Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Storm Before The Calming

A DAY LATER-
"You two are lucky to be alive..Romulus caught on to our contact , more than likely murdered him and Sharpov and set a trap for you two....I guess he was getting rid of all of his problems.." said Lt. Cotton at the morning briefing.
"I just got off the phone with the Lemuria P.D. They recovered both bodies..They were nearly incinerated...The police officer was identified from dental records....and Sharpov, well you guys saw his body before the explosion..."said Monique.
''I don't think Romulus knows Mo Mo and I are still alive..I'd like to keep it that way until we get him.."I said.
"And we are going to get him...We can add cop killer to his ever growing resume."said Monica.
"My guy here has some interesting news for you guys...On our first two murder victims..."said Kylie.
"Yeah, they were Gay, they were lovers....It was a well kept secret for a long time until somebody saw them together!...and being Gay...they had to go...They were impure." said former Luna City Homicide Detective, Carlos Wallace, now a Private Investigator...
"All five of these guys were killed for sexual reasons...The first two were gay, the the third had an Asian girlfriend, the fourth had a Latina girlfriend and a baby by her and the fifth married an African-American woman...All relationships that would have embarrassed the group and offended Romulus's sense of purity." said Bee Bee..


''Something I don't understand...He found out our contact was an undercover plain clothes cop, he had to go...Mo Mo and I have been dogging his trails...We had to go...but why kill his number two..Sharpov..His assasain?" I asked.


"He knew too much...He literally knew where the bodies are buried.. Can you imagine what I could have gotten out of him, had we of located him first, whether he agreed to talk or not?"said Monica.

"More important...He thought he was weak...That maybe he might crack under pressure..He couldn't afford that...and he needs to know that this doesn't end.. I'm going to pay Mr. Romulus a visit.."said Lt. Cotton.
"I've changed my mind...I want to pay him a visit too!" said Monica.
''Where Mo-Mo goes, so goeth I." I said.


"Well we know that." laughed Kylie..

Monique laughed too!


II-


At Ziggy's Bar...


''Why do you come in here? I serve all races, all races congregate in here and you know I don't subscribe to your racist doggeral..So again I ask , why?" asked the Owner, our friend and sometimes confidential informant, Ziggy.

"I guess I like to uh roast your stones Zig....It appears to me that you are friends with two now deceased detectives...I didn't know that before hand...Have you been feeding them information?  I would hate to think you were.."asked Romulus menacingly...



"I don't know what you're talking about...What deceased Homicide Detectives..?" asked Ziggy..


''Did I say they were Homicide?  Huh? It was you...You were passing information to these detectives.. It doesn't matter now...They will no longer be a problem to me..but I was you..I wouldn't make any new friends..It could turn out to be hazardous to your health..." said a smiling Romulus..


"Don't threaten me and don't come in my establishment anymore, get out or I'll..."said Ziggy, who seemed a little worried..

"Or you'll what Zig?" asked Romulus..

"YOU HEARD THE MAN ROMULUS...HE ASKED YOU TO LEAVE...THAT MEANS GET UP AND GET THE HELL OUT!" said Lt. Cotton.
""Surprised to see us Romulus??? We aren't surprised to see you." said Monica..
The look on his face was one of pure horror, like he had seen a ghost.....He couldn't believe we were still alive.
"Your little watery surprise for us obviously didn't work...So, Here we are.." I said..
We brought along a tactical squad for a show of force...


"Who the hell are you boy?" he asked..

"First Off there aint no BOYS around here... I'm Lieutenant Frankie Cotton Jr. Homicide.. we've added the death of a cop along your resume of murders....And I'm here to serve you notice.. That we are going to tie the noose around your neck a little tighter everyday....You're not going to get away with this.." said Lt. Cotton.

"Don't they hire any white guys to had these units anymore?" he asked, smiling snidely...You can posture all you want Louuuu ten ant..."he said..."But neither you nor your two minions here have a speck of evidence against me...And if you did...I'd be in handcuffs..." he said..

He was right...Just then his phone rang..


''Excuse me..I have to take this.." he said.

"This is bad timing...I already know this...You're usually more pertinent with your information...bye now!" he said and put his phone on the bar.. He turned his attention to Lt. Cotton and us..


Ziggy picked up his phone and copied his last five calls...they were all from the same number..He then put the phone down..

I saw him out of the corner of my cyborg eye...
Monica saw what he did too...


"Now Where was I? Oh yes, until you have something called evidence Louuu Ten ent... You might as well leave me alone...or face a harrassment law suit the likes this city has ever seen." laughed Romulus.


"I believe the man asked you to leave his establishment....So get to steppin...I plan to have uniforms and plain clothes men on this establishment at all times...oh and if Ziggy should happen to trip and fall, stub his toe ,catch a cold or have any unfortunate accident... Into the slammer you go...And you can launch whatever type of lawsuit you choose...DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" said Lt. Cotton.


'"Quite!  You'll be hearing from my attorney...Zigg, see ya around.Heh heh heh!" said Romulus as he got up and walked out..
"He was furious...He wants you and I dead husband...That's all he was thinking about.."said Monica.
"I can't wait for him to try.." I said.
"I wanted to deck that guy..."said Lt. Tragg.

"Hey look...I picked up his phone, copied down his last five phone calls...They're all from the same phone number.."said Ziggy...

"I peeped that...Good work Ziggs." I said.
"Yeah, I saw it too." said Monica..

"Let's go back to headquarters and sort this out..."said Lt. Cotton... 

III-
At The Medical Examiner's Office-

"I heard from the Medical Examiner from Lemuria...As I told you, they recovered the bodies...They were able to extract DNA from the body of Sharpov....I compared it to the very small amount of DNA we found at the scene of three of the murder victims..It's a match.."said Monique..


"And we raided Sharpov's Philadelphia residence.." said Kylie, before Romulus could send an operative to clean it out...We recovered three computer with mostly the racist rhetoric , Blogs and Podcast information for their cell, plus the names of the three remaining members..and their phone numbers and addresses...It's good to have this before they can change up."said Detective Kylie White..
"Plus we found a number of Large Knives and surgical equipment..I tested the blood still on the equipment...It's a DNA match to all five of our victims...Sharpov was your killer...unfortunately, he's dead and you'll never find who ordered him to do this.."said Monique..


"There is a reason why I called this meeting here and didn't log it into a report...I also confiscated all of the officer's phones who took part in the raid..."said Kylie..  "It has occurred to me that Mr. Romulus has been getting some great inside information...He always seems to be a step ahead of us...We've got a leak in our shop..."said Kylie.


"I know, somebody called him while we were at Ziggy's bar, and I think it was to inform him that we were still alive..Only the call was late." I said.

"Ziggy said that he refferred to us in the past tense as if we were deceased..He got the call after we were there.." said Monica..


''Somebody definitely tipped him off about our contact..Only a few people knew his identity.."said Lt. Cotton.


"Like this guy on this list....Recognize the name? He's a cop...He's the duty Sergeant and this number , this number that called Romulus all five times....Is his number...Look!  It's a match." I said.
"Oh My God...He sees all of the warrants , he okays the work orders..."said Monica.


"Relax, I didn't get a warrant for this raid, because I suspected a leak amd I didn't want it to get out and I took only Black and Latino officers.. This was kind of illegal."said Kylie..


"That's okay...That's quite alright...Tomorrow, we set up a sting for our Duty Sergeant... Tonight...let's just go home...We are closing in on Mr. Romulus..."said Lt. Cotton, who grabbed Monique and squeezed her butt..
"Ouuu Frankie, Stop it..."Monique giggled..
"Let's grab something to eat and a few cold ones...before we go home.." said Lt. Cotton as we all split up..




We went home...


Monica and I stood outside..She whispered to me..

"I can hear thoughts...Foreign thoughts and detect an anxiousness.....I feel it partner.." she said.
She was never wrong..


My cyber eye could see a man in the shadows from a distance and hear a gun being cocked..

"GET DOWN!" I said as we both dove to the ground..



Six shots rang out in succession , just missing us...The shooter was confused...How could we have known? He thought...He reloaded and began to move closer..

Lt. Cotton  and Monique was just arriving... The Shooter hadn't expected that...His orders were to kill Me and Monica..Lt. Cotton, only if it was possible..

Lt. Cotton  pushed Monique down..

"Get down sugar baby, stay down,." he said..  He pulled his Glock and began moving toward the shooter..
"Ohhhhhh" shouted a frightened Monique..
"Cover me partner." said Monica., who could hear the shooter's thoughts and follow  them..
"Always baby!" I said.. I followed her...



The three of us pulled our glocks and fired in the direction of the sniper, who was hit 18 times and fell to the ground to his death....in a pool of blood.. He couldn't believe that we had been ready for him..
Actually we weren't...He didn't  know of Monica's powers to hear thoughts and feel emotions.. He didn't know of my superhuman hearing and eye sight..


The three of us walked over to him......

"Any recognize him?" asked Lt. Cotton..

The man was a bloody mess...with 18 bullet holes in him...He was bleeding like a siv..

"I don't." I said.
"I'm sure he was one of two guys left on that list...He's not who we thought."said Monica.
Monique had run into the house to get her latex gloves and her kit and to call the medical examiner's office..
The Body was already bagged and tagged by the time Kylie arrived and got a good look at the face.

"I know who he is...An ex patrol officer, he was booted off the force two years ago after his 27th brutality complaint...He was also one of the names of members on that list..Meaning Mr. Romulus's cell is now an  Army of two...The other man being our desk Sergeant ,who if I know right is probably giving him a call right now to say that there was a shooting reported at this address and will probably inform him that his cell just lost another member."said Kylie.

IV-


It was a quiet night...


Monica and I were a little shell shocked by the night's activities...


Monica looked at me...She was a little shell shocked..When Somebody tried to kill you, you tend to be..


"Tonight was uh something huh? That was a close one....I swear, I feel like loading my Glock and going to whereever that pompus bastard lives and filling him full of lead..damn laws and protocols..That's twice he's tried to have us killed."I said.


"Nate , don't....Don't give in to your emotions...I understand how you feel...you know I do...Come here..Come to me.." she whispered..

She gave me the softest sweetest kiss ever...



I admired her lacy Black panties and bra..

She continued to kiss me slowly and softly and softly stroke my penis...

"Ummmmmmmmmm , you're thinking about something else now other than murdering Romulus aren't you partner..?" she cooed softly...

"Y-Yessss...."was all I could say as she continued kissing me softly and slowly....


 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband...." moaned Monica...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo....ummmmph.." I moaned..

I held her in my arms in the bathroom door and kissed her...running my hands down into her panties..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm…" she moaned..
.I rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then  slowly ran my hands up her nightshirt...She looked at me in astonishment...

I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...
She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

"I'm not teasing you baby..." I said..

We were deep throat kissing now...My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...She opened up widely...….She smiled serenely at me.....

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...She was trembling.....

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....both of her legs were shaking wildly.....


She had her hands in my boxers by now,softly caressing my penis...I was beyond aroused at this point...and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

 I slipped her panties and bra off and lifted her up....and entered her slowly....




She let out a loud howl...

"OH MYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Ummmph!" I softly moaned as I stroked her for as long as I could hold her weight...I didn't want to stop or let her down...Another TWO HOURS slipped by...
I layed her across the bed...I slowly mounted her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nattte…" she moaned...

We made crazy love for FIVE TO SIX HOURS  intensely.

I was at my highest state of arousal.......I began to cum like a river and Monica's legs were shaking furiously, she was sweating and holding on to me for dear life...

Kissing me as if kissing was going out of style...

 She stared at me with pure amazement...

''WOWWWWWW, That was awesome.." she said..

I lie in between her legs until I got my second wind...
We started kissing again... 

I rolled her over and entered her doggie style..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NATTTTEEEEE!!! UMMMMMMMMMMM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" she moaned as I stroked her from behind..


Outside, a soft rainstorm poured over the city..

The Storm before the calming..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments: