Friday, June 4, 2021

Mikey


At a tony downtown restaurant, Charles "Big Tuna" Dixon 

is having a breakfast meeting with his contemporary, 

"Nice Joint here." he said.

Mikey Liucavoli....

"I own a piece of it...I'm what you call a "Silent Partner." he said.


 Both men chowed down on Pancakes, Bacon and Hash Browns...


"I hear you been uh havin problems lately Tuna....I hear you're uh ass out and got every swinging dick(Detective) in the city lookin for ya...So my question is..What you want with me? You got nothin to offer..No product, No connect and no people...While me for instance...I'm gettin outta the drug game if you haven't heard...I did a stretch as a guest of the government....(Federal Prison), while I was there ,I spent my time wisely, readin up on stocks and bonds and investments...I met this white guy who was there...Insider trading...We became friends....We both were doin a nickel..So when we got out...I gave him a job...He's my Broker...kinda like a bookie..I been investin all of my money in stocks  and bonds that he's suggesting and I been makin a pile of dough... I been channeling it back into real estate and other legitimate businesses like this restaurant...Just like Chris and Chess did a decade ago... I have no intention of goin back to jail, ya dig...I'm all above ground now.."said Mikey Licavoli. 

A Notorious one time Drug Dealer who had a number of corners at one time...Now of days, after serving five years of a seven year stretch in a Federal Prison in Texas...Mikey was more an Investment banker than criminal..He had invested well and as he told Big Tuna...He had bought up a couple of struggling businesses and made them profitable and was making money hand over foot with his investments..He lived in a tony downtown condo and very rarely ventured into the hood or associated with his old acquaintances...


"That's real nice... I'm Happy for you!  Look...I've still got money just like you...I need to get out of town...The law got the airports, the bus stations and the train station blocked...but your pops still has that merchant marine boat..I want a passport and a spot on his boat....What do you say?" asked Big Tuna.


"It'll cost ya Tuna...One million dollars...The amount of the bounty you had on that girl....Nobody is gonna hit her...The Feds got her..She's gone from here." said Mikey..

"How Do you know?" asked Big Tuna.

"Think about it...Think About it...The feds rolled on your boy down south and right after that they rolled on you.....They had to have had her in custody already and have made a deal with her...They got her and you'll never touch her."laughed Mikey..


as he continued chowing down...


"Yeah but they knew things that that broad couldn't know about...Things about me....Peris didn't have all of my information .....Just basic stuff." said Big Tuna.


"Then maybe you got a leak in your ship....Because everybody else is in jail...Look around you...The people who aint under indictment....That's who you ought to be lookin at...Now..get me that money by end of business today and I'll get you a pass on my pops boat...After that...I never want to hear from your fat ass again...Is that clear?" said Mikey...


"Yeah ,it's clear....Where will we meet? To drop off the dough?" asked Big Tuna.


"I'll contact you....then I'll send somebody to pick up the money..."said Mikey..

as he finished his breakfast.

"Okay...bet...ahhhhh could you uh pick up the tab for breakfast?" asked Big Tuna sheepishly..." I uh didn't carry much cash on me this morning."he said as he got up and walked out..

"I got it."said Mikey..  "Cheap Fat Bastard!" he grumbled after Big Tuna left the restaurant...


II-


A FEW HOURS LATER-

"You know....This Corn Beef Sandwich rivals Curleys.." I said...
"I think it's better.."said Kool Kat as we both enjoyed Corn Beef Specials and Chips  at the same restaurant ...

"Kevin and Walter.....It's been a long time...Not long enough though...What do you want?" asked Mikey L.


"Mikey L. , Mikey L... Nice place you got here....I hear you're a silent partner here and a couple of places...Not bad...heard you been making good investments with all that drug money the cops and feds didn't recover..." I laughed.

'Everything I'm doing is legal....You can't prove it's drug money..."retorted Mikey..

"I don't care about any of that....You're no longer selling poison to kids and weak adults....I don't care...You're making a go of things...Right on....Besides...I'm a private investigator...Not a cop and not a fed...My business with you is of a different nature..." I said.

"Yeah? And what is that?" asked Mikey.

"Big Tuna!  I know he got in contact with you ...I just missed him...I want him...I've got a score to settle with that Fat Bastard and so do you.."I said.

"Look Mikey..Aint No love lost between you guys...You know, Everybody knows that he killed your boy Pooh Richardson, who took over for you, after you went up...I thought you would have evened things up with him by now, all things considering...but you appear to have gone straight...Making Investments...buying up struggling businesses and making them profitable...That's good stuff.. But Tuna would have to come to you now....He's got no people, they're all in jail...Most of em anyway...He's got no stash , The Cops and the Feds seized all of that..and he's wanted... You're the only one who has the connections to get him out of town."said Kool Kat.


"I heard he snatched your wife....His goons were trying to get at that girl from Atlanta and snatched your wife by mistake...But you got her back and those three guys all went to jail....In fact ,they're all dead."laughed Mikey..

"Yeah.....They are...They just did the dirt...He made the dirt happen and never apologized to me.. I want him!" I said.

"Can't fool you Kev....Yeah, he did reach out to me... He wants to get out of town....I'm sending a courier to pick up a cool million from him...when she returns...He'll be gettin on my pops Merchant Marine heading out of town...You're right I got no love for him....You let me pick up my dough..and I'll give you him...He's supposed to take off at 5:00 pm..." said Mikey..



"I never want to stand in the way of an honest man and his money...Here's my number...Call me." I said.

"I'd like nothin better than to stick that fat bastard for his cash and get some revenge on him..."said Mikey.

"For Pooh!" said Kool Kat..


"Yeah ,for my man Pooh!" said Mikey..


I smiled... Sometimes you had to make a deal with the devil and trust you wouldn't get burned in the process.


III-

"Wow...He was shot two times in the head with a .45!" said A Crime Scene Investigator..

"Lucky he has a head...after that!" said another Crime Scene Investigator..

''So Much Blood..." said Hazel , who was looking at the body..
''I found a shell casing over here."said Hop.
"I found another one."said Jimmy.

"He was shot twice...That's all you're likely to find."said Sirena.


''Shot twice at close range...He never saw it coming."said Angie.

"He's got a fish in his mouth...It stinks..."said Carlotta..


"That's a message Carlotta." I said.
"Kevin's right...It's Old school...But it's a message."said Tyriq.

"It means Betrayal.." said Duke..

The body of the man was found sprawled in the same alley, just blocks from Mulberry Street where Big Tuna's would be assassain, Boyd Billings had been found...There was something very poetic about this.
"We know you were investigating Big Tuna Kevin...That's why we called you... I suspect this is one of his henchmen...Do you know him?" asked Sissy..

''Sure Do..His name is Eddie..Eddie Guiterrez...He was an Attorney believe it or not and one of Big Tuna's most trusted aides...Was...Big Tuna knew that that girl, Karen Bowling had the goods on John Peris and his whole set up...She was his accountant and book keeper and her late husband was his number two man...His face on the streets...He was taking her out as a favor to Peris..Then you guys started taking his organization down..Thanks to me..You guys had information she would have no way of knowing...So in his mind...There must have been a leak in his shop...Everybody of importance is under indictment and arrest....Eddie's name was not on any charging documents....but his name was..
He figured Eddie was the leak and he killed him and put a fish in his mouth as a message about betrayal and to intimidate anyone else who got the notion to fink on him." I said.

''But this guy didn't tell us anything." said Carlotta.
"That's right he didn't...He was loyal to a fault...Shame Big Tuna didn't know that...."I sighed.  "keep your phone close Sis...I'll deliver you Big Tuna soon." I said.
''Be Easy Kevin." said Sissy as I walked away..

"Okay Hazel...let's get this guy out of here." said Sissy..


I watched as the body was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and moved out of the alley..
Two murders in the same place in two weeks..Go figure.

IV-

Mikey L. sat in his restaurant...


He looked at the door...He was relieved when his courier walked through the door.


"Hi Mikey." she said and laid the briefcase down..

''Everything good?" he said as he opened the briefcase and counted the money and closely inspected it.

''All good....I made him count the money...I mad ehim spend a couple of bills, which I replaced..and then I gave him your dad's exchange." said the female courier..


"Good Girl.." said Mikey L.  He pulled his phone out of his coat pocket...


He called me..

"It's all good my friend...He's all yours...5:00 pm." said Mikey L.


"Thanks Friend." I said.


Penns landing looked serene.


The Merchant Marine Ship sat in it's glory near the end of the Pier...


Big Tuna walked on the ship with his boarding pass...

"Mr. Licavoli?  Mister Licavoli...???Heyyyyy where you at?" he bellowed.


"He'll be here....LATER! Right now...I'm here." I said.


He went to go for his gun...
"I wouldn't do that..." I said.,
"Really, I wouldn't do that!" said Kool Kat.

He pointed his .357 mag at his head.



"You kidnapped my wife...I don't particularly like that...You didn't even apologize. And that pisses me off!" I said.


"Look I'm sorry for that....Those guys wanted that babe, Karen Bowling...They snatched the wrong girl...Look..I evened it up...I had em all killed, all three of em...Okay...We are square...Tell your wife I said I'm sorry.." he snarled.

"You Killed Eddie earlier today didn't you?" I asked.


"I don't tolerate snitches...So yeah..."said Big Tuna.


"Eddie didn't snitch...That was me...my investigation turned up all of that information and I uh, being the good citizen I am...Shared that with the police.."I said.

Kool Kat laughed hysterically..

"I thought about having you hit...I did... You aint a cop, you can't arrest me...So you might as well let me sky up out of here."said Big Tuna.

"HE IS NOT A COP, BUT I AM AND I DO INTEND TO ARREST YOU ON NUMEROUS MURDER AND CONSPIRACY CHARGES AND KIDNAPPING CHARGES." said Sissy...

"Got every bloodthirsty word on tape.." said Duke.

My guys had been here an hour earlier and had wired the ship for sound and video.. we got his entire confession on video and audio...

Duke handcuffed him and read him his rights..



"You and that backstabbing Mikey L. better hope I never get out of prison." he snarled.


"Believe me...I'm not worried about that...Not at all.." I said and laughed as he was carried off..

"Thanks again Kevin." said Sissy, smiling as she left the boat.. "This was fun, like old times." she laughed.

Mikey's Father appeared in the doorway...

"Can I go now?" he asked.

"You're Free to Ship out whenever you're ready!" I said, smiling..
"Come on Buddy, let's get some drinks...There has to be a decent bar around here."said Kool Kat.
"Oh You know there is." I said as we exited the boat..



EPILOUGE-


Charles "Big Tuna" Dixon received Life with No Parole for the R.I.C.O. charges he was convicted of..
He received the Death Penalty for four murders he confessed to and conspiracy to commit murder for the State of Pennsylvania.
He wisely chose to serve the Federal charges... He's presently in Super Max, the federal prison up in the mountains of Colorado.



Sepia was up when I got home, around  9:45 pm..

"Hey" I said..



"Hey yourself." said Sepia.

''Where is the baby girl?" I asked.



"She's with Josie again...."



said Sepia quietly...

"Oh." I said..



"You're all done.. I saw where they took Big Tuna into custody." she said...

"He apologized for kidnapping you." I said.



"Yeah right...I'll bet he did." said Sepia, who took me by the hand and led me up the stairs...



"He did!" I laughed, as I followed her.

We were kissing in the hallway, before we got into the bedroom....

"That Fat Bastard...If he did...He can keep his apology!" Sepia whispered..

"If you say so." I said in between hot smouldering kisses..

Once in the bedroom and stripped down we were both locked into a passionate embrace..

We tossed off our shoes and I eased Sepia up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....

My shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....

She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...I hadn't even bothered to close the bedroom door... "Oh My God...husband....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.and hard...." she said as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......and unhooked her bra and took it off.



"Oh My god Kevin, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu….I've thought about you all day.." said Sepia..

"I've thought about you too.." I said in between more hot kisses..


I lifted her up and began thrusting away...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she squealed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwd girl.." I hollered...

with Kimmy cakes not home, we were free to make as much noise as we wanted...I just prayed neither of our phones would ring...


In bed Sepia was as warm and wet as she's ever been.. and just as passionate...She was making love to me slowly, like she was trying to savor ever second...

I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..

I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest... "Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned.. "Me neither!" I said.

 She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...

She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time...

.... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...yessssssssssssssssssssssss….Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned...

Her moans were turning me on even more..

NINE TO TEN HOURS of this was driving me out of my mind...

"Baby whose is this?" I moaned...

"You know it's all yours daddy.." she cooed..

With that I came so hard....I felt like I was being drained of all my bodily fluids...

That was a nice way to end an afternoon...

We continued kissing...

Sepia eased herself down on me and began to slowly move up and down... 

"Don't worry...Kimmie is staying the night with Josie...I packed an overnight bag..She is dropping her off at daycare in the morning.."said Sepia , who was nearly out of breath..

"You think of everything.."I said..

"I do don't I?" said Sepia as she continued to move up and down on me..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...Oh my lawd….Kevin..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll.." I howled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned..

THREE MORE HOURS went by....

I had mounted her again..

"Ohhh husband, Ouuuuuuuu.." she cooed as the bed squeaked loudly and the headboard slammed against the wall...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....

"I'm off tomorrow..." she giggled..

"I guess I'm off too." I said..

Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side... "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying...... We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

I came and came hard this time.....


We both laughed and went to sleep in each others arms.. Nice way to end a big case!

No comments: