Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Linchpin, Part II

Big Tuna wasn't a complete fool...His underlings took a blindfolded Sepia to an apartment complex 

in South Philly...She never saw him nor them for the matter...And they communicated with him through a zoom call on a laptop..All they were nervously waiting for was the call..

Me, Kool Kat and Two of my operatives had already found the complex...

We took Clerow...

He knocked on the door..


The man who had kidnapped Sepia came to the door...

"What Do you want?" he asked.

Clerow with that toothy grin said  "The lady here called for a pizza."

"Aint no lady here, you got the wrong address." the man said.

"Yeah and I aint got no pizza either."laughed Clerow, who stuck a .38 in the man's chest.

"What is this?"snarled the man at the door.

"This is your worst nightmare my friend."said Kool Kat


who placed his .357 Magnum to his head...My other two operatives went inside.. They overpowered and tied up the other two men and untied Sepia.

"Walter , how did you guys find me?" asked a relieved Sepia.
"Can't give away all of our trade secrets Bad Girl!...Your husband is outside in the car..He'll explain it to you." said Walter,who finished tying up the third goon..

"Call the cops...I'm sure these bums are wanted for something."laughed Kool Kat..


Kool Kat, Clerow and two of my operatives walked Sepia to the car where I was waiting..

"Heyyy baby...I missed you." I said.
"I knew you'd find me..."said Sepia, smiling..


We kissed passionately...the whole drive home...


At Big Tuna's highrise he suddenly remembered that an hour and a half had gone by and he hadn't called me back.



"Ohhhh Mr. Kevin, sorry I'm late...You've had ample time to make your decision....Now what will it be? Do we get Mrs. Bowling ? Or Do I have to kill your wife?" he asked..


"No deal...Go to Hell!" I said.
"What? I don't believe you said that...I can have your wife killed..Now what was that?" he said.

"You heard me, I said no deal...besides...I don't have Mrs. Bowling or whoever she said she was...She got the drop on me and took my car..She's gone. So no deal.." I said.


"I find that very hard to believe, But I have your wife? Now stop playing games Mr. Kevin..I suspect you're trying to trace this call..It won't do you any good.. Your wife is not here with me.. She's never laid eyes on me.. but one telephone call ends her life..I have power of life and death over your very beautiful wife." said Big Tuna.


"Do you?  GO TO HELL!" I said and hung up...



"He must think I'm a joke or somethin."said Big Tuna. He got on his laptop and called his associates.



He received no answer...He got on his phone, but got no answer....

He had no idea that all three of his cronies were in the federal holding facility downtown..


Charged with kidnapping.. Sepia had pressed charges.. He'd find out by morning...


II-

Sepia showered and put on her little purple nightie..

"I'm so glad you came for me..What was that all about?" asked Sepia.

''I gave a girl a ride  from the airport...She told me that she was from Atlanta and that her boyfriend was a courier for a man in Atlanta connected to Big Tuna...the man who engineered your kidnapping. He was murdered and she was on the run from them... I know now that at least part of her story was a lie. Her name isn't Kim Brown...her last name is Bowling and that wasn't her boyfriend, that was her husband who was the bagman."I said.

"Trouble follows you doesn't it?" said Sepia laughing.

"Sure does...These goons, probably the ones who kidnapped you ,followed us from the time we left the airport...I thought I lost em, but apparently I didn't...They snatched you, thinking you were her..Right after Big Tuna called me, asking for an exchange...She pulled a gun on me..Took two of my guns and the keys to the Escalade and escaped..I had to locate you and locate you fast or Big Tuna would have executed you. "I said..

"I never saw any Big Tuna..I only saw the man who put  a gun in my ribs...I never saw the other two guys either , I just heard them talking." said Sepia.,

"Yeah I know..Since you didn't see him or hear his voice...He can't be prosecuted...but those three goons can...Maybe they'll flip on him." I said...smiling and looking at her pretty shapely legs in her short night gown that came just to her hips..She knew I was checking her out...She just smiled at me...

Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

''Where is Kimmy Cakes?" I asked..

"Sleep..and don't wake her. I have to thank Bonita and Robert for watching her this afternoon." she said as she led me upstairs to our bedroom..

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"You are soooo huge, so damn hard...myyy goodness..." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...

"It doesn't make any sense you being this damn sexy.." I said..

"Awwwwwwwwwww" she cooed.

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..

I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties and bra down and off and
 began humping her across the bed...



"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO TO THREE HOURS seemed to just evaporate....



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...Her head was turning from side to side and tears were flowing down her face.....


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so am I....ummmmmmm"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T WAKE THE BABY!" she moaned...


 ''You good baby?" she asked..

"Always" I said.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..Her body was still shaking....

I held her in my arms...We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep..I was so glad she was safe..

III-


I went back to work immediately the next few days....



I began looking into "Kim Brown" of Atlanta. I had a photo of her , taken when she walked into my office, unknown to her.. I made a few calls and inquiries...


She had apparently lied to me about a lot.. Her name was not "Kim Brown" it was actually Karen Bowling.

She wasn't a dancer at all as she had told me...She was an Accountant and a Book keeper for an Atlanta financier named John Peris... known on the street as "Sweat" a target of the feds... ( DEA & FBI) suspected of  selling a package (Heroin, Cocaine , assorted opioids) to several Drug Organizations  in Atlanta, Philadelphia and maybe elsewhere...Her husband, Johnny Bowling was more than a courier..He was John Peris's number two man...

She told the truth about one thing.. He was skimming off a great deal of "product" and making side deals with other drug organizations in nearby Savannah and Macon and making a profit for himself.. The Bowlings were living good.. They had a nice House, a Yacht and several cars...They went on several nice vacations, until his deception was discovered!  He vanished for about a week.
His body was found in an abandoned ice house outside of Atlanta.

Johnny Bowling had been shot once in both hands and three times in the chest and once in the head...His bloody corpse was a show to all of what happens if you steal from "Sweat"

She decided then that it was a good time to leave Atlanta...She saw the writing on the wall.

We looked at phone records... It showed that several calls were made from Philly to Atlanta from Big Tuna to John Peris and back over the past month or so..

Karen Bowling had made copies of his books..She had names, numbers, adresses...If she wound up in the hands of the Feds...She could bring down Peris's entire program , just like Cyrus Cummings testimony had brought down Big Tuna's rival Lonnie Lancifer..

She was the Linchpin of the organization.. A Linchpin that had to be stamped out.

Over night.. Big Tuna had become the King of Philadelphia..His product was the hottest on the street...He had no competition and he had the ear of John Peris of Atlanta...Only one problem...They had to find that girl or else there would be no connection.

He had another problem...He had three guys in city jail, who could cause him problems...They had to be dealt with and soon...

IV-


My car was found in the Airport....With a full tank of gas.. Keys on the front seat.




Both of my guns were found in the trunk...Fully loaded.. She hadn't had to use them.


"Well, she left me with a full tank of gas and both of my guns in the trunk." I said.
''She wasn't all bad Kev..Car looks like it was washed too! I guess she just wanted to sky up out of Philly." said Kool Kat..


"Or at least make it look that way Kools..I don't know why...But I think our girl is still in town...Somewhere.


Thinking of her next move..." I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: