Friday, March 6, 2020

Can't Blame A Girl for Trying

THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY OF OPERATIONS-PHILADELPHIA POLICE DEPARTMENT

''Lt. Tragg, what is it this time?"asked the Deputy of Operations..

"Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her detectives have once again interfered in one of my cases....Last night it was quite obvious..." he screamed..








"If I recall..They arrived in a driveway to find a dead suspect


....A suspect you didn't have in any of your reports...A Suspect you weren't even aware of... And they have a taped confession of this suspect admitting to YOUR GUY's murder , as well as the murder weapon..."said the Deputy of Operations..

"The Gun

he was trying to sell was a ballistics match to the gun that killed Trevor Wilson...That and his taped confession closes your case...You should be thanking them..."said Captain Ed. Cantrell..

"What about that Private Detective, Kevin Morris..

He definitely interfered with me while I was doing my investigation..What is to be done about him?" screamed Lt. Tragg.

"He got the taped confession...and he called Sissy Van Buren and The Medical Examiner's Office..


So to answer your question...Nothing is going to be done about him...If anything ,you should be thanking him too...Your case is down...Largely because of him...." said the Deputy of Operations..

"ADA Karen Page hired him to look into the suspect's wife, Leslie Mckenzie,

 who you initially arrested for murder.....She is suspected of running two Cancer GoFundMe scams...Mr. Morris stopped short of finding out if there was a conspiracy to murder Mr. Wilson ,who had come to ADA Page the day before he was murdered by her husband...Did you know any of that?" asked The Deputy of Operations..

"Of course...It was part of my ongoing investigation."Lt. Tragg lied..

"Hmmm funny..it's not in any of your case files..."said the Deputy of Operations, who clearly didn't believe him.

"You know, Sissy and her detectives have cleaned up a couple of your cases this year...This makes three..and two were with Kevin Morris's help...They aren't interfering..They're doing a better investigative job than you..Get it together Arthur...."said Ed Cantrell as he walked out..

'"Artie, I've got work to do...Anything else?"asked the Deputy of Operations.


"No...Nothin else.." he snarled as he stomped his foot and stormed out...

An officer whispered to the The Deputy of Operations...

"That guy needs to get laid and soon." he said..

"Yeah...I know..."said the Deputy of Operations..






II-

AT MY HOUSE....
Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..


"I saw the news....You and Walter can't stay out of trouble.."she laughed..

We had found and unfortunately had to shoot to death, Trevor Wilson's murderer...The husband of Leslie McKenzie..He confessed to the murder but did not say whether she put him up to it...
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

''Where is Kimmy Cakes?" I asked..

"Sleep..and don't wake her." she said as she led me upstairs to our bedroom..

I stared at Sepia....

"I'd like to get in trouble with you.." I whispered..

"You always want to get in trouble with me.."she giggled and continued kissing me softly...
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...

"You are soooo nasty. Myyyyyy goodness...Sooo hard and sooo huge...Myyyy goodness" she laughed..

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"Ouuuuuu you can't wait to get in the bedroom can you?" she asked in between kisses..

I didn't answer.
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....

"You must be extra stressful this week...you've been screwing my brains out.." laughed Sepia..

"Maybe you've been extra sexy this week.." I said..

"Ohhhh is that it huh?" she laughed...

"Yessss….I said..
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I masterfully stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh my god Kevin, Ouuuuuuuuuuuwhat has gotten into youuuu.." she screamed..

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T WAKE THE BABY!" she moaned...

Her legs were trembling....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY goDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!" she moaned...
The next morning...I poured two tumblers of coffee....



It had been a successful night...Trevor Wilson's killer had been killed in a shootout with Kool Kat and I the night before......and the dosier I turned over to Karen Page gave her what she needed to indict Leslie Mckenzie..The scam artist who had slipped away from us...

I was a little tired this morning..

Sepia and I had had quite a work out the night before.
 Sepia came downstairs...She had slipped on her slip dress from the night before...She put her arms around my neck..

"Goood Morning husband.." she said and hugged me..

"Hey Babes..." I said..

News about Leslie Mckenzie and her Cancer Scam was all over the news...

Along with her face....

People she had scammed along with photos of her multiple bank accounts and the money she took in was plastered all over the television...on all the radio stations and in every newspaper...

The Philadelphia Police and The Pennsylvania State Police had a bolo out on her..Every Train station, Bus depot and Airport was flooded with her photos and with cops looking for her..

Her scamming days were over...Or so I thought..

III-
ONE WEEK LATER-


I went to work that morning...Peeping Tom was waiting for me..

"You won't believe this." he said Smiling..


"Try Me.." I said.

"That scamming broad has set up shop again.." he said.

"What?" I asked...

"She moved that money to a bank in Deleware" said another one of my operatives..

"It's a real small bank and it's the kind of bank that is rumored to launder money and where you can deposit huge amounts of money with no questions asked and without the IRS neccesarily being contacted..." said another operative...

"She's also going under another name...Myra Luckenbill…"said yet another operative...

"You sure it's her?' I asked..

"Oh Yeah...we've been following the money trail and  her...We have a photo of Ms. Luckenbill.."another Operative.

"That's her, leaving the bank.....New Social security number...New drivers license, new doo....but that's her.."said Lockpick Johnson...

"She made some serious underworld connections to even know about that bank and the set up in Wilmington..."I said.

''She's probably duking the local underworld some cash for their silence.."said One of my operatives.

"No doubt!" I said.


"She's got a new scam.... A Kickboxing tournament... She apparently is no stranger to the Wilmington area...She organized a Kickboxing tournament... She has to date scammed dozens of people into paying huge amounts for seats at the tournament, which to date has not taken place..

Last  August, PhillyVoice , one of our affiliated newspapers reported that Luckenbill allegedly had scammed dozens of people into paying entry fees for a Kickboxing charity event that never took place. The "2019 USA Kickboxing for Kilos for the Camp Out" had been billed by Lickenbill as a fundraiser benefitting WMMR's annual "Camp Out for Hunger," but Stevie Preston , of the local news affiliate there confirmed during his morning show last week that the event was never scheduled. "
said Peeping Tom..


"You got an address for her?" I sighed..

"Yeah...She's living in a nice Townhouse in downtown Wilmington..."said one of my administrative assistants..

''Well...It's time to put an end to her high living and high scamming." I said.

I went home that afternoon...

"Sepia....How would you like a nice ride for two out to Wilmington, Deleware?" I asked..


"I'd love it.." she said...

"Call Josie, Ask her if she wouldn't mind watching her god sister for a night?" I said..

"Ohhh wowww!"laughed Sepia..


"Oh and Pack your .22...Just in case..." I said..

"Ummmmm it's that kind of trip huh?" she said..


''Exactly" I said and got on the phone...I was making a call to the FBI.

IV-


Wilmington is a beautiful city...The largest city in Deleware..

Wilmington is the largest and most populous city in the U.S. state of Delaware.

The city was built on the site of Fort Christina, the first Swedish settlement in North America. It is at the confluence of the Christina River and Brandywine River, near where the Christina flows into the Delaware River.

 It is the county seat of New Castle County and one of the major cities in the Delaware Valley metropolitan area. Wilmington was named by Proprietor Thomas Penn after his friend Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington, who was prime minister in the reign of George II of Great Britain.

Sepia and I drove through the city streets...


"This kind of reminds me of Philly.."she said... It was her first time here...

''A lot of Philadelphians have moved here.." I said. Shortly before I met Sepia, I was seriously thinking about it myself..

When she saw the townhouse that Leslie McKenszie was living in...Her eyes got as large as saucers..



"Ouu nice...There's really something to this scamming business huh?" she laughed..


"Oh yeah , as long as you don't mind looking over your shoulder and dreading a day like this.."I said.



I walked up to her door and rang the bell..

If Looks could kill...You should have seen the look on her face when she opened the door and saw me..

"YOU!!!!!" she said in total shock...

"Mrs. Luckenbill or should I say the recently widowed Leslie Mckenzie...Scam artist supreme...Not
here for two weeks and already you were working another scam...I must say...You're good.." I said.

"How did you find me?" she asked..

"I'm a Private Investigator...Finding people is what I do...  I found you and I found your underworld connected bank where you have stashed nearly one million dollars...A lot of people are going to be angry at you.." I said.

She went to go into her purse..

 "Don't do that."said My wife Sepia..
She showed her , her .22 caliber...  ''That makes me nervous." she said and smiled.

"You know...I could scream that you two are trying to rob me..."she laughed..

"You could...but who is around to hear you? "I said. It was early in the afternoon and there wasn't a soul around...Wilmington wasn't Philly where there was always someone stirring.

"But you aint no cop and we aint in Philly...You have no authority to do anything to me..Nor do you have any proof of anything..Just accusations and assumptions."she snarled and laughed..

"Oh But I do...and those guys have the authority to arrest you and take you across state lines, where those accusations and assumptions and a lot of angry people you swindled out of cash will have more than enough proof.."I said..

 Philadelphia Regional Deputy FBI Special Agent in charge, Sharon Ferrell Hopkins
and a squad of FBI agents surrounded her...

"Thanks Kevin, Sepia..we'll take it from here.." she said..


"I don't believe this!!.." she said..She was shocked...she had no idea it would come to this..

"This is just unbelievable....I don't believe this.." she said again..The confident cocky arrogant smile literally dropped from her face....

"Believe it...We shut down your illegal bank yesterday and froze all of their assets...We've arrested 29 people on Fraud and Money Laundering charges , among other things associated with that bank.....The SEC and the IRS are at that bank having a field day right now.... We've got you on Interstate Flight to avoid prosecution for Wire Fraud, Fraud by mail, Fraud by internet, Identity Theft, and possibly conspiracy to commit murder."said Sharon..

The Agents read her her rights and handcuffed her..

"Oh well...Can't blame a girl for trying....I had a good run...For a minute, I lived the high life...You can't take away my trips to Cancun, Vegas, Los Angelas, London, Paris, Madrid, Rome or these fly clothes and this place..A poor girl from Port Richmond like me might have never of achieved this in so short a time." she said..  She was a pure psychopath!

They walked her away...

"Nicely done Kevin...Nicely done..."said Sharon...

 "That's why sometimes I get paid the big bucks...I didn't make a thing off of this case...My client got murdered and he didn't look like he had that much money anyway..."I sighed..
"You did a public service...A good deed.."said Sepia..

"That's right...Tell Him girl.."said Sharon

As we smiled and admired the Wilmington Riverfront.

EPILOUGE-


Most of the people Leslie Mckenzie scammed were re-imbursed….She was convicted of everything except Conspiracy to commit murder...The jury was hung on that..

She was sentenced to 15-30 years in Federal Prison....She was shipped off to San Diego, Where the women's federal prison is..


Sepia and I and her mother and her boyfriend, Charles had dinner and drinks at the Mermaid Crabhouse..

It was both Charles and Jeanne's first time there..


 They loved it!

Charles was one of the people who got his entire $2500.00 back ..

 "Kevin, I can't thank you enough for getting my money back and putting that scamming hussy behind bars..Because of that...Everybody's meal is on me tonight."said Charles..
"You can certainly afford it!" laughed Jeanne...

 "Ohh thank you Charles..."said Sepia, who was gradually warming to him...
"Thanks a lot.."I said..
\
 As the drinks arrived
 along with Crabs and Beers
and Oysters...

"I think you fellas should leave those Oysters alone...for obvious reasons..."laughed Jeanne..
Thinking about the Marathon sex she and Charles had been having the past few days and being exhausted and tired...
Sepia surprisingly agreed..

"Yessssssssssssssss...We can hardly walk right now.." she joked..


Thinking about the Marathon sex she and I had been having lately and how badly she needed a good night's sleep...
Jeanne busted out laughing..

"That's my baby..and she's right...." she laughed..

''She's just like her mama.."laughed Charles..

He gave Jeanne, a wet sloppy kiss on the mouth...

 I smiled....

"I suppose she is.." I said
I put my arms around Sepia and hugged her..

We kissed slowly and passionately....

"Oysters or not..We still gonna get it tonight baby girl.." Jeanne laughed..

A good time was had by all.





11 comments:

Toni said...

Great Story...I binge read the last three installments.

Angie B. said...

I binge read the last three installments too...Great story...Nice wrap up.

Sunflower said...

So Glad to see Kevin take this horrible psychopath down!And to see those people get their money back!

Halo said...

What Sunflower said!

Lisa said...

How, How does Lt. Tragg keep his badge? Anybody that screws up as much as he does would have been fired by now or at least demoted.

Vanessa said...

Mrs. Mckenzie was a total psychopath...No feelings at all for the people she bilked out of their hard earned cash...Not to mention the poor guy who really did have cancer, who she was blocking from getting funds he desperately needed..

Brenda said...

Another good story.

Rita said...

So Nice to see all of the charactors from your other series who had cameos in this story....Most of them originated in the Kevin stories anyway...

Cheryl said...

Got any ideas for any new series...You've got great new charactors like Jessica Sanchez...I like her..and I'm still waiting for a Bonnie Shay story...

Keith said...

No New Series ideas as of yet...but you will be seing more of Bonnie and Jessica in future stories.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THAT SEX SCENE WAS HOTTTT!