Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Dowling Street

THREE MONTHS AGO!

"Mr. Williamson....I understand you wanted to see me.."said Attorney Jack Fahey....

"Knock off the act Jack...As you know...I am extremely unhappy with your handling of my current legal affairs.." said Rafer Williamson..

"Mr. Williamson, as you know...I've been practicing corporate law for 11 years, I am an expert in my field...I have litigated thousands of these type of cases...and in my expert opinion, this is the best way for you to go...You have no loopholes..Pay these people off and call it a day...Cut your losses...This is my best legal advice.."said Jack..

"It is not advice I wish to hear.."said Rafer…"I have already called your office in Philadelphia and told them I may be planning to go in another direction.."said Rafer Williamson..

Jack looked at the other man in the room....

The man smiled...

'With him?  I'm sure he's selling you pie in the sky...What you want to hear, but it's not the best for you....I'm giving you the best advice.."said Jack..

The other man was Roger Good...An American Lawyer with a rival firm ,who had been vying for Rafer Williamson's account...He smiled, but didn't say anything..

"Here are some photos....I believe that is your rental car....In front of this house!"said Rafer Williamson..

"That's my car...but I don't recall it being there...in front of that house...I was out clubbing last night.."said Jack..

"That is the home of a young lady I'm most fond of..If I find out you've been seeing my girlfriend...I'll kill you myself.."said Rafer Williamson..

"That car looks like mine, but, but I assure you...It wasn't me...I swear, I was at the club.."said Jack Fahey.

The other lawyer laughed glibly...






II-


For the past two days.....While Gary , Jade and I tried to verify Jack's story...


.

Olivia, Beverly, Josie, Nelson , Yvette, Keith Jones, Bee Bee, Kahlil and Sofia










found a wonderful law library in downtown London where they studied and availed themselves on British law and customs...

They spent several hours a day reading and studying..

"I talked to several people in the Pub Jack said he was in... They remembered him...and there is film footage supporting that.." I said..

 "Thank goodness he went to a place that has entered the 21st Century." sighed Olivia..
 "He gave his car to Valet service....Sooooo Anybody could have taken his car, while he was clubbing and parked it in front of that girl's house to be photographed.."said Beverly...
 "Have you talked to the Valet who took his car?" asked Nelson..
"Yeah that would clear this whole thing up?" said Josie..

"Funny thing...The Valet working that night...Albert Wesley, quit two days later...I checked his bank account..He got $2500.00 deposited almost immediately...but he has dropped out of sight...No sign of him...Anywhere..." I said.

"That sounds about what I'd expect right about now.."sighed Yvette..

"Here are the Crime Scene Photos...or copies of them, The Autopsy Report and transcripts of his arraignment hearing in which he was formally charged with murder...As you see , the handgun, registered to Jack is squarely in the front seat, with only his fingerprints on it...Lab report says it was fired twice..bullets are a ballistic match."said Gary..

"If I killed somebody...Wouldn't I immediately ditch the weapon, the murder weapon?  Why would I leave it on the front seat of my car for the police to find?" said Keith Jones..

"Yeah ,who would do that? and Corporate Lawyer or not...He would know better than that...."said Kahlil..

"You don't have to be a lawyer to know that, that's just common sense."said Sofia..

"Something we'll hammer home at trial.."said Bee Bee..

"This is a photo of the girl they were beefing over..

She was Rafer Williamson's Mistress.. Her Name is Jennifer Figg"said Jade.

 "HIS MISTRESS?" said Olivia..
 "AND HE WANTED TO FIRE JACK FOR SUPPOSEDLY LAYING UP WITH HIS MISTRESS?" asked Beverly..
 "Since this is a mistress, I assume there is a Mrs. Williamson somewhere.."said Josie.
 "She's in Tokyo...She's been notified of his death...She has of yet ,not returned to the U.K."said Yvette.
 "Hmmmmmmmm trouble in Paradise?" said Bee Bee..

"They lived seperate lives.."said Yvette..
"Yeah, I see."said Sofia..

"What's the deal with her?  She missing too?" asked Nelson..

"No...Donnie Ray and I found her...She wouldn't talk to either of us and we couldn't make her..See if there is a British form of Subpeona.."said Gary...

"She seemed like she was afraid." I said.



III-

DOWLING STREET - ONE MONTH AGO!

"Rafer, what are you doing here? I told you to call." said Jennifer..

"Call?, Call?  I'm paying for this flat....I pay your utilities and your credit cards...You my dear are bought and paid for...I don't have to call...Apparently you've been screwing both of my lawyers.." said Rafer Williamson...

"Nooooooooooooooooooo Nooooooooooooooooooooooo….Wherever did you get that idea?" she asked.

"From these photos of my attorney's rental car... Nice little diversion...but then I saw this photo of you and another of my lawyers kissing..
"CARE TO EXPLAIN?" asked Rafer Williamson...

"I can explain...We had both been out drinking...At the Pub...He was a little drunk, a little randy, but all it was, was a kiss..That's all...Nothing more..I slapped his face and sent him on his way..I swear."said Jennifer..

"Pack your bags and be prepared to leave here by the weekend...I'll not be trifled with.."said Rafer.

"You can't do this to me..It isn't fair?" said Jennifer...

"I can bloody well do as I please...NOW BE OUTT!" he said and he walked to his Bentley and pulled off.

"He knows about us...He has a photo..He's ordered me out..I'll have no place to live...I'll have to live with you.."said Jennifer..

"Are you mad Jenny, My wife is getting ready to have a baby...Don't worry...I'll handle this..I'll smooth it over." said Attorney Roger Good..

He pulled her to him and kissed her softly...

He helped her out of her jeans and ran his hands down into her panties ,rubbing her buttocks...

soon they were lying across the bed making sweet love.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Roger...Roger...Rogerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" she cooed..


'When I'm with you I forget all of my troubles...ummmmmmmmmmmmm…"he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Roger....you make me cum sooooo hard...ouuuuuuu/" she moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS seemed to just slip by....

A soft rain began to fall......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." he moaned..

"Rogerrr ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The bed springs were squeaking and her headboard began to split down the middle...The wooden legs on her bed were shaking...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody hell this is sooooo good." he moaned..
While across town.....

"It is not everyday that I like to admit that I made a mistake, but the independent accountant you hired showed me the actual numbers and you appear to correct....Arrange for partial payment tomorrow and full payment by the end of the week...You know my account numbers..Oh and I have called Mr. McCluskey and Mr. Cohen in Philadelphia and assured them that I will still be using you as my attorney and I will still be paying them a retainer fee.."said Rafer Williamson..

"Thank You sir... Thank you so much." said Jack Fahey... 'What about Roger Good?" he asked.

"He's no longer anybody's worry, I have drafted him and his firm a letter saying that I was not pleased with his work and will no longer require his services.."said  Rafer Williamson...

IV-

"You guys have done excellent work so far....I owe you all an apology...And as a token to you guys getting out from under House Arrest and semi free....I would like to take you all to dinner tonight..It's on me.."said Jack..

"It's Not on McCluskey/Cohen /Connor & Pratt? " asked Yvette.

Jack pulled out his company credit card...

"Of course it is." he said and they both laughed...

Jack didn't disappoint...He took us to a beautiful rooftop establishment that gave us a great view of the city of London...

"This is a great view...If we look far enough, we can see our House boat air BNB." said Nelson...

We all laughed...

Beverly peered out the window...

"He's actually not far off....Wow, look at this view!" said Beverly...

 "Look at this spread!" said Keith Jones, speaking on the food which was buffet style..
 "Myyyyy goodness...They got everything!"exclaimed Kahlil..
"I don't know about you, but I'm ready to chow down.."said Paris..

"When Aren't you ready to chow down?" laughed Josie, jokingly punching Paris on the arm...

"Don't just stand there..Dig in..."said Yvette..

 ''Don't have to tell me twice.."said Bee Bee.
"Me Neither.."said Sofia..

"Right Behind you."said Jade..

"Save some for us.."I joked..

''Vettie , no matter what happens, I will cherish this...We all love hanging out with you guys so much."said Olivia..

"You know we love you guys too...And just us being able to hang out in so many nice places is an extra plus."said Yvette..

Gary smiled and looked at Jack...

"You're alright man!" he said.


"Thanks Dude, Enjoy!" said Jack.

 There was a huge buffet with all kinds of food, from all countries...
 Plenty of Beer and Ale
and many many Martinis....

We chowed down and drank all afternoon long and into the night...We had the beginnings of a good defense....

DOWLING STREET- THREE WEEKS AGO!

"What are you doing here this time of night?   I was just getting ready to mail this letter to your firm...but since you're here...I can deliver this one personally....

"You won't be mailing anything!" came the voice...

The handgun, a .38 smokeless fired two shots....One ripped through Rafer Williamson's chest, puncturing his heart and killing him instantly...

The other also ripped through his chest...but it didn't matter...He was dead...He fell to the floor..

Later that night...The gun was dropped on the front seat of Jack Fahey's car...


(TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties...Hot sex scene!

Lisa said...

Well we can count on one person to always comment!

Halo said...

LOL! This is getting good and it's quite obvious who the killer is..

Vanessa said...

Been Binge reading all week...Loving this story!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Don't know how you keep coming up with the storylines..but damn glad you do..LOL!