Thursday, June 3, 2021

Early Christmas Presents


 In The Condo of Charles "Big Tuna " Dixon..


The Hard Boiled "King of Philadelphia" sat with tears in his eyes..

"Boyd Billings was one of my best friends.. We knew each other since we was kids in Juvenile Hall and the Youth Study Center..He always had my back....One of my loyalist, realest followers and friends.." he said as broke out into tears and sobbed uncontrollably...

Boyd Billings body had been found the day before in an alley a few blocks from the rooftop restaurant and Bar, Mulberry Street...He had been shot once in the abdomen....a .38 slug had done the damage..


"It was that girl...He must have fell up on her...and she got the better of him... I mean look, she got the drop on Kevin Morris and stole his ride..She's gotta be handy with a gun..and now she done killed Boyd...

I want that bitch found!!! I want her dead!!! Put the word out on the streets that there is a half a million dollar reward for anybody that kills her... and I want all of our muscle, the top muscle we got in on it too!  I want her dead!!!" he said as he continued to sob...


He had no idea that some miles away...His every word had been recorded...


''And there is Charles "Big Tuna" Dixon Conspiring to committ murder and I've got it all on video tape......Not to mention...I've got names and addresses of 39 of his associates, customers in the drug game who buy his opiods, His Coke and His Heroin...I got dates, payoff amounts and phone numbers, not to mention the address of four of his stash houses...and the names and addresses of 28 employees who work there..Whenever I want it I can put that fat bastard out of business on just what we've gathered on him in the past few hours..but I need to wait..Wait until we find that girl." I said to my staff.
"Kev, I talked to Pink...
It's all over the street, Big Tuna has put a 500k bounty of that girl's head..Anybody who kills her!!!"said Kool Kat..

"I know, I just finished listening to him boo hooing and saying the same thing..."I said.


''Why don't you give all that stuff to Foxy Lieutenant and take him down?" asked Kool Kat.


"We can take him down anytime we want....but I need to find that girl.." I said.


"After that night at Mulberry Street there hasn't been a peep out of her..No sightings no nothing...It kinda bugs me that she was there the night I was and I didn't see her..."I said.

''You had other things on your mind that night." said Kool Kat.
"I suppose I did." I said.

Thinking about Sepia.


II-

A Package was delivered to my office 

The Next day and it had a note addressed to me..

"Dear Kevin...I want to thank you again for everything you did to help me... I saw you and your wife in Mulberry Street that night....So glad she wasn't harmed...Glad you got your car back too...I hope you take what's in this box and turn it over to the proper authorities...It will go a long way to showing some good will.. Wishing you and yours the best. "- Karen Bowling.


I got on the phone and within the hour...
Lt. Sissy Van Buren of the Criminal Investigation Division
Deputy Special Agent in Charge, FBI, ATF, Sharon Hopkins
Regional Special Agent in Charge, DEA, Carol Redding-Cantrell
Assistant District Attorney, Keith Wallace


And U.S. Attorney  Karla Williams 

were all in my office, marveling at the early Christmas present I had brought them from Karen Bowling....




It was the motherlode of information, Names, Addresses, Payoffs, Sales and locations in Savannah, Atlanta, Macon and Jacksonville ,Florida....Even a few here in Philadelphia.

In the coming weeks, 75 arrests were made of  Associates from different drug organizations who bought product from John "Sweat" Peris. in 5 cities...Guns and Drugs were seized and an additional 29 people were arrested in warehouses in Savannah and Macon...and John 'Sweat" Peris 's offices and condo were raided and his staff arrested.

The man himself was arrested at of all places, the train station in Atlanta....

My friends in law enforcement  were all very happy... They had been looking at this man for close to two years and hadn't got this close, this fast...

John Peris sat in a federal detention center and cried...He thought he was untouchable...until now!


After they all left..


I sent Sissy


an "anonymous" package of my own , with some of the information on Big Tuna's organization...And just like Lonnie Lancifer and John Peris  ,several weeks before, Big Tuna's organization came tumbling down on top of him.

DEA  SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE, Carol Redding-Cantrell
and a squad of DEA Agents ,

backed by CID Detectives,

Edwin "Duke " Baylor
His partner, Angela Belton Barlow
and a Tactical Squad raided several warehouses and seized Heroin, Cocaine, Opioids and guns..and arrested 28- 30 people....

While in the city..

Lt. Sissy Van Buren
Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace
Detective Tyriq Pile
Detective James "Jimmy " Barlow
Detective Sirena Pile
and Detective Tony Hopkins


Backed by Tactical Squads arrested 40 associates affiliated with Drug organizations that purchased drugs from Big Tuna all in one week.

And at his Condo..



in town...

FBI/ATF SPECIAL AGENT in Charge, Sharon Hopkins


with FBI and ATF agents arrested several of Big Tuna's Lieutenants, but not him , himself.. He wasn't there..He had managed to elude capture. Apparently with all of the arrests..He saw the writing on the wall.

''We did it..We put that fat bastard on the spot and we didn't have to lift a finger. I told you going Old School on him was the best way to take him down."laughed Kool Kat.

"True but the cops and the feds didn't nab him...He's gone and with him on the run we can't follow his every move like we used to.."I said.

"Yeah, but we can still hear his phone calls, unless he ditched his phone." said Peeping Tom.

"He's paranoid now..The Cops and The Feds took his connect down and his business as well...I'm pretty sure he blames it all on that girl." I said.

"She did do some damage...She took down Peris and his whole crew..and we took down Big Tuna's whole organization... He's probably somewhere stewing mad right now." said Kool Kat.


"That's why they wanted to find her so bad...They knew she had the goods...That she was the Linchpin who could destroy them..."I said.


III-



Sepia had just put Kimmie Cakes to bed when I got home..


Sepia smiled at me....

"Well, you should be happy...Three Kingpins taken down this month..You helped two attorneys win their cases... and your company is raking in the profits..both of your companies." she said.



"And I've got the sexiest wife ALIVE!!!" I said.


''Awwwwwwww you just say that because it's true and you want some!" said Sepia.


"No Grass grows under your feet little lady!"I said.


"Welllllll, you've been a good guy lately...We've been on three nice date dates in the past few weeks while all this carnage was going on...I guesssssssss, I can oblige."laughed Sepia.


"Wellllllll, that's mighty nice of you!" I laughed raffishly....


"Why Thank you!" laughed Sepia...


"Come here you.." I said.


"Ohhhhhhhhhh alllllllright!" she laughed as I took her in my arms..


We were soon engulfed in a passionate kiss..... I unzippered her jeans and took her sweater off...


I marveled at her light blue panties and bra...

"Ummmmmmmm I really like these." I said...

"Of course you do..Any I wear that you don't like?" she said..


I had Sepia bent over the kitchen sink ,plowing into her ...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....OHHHHHHH MYYY GODDDD!"I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUU HOOOOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOO HOUUUUUUUUUUUU! UMMMMMM
YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS OUUUUUUU LAWDDDDDD!" Sepia cooed.


I lifted Sepia up and began entering her...while she held on for dear life..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO NASTYYYYY! OUUUUUUU
OH MAH LAWWWWWDDDD!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.


We wound up on the kitchen floor...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,
KEVIN...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"Yeah baby?" I answered..

"This floor is cold...Let's go upstairs.." she said..

We gathered our clothes and retreated to the bedroom....


Once in the bedroom we were engulfed in a passionate kiss..

Sepia softly stroked my penis..

"My goodness Kevin, you are as hard as a tree trunk..." she said.


We got in bed and began to make sweet ,sweet love..for the next EIGHT OR NINE HOURS!

.
We kissed each other passionately 
As Sepia rode me, cowgirl style..Another THREE HOURS...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU...I HAVE TO WORK TOMMORROW COWBOY....OUUUUUU!" she cooed..
She sat on the side of the bed and kissed me slowly and softly while riding up and down on me until finally I came and came hard...She did too...Her body shaking ,her head turning from side to side and tears flowing down her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YOU ALWAYS DO IT TO ME SOOO GOOD, I CAN HARDLY WALK THE NEXT DAY...UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she cooed....

We were enjoying ourselves , but elsewhere in the city, someone else was not!


In An Apartment complex he owned under a phony name in the East Falls section of the city sat the deposed would be "King Of Philadelphia".. Charles "Big Tuna" Dixon..


He wasn't such a big man now...All of his "Customers" were locked up...Most of his employees were locked up... He still had a boat,out on the river full of dope that we didn't know about...but no one to work it and no customers to buy it...

"I don't believe it...just like that I'm out of business...Eddie , get on the phone, call New York, Call Miami...We need another connect... There has got to be other buyers out there, contact them...Tell em We are gonna be back up in a few weeks and not to panic and let the streets know..The bounty is up to one million dollars...I want that bitch hit.....She not only damaged my connect, but she hurt me...She put me out of business.." he bellowed.

"Boss, how could she? She knew about the Atlanta operation, but she didn't know about the Philly operation...Those feds and cops hit places and picked up people Peris couldn't have known about..This had to be somebody else." said Eddie.

"Who? , Everybody is in jail...No it had to be her..." said Big Tuna.... "Peris knew more than we knew he knew ..After all, he was servicing Lonnie Lancifer too...and his customers got popped..That bitch had records of everything..and everybody....Damn, I'm out of business.." he lamented...

"You know that Kevin Morris, That Private Investigator...He's been lookin for that babe too! You think maybe he found her and has her hidden somewhere..?" asked Eddie.

"Nah....I hear he's still lookin...He's probably mad because she stole his ride. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"laughed Big Tuna.

"I heard he found it in the airport...Maybe she skyed up."said Eddie.

"Nah, she's here...She killed Boyd after all..She's here and I want her found...Oh and call Mikey...We need a partner..Somebody already established.."said Big Tuna.

"Mikey hates your guts." said Eddie.

"Mikey likes money...He'll dance."said Big Tuna.

IV-

The next morning an interesting visitor appeared in my offices..


"Hello Mr. Kevin...I'll bet you never thought you'd see me again didn't you?" said Karen Bowling.


"Do you know there is a million dollar bounty on you on the street? Big Tuna is in hiding, but he's put word out that anybody that takes you out will get a cool millie."I said.


"You've got to hide me somewhere...I'm scared...I thought when all of those people got arrested last week I'd be safe."said Karen..


"You would have been, but we didn't nab Big Tuna.. He's at large and he still holds big weight on the streets...The Police and The Feds are very grateful for the help you did supply though... Uh, you're not going to pull a gun on me and try to take my ride again are you ?"I asked.


"No...I need to be somewhere safe.." she said.. "I can't sleep and I'm tired of running."she said.


"Come On....Hey, what about the murder of Boyd Billings a few weeks ago..That was you wasn't it?" I asked.


"He tried to kill me, it was self defense." she said.


"I thought as much....Okay...come with me..."I said.

Within an hour...We arrived at the headquarters of the C.I.D. and a meeting with ADA Keith Wallace.


''We are all grateful to you...You helped speed up three major investigations and you took a lot of dope off the street...I'm going to have you taken somewhere where you will be safe until we get Big Tuna and get this bounty off of you."said Keith Wallace..


"Thank you and thank you Kevin for all your help.."said Karen Bowling..

"I hope your wife doesn't mind." she said. and she kissed me softly and slowly.

She had butter soft lips and she was soft and smelled good.... She nearly got me aroused.
"Well uh....You're Welcome.."I said..Smiling sheepishly..

Keith Wallace smiled.


That night...She was spirited out of Philadelphia.


And taken to the federal holding center at Dover Air Force Base in Deleware....She was off the streets of Philadelphia.. Had a nice comfortable room, with a bath and shower...Had a nice hot meal and could sleep comfortably for the first time in weeks.

While in Philly, Big Tuna raged..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HER?" he said.

Up until the raids last week He had goons at the airport, train station and all bus stations...looking for her..but they were all in jail now!

"Hey, it's like she aint in Philly B.T.  Nobody and I mean Nobody has seen or heard from her.. She's gone man....I talked to all of my street sources..Nobody has seen or heard from her. Nobody knows nothin." said Eddie.

"GONE!!! GONE! AFTER HER SNITCHIN ASS PUT ME AND MY CONNECT OUT OF BUSINESS!! DID YOU HEAR THE LATEST?



The damn Coast Guard intercepted the boat..The Boat that had the last of my stash and arrested all 15 guys and took all of my stash...I got NOTHIN...NOTHIN!!!!!!I'm ass out man..Ass out!!" he screamed as tears ran down his face..

Heavy is the head that wears the crown or almost wore it!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: