Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Take One For The Team

 

AQUAPORT-2044

Monica looked out at the ocean...She looked especially attractive to me today...Her sister, Monique had styled her hair and she had bought herself a new blue blouse and some skin tight jean shorts..

I couldn't take my eyes off of her...I'm Homicide Detective, Nate Nellis....Part Human, Part Cyborg.....from Philadelphia PA.


and my wife and partner...Monica Talbert- Nellis, Homicide Detective, A Mutant who can read minds and feel people's emotions...also from Philadelphia.. 

You would think we were going on vacation... Instead, we were on assignment...To surveil a man responsible for five very gruesome murders..
Aquaport was as usual beautiful....

Our transport sub arrived...

 "Mr. Romulus is going to be soooo surprised to see us."gushed Monica.
"He's got a week head start on us..Our guy says he's been trying to recruit heavily down there but to no avail...It's hard to preach that racism and finger pointing to a population that works together and that is fully employed..." I said..

''Nateeeeeeee, Will you stop staring at me like a hungry wolf? I get that you find me attractive...and I'm flattered."said Monica, who was reading my mind and managing to blush...

I said nothing...I just smiled.. I tried to change the subject so I could stop staring at her, but it was hard..He's with a man known as Sharpov...That's his number two...A brutal man who was in the Special Forces...a ruthless killer with no remorse..My guess is..He's our actual murderer.." I said.

We boarded the transport sub and entered our cabin...

and soon we were out in the middle of the ocean...headed for the deep sea city of Lemuria...one mile below the ocean surface...

 "I remember the first few times you came undersea with me, you were so nervous..I had to kiss you to take your mind off of it.." laughed Monica..
''I'm uhhh still very nervous.." I said.

"Nice Try....Save all of that energy for when we get to our hotel room, then I'm all yours.."laughed Monica as she plopped down in the seat next to me...

A powerful Atomic sub like this got us to Lemuria, within an hour and a half.....




II-
THE UNDERSEA CITY OF LEMURIA, 2044

Lemuria....at the bottom of the deep blue sea...An Industrial Undersea city of about five million people , give or take a few, who live here and work here in a city protected by a huge , nearly inpenatrable bubble with life giving air from the surface pumped in...Transport and Industrial subs coming in and out every half hour to forty five minutes...

It has Clubs, Stores, Businesses....Restaurants, just like any city on the surface...or the moon....

We were like a honeymoon couple.. We rushed to our hotel room...

 "We are here lover.....Now aren't you glad I made you wait?" laughed Monica...
"No, not really." I answered truthfully...

She smiled and pulled me into our room...

"You will be,..
." she whispered..and winked seductively...

We still didn't have enough information or evidence to make a case against Romulus, but just him knowing that WE KNEW he was involved and were watching him , had spooked him into leaving town, Imagine the look on his face when he saw us in Lemuria...Damn near at the bottom of the ocean.


Monica and I  undressed each other and were kissing  like it was the end of the world...We both were just exploding with lust for each other...Romulus wasn't going anywhere...He didn't know we were here..We could go looking for him later!

We undressed, both of us took quick showers and both of us embraced in a passionate kiss in the bathroom...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you couldn't wait could you?" she asked me as we kissed passionately....

"Noooo...I couldn't.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...." she cooed..

"Mo-Mo.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmm to tell you the truth, I couldn't wait either." she said in between sloppy and wet kisses.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate!!!!" she cooed..
We devoured each other's lips....
 I watched with rapt attention and Monica slipped into some sexy lingerie...

''You buy that here?" I asked..

"Yes I did last time we were here...You like?" she asked..

"I love it..." I said..


"I didn't have to ask that." she said.

"Oh My God...Nate....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger?Myyyyy goodness...What am I going to do with all of that? " she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....and she removed my trousers and my boxers...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

"You're going to split me in half with that thing.." she joked..

"You'll be fine.." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!! OUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




I looked through the window at the fish as they swam by...

''What are you looking at? " I said.


"Nate you are so silly, put me down.." Monica said...giggling..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this still feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for NINE TO TEN HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Ouuuuuuu...I don't have to read your mind to understand how you are feeling right now! .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!!......I thought you were done...I forget who I'm dealing with...The Horn dog supreme, who never gets enough..." she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall..
..She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...We had all day to locate Romulus.

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

She looked at the clock...

"Ummmmmmm we missed dinner.."she said..
"Who cares about dinner?."I said..

Continuing to kiss her..

"Of course you don't..." she laughed in between more slow soft kisses..


Lemuria, the underwater city!!!! We were here....


III-


Romulus gave a torrid speech in the Union Hall...There was 15 people in attendence!... (Lemuria has a population of 5 million people..)
As the "crowd" of 15 people , 14 men and 1 woman,  exited the hall, Monica and I stood in the back of the hall clapping......

"What a Speech.....What A Speeech!" I said, whistling and laughing..We were the only African-Americans in attendance...

"Like I told you Romulus...We know you're behind those murders and we aren't going to forget and we are prepared to follow you to the bottom of the sea to get justice...Literally!" said Monica.


"I can have you two brought up on harrassment charges...Especially since you have not a shred of evidence against me one way or the other." said Romulus, who was purely disgusted to see us..


"Tell Mr. Sharpov We'll be talking to him soon...We know he's here also..."said Monica.

The mention of his name frightened Romulus a bit, according to Monica, he wasn't aware that we even knew his name or of his existence...


"You Okay Rommy? Something we said?" I asked.


''Out of my wayyy Boyyy!" he snarled as he pushed past us..

''Did I tell you that that's a snazzy suit you have on?" I said..
"Stop Nate." said Monica, laughing...


The world was closing in on Romulus.....Killing those five men had been a mistake..he realized that...He felt trapped..Trapped like a rat...In his mind, His Lieutenant had to take one for the team...


Lemuria was not safe for him...Everywhere he went, whether it was a restaurant,  a concert, shopping..



He saw Monica and I....
He had to leave Lemuria...As soon as possible and he had to sever his ties with Sharpov...Sharpov was a ruthless killer, but he'd be weak under an intense questioning from us... He had killed before, in Europe and never been caught... He had killed five men here in America and so far hadn't been caught..but these two bothersome Detectives had gotten far too close to him for comfort..They knew his name.. This meant he had to go..he had to take one for the team... Perhaps he could kill two pesky birds with one stone..he mused.

IV-

SOME HOURS LATER-


Monica sat on the bed in our hotel room...

''Where have you been?" she asked.

"Talking to our contact here.." Romulus made contact with Sharpov...They are having a meeting at this address...It's ten miles deeper and 10 miles outside of  Lemuria..So we'll need a mini sub. He said he over heard Romulus say on the wiretap...That He was leaving and wanted to give Sharpov tickets to go to the moon... I think we ought to intercept this meeting..but before we do, I brought us some food." I said.

Soy Cheeseburgers, Fries and a Soy Milkshake...

"It's soy. you okay with that?" said Monica, laughing, She knew how much of a purist I was..I preferred real beef..


"It'll have to do...We gotta eat somethin.." I said.

She laughed, while we both chowed down....


That night the two of us went on stake outside  of   the underwater city of Lemuria...



We Borrowed a new Mini Sub from the Lemuria P.D.



We drove out to an abandoned underwater complex...It was 10 miles outside of Lemuria.. and about 10 miles deeper than the Undersea City.  



This Nuclear powered mini sub we had was designed for such deep sea travel.

"This feels funny partner...Like a trap.....I wish we could have met your contact face to face."said Monica.

"He's got enough on his phone, recorded to at least make an arrest on suspicion of..."I said.

"Well, I guess that's okay..." said Monica..



Once inside...We found our contact, a plain clothes police officer...hanging from the ceiling..His identity had been discovered.

I cut him down....

"His body is cold...He's been dead at least two hours..." I said..
Monica went into his pockets and pulled out his phone..

"It's clean...no phone numbers...no recordings...Romulus knew about him apparently....We've been compromised." I said.



"Mo Mo....come in here...Look." I said..

It was the body of Nick Sharpov....he was as stiff as a board in another room..

"It's Nick Sharpov ..He's dead...From the bluish liquid around his lips..I would say he was poisoned ....Rigor has set in...He's been dead even longer than my contact...Guess he had to take one for the team.." I said..

"Bae...That smell...It's Bella Donna...Ugh...I'm getting weak...."said Monica..The intoxicating gas was being pumped through the vent...Within minutes, we'd both be unconscious unless we did something and did something fast!!!


"It's a trap....We gotta get outta here..," I said..

The door was locked shut...I was starting to feel nauseous and weak...

I used one of the shock grenades the FBI gave me..

We stood back...It blew the door open!!!!..

''Come on. let's go!!" I said, grabbing Monica by the hand..


"Right behind you partner!" said Monica as she  stumbled and followed me to the hanger where our Mini sub was...




Monica and I rushed to our mini sub and took off.. The sub was also fast too!



We sped out of the underwater complex.....and as far away as we could get...

The place had been lined with explosives..


The explosion was so fierce and so loud...It caused a near tidal wave on the surface....Thank God this complex was far enough from Lemuria as not to cause any damage...


And thank god our Nuclear powered Mini Sub was fast enough to get us out of harms way..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: