Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Blonde Ambitions


 OFFICE OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY-Jennifer Thorne..
.

TWO DAYS LATER-

Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Thorne sat at her desk leafing through the files of her prestigious visitors , who had called a meeting with her and would be in this very office soon..


She sipped her coffee and read the files.. she always liked to know everything about the cases she worked on, including the attorneys..

  

Olivia Marissa Bennett-Alexander

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law, Trial Advocacy -Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender, 

Worked for Bach and Roach LLC, as Associate Attorney

Founding partner-Alexander & West ,Attorneys at law..

Divorced- Elwood Barnes..,Corporate Attorney 

No Children, two miscarriages..

Married-Donnie Ray Alexander

Beverly Cheryl West-East

Graduated , Philadelphia High School for Girls

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University..

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently...

Worked as a Public Defender,

 Founding Partner-Alexander & West Attorney's at Law.

Daughter of Olivia's Older Half Brother, James West... Olivia's Niece

Married to Nelson East.

Nelson Sean East

Graduated, West Catholic High School-Philadelphia PA.

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law- St. Johns University, New York City
Psychology Minor...

J.D. -St. Johns Univeristy Law School, New York City..

Passed The Bar , New York, Pennsylvania, Deleware, New Jersey 

Speaks Spanish , French and Russian Fluently...

Worked as Public Defender, 

 Associate Attorney at Robert Foxworth and Associates.

Associate Attorney at Alexander and West , Attorneys at law.

Married to Beverly West

Donnie Ray Alexander

Born and Raised in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Educated in New Orleans Public Schools..

Associates Degree New Orleans Community College-Administration of Justice, Pre Law

Homicide Detective, New Orleans Police Department, Retired.

Principal Investigator, Alexander and West Attorneys at law-Philadelphia PA.

Married to Olivia Bennett

Also a semi-professional musician

Josephine Boyd

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Raised in Red Hook Section of New York City 

Bachelors of Science, Architecture from Fisk University

Master in Business Administration- University of Pennsylvania.

Para -Legal -Alexander & West Attorneys at law.

JD- Drexel  University Law School..

Passed the Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware, New York

Associate Attorney-Alexander & West, Attorneys at Law, Philadelphia.


ADA Jennifer Thorne smiled  as she sipped her coffee and looked at our files.

She had heard about us, had followed a lot of our cases..She looked upon this as the greatest of challenges to face off against us in court...She was really up for this.

We had done our research on her too!I had gotten us the book on her.. Olivia and Beverly liked to know everything about who they were going to court against too!


She was Born , Norma Jennifer Gibson, in Boley, Oklahoma....Her Father drove an Oil truck, her mother was a homemaker..

She was a Cheerleader and a very good and popular student.. She went to Community College for two years and graduated with an Associates Degree in Administration of Justice...She thought she might like to be an Attorney..She married a Preacher's son.. Roy Thorne..

She got pregnant, had a miscarriage...and the marriage fell apart...She legally seperated from Roy and left Boley, Oklahoma for New York City and then, Philadelphia PA. Here her career is almost a carbon copy of Olivia and Beverly's.

She supported herself by working as an Administrative Assistant for a Tool company...and taking out a few loans..

B.A. Administration of Justice, Pre-Law-Trial Advocay, Temple University.

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School Passed the Bar, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Deleware 

 Speaks French and Spanish Fluently... 

 Worked as a Public Defender, both in Philadelphia and Camden...

Worked as an Associate Attorney at the following firms

Bach and Roach (After Olivia left)

McCluskey/Cozen /Connor and Pratt

And Lewis and Younger and Associates.

She filed a sexual harrassment suit against Younger that was quietly paid in an out of court settlement.
This paid off her student loans and paid for her downtown condo..

She then joined the Philadelphia D.A.'s office and had won 30 cases, losing only 2..

She dropped the Norma from her name and officially began going by Jennifer Thorne.

It took me all of two days to dig up all this information..

I took our new intern, Bresha Williams and Beverly with me..
"Wow! You're amazing Mr. Donnie Ray...And you used to be a Homicide Detective???, Wowww! Ms. Olivia is lucky to have you..." said Bresha.

"This is the best part of my job, going out with Donnie Ray and uh keeping his actions as legal as humanly possible." joked Beverly..

I always took her..because..It was good to have an Attorney present when I conducted my investigations for that very reason....


"Come in guys...Come in...So nice to finally meet you guys.....At least three of us have something in common.. I like you am a graduate of PENN LAW.. I went to Temple University also for Undergrad too!" said ADA Thorne..

"Oh really? Wowwww!" laughed Olivia.
''Wowww , Small world.."said Beverly..

Of course they already knew...


"And Josie, I understand that you attended PENN too, but not for law.." said ADA Thorne..


"I did..I got my Masters in Business Ad there, before going to Drexel University Law School.." she said..

''We are all University City residents...Oh Olivia..I worked at Bach and Roach for awhile too..Must have been after you left."she said.
"That's just too much of a co-incidence."said Olivia, smiling..

Nelson whispered to me..

"We were checking her out and she was checking us out.."

"That's how the game is played my boy...Both in the courtroom and in the street." I whispered back and smiled..


"Have some coffee.. There is plenty...Relax yourselves.." she said..

I stared at my wife, Olivia...She knew she was being played... I think we all did!



II-
ADA Thorne noticed Bresha sitting with us..
She didn't know her at all....She smiled at her..


"Oh I'm sorry, forgive me.. I don't believe I know you...Olivia , have you added yet another attorney to your staff?" asked ADA Thorne..

"This is Bresha..Bresha Williams, recent graduate of Middleton Law School.. She just passed the bar.
She will be clerking with us for awhile.."said Olivia.


"Oh, well you will be getting quite an education in law and it's application... You've got some good teachers.." she said as she looked around the room..

At Nelson
Beverly
and Josie!

She saw the secret to Olivia's success...She mentored and encouraged bright young legal minds and she perhaps learned some things from them...That kept her sharp she thought..


"Now let's get down to cases... You are here to proffer a deal for your client..Mellissa Lewis... I am charging her with Involuntary manslaughter...Three counts...which carries a minimum of 5 years for each count..The best I can do is drop it to maybe two counts.." said ADA Thorne..
"That's ten years...Come onnnnnn!" said Beverly..

"You know you don't have a case... My client stopped serving Roderick Hampton and ordered him to leave the bar, when she saw he was inebriated and she even followed him home in her car , to make sure he got home safely...He was parked and he entered his home and she left...she had no idea he had a gun and even if she did...She is not responsible at all for what happened next...No way she should serve 
10 years...or for that matter, One day!" said Olivia..


"Liv, Liv...Come onnnnn now.. She ordered him to leave the bar , after he drank his EIGHTH BEER, HIS EIGHTH BEER...The Coroner's report said he was five times over the legal limit.." said ADA Fischer..

''She's a barmaid..She's serving several customers in a crowded bar, she can't be expected to measure everybody's intake..That's on a good night...This was New Years Eve..I drink at that Bar...I know it was packed to the gill...When she saw he was inebriated...She immediately stopped serving him and made him leave..That's all she was required to do by law.. She  followed him home in her car to make sure he got home safe.., That was extra..."said Nelson..


''Speaking of which...Did you know that he didn't live there anymore?  His wife...His estranged wife had a restraining order out on him...and they were legally seperated..She had taken up with another gentleman, the gentleman that was also murdered?" asked ADA Fischer..

We knew it...I had found that out also in my two day investigation...

''We knew that, but my client didn't know that and didn't have to know that...It wasn't her job to know every aspect of her customer's life...What are you saying?"asked Olivia.
"The Police didn't even know that until two days after the fact...That he didn't live there..Apparently he still had a key, but this has nothing to do with our client.."said Josie.

"I have the families of two dead people who want justice...I have three dead bodies...I can't let this go...This is involuntary manslaughter...10 years...I can reccomend that she be released in 5, maybe 3 years with good behavior..That's the best I can do..Take it or leave it guys...I'm sorry." she said.

"We are going to leave it! We plead Not Guilty!!! I'll see you in court."said Olivia.

"You know what this is?" said Beverly... "The shooter, Roderick Hampton is dead.. He killed himself after he offed those other two...and no one is left to pay...So the poor barmaid who looked out for him beyond the call of duty has to give these people their pound of flesh... This isn't right and you know it."she said..

"Come on Honey Bun, We'll argue this in court.."said Nelson..

''All things considered, this was a nice meeting..."said Olivia with a smile






as we all filed out...

ADA Thorne was glad we hadn't accepted her proffer...She looked forward to taking us on in court...

III-


Nightfall came..


Bresha was still staying with us...





She was spending most of her afternoons with Beverly and Nelson as was Josie and Paris.


who were also spending the night...

She stayed with them until a little after midnight , when she would walk up to our place ..(We had given her a key...) She slept in the extra bedroom in

our domicile.


I had said when Olivia was upset about an injustice or anything for that matter...We had the best sex of our lives.. her niece, Beverly was the same way... I told Nelson about this..

While they were all downstairs, Watching a movie, listening to music or whatever  ,Olivia and I were upstairs..It was 9:30 pm...The streets were quiet.. We were turning in early...


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax..I can't believe she wants to make a case out of this..There is nothing there..Nothing..She's trying to make a name for herself.. She doesn't have to do this."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too. No she doesn't have to do this...I't's three months after the fact.."I smiled as I began to undress..


and watched her undress.



"That's right...She's playing with someone's life...That pisses me off.." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger? Myyyy lawddd!  OUUUUUUUU!!" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine..Just forget about your problems..." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!! YOU MAKE IT SOOO EASY TO FORGET ABOUT ...OUUUUUU, THE PROBLEMS OF THE DAY!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had..

Downstairs from us...
Bresha called it a night and walked upstairs..Our room door was closed..I don't know if she heard us or not..but she was sound asleep , when I got up later on in the morning..



 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...


Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else...




Josie and Paris, who were spending the night 


were steaming up their windows also..

"Ouuuuuuuuu Paris, you are sooooo nastyyyyyy!"moaned Josie

"But you love it don't you? Don't youuu?" he said..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! YESSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PARIS!!!!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!! JOSIEEEE!" he moaned

as their bed squeaked out of control.


IV-


ADA Jennifer Thorne sat in the dining hall of the courthouse..


She looked over her notes...



as she ate her breakfast.....

She had to build a case....She knew that Olivia and Beverly were going to build a very sympathetic case..and she had to build a case just as compelling...She had very little time to do it..The preliminary hearing was coming up..


Bresha, Beverly and Josie were busy at work , in our law library..




They were sifting through old cases and looking for predicates..

Olivia was big on preparation, both legally and investigative wise..

She and Nelson were already planning on what kind of juror they wanted..They usually didn't do this , this early..but she wasn't taking any chances..


and they were communicating with Mellissa..

keeping her up on all of the aspects of the trial..


Miles away...Jennifer was still prepping for a hearing when she got a phone call


"Hello!"

"Hello Norma!  Or is it Jennifer now?  It took me awhile..but I found you....You always were ambitious ..You said you'd like to be a lawyer...Nobody thought you'd do it...but look at you...You've achieved a lot.. I need to see you...soon!" came the voice....

A chill went down Jennifer's spine..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: