Thursday, June 24, 2021

A Scent of A Fourth Woman


 THURSDAY- Our Office.


"Yvette I know we aren't close...but I thought we had somewhat of a friendship...I mean we went to North Catholic High and then to Lasalle and hell we both graduated in the same law school class at PENN...and we came here , a month a part...I thought we had enough in common that you wouldn't cross me by representing my husband in this murder case." said Julie Prescott.
"Julie...We were never friends....Where did you get that from?" asked Ms. Yvette...Yeah we went to North Catholic High...We were both cheerleaders...You and your stuck up friends, avoided me, made me a social outcast, didn't sit with me in the lunchroom...You know, I thought it was because I was Black!" said Ms. Yvette.


"Oh My God, How could you think such a thing? I'm not a racist....My para-legal is black...



I have worked with two of your associates..
Keith Jones
and Kahlil Ahmed..

How could you think that?" she asked, pretending to be wounded...


"The entire four years we were in Lasalle, I can't recall us having one conversation...Not one.. And at PENN Law school, we only talked because we had a few classes...I came here a month after you and this is maybe the third conversation we've had in how many years have we been here?"said Yvette, "So spare me the oh we were friends bullshit Julie, because that's all it is...Bullshit...And as far as your husband...He was friendlier with me when he worked here than you ever were...Did you ever consider that he could be innocent?? There is no physical proof or evidence linking him to the scene..He doesn't own a gun and he said except for the altercation they had three months ago, he hasn't seen or heard from your boyfriend...This whole case is made off of a lot of office gossip and hearsay fed to a certain detective, who would rather be on television than to actually work a case.." said Yvette.

"You're wrong about Arthur...He's a very intelligent and sensual, I mean sensitive man, who is dedicated to getting to the bottom of this." said Julie..

"Oh My God...Are you sleeping with Arthur Tragg now? Wowwwwwww, I suppose he helped you through your grieving process huh?"said Yvette, disgusted...
"Ohhhh how could you be so cruel?" Julie said, with fake tears streaming down her face...She got up and ran down the hall....
Her para-legal, Tracy Collins just shook her head..

"She can cry on demand...Pay that no mind." she said derisively...
"Ms. Yvette sure cut into her fake outrage and bullshit..."said Bee Bee nodding her approval..

''Didn't she now? I hate phony baloney people like her... "Ohhhhhh how could you be so cruel?" said Sofia , imitating her almost flawlessly...
I spit my coffee out laughing...
Kahlil doubled over and held his side, he was laughing so hard..
"Girrrrl you are crazy." said Bee Bee..
Tracy Collins was laughing so hard, she was crying...
Yvette laughed too!

"Mamasita , what am I going to do with you?" she said..Then she turned to Tracy....

"Tracy Honey....Can I speak to you in private? In my office?" she said.

'Sure!" she said.. She looked at us..




We all shrugged our shoulders...but we knew what it was all about.. We decided to take five and head for the elevators...


 Now was a good time to get some fresh air outside of our building.
''What's Up Ms. Yvette?" asked Tracy.
"Tracy, normally I don't get into anybody's business around here, but this involves my client.... I know the murder victim Claude Beezos 
quite well, he tried to hit on me a few years ago..in fact he forced himself on me and I had to pry him off..Other women around here have willingly slept with him...Including YOU!  You were actually seen in the men's room getting it on with him...Now look...I know you know your boss was getting it on with him....I don't intend to tell her..What you say to me stays here with me..but I need to know where you were the day of the murder...It stays right here with me."said Yvette.

"He initially forced himself on me too Ms. Yvette...at a party at his house..And  then he'd buy me little things, a dress, shoes, get me tickets to a concert...and so I kept on sleeping with him...


I caught him in the women's breakroom with Mrs. Reynolds...when she first came here...I was going to break it off.....but he told me it was nothing and that I was his special piece of "Brown Sugar" Plus he told me it was a one time thing..So I didn't say anything.   We kept on doing it..


I started working as Mrs. Prescott's Para-legal and soon discovered that he was doing her too and planning to marry her.. I admit, I am a fool to have kept sleeping with him, but I couldn't help myself after awhile..

On the day he died...I actually walked in on him and Ms. Prescott going at it in the office..


She was mortified...He thought it was funny...
She ran into the bathroom to clean up...He even tried to kiss me 



and unhook my bra... the man had no shame...

Later on that day... Julie





  gave me some files to deliver to this Attorney across town named Lisa Burton...They had worked a case together a few weeks ago...

I stopped by her office on my way home..The building is a few blocks from here..Well...I get off the elevator and I can hear the couch squeaking and moaning and groaning..The door to her office is locked..
She employs two other attorneys, an investigator and a para-legal..They were all gone..I ducked in the ladies room and hid in a stall, when I heard them coming out of the office..
Both her and Claude come in the women 's restroom, to clean themselves up and straighten their clothes..I couldn't believe I'd been such a fool...He was sleeping with me, Julie and this Lisa Burton...But I didn't kill him and I have proof...

I went to Aqua Bar that night and I let a guy pick me up, I was so drunk and hurt...We spent the night at that Motel,

 across from Tidwell's Mattresses and Water Beds.. I have his name and phone number..He'll attest to that." said Tracy...


"Okay...I'll have Jade check it out....And Tracy...this is between me and you...It won't go any further." said Ms. Yvette.

"Thank you Ms. Yvette...I graduate from law school next week...and I need this job until I pass the bar." said Tracy, smiling as she left.

Jade was standing outside the office..

''What's Up Boss?" she said.
"Check out Aqua Bar and this Motel...Tracy says she was there with a man on the night of the murder.. Also, get me everything you can on an Attorney, Lisa Burton...He slept with her on the afternoon just before he was murdered at her office, a few blocks from here." said Yvette.
"I'm on it...Hey, you know who is on his way here..Danny just called me..Now would be a good time to go to lunch...I already told the kids..They're going to Chinese Bob's.." said Jade.


"I could go for Chinese too!" laughed Ms. Yvette.

II-


"They're gone again? This is unbelievable.."said a frustrated Lt. Tragg.


"They were here....They probably went to lunch...Yvette and I had words...She said some pretty cruel things to me."said Julie.


"When I see Yvette....Ouuuuuuuu..." said Lt. Tragg.


"Ouuuuuuu Arthur, you are turning me on... Tracy honey....It's a slow day...Take the rest of the day off." said Julie.


''Thanks Mrs. P." said Tracy...


"Don't mention it...Lock the door, when you leave." she said..


"Awwwwwwww....OHHHHHHHHH GEEEEEZ!" moaned Lt. Tragg..


Her office was empty...The lights were out and her and Lieutenant Tragg were in the middle of the office, nude, kissing like two horny teenagers..


They were on her couch...she was moving up and down on him...driving him insanely delerious.. and kissing him slowly and softly....

and soon they were making sweet love on the couch....for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS!



Meanwhile at Chinese Bobb's we were enjoying a nice lunch with good steamy hot Asian Cuisine..




"Jade will be meeting us here shortly...I sent her to check on Tracy's alibi...She admitted to me that she had been sleeping with Claude....And they had been sleeping together a lot longer than I thought...Before Him and Julie Prescott and before him and Patty Reynolds" said Yvette.
"Oh My God!! She was sleeping with him too? She gets around!" said Sofia.
''So what is her alibi?" asked Kahlil.

''She said on the day he died..She accidentally walked in on him and Julie Prescott getting it on in the office..He left and Julie gave her the day off and told her to deliver some files to another lady, this Lisa Burton, an Attorney with an office a few blocks from here...She got there and walked in on Claude and Lisa Burton, getting it on!" said Ms. Yvette..

"My GOODNESS..He's a stud!"I laughed..
"He's some kind of animal...I'd go a little lower on the chain." scoffed Bee Bee.

"I'll say..He was sleeping with Tracy, Julie Prescott and this other woman."said Sofia.

"Tracy said she was so depressed...she went drinking at Aqua Bar and got very drunk...She let a guy pick her up...They went to that hotel out by Tidwell's Mattresses and Waterbeds and spent the night." said Ms. Yvette.

Jade walked in, saw us and sat down...

"Tracy's story checks out..She went to Aqua Bar at 6:00 pm...and left at closing...judging by her credit card bill, she drank a lot and a lot was bought for her.. She left at closing with this guy..." said Jade..
who had a copy from the bar video of Tracy and a young man leaving...

The manager at the motel confirmed that they both got a room around 2:30 am and they both left at 
7:45 am the next morning..

I found the guy...His name is Melvin Lovejoy...He confirmed that he had spent the night with Tracy after a night of drinking at Aqua Bar..


"This Lisa Burton is interesting...

Graduated from Lower Merion High at the top of her class..

Went to PENN STATE, got a Bachelors in Communications/Journalism. 

Went back within a year,

got a Bachelors in Pre Law, Trial Advocacy and Administration of Justice. 

Moved to New York City, got her J.D. at St. Johns, school of law

Passed the Bar in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and Conneticut.. Speaks Spanish and French fluently...

Worked at Cotton and Clemmons, Attorneys at Law, Senior Associate Attorney.

Worked at Roy and Kohn, Attorneys at Law, Senior Associate Attorney

Moved to Washington, D.C. was an Assistant U.S. Attorney..

Then returned to Philadelphia and opened her own firm, Lisa Burton, Attorney at Law..

She has a staff of two attorneys, a para-legal and an investigator.


''Here is where it gets cute...Our office lothario, Claude Beezos was her law school classsmate at St. Johns...They graduated together..and had an off again on again relationship. They also worked together for a time at Roy and Kohn, Attorneys at Law....So they have history.." said Jade.
" Yes I see... In the Bed and out of the bed. You talk to her..She got an alibi?" asked Yvette.
"Yes, I did and she admitted to having sex with him in her office on the day he died..She told me the police haven't questioned her yet...I assured her I wasn't going to the police. I showed her the photos of the panties , the bra and the baby doll..She said it wasn't hers, she had never been to his duplex...She said she went out for a light dinner with some friends after she left her building..I talked to all of them and they confirmed it..She said she went to the gym and worked out to 11:00 pm.. I was at the gym and they confirmed it..She was at Food Court having a Bananna Split ,according to her credit card record at midnight and she said she went home and was there the whole night..Her neighbor confirmed that..I can't say whether she left and came back...but everything she told me checks out so far..Plus she doesn't own a gun.. He was killed with a .22." said Jade.
"So we've hit a brick wall.. Three women...All have rock solid alibis..."said Bee Bee.
"Three women that we know about..It wasn't Tracy, it wasn't Julie and it doesn't appear to be Lisa Burton...The panties and bra and lingerie found in his house doesn't belong to any of the three women."said Kahlil
''So it's got to be a fourth woman, a woman we don't know about.." said Sofia.
"You think I could go to evidence and see the actual panties and bra?" I asked..

"I guess...but why?" asked Jade..

"They might be scented...might have a particular fragrance...and if I smelled it again..I might recognize it...I'm being serious."I said with no smile.

"I know I'm going to hate myself for saying this...but he actually has a point..Ladies do spray a certain fragrance on their uh undies when it's that special date.." said Yvette.
Sofia looked at Bee Bee.. "That's your husband..." she said and laughed..
"Oh I know.." sighed Bee Bee ,looking at me and bursting into laughter..


Kahlil and Jade looked at each other and laughed..

II-


At THE POLICE EVIDENCE ROOM-

"Jade, you know I love you baby, but if Lt. Tragg finds out ,I let you and your lawyer friends down here, he'll hit the ceiling.." said Lt. Bailey.

'Relax Bailey...I'm here with my boss and we have a court order ,allowing us to inspect the physical evidence in our murder case." said Jade.
''Hi Lt. Bailey." said Yvette, showing a court order, she had in her purse..

"Well you guys have a court order...I guess it's okay...Tragg hit the ceiling because I let you photograph it last week Jade..." said Lt. Bailey...
''When isn't he hitting the ceiling about something?" said Jade.


"Yeah. you're right about that." said Lt. Bailey.

"This place is huge."said Sofia.
"Lots of Murder cases." said Kahlil.
"And other cases as well." said Bee Bee.
"It must overflow...For the entire city??? They have to move some of this stuff...The closed cases after they get years old." I said.


The room was massive....We found what we wanted in a paper bag, marked Beezo's Homicide.

''A Ballistics Report , stating what we know...He was shot with a .22 caliber..


which hasn't been found... and a bag of panties....With this..Lt. Tragg is making a murder case...Unbelievable..." said Ms. Yvette..

"Julie Prescott put a bug in his ear about her ex-husband and that's all he needed...plus he isn't known to go over evidence or read Autopsy and Ballistic reports." said Bee Bee.


We looked at the panties and bras...and like I suspected, they were loaded with a very familliar fragrance..


"Well Keith, you were right...These do have a familliar fragrance..."said Bee Bee..

"Yesssssss, you wore that same fragrance , the night we first made love...I can never forget it.."I said..

Bee Bee giggled..."I'll bet  you can't...You were trying so hard to act like you weren't aroused..." she giggled.. She had taken a long hot shower that night and then splashed on this same fragrance and slipped on a very colorful baby doll under her night gown and waited patiently for me to come home.

I could never forget that night, four years ago...when she gave me the best sex of my life...









It was a surprisingly warm Wednesday Night... I didn't see a light on in Khalil's apartment when I got home and I bypassed Bee Bee's apartment...

I sat down in my apartment...I was both Horny and hungry...but it was too late to go out....I put on some music and just sat staring at the window...

Within a few minutes...I heard a knock.....I went to door and answered...There to my surprise was Bee Bee...

"Heyy!" she said..

"Bee Bee...Come in!!!..." I said..and closed the door...She had on a multi-colored night gown...It came right above her thighs....she saw me looking at her legs and she smiled coyly...

 "I brought food!" she said softly....  I hugged her...she smiled and rubbed my arms softly....

She had two tumblers of hot coffee and two ham and cheese sandwiches, with mayo and mustard packets...

"I thought you might be hungry....I came by here earlier and you weren't in..." she said..


''WOWW, Just what the doctor ordered, you're right on time Bee Bee.." I said...I was hungry!

We sat down and drank the coffee and ate the sandwiches...

"Thank you Baby...How's the case going?" I asked..


''It's over!!!...It went to the jury today and we won a not guilty verdict...

"Olivia and Beverly wrote me a glowing recomendation....Liv even joked and said if she ever decides to expand and hire additional attorneys...She's going to add  me and Nelson to her staff.."said Bee Bee."
''That's major girlfriend...You didn't mind that Olivia is an AKA?"I said laughing...
She laughed...

"No Not at All... Beverly is a Delta....like me and Sofia....Ms. Olivia said it broke her heart when her niece went Delta, but she said she still loves her dearly...and that she didn't hold it against me either!...The three of us had a good laugh..." she said..

I laughed...

"Bev keeping it Red and White Huh?" I said... I am a Kappa....Deltas and Kappas practically had the same colors...Red and White...Though ours was actually Crimson and Cream...

We finished our food.....Now there was that awkward silence...No more small tal
k...
"Keith....Uh we need to uh talk...." she said softly...

I knew this was coming...I had avoided it up until now..

"That Kiss huh?" I said.


''Those kisses...You've  kissed me a few times now!... and those were not just friend kisses...Those were bedroom kisses...In the mouth, in the lips...Not on the cheek. Especially the last one...You had my robe open and all my business exposed to the hallway." she said and laughed...

"I'm sorry..I got a little carried away.." I said..


"It's okay....You didn't see me object....I thought both kisses were rather pleasant...Especially the last one...and excuse me if I'm wrong...I think you liked it too!" she said and smiled..


"Liked it??...I loved it....If you can kiss like that...I can just imagine...."I said and then cut myself short...

"You Imagine I can what?" she whispered....

We stared in each other's eyes...again...I was good and horny anyway after being with Yvette Jones, Bee Bee shouldn't be here I thought!

"We gone do this again, aren't we? " she asked..
''Yes lawddd!" I moaned..

We began kissing passionately....on my couch....

I ran my hands up her robe....rubbing her legs...breathing heavily...Soon I had her robe completely up...Her blue bra and matching blue lace bikini panties showing...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

"Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God..." I moaned....in between sweet, soft kisses....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmm.....ouuu is your door locked?....Oh My Goddd...Ohh My God....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Yes...it's locked....Nobody is visiting me this time of night anyway." I said..

"I did.." she giggled in between more soft butter kisses...


I slipped her robe off.....and slipped her panties down and off, she took my suit jacket off and untied my tie...I unzippered my trousers and took my socks and shoes off...

Bee Bee and I had been building up to this for a long time... I entered her....She was unbelievably soft and moist....I was losing my mind....

I lifted her up and began thrusting into her slowly and softly...She put her arms around my neck and trembled as I went to town...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd gurrlllllllllllll.."I found myself yelling..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh mah god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

We were both breathing heavily...

 I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...and licking on the other one with my mouth"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....


Soon we were in my bedroom.. I had her on the bed.....She opened  her legs and pulled me closer to her....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I-I never thought...I never thought we'd be doing this.."she whispered softly...as I began to thrust into her a little harder and faster..."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

"I've dreamed about it...I never thought I'd ever pursue it.."I said as we continued making sweet love...

"You did?...I'm so glad we are doing this...I thought about it too." she said..

"Ohhh My God...Keith..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu and so damn big....just like I thought..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Bee -Bee You get me that way" I said.

We had reached an impasse.....There would never be any turning back from this!

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Bee Bee began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Keith...Oh My Lordd!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Bee Bee....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
I played in her hair....She lie in between my legs.....

''WOW!  That was...Ouuu That was incredible..." she said softly.....

"It was..."I said and kissed her again...
She returned my passion....
It took us only a few minutes before we were making sweet love for the second time this night..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith we are doing it again!" she said..

"We are doing it again..."I said softly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd boy,ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned...

"Damn girl!"I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boyyyyyyyyyyyyy ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmm,work me...work me...work Bee Bee like a job!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

Her speaking in third person made me even more excited....

This time I was going slower and being more tender than I was known for...Bee Bee was smiling so sweetly, even she couldn't believe it..then she began crying, and sweating profusely...

TWO OR THREE  MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking continued...Bee Bee  had one of the most intense orgasms she'd had in close to three years...So Did I...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I howled as my feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........" cooed Bee Bee as she climaxed hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." I moaned...cumming so hard, I felt as if I were being drained of all bodily fluids.

She fell asleep between my legs...her head on my chest...she rubbed my penis softly until I came once again....Then she drifted off....I drifted off too..It was the best sleep I'd had in months and the first sex I'd had in seven months....I was long over due...

We both woke up a few hours later, smiling at each other....and kissing passionately..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm we gonna do this again?" she asked..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.,....yessssssssssssssss.."I moaned....

 She would tell me later she had just come up to talk....She didn't know our "talk' was going to escalate into lovemaking...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel so good boy!" she said..

''So do you...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned.

For the third time....the two of us were making sweet love..

This time it was slower....tender...not rushed like last night....

Bee Bee was so soft, so wet, smelled like a new born baby.....I was losing my mind.....She was too....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Keith...Oh My Lordd!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm/...you are soo hard...umm and so huge...." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Bee Bee....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Keith....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuu......oh my goodnesss...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

''Damn girl, this is soo good!" was all I could say....


TWO OR THREE  MORE HOURS of sweet lovemaking continued...Bee Bee  had another intense orgasm ,So Did I...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" I howled as my feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! ........" cooed Bee Bee as she climaxed hard....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." I moaned...cumming so hard, I felt as if I were being drained of all bodily fluids.

I had nothing left in the tank....I fell back asleep....in between her legs, my head on her chest...That's all I remembered..


"Are you daydreaming Hot Stuff? Snap out of it." giggled Bee Bee.
"I suppose I was... This fragrance is definitely the same fragrance you wore....Was there any DNA on these peices?" I asked.
Putting them back in the paper bag..

"Yes it was.. I got samples of DNA from both Julie and Tracy and it wasn't a match...It's not Lisa Burton's either...Not her size.." said Jade.
"And even if we match the DNA to somebody, anybody...It doesn't prove this woman is a murderer, just that she's a fourth woman." said Kahlil.
"And that he's an even bigger dog than we thought." said Sofia.
Ms. Yvette looked at me..

"Got enough?" she asked, and smiled devilishly...


"Yeah...I'd feel better knowing at least, who that other woman was." I said.


"I'll tell you something...That Fragrance isn't cheap...It retails at $500.00 a bottle, which is why I don't throw it on all willy nilly...Only when it's a special occassion." said Bee Bee, hugging me..
I smiled and  rubbed her shoulders.
''Where did you buy this Bee Bee?" asked Yvette.
"Lady Chatterlies Lover, panties and bras for the discriminating woman...Bridget's store..

In fact, 

Bridget sold it to me personally...." laughed Bee Bee.
"It's a long shot...but it's worth looking into." said Jade.

III-

SOME TIME LATER-

Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia were at Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman

''Heyyyy ladies, Nice to see you again...I see a lot of your husbands now of days.."laughed Bridget..

''Please Don't remind us..." laughed Sofia..whose "panty drawer" was filled with things her husband, Kahil had brought for her  lately..
''Today we need information on one of your customers.."said Yvette.
"Remember that real expensive fragrance you sold me about four years ago..Venus Fly Trap" said Bee Bee.
"Oh Yeah...It retails for $500.00 a bottle.., I don't sell that a lot...but now that you mention it.. I sold a bottle about two weeks ago...." said Bridget Jones, the owner of the lingerie store.
Bridget showed them film footage of the woman, whose name was Barbara Hurley...
"Hmmm , that looks like an expensive dress she has on and shoes." said Ms. Yvette.
"Yeah everything about her was money..." said Bridget.... 



And At our office...


"Youuuuuuuuuuuuu slutttt...It's bad enough you drove my husband to his death.....but his ashes are still warm and you're in here kissing another man...I'm gonna sue the panties  off of you.." screamed the woman..

"You're crazy...you need help...helppp....he was never married to you." screamed Julie Prescott , who grabbed the woman by the throat and rammed her head into the wall..

The woman slapped her face, hard...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" both women screamed and they began turning around in circles, throwing punches at each other..


"GEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!" screamed Lt. Tragg, who got in between the two women and was getting punched by both...

"OOOOF!! OUUUUUUU!  OOOOOOF!" he hollered, absorbing punches by both women.

Kahlil and I grabbed  the woman, who was kicking and screaming and seperated the two..

pulling her away, but not before she gave Lt. Tragg a swift kick in the behind..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!" he hollered....



Jade and Para-legal, Tracy Collins were laughing so hard, they ran back into our suite and closed the door, holding each other and falling to the floor..




Kahlil and I finally calmed the woman down...

"I'm sorry guys...I'm sorry you had to see that.....I'm Barbara Hurley-Beezos, wife of your late colleauge...This woman was having an affair with my husband..I just couldn't hold back....Now that he's dead...I felt as though I had to have it out with her..." she said.  "I'm sorry." she said and headed towards the elevator.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR ASSAULT AND BATTERY!!" said Lt. Tragg, handcuffing the woman and reading her her rights..
"You're mad...My attorney will have your head." she said.

"Tell it to the Judge and you tell Yvette...I need to talk to her." said Lt. Tragg as he and the woman got in the elevator.


"Wow!, That was something." said Kahlil.
''All that was missing was the popcorn.." said Tracy.
Jade was still laughing uncontrollably...
"Homeslice...That Fragrance....That Fragrance I smelled in the evidence room on that lingerie..She had it on her...Same fragrance." I said.


"You sure?" asked Kahlil.

ONE HOUR LATER-
Ms. Yvette, Sofia and Bee Bee returned to the office and were given the blow by blow on the little catfight that occurred between Julie Prescott and a woman claiming to be the "wife "of the late Claude Beezos by Jade and Tracy Collins.
"Never a Dull moment here , here of late." said Sofia.
"I knowwwwwww right.?" said Bee Bee.
"She claimed to be his wife...but I did a full work up on Claude Beezos...He was never married!" said Jade.
"But he sure knew a lot of women in the Biblical sense...including me." said Tracy, who had told us about her and Claude Beezo's relationship..

"You were on the money about that fragrance Keith.....and the woman who purchased it three weeks ago...is the same woman who was here , Barbara Hurley..." said Ms. Yvette.
"And I know I smelled it... I know I did..when Kahlil and I were seperating the two women.
Ms. Yvette...We need to get back into his house.. I know it's a crime scene and all." I said.
"We are lawyers, not detectives..but you get where he's coming from right Ms. Yvette?" said Kahlil.
Ms. Yvette smiled and sighed.. She loved our passion, our excitement...Here we had a case with very little of anything and we were taking something very minute and perhaps building a case...
"Let me make a few calls...I know a few judges...We need another court order to view those premises..just in case Lt. Tragg should show up, which I know he won't...The only place he'll show up is where ever Julie Prescott is.." said Ms. Yvette.

IV-


We usually leave this kind of work for Ms. Jade..our investigator...but tonight..we were all in the house of our late colleague..
Ms. Jade's flashlight shined bright as we used the key to enter Claude's Duplex.
"This is spooky" laughed Bee Bee as we entered,,
"I'm sure the electricity and other utilities haven't been cut off yet." said Jade, who cut on the lights..
She usually did this type of work alone, but tonight...She was glad to have us with her.. Attorneys and more importantly..Attorneys armed with a court order to enter the premisies.

We entered the bedroom where the lingerie was found..
"She likes that fragrance...She must have taken a bath in it..It's all over this room." I said as I went through the drawers... Look, here's a phone and it's still on....I'm surprised this wasn't confiscated." I said.

It was Claude Beezo's personal phone.

"You forget  who was doing the investigation don't you?  "said Yvette, smiling. "I'm not surprised at all." she said.
"It's Claude's personal phone...: said Kahlil.
"There are calls from Mrs. Prescott, a lot of them....Two from Tracy...They're old...Four from Lisa Burton...they're during the day." said Sofia.


"And 14 from Barbara Hurley...including this text exchange...Read this." said Ms. Yvette.

BH- Claudddddeeeeeee let me come over...please?...I've bought new panties and matching bras..

CB- Barbara you've got to stop....I'm involved with another woman, I told you that..You've got to stop this.

BH- You started it...You seduced me remember? You forced yourself on me... and I liked it...Now I can't stop....And you can't either... Once I'm there...You don't want me to leave...you know it!

CB- Barbara please , this obsession has to stop...

BH-I can't stop....You're my husband..

CB-You're mad!!

BH-I'M madly in lust with you...I need you...I need you, don't you understand?

CB- OKay, you can come over tonight, but after tonight, that's it..No more and don't call me anymore, is that understood?

BH-I'm gonna blow your mind....

Ms. Yvette slipped the phone in her purse.

"WOWWWW!! Talk about gone.." laughed Sofia.
"Hmmmm from the way things went down, that was just another conquest for him that night."said Bee Bee..
''She left two pairs pf her panties and two bras here, so I'm guessing she came back." said Kahlil.
"Boyyyyy this guy was a stud.."I said.
"He was a dog and I'm guessing his doggishness caught up to him, which is why he's dead!" said Yvette.
"Shhhhh, Somebody's in here!" said Jade.
a 22 was pointed at us..



It was Barbara Hurley...

"Who are you? What are you doing in my husband's house.?" she asked. Then she looked at Kahlil and me.


"You two! I know you..You're attorneys from that law office..What are you doing in my husband's house?" she asked again!

''We are all attorneys and Ms. Jade is our investigator..we are representing Thomas Prescott, accused of killing Mr. Prescott...We don't think he did it..We have a court order to be here." said Yvette.


"Did you find what you needed?" she asked.


"For the most part, yes." said Yvette.

"Then I think you should go...I'll lock up!" she said.
"Okay, good night !" said Ms. Yvette...





Jade, Bee Bee, Myself, Sofia and Kahlil all filed out...

all piled into Ms. Jade's 2021 Nissan Pathfinder and pulled off.




The eerie light from Claude Beezo's Duplex filled the rear view window as we drove farther away!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: