Thursday, April 15, 2021

Surprisingly Close


 Yvette and Gary had gone out to eat and were home now..It had been an interesting couple of days..



They had a new bed now...


Yvette undressed and bounced on the bed like a child at play..


Gary was just getting out of the shower...He smiled..

"You know you're turning me on don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I know...It never takes much for me to do that.."laughed Yvette..


He took Yvette in his arms and kissed her passionately....


She had already taken her bra and panties off...



Yvette eased herself down on him as slow as she could....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd, Vettie....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" moaned Gary.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARY, YOU ARE SO HARD!!!! UMMMMMMMMMM, SO DAMN BIG!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GARYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" she cooed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VETTTTTTTTTTTIE!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! You are driving me crazyyyyy!" he said softly...


They kissed passionately......



They began making slow, sweet , smoldering love on the new bed... The bed was soft and smooth and it moved with their every movement, which made the experience even more tantalizing for both...
The legs didn't squeak and he headboard didn't rattle..

The next NINE TO TEN HOURS.... They both were near delirium......Yvette's body trembled...the result of several orgasms...and tears flowed freely down her face...Her soft cooing and Gary's deep moans was all that could be heard...

Gary's eyes rolled up into his head...until he came and came hard....


Yvette continued kissing him and rubbing his penis until he was hard again...

and they began making love again....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" he moaned..

"Oh Gary, this feels so goood...Ouuuuuuuuu!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHH MYY GODDDDDD! IT'S ALL I THINK ABOUT DURING THE DAY!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWD!!" he moaned...

Yvette giggled.....

Another THREE TO FOUR HOURS continued.....They were both enjoying themselves immensely..The soft bed was moving with every movement of their bodies...It made the experience that much more enjoyable..

They both came together, furiously.....


Yvette cuddled up in Gary's arms...She felt safe from the entire world..

She didn't like being fired by a client..It wasn't something that happened to her often if at all.. The only reason why she could think that she was fired was that Amy St. James..
Was because we had hit a nerve...She had something to hide...

Before Yvette dozed off to sleep , she thought about that water fountain  on her front lawn..


II-


We sat in our office discussing the case the next day...


We sat in what we felt was the comfort of our office eating Chinese Take Out.


lots of it..

"Mmmmm this is delish....So Where are we?" said Bee Bee..
"Anson said that he didn't consider himself her lover, but that he did in fact have a sexual relationship with Amy St. James and that she willingly lied to us yesterday.."said Sofia.
''And she wasted no time in calling here and firing Ms. Yvette and Sofia as her attorneys.."said an angry Kahlil...
"Amy St. James said that she and Stanley Beamer were not lovers..Maybe they weren't..Ms. Jade and I did a little digging..Beamer  embezzelled thousands of dollars from Brian St. James's accounts before he went missing..I don't know if he knew that or not, but the IRS was about to launch a major investigation of him before he went missing... Then one year after her husband went missing, Amy fired Beamer as the family attorney." I said.
"Like she knew her husband wasn't coming back...and yet Beamer was always around..a constant, according to some neighbors. Jade traced her phone calls and his.. They corresponded at least 137 times in the past two years alone...And a lot of cash, a whole lot of cash was passed back and forth between the two.." said Bee Bee.





''But what has any of that to do with our client? Our defense has got to be on where he was that day and afternoon ,during the murder and who was around that car ,besides him ,who could have planted that gun." said Yvette.
''Well...he became her client last summer.. and did more business with her than any of the other 20 clients we interviewed and Get this..When he got arrested for this tax matter a few months ago..Guess who paid his debts off? , Guess who got him a lawyer, through third party and helped secure his release?" asked Sofia.


"Amy St. James." said Kahlil..

"There apparently is a big connection between the three of them and we have to get to the bottom of this."said Yvette..  "Ouu pass me some of that." she said.


"I had Vietnamese food last night...ummm  it was good too, I've got to hip you guys to this restaurant."said Yvette as we continued to talk and eat..


"Looks delicious!" came the voice of Lt. Tragg.

"What are you doing here?" asked Yvette... The whole reason we were eating lunch in our office was to get away from him..


"I want Jade Lee...I know she removed something from that crime scene..I know it..." he said.

"She's not here right now and before you ask or I answer any questions, Do you have  a warrant?" asked Yvette..


"No...but if I have to go and get one...It's going to be dire for Jade Lee...It could cost her , her license." said Lt. Tragg..

''Well you get a warrant..And know that she 'll have five Attorneys representing her.What is it you think she removed anyway?." asked Yvette.

"Ohhhhhh now you're asking questions Vettie? He asked..


"Well?" asked Yvette..

"Alright....I'm going and get a warrant and when I come back...I want an answer!" said Lt. Tragg ,walking out.
''He doesn't know anything!" I said.

"I know he doesn't...And he won't get a warrant either..." said Ms. Yvette.





At The Police Building..
"NO!  You are not going to be issued a warrant for Jade Lee's arrest...or a search warrant !She has committed no crime..No crime you can prove...She has not hindered your investigation or lack of it...And today yet another ADA, Curtis Loader has complained about your sloppy ,slap dash detective work and wants you removed from this case....Instead of worrying about Jade Lee..You should be worrying about this case..You've loused up your last three cases....I didn't remove you from this case..but no warrant is going to be sworn out on Jade Lee and don't go anywhere near McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt, without a proper warrant...That's an order..Now recanvass that crime scene, interview more people and turn up some more evidence...EVIDENCE ARTIE...EVIDENCE!!!!" said Captain Eddie Cantrell..


Lt. Tragg was once again, Livid...He stormed out of the office...

III-

"Yeah we had sex at least a half dozen times in between August and now...She uh wasn't the only one..There were several other lonely, bored, young housewives along my route...You know the story..I wouldn't say that Amy and I had a love connection...but I was with her a lot more than the others.. This guy , Beamer came by three times a week , at least three times...She would make me go hide in the bedroom..I think he had something on her..I don't know what..but I remember him really grilling her on the whereabouts of somebody named Cohen, Alana or Lana Cohen...He said that he knew she had called Lana on the last day she was seen alive and that she came to her house by train...I didn't hear all of the convo, but I'm sure he was blackmailing her...That day you were there probating her husband's will..He said that he knew she knew where both of them were..but that's all I heard." said Anson..


He was communicating with us through the Portal.
"This explains a lot Anson." said Yvette..
"You cleaned her pool and you were there earlier on the day Mr. Beamer was killed right?" asked Bee Bee.
"Isn't that the day you bought your new car?" asked Kahlil.
"I wasn't there that day... I was going to pick up my ride.  Amy knew that! Two of my guys cut the grass and another guy cleaned the pool...I bought the car that morning...I drove by her house, much later, Around 7:30 pm to show it off...I asked her if she wanted a ride.. She did ride with me...but this was that night... Then the next thing I know...The next day ,I'm arrested.aint that somethin?" said Anson..
"Yes it is... The Police report says Stanley Beamer was murdered sometime around 4:30 pm...and you showed up at her house around 7:30 pm..."I said.
"After you purchased your car Where else did you go? Did you see anyone else.?" asked Bee Bee.
"I got out of there with the new car at around, ohhh 2:00 pm..I went home, took a nap and a shower and put on some clean clothes.. I had dinner at Sam Mother's Diner around 5:00 pm.  and then I drove out to Amy's House..I believe I left at 7:00 pm.. Unfortunately...I was home alone...I have no one to verify that.." said Anson..

"That's okay...You've given us enough...Enough to build our defense around..Thank you...we'll be in touch with you...Remember, keep a low profile.." said Yvette.
"I certainly will..Talk to you guys later!" said Anson..
"We can now build our narrative around a time table...Oh look..It's quitting time guys...Jade has been working remotely from home today!...She's invited us all to dinner at her house tonight."said Yvette.
"I can't wait...Let's go home Hot stuff and get comfortable.." said Bee Bee..
"Good Idea."I said.
"Yeah, I want to get out of these clothes and these heels too!" said Sofia..
"Yeah, we'll meet you guys over there."said Kahlil.

IV-

Ms. Jade bought her house around the same time Bee Bee and I and Sofia and Kahlil bought ours.. We had all outgrown the Apartments we were living in..We had all been to Ms. Yvette's house and we liked it and she told us there were three homes for sale on her block.. They were being sold by the same realtor who had put us in our apartments, so it was easy getting a bid...

Jade had long wanted to host us...And there was no better time than tonight.


Jade knew that Yvette and Gary had gone to a Vietnamese restaurant the night before and that we had all had chinese food for lunch...So she had a Pasta table set up for us..with a salad, several pasta dishes ,meatballs , the works..
"Come in..Come in everybody! Welcome!" said Jade.
"Hey Guys!" said Lt. Danny Ho.

"Heyyyy girl, your house is beautiful and everything looks delicious." said Yvette..
''Wowwwww, mysentiments, mirror my wife."said Gary
"Wowwwww this is sooo nice.." said Bee Bee..
"YESSSSSSSS!" I said..
"They haven't been here, but I have...I helped you move in.." said Kahlil, smiling..
''Ohhhh stop bragging Papi." said Sofia, laughing...


We all made plates and took our seats...


While Alexa played Cool Jazz music...

Naturally shop talk came up...

'"We can come up with a timeline for our client...He purchased a car that day...He rolled off the lot at 2:00 pm.. He went home and took a nap...He got up, showered, put on some clean clothes and headed out to Sam Mothers diner for dinner..around 5:00 pm..Beamer was murdered around 4:15-4:30 pm..
Anson was home   alone and going to dinner...He stopped by Amy's house at 7:30 pm...and gave her a ride..That's the only time someone other than him was in the car!" said Yvette..
"You've got to hear the conversations on that phone..This is a seven year old phone . He recorded his phone conversations with Amy...He was constantly asking her where her husband was..He told her that he traced his movements and that they all ended at home..Nowhere else.. But he was really concerned about the mistress, Lana Cohen...She vanished the same day...And in one conversation, Amy tells him, "You don't have a shred of proof that either of them is alive or dead or that I had anything to do with it..but I'll tell you one thing, keep trying to Blackmail me and you'll wind up just as dead as them!"she said.  That's in her own voice...It's close to an admission...I think he was Blackmailing her..."said Jade.

"Seems like Amy has more of a motive than our client." said Bee Bee.
"Problem is..Amy is also our client,or former client..Wouldn't presenting this evidence violate Attorney -client priviledge."I asked.
''She's Ms. Yvette and My client..Not Yours or Bee Bee or Kahlil's s"said Sofia.

"Look..this has nothing to do with your case..You probated her husband's will...She told you nothing in confidence that has anything to do with this...In fact she fired you...Anything we find out now is fair game!"said Kahlil.
"Kahlil is right..We are going to defend our client and let the chips fall where they may."said Yvette...

Gary put his arms around Yvette and squeezed her...

"That's my girl.." he said.


''From what I've heard...I think I know that Brian St. James and Lana Cohen are dead.."said Lt. Danny Ho.

Yvette said to no one in particular..

"And I don't know why...but I think I know where they are...And it's surprisingly close." she said.



Thinking about the water fountain that doesn't work!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments: