Monday, April 19, 2021

When You're Young ,Neo Nazi and Dead!


 PHILADELPHIA- 2044

We were on the top floor of one of the city's most tony skyscrapers in the business district...The scene of a grisly murder....


t was a Monday..I'm Homicide Detective, Nate Nellis...I'm a human with a Cyborg eye that enables me to see far beyond the capacity of a normal human being and one genetically engineered ear, that allows me to hear better than an average human being.

My partner and my wife,Homicide Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis , a mutant, who can hear people's thoughts and feel their emotions was with me...

We are indeed an odd couple..

We were looking at the body or in this case, the torso of one Richard Neidermyer...who had been beheaded... His Torso sat at his desk with blood everywhere...

His severed head lay on the floor by the door...

It was a scene that would give almost anyone nightmares....


"Damn......this makes number five....doesn't it?" I said..


"Yeah, all of em beheaded...and all of em Neo-Nazi's...." said  Monica..


Our Crime Scene Investigation crew was snapping photos and vigourously searching for DNA or fingerprints..

"Nothing here detectives...The room smells like it's been bleached down..Only fingerprints we have found has been the deceased.." he said....


''Wow! whoever did this used an extremely sharp knife or machete...The head was cut clean off of the body and done quickly...I'm guessing this guy never saw it coming.."said my sister in law,
Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton, Philadelphia County Coroner..My wife's identical twin sister and not a mutant...simply human...


"And Just the like the other four, the building cameras and the street cameras were immobilized or jammed for the period it took whoever to come up her and commit this murder." I said.

"This man had a next of kin...a wife..perhaps we can talk to her."said Monica.


"Perhaps ...The other Neo Nazi's wouldn't talk to us at all..I guess because we are Black...I keep wondering..Ask me again, why we even care that these jamolks are killing each other?" I asked.  I really didn't care that these racist neo nazi's were meeting such gruesome  ends..


"Like em or not...They're still citizens, still human beings and their murders deserve investigation just like anyone elses...Plus, these are gruesome mass murders and they've got to stop...Five people are dead.."said Monica.

"Put that head in a plastic bag and a box....put the rest of him in the bag...let's go....We can remove the body can't we sis?" asked Monique.

"Yes,  you can move it.."said Monica.


We watched as the body was removed..... Within a week, five men, all young, blonde, blue eyed and members of a NEO-NAZI cell had been beheaded and in all five cases...We had no street cam video, no fingerprints, no DNA and worse....No motive!

I hated serial killings and multiple murders, they were so much more difficult to solve...


Monica and I got in my flying car and took off....


We were going to head to this man's wife's apartment.. Here is what we did know...Each man was young, the oldest being 29, the youngest being 23...Blonde and Blue eyed...One man was a Doctor..not one I would go to...one man was an Attorney, Another Man was an accountant and the last man and our victim today were engineers...All educated and all members of a Neo-Nazi cell....They had meetings, they put out propoganda and they gave a lot of money to unsuccessful Neo-Nazi political campaigns..
None of the men had any criminal records...They all were friends on Facebook and Twitter and all communicated amongst themselves their racist ideologies..This man here was different...He had a wife..
a woman in his life.....We needed to talk with her..

II-


Our fellow detective, Kylie White was interviewing a suspect, 


Darryl Ham, the Charismatic Black, Author, Blogger, Podcaster and activist and leader of a Black revolutionary cell known as the Mau Mau...

"Look Baby, I write a column , I have a Blog and a Podcast...I organize marches...but what I don't do is kill people. The only violence I advocate is self defense, Just like Huey and Bobby did and Brother Malcolm...but I aint killed nobody...." he said.


"Well do you have any idea who might be behind these killings?" asked Kylie. "I gotta ask." she said almost apologetically..



"I haven't got the foggiest idea baby...nor do I care...That's just four less racists we gotta deal with." he said, laughing..


"Actually five...We found a fifth body today."said Kylie.


Darryl Ham laughed.... "Ohhhhhh wowww, a fifth body......but look there is only ONE BODY I am interested in.....That's yours baby!" he said, smiling...

Kylie blushed and then laughed...

"Awwww, I'm flattered, but I gotta man." she said.
''Damn shame...for me...He's a lucky man."said Darryl.

"Thank you!"said Kylie, smiling....


When we got to the home of Richard Neidermyer we were astounded...

'WAIT!! YOU'RE RICHARD NEIDERMEYER'S WIFE?" I said ,when we finally saw her.
"OH MY GODDD!" said Monica.

His wife was Black..



"I know...Imagine, me, married to a white racist....Richard was complex....He was caught in between his so called beliefs, which I don't think he was as convicted to as he said in public and on line and me, who he fell in love with, despite his beliefs and membership into that damn Neo Nazi cell...I couldn't take him around my family and friends and he couldn't take me around his or even reveal that he was married... If you check, you'll see that we had filed for divorce just a week ago..We were going to part amically...His views were changing and he was thinking of getting out of that cell..of denouncing his former views.." said his wife, Edna Neidermyer..


I showed her photos of the other four guys...

"Do you know them? ,Do you know anything about them?  None of their relatives or close friends would talk to us at all.."I said.


"I don't know the other three guys, but that guy...He has a Latina girlfriend and they have a baby together...He knew about Richard and I's marriage and he too was thinking about leaving that group...He was done with them..He was changing his views..." she said.

"Now we at least have a motive ,for at least two of these guys....Do you know if there was a leader of this group?" asked Monica.

"No...He kept me away from that."said Edna.


''Well, thanks anyway...We'll be in touch."said Monica. "Come on Partner, let's go......"she said.
She had scanned Edna's mind the entire time she was talking..Edna was telling us the truth and was not hiding anything from us.


''Goodbye Edna , thanks." I said.


We flew back to our squadroom..

III-


Back at our squadroom we reported to Lt. Frankie Cotton Jr.


"So you mean to tell me this racist piece of crap had the nerve to be married to a Black woman?? I have to wonder what was on her mind.."said Lt. Cotton.

"I think they related to each other on a personal level that trascended race...and naturally ideology..She told me, he kept their relationship a secret." said Monica.


"Oh I'll bet the hell he did keep that a secret.." laughed Lt. Cotton. He talks White Nationalism and sleeps Black...Wow...Talk about Hypocrisy..."said Lt. Cotton.

"Check this out...The guy who was murdered last week has a ,or rather ,had a Latina girlfriend and they had a child.. Both men was thinking about leaving the cell , changing their ideology.."I said.

"Hmmm that could have gotten them killed..Sleeping with women of color, having a non Aryan baby...Being on the fence...Somebody found out about them and eliminated them...We need to find a leader or a spy....That may be our killer."said Lt. Cotton..


"I've been interviewing the Mau Mau for close to a week now.. It's not them....I interviewed their leader today...His alibi checks out..All of their alibis checked out..It's at least 10 of them in their small cell...It aint them, but they're enjoying the hell out of this, I can tell you that."said Kylie..

"This seems like an internal struggle...It's somebody within their circle and our problem is...We don't know everybody in their circle..."said Monica.


''Maybe I can put an undercover close to them..at any rate...let's go home for the day and pray they don't wipe each other out any further.."laughed Lt. Cotton..


We went home... We had been working these five homicides hard...
"You know, as much of a pain in the ass as this case is...I like working the difficult cases like this...The cases that make you have to think."said Monica as she sat on the bed in her baseball shirt...

I lay next to her..

''I know you do...That's why I always wanted to work with you.." I said..
"Liar, you wanted to get in my panties...THAT'S WHY YOU REALLY WANTED TO WORK WITH ME!  You've been entralled with me since that first night we met, when you gave me a quarter for the soda machine.."laughed Monica.
I laughed... I forgot she could read minds...That was two years before we actually started working together...I was with Special Victims Unit then ....It was late...I was up on homicide's floor getting a soda from one of the vending machines..When this angel walked out of a dream..
I thought she was the cutest girl I'd ever seen...She was fumbling for chnge to get a snack from the machine, when I passed her a quarter...She smiled and and thanked me..I had no idea she could read my mind and feel how turned on I was at the time...

I was speechless...I didn't even tell her my name.. She laughed and shook her head and walked away..I guess she was used to this by now..

TWO YEARS LATER-



 I walked into the crowded room... None of the detectives even noticed me...They were busy looking at facial recognition screens, triangulating the ATM cams, traffic cams and neighborhood watch cams looking for suspects or staring at the huge screens that listed suspects and m.o.'s and notations from the m.e.'s office...

Lieutenant Frankie Cotton Jr.  , a tall, well dressed hip looking black guy walked over to me..We had met two weeks before when my transfer was official...He seemed like a nice enough guy...He shook my hand and then he whistled..


"YO!   Listen up....This is our new detective...Detective Nathaniel Nellis...He is joining us from Special Victims Unit..." he said.

"Yo ,what's up man?" said one Black Detective...

"Hey guy.."said a White Detective...

"Heyy man." said another detective.

Several Detectives and Uniforms shook my hand....

"Okay...I'm gonna introduce you to your partner..." he said.

"Oh Lieutenant...All due respect sir...I'm used to working by myself...with just a few uniforms.."I said.




He smiled..


"Yeah,I heard about you...Highest clearance record everywhere you been...Vice, Narcotics,SVU...A real cowboy.....We work partners here....Plus, you've never worked Homicide before..You need a seasoned vet to uh show you the ropes cowboy..Detective Talbert..Come here." he said.

I didn't say anything....but I was impressed...She was cute!...Nice little figure, cute face...Near flawless brown skin...I thought I was going to have a white partner...Not that it would have mattered..I just like working by myself...but it was her, the same cute girl I had met in the hallway, two years before...Oh my God!!! How lucky can a guy be? I thought!!!

She walked over...Lieutenant Cotton introduced us...


"Nate Nellis..This is Detective Monica Talbert..." he said.




"Pleased to meet you." she said..."Thank you for the compliment...I know you like working by yourself ,but working with me won't be so bad...I'll even let you drive." she said and smiled.. Right now she was driving me crazy, I thought to myself..

No...It wouldn't be bad at all I thought to myself as I checked her out... Lt. Cotton saw how I smiled and he smiled to himself...

She blushed ,almost as if she was reading my mind...Actually she was...I just didn't know it yet.

"What? Huh?" I said.  It was almost as if she'd read my mind...



 "Come on...I'll show you where your desk is." she said.

I followed her...She had a nice patootie...She giggled and looked at me...

"You're fresh Detective.."she said.

"WHAT?" I said.

Then she looked at me...

"I guess if we are going to be partners ,I should tell you something about myself.. I'm a mutant , I'm not out yet, but some people know." she said.



"I've heard of mutants...You're uh the first one I've actually met." I said.

"I'm a telepath...I can hear your thoughts. I know you were checkin out my booty just now...It's okay...I'm used to that...but try to focus on the job a little more and not me so much."she said smiling....
And that is how we met and became partners... Two years later, we became husband and wife...and we are still partners....


"I plead the fifth..." I said. I stopped day dreaming...


I pulled her to me and kissed her...



I ran my fingers down into her panties... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly......... "I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"What?" I asked... I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit... "You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned.... 

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side... I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...


She began breathing heavy... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...


My fingers were in her panties and I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly.I unhooked her bra and slowly took it off..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly..... I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her... She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again...... 

 "Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned... "Yes you did.." I said ,smiling... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..


She gasped... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said... I softly fingered her and she squirmed at first... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned... 

 She began breathing heavy... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....


''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...

Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...

She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face... She kissed my shoulder and hugged me... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm... 


 She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me... "Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard" she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands.... Now I was the one moaning and going crazy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said... 

 "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke my penis... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned... "Your turn to go crazy..." she said smiling...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said... I still had my finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out... "OH MY GOODNESS NATE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out... "Girl, you are driving me crazy..."I said as she softly stroked my penis...



It wasn't long before we were kissing passionately.... Monica whispered in my ear... "I really love you Nate...No, really...I really love you....Nobody ever made me feel this goooooooood....Ouuuuu!" she moaned.. 

 I still had my hands in her panties...She bent down and kissed the head of my penis...That was all I could take... She was breathing heavy... I came like a gusher....


 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned... "Myyyyyyyyyyyyy,look at that....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said...
I kept staring at Monica and it took me no time to get hard again...
She smiled...

"Ouuuuuu look at youuuuu!" she cooed.

We began kissing passionately....Monica could tell I was really excited and aroused once again..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..HUSBAND!!!.....Ohhhhhhhhh" she moaned as I sucked on her breasts and kissed her breasts, her neck and her cheekbones and finally her lips....She moaned and leaned her head back........She was giddy with excitement....

I started by kissing Monica from her mouth down to her breasts, I began giving her french kisses,I moved my lips slowly across her breasts down to her body, 


I  kept kissing her body as I lowered myself to her waist and hips. Monica was wearing her Baseball shirt  that came to her hips and I lifted it.. As I got to her panties, I placed a hand on both of her shapely legs and slowly spread them, Instead I kissed her vagina through her panties and even squeezed it slightly with his lips, "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ,OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Nate" she  moaned.

She was shaking furiously and sweating..


Monica was near delirium.. I ran my tongue softly over her panties... I kissed her through her panties for a few minutes , I moved slightly lower, kissing along her inner thigh. I licked & kissed her inner thigh... Then I began deep throat kissing her again...She was breathing heavily and her body was shaking.. "OH MY GODDDDD NATE....UMMMMMMM!" she cooed.

She eased herself down on me and began to move up and down really slow..
Finally , neither of  could take anymore, I removed her sweat shirt and entered her right there on the bed. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmm husbandddddddd!" "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MO MO" I moaned... and for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS..we made slow, sweet love in our bedroom..... Monica had one of the most intense orgasms ever...She stared in my eyes with amazement.. 

A Nice way to end a day....a week...but tomorrow...we had to get back at it..hopefully before anyone else was killed.



IV-

We found the girlfriend of  our fourth Murder victim, Henry Lechner . Peatl Santiago to be more than accomodating..

"Henry kept me a secret...He couldn't leave me alone though...He kept coming back and then the next thing you know....I was pregnant and our child was born.....He gradually began to change his views...He gradually began to distance himself from them...and just before he was murdered...He said he was leaving the cell and renouncing his views...he deleted all of his social media and he told me he was going to buy me a ring, go public with our relationship.....That was one week before he died..." she said, holding back tears,..

"It's okay baby...It's okay...."said Monica, holding her and hugging her...

''Who else knew about his planned defection?" I asked.

"Richard Neidermyer, his wife was Black...and  Bobby Hofstra...He had an Asian girlfriend and they had a child too..." she said.

"Bobby Hofstra was our third victim.." said Monica..


We asked her about our other two victims...Turned out she didn't know them... We thanked her and we left...



Back at the Squadroom we reported our findings to Lt. Cotton.
"So three of our five victims were thinking of breaking with the cell, They had an ideological change of heart."said Lt. Cotton.

"It was more than ideology...One guy had a Black Wife, Another had a Latina girlfriend and baby and another one had an Asian Girlfriend and a baby... All of these guys fell in love across racial lines and were willing to break with that tired racist ideology...." I said.
"The Power of Love." said Monica..
"No, more like, the Power of the the Panties!" said Kylie..




We all busted out laughing!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: