm going to request a bench trial.." said Olivia..
 ''A Bench Trial...You've never done that before Liv or have you?" asked Nelson.
"I've never been at a Bench Trial before.." said Josie.

"I've requested one twice...both times I was at my corporate firm...The first one...I lost...The second one...I won..I'm going to roll the dice and go for my third one.."said Olivia..

''What if we lose?" asked Nelson.

 ''Way ahead of you...Before she left with my husband..

Your gorgeous wife drew up several appeals we can take to appellate courts right away..I mean immediately...The same day..."said Olivia..

"Beverly is good like that.."laughed Josie..

Beverly and I were fresh from the inner city dive and on our way to B.L.'s hotel to warn him of an imminent attack...They didn't know where we lived...They had gotten lucky and sent an old goon to follow me and Beverly...

They were more than likely going after B.L.  He was registered at a local hotel...

He was in the park, talking to some locals..

"So you say...Some local guys known as the Kennedy Brothers were at large in this park assaulting women five years ago.." he asked.

"Five years ago...They still doin it..Mostly grab the purse..but occasionally they've been known to get a little handsy..."said one prostitute..

"Handsy as in rape?" asked B.L.

The girl laughed. "Yeah as in rape.. They're white guys...Kennedy isn't their real names ,but they address each other as Johnny and Bobby...Thus the nickname.."said another girl..

Suddenly  they looked up and started walking away...

"Hey I wasn't finished talking to you."said B.L.

Two sinister looking guys walked up...

"You're finished talking...."

"Yeah...You're goin back to Philly with a message for your lawyer friends." said the other guy...

He punched B.L. in the jaw..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."said B.L. , The other guy punched him in the stomach...

B.L. punched one guy in his face....but not before he was hit with a sap...He fell down...

Beverly and I pulled up just then...

 'Heyyy fellas...That's no way to treat a guest to your town.." I said..
Beverly ran over to B.L..

"Are you alright..?" she asked.

One of the guys...The guy who knocked B.L. down  smiled..

''Ohhhh we gotta wise guy here.." he said..

"Here we go again.." I said..

He was  huge..bigger than me...He hit me first and knocked me down...

Like I said he was a huge , heavily muscled and bald headed black man who  was about to stomp me....I grabbed his foot and twisted it and sent him falling to the ground.....I managed to get to my feet ,but I was in extreme pain....He charged at me..I crouched and I landed about 12 good lefts and rights to his face.....I caught him with an uppercut that damn near ripped his head off and then clocked him in his jaw and sent him flying.... He quickly got to his feet and charged me again...throwing haymakers...I dodged them all and ripped his midsection with well placed lefts and rights and then cold cocked him in his jaw, sending him spinning around...I attempted a swift kick to his solar plexus , but he caught my foot , twisted my leg and sent me flying to the ground again.....

He lifted me up by my neck and put his massive hands around my neck..I kicked him as hard as I could in his privates and he let me go...I again punished his midsection with 10-12 lefts and rights and then planted more lefts and rights to his face...He fell to the ground.....I thought I had time to catch my breath....but he was up again and charging at me...I picked up an old trash can that was sitting in the corner and smashed him over his head... and down he went with a crash.. he didn't get back up! In fact...his head was bleeding profusely! he was breathing heavily....The crowd who gathered around to see the fight cheered... I grabbed his collar and pulled my .38 smokeless out and stuck it in his ribs...

I took his gun off of him...All of the fight was gone from him...

Now his friend made a move toward me..


Beverly tripped him.....He fell to the ground, which gave me room to breathe  , I smiled at her...

I slugged the guy I was fighting over the head and he fell to the ground..

His friend was on his feet now..and he  punched me in the jaw.... I was stunned...He tried to throw another haymaker, but I blocked his second punch and landed a hard punch to his jaw...He swung wildly again..I blocked this punch and tore his mid section up with a series of lefts and rights...

He charged at me..I crouched and I landed about 12 good lefts and rights to his face.....I caught him with an uppercut that damn near ripped his head off and then clocked him in his jaw and sent him flying.... He quickly got to his feet and charged me again...throwing haymakers..Why do these big fat guys always throw haymakers??..They practically telegraph their punches and they leave themselves open?

His mouth and nose were bleeding profusely and his left eye was swollen shut.. I hit him with some nice lefts and rights to his face which was becoming unrecognizable.....He was wheezing and breathing heavy now..He swung again and missed me by a mile..I landed more lefts and rights with laser like precision....I had gotten my second wind now..

A crowd of prostitutes, Junkies and other street people gathered around ..I guess they were wondering who was this black man that was beating the crap out of these two goons..

I dodged his wild swings  and ripped his midsection with well placed lefts and rights and then cold cocked him in his jaw, sending him spinning around...I attempted a swift kick to his solar plexus , but he caught my foot , twisted my leg and sent me flying to the ground... I quickly got to my feet .I nailed him with several left and right jabs to his jaw...His head was going from side to side..

The crowd was cheering me on...

He wasn't in good shape either  and was wheezing and blowing and my next punch sent him flying .

Before he could get up...I put my .38 snub nose at his nose....He was still wheezing and blowing.

"Hey man...a word to the wise.. Salads! More salads and less carbs. I could pull the trigger and sleep well tonight asshole... " I said..

He collapsed....

I was in cop mode...They both knew it and they stopped struggling..

Beverly got some rope out of the SUV and I tied both men up...

The small crowd of street people cheered...

One Prostitute held my hand up...

"Damn champ...How would you like a victory lap with me?" she whispered in my ear..

''Sorry baby...I'm married." I said.

"You love her?" she asked..

"Very much!" I said..

"Ummmph...She must put the whammy on you at night.." she said.. and laughed..

B.L. called the police and for the second time.. Captain Russell Manson arrived on the scene..

He took a look at both men...both men's faces were swollen...Lips swollen, both eyes nearly shut..
noses bloody...He couldn't believe it...

"Wow you're the most hands on Captain I have ever seen.."said Beverly...

"We were on our way home and these two ruffians attacked this man...I came to his rescue.."I said.

"Is that right?" said Captain Manson..
"That is right...I was questioning some people about the goings on in this park five years ago and these two guys hit me..told me to leave town...You wouldn't know why they asked me that would you?" aske B.L. sarcastically..

"No I wouldn't..but sometimes people don't like outsiders poking their noses into things that aren't their business.."said Captain Manson..


"Is that you talking Captain or uh is that what they feel?" said Beverly..

''You pressin charges?" asked Captain Manson..clearly irritated with both Beverly and I....

"I most certainly am...Assault and battery."said B.L.

Captain Manson handcuffed both men...Two officers read them their rights and took them into custody...

He stared at me..

"You seem to be around a lot when there is trouble...I'm getting tired of seeing you..." he snarled.

"You seem to be around a lot too...As a Captain, don't you have paperwork to do? Seems to me like a Sgt, or a Lieutenant would be handling something like this."I said..

He turned and left..He didn't even try to answer my question. I could tell he was furious..

After they were gone..

I took three GPS trackers off of my car...I figured his cops had done that while he was talking to me.

A junkie walked up to me...He pointed..

"They put a fourth one on your car man.."he said and pointed..

I took it off...I was slipping..

I passed him a twenty...

"Thanks man.." I said.. I passed him all four GPS Trackers...He smiled..He could sell them for money.

."B.L. pack your bags..you're coming with us..It's not safe for you to be here..Those goons will be out of jail before the ink dries on the complaints...Pack your bags and check out..We've got an empty room."said Beverly...

B.L. did as he was told and he came back with us..

What a day we had had...I hadn't fought that much in a long time...Three fights in one day...I hadn't ever...

III-

 ''What a day you had baby.." said Olivia..after I had told her about my day...
 "I just hope the information I got you helps." I said.
 "I'm so angry...I can't believe how corrupt these two are.."said Beverly..
 "Well Manson is corrupt...We can't prove ADA Dinkins had anything to do with it.."said Nelson..
 "We don't have to.."said Josie..
"Thanks for putting me up guys.."said B.L.


"Oh don't mention it...We're about to cook dinner." said Beverly...

"I'll set the table." said Paris.

 The girls fried some chicken...
 Fried some Shrimp
 Made some whipped sweet potatoes
and fixed a fresh garden salad...

We topped it off with some wine...

''You guys really know how to set it off.."said a Happy B.L.

 "After the day you've had...you deserve a little nourishment.."said Olivia..
 "Indeed...I'm thinking that cop...Manson..is rogue...I don't  think ADA Dinkins had anything to do with today's activities.."I said.
 "He had to know about it Donnie Ray.."said Beverly..
 "If he didn't...I'm bettin he knows now.."said Nelson..
 "Yeah and he's steaming mad.."said Beverly...
"I love you guys....and your adventures.."laughed Paris.

IV-

Everyone was in their rooms now...In for the night...

 Olivia sat on the bed in her white lace baby doll and matching white string bikini panties..

"Are you sore after all that fighting?" she asked..

"A little...I shudder at what they had planned for us....I'm so glad they didn't find out where you girls were staying and I'm sorry I took Shortcake along.. It was too dangerous.."I said..

I took off my bloody clothes and put them on a clothes bag...

"But you took good care of her..Like you always do...I trust you with her.."said Olivia..

"I'm just glad we are all safe and still relatively anonymous...These guys are criminals." I said..

"Shhhh let's forget about them for awhile.."whispered Olivia to me..as she took my shirt and undershirt off...

We kissed passionately....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...You couldn't wait could you?" she said smiling...

"No...I couldn't..." I said trying to devour her lips and breathing heavily...

Olivia was breathing heavily too....and doing a good job of devouring my lips...

She returned my passion and soon,I was kissing her neck, her earlobes, her cheeks and her sweet and soft lips....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..oh my god Donnie Ray..." she moaned...as she fell against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

 I ran my hands up under her cute sheer little baby doll.

"Ohhhhhh My Godd..."I moaned...

She unzippered my trousers...and I slipped her baby doll and panties off!.

We continued kissing passionately and moaning and within minutes... we were on the bed....continuing to kiss each other passionately...

"Get on that bed!" she commanded...


Her soft hands massaged my growing erection....

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,you feel soo good baby..Myyyy goodness."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,so do you..."I sighed...



I laid Olivia across the bed and I spread her legs....I entered her very slowly this time....She was good and wet and warm like an oven....I'm staring into her beautiful brown eyes and looking at that gorgeous dark and baby soft skin...We were face to face...She leaned up and kissed me...and I begin thrusting inside her ...Slowly at first and then just a little faster..I wanted this to last....I unhooked her bra and slid it off....We continued kissing and stroking...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemed to evaporate like nothing...It always did once we got started....

Olivia moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...

I could feel a soft breeze blow across my back from the open window...

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...Ohhhh Donnie Ray.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is soooooo gooood..."she moaned as we continued to make love....I don't know how long we lie there on the bed like that before she turned me over and positioned herself on top of me and began going up and down , up and down.....Her hair partially blocking her face....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Livy..." I moaned...as she held on tightly and began moving faster and harder..

I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...this is beyond goood...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Yessss...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it is..."
I moaned as we continued....

It was another HOUR of sweet lovemaking before I came so hard that once again I was frightened it could be this good...

Olivia climaxed too and turned her head from side to side...Tears just flowing from her eyes...and sweat running down both of our bodies...She slapped me in the face...She was really feeling good...
"Ohh my goodness Donnie Ray....I'm sorry...ohhhh my god ,you feel so good...ouuuuuuuuu, you are just showing offf,ohhhh my goddd!"she said...
One More HOUR went by before I finally came and came hard......


I lay in between her legs...

"Ummmmmm I didn't think you'd ever cum baby...ouuuuuuu..."she cooed..She was catching her breath too! Her legs were still shaking...I didn't think I'd ever cum either...as sweat ran off of me...



And meanwhile somewhere else...Someone was receiving a tongue lashing..

It was daybreak in the park...


"Youuuuuuuuuuuuu idiot...You gotdamn idiot...I told you to chill...Didn't I? Keep a low profile and what do you do.? You send in three goons to lean on them..." said DDA Dinkins..

"I figured they'd scare em...force em to leave town..."said Captain Manson..


"Oh you did ,did you?   Olivia's husband...is an ex-cop...from down south...He beat the piss out of all three of those guys and what's more..he and that reporter have actually pressed charges...I can't cut those guys loose.."said DDA Dinkins..

"You have to...If they start talking..That's my ass man...I'm a Captain...I'm eying a cushy job in the D.A.'s office man."said Captain Manson..


"Tell me you weren't stupid enough to hire them personally..Please tell me.."said DDA Dinkins..

"My Lieutenant did...He was off duty..."said Captain Dinkins..


"You idiot...I'm a breathe away from the D.A.'s position and I've got to contend with this.." he said.
"The jurors...We find out who they are and we get to them.."said Manson..


DDA Dinkins sighed..

"That seems to be my only move...but you let me handle it..Not You!  You still don't know where they are staying do you?" asked DDA Dinkins..

"No...they found the GPS trackers on the car and tossed them in the trash here in the park and that reporter ,B.L. Benz...he checked out of his hotel...He's in the wind too..Maybe he high tailed it back home.."said Manson..

"Maybe he didn't...Nothing we can do about him now..Leave him alone..I've just got to try and beat those fancy lawyers in court."said DDA Dinkins..

"Yeah, you haven't actually tried a case yourself in years...Good luck with that.."laughed Captain Manson.


as they stood in the park...a sense of dread came over both men...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


9 comments:

Toni said...

People forget how dangerous Donnie Ray can be if pushed...

Angie B. said...

All caught up now!

Sunflower said...

Violent episode, but very good just the same!

Tate 2 said...

Donnie Ray put a butt whippen on three dudes! Loved it!

Lisa said...

Donnie Ray's swag is sexy!

Halo said...

I love how gentle and tender and protective he can be of Olivia and Beverly one minute and how he can open a can of whip ass on some thug in the next minute!

Vanessa said...

Donnie Ray is a loving man, very tender and gentle...but he also has deep violence in him...Olivia and Beverly have seen that in him...I think it scares them and fascinates them all at once.

Brenda said...

I agree with Vanessa!

Rita said...

I also agree with Vanessa! Those two sides of Donnie Ray are both fascinating and wildly sexy!