Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Arrest and Developments


 

Ms. Yvette called out today...It was a low work day...No court appearences for any of us.. No filing of cases to be done..but not a normal day...


We were all stunned by the news that one of our attorneys...Claude Beezos had been murdered the night before.. Found in his living room with two gunshot wounds in his chest.....in a pool of blood, his lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling..



At least that's how uber-dramatic Lt. Tragg described it to the Press conference..


The press outnumbered the police and detectives who were questioning everyone at the firm...People who knew Claude.


Julie Prescott was devestated and in tears...She cried profusely...

''We were going to get married..As soon as my divorce came through, we were going to get married...oh my god...Ohhhhhh this is a terrible loss, I don't know if I'll ever get over this." she wailed..


The press ate it up!


"Don't Worry...I've got men working around the clock on this.."said Lt. Tragg dramatically to the press as the camera's snapped..He had on a perfectly tailored suit..Every Hair was in place..and his heavy make up made him look like he had stepped right out of central casting as usual.

''What a load of crap..How can you conduct a homicide investigation properly with all these people snapping photos and filming and our fellow employees mugging for the cameras? This is exactly why he always winds up arresting the wrong person and fouling up the ADA's case." scoffed Jade, who insisted on being interviewed away from the press..
I however was probably the only one of our group who was interviewed and would be on the news tonight.
"My Husband, Ham that he is.got  interviewed by Mick Scott for Nightly Network News " laughed Bee Bee..
"Did You Keith?" laughed Sofia.. "They interviewed me before all those television people got here." said Sofia.
''All of the Partners are in Hawaii at that conference...I wonder if they're seeing this and what they're thinking." asked Kahlil.
"If they're in Hawaii and all they have to do is watch this shit show...Then it must be raining on the beach." said Tracy, the para-legal....who had also been interviewed before the press got there..

"We'll be checking everybody's alibi's...Nobody is safe and we will catch whoever is responsible for this agregeous crime.." said Lt. Tragg.

''Did you hear that? He's learned a new word!" said Jade snidely...She despised Lt. Tragg and didn't try to hide it. The feelings were mutual.
Tracy heard what Jade said and howled with laughter...

"You are too funny Ms. Jade." she said, still laughing.
So did Bee Bee 

''She is a riot at times." she said.
And Sofia.

"That's why we love her."laughed Sofia.
I smiled but didn't say anything..
Kahlil laughed too!..


Lt. Tragg walked over to us...

"You kids find something funny? A man is dead!" he said.  We said nothing..  "I'm waiting for an answer." he growled , trying to intimidate us..


"Yes..They are laughing at what I said." said Jade.


"You care to share?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"No I don't.. Not with you!" said  Jade ,plainly...

''Keep it up...Keep it up Jade...I'm going to pull your license yet.."snarled Lt. Tragg.
"Go Suck an Egg!" said Jade, not trying to hide her disdain and total disrespect for Lt. Tragg.
Tracy, who didn't like him either busted out laughing...

"Now you know why I'm laughing." she said as she walked down the hall.






Sofia and I, Bee Bee and Kahlil and Jade all turned and walked back in to our office..


Leaving Lt. Tragg standing there, steaming..looking foolish.


II-

A Beautiful Summer day at Sam Mother's Diner finds Ms. Yvette and her husband, Gary, both who had called out from work today, having a late breakfast...



French Toast, Bacon and Coffee..






They were enjoying their meal when Lt. Tragg walked in...

''Wellll good morning Yvette, Gary...I just came from your office...I've been over there all morning.."said Lt. Tragg.
''Really? was there some trouble over there?"asked Yvette.
"I take it you two haven't had the television on this morning..Haven't seen the news....One of your colleagues, Attorney Claude Beezos was found murdered early this morning at his duplex...."said Lt. Tragg.


"Wowwwwwwww!" said Gary.
''Shot twice in the chest...One bullet, pulverized his heart and the second bullet severed his spinal cord...Either shot could have killed him..We found his cold dead body, face down on the floor in a pool of blood, his lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling." said Lt. Tragg.
"Oh My goodness!~!!, Murdered....I just saw him yesterday, around 2:15 pm..He was getting on the elevator, leaving work , the same time we were...I let my staff off early yesterday." said Yvette..


''And we were together at home from that time until now.."said Gary, half mocking Lieutenant Tragg in case they needed an alibi..
Lt. Tragg smirked..

"I believe you...You and your staff's stories all jibe...Just had to ask..." he said.
''Any suspects?" asked Yvette.



"Not Yet, but I'm all over this!" said Lt. Tragg.

"Good to know." said Yvette..


Gary smiled...

"Oh and that investigator of yours, Jade Lee...You'd better talk to her about her attitude...She's very disrespectful...I don't want to have to pull her license.." said Lt. Tragg..
"I'll make a note of it." said Yvette, humoring and mocking him at the same time..Naturally this went right over his head..
Gary smiled and shook his head..

''Sam ,give me an Omelette...The works, Some Spuds, Sausage and Coffee." said Lt. Tragg.

"Ohhhhh changin up huh Artie?" asked Sam Mother..



"Every Now and Then....You know, just to keep you guys guessing."laughed Lt. Tragg.





As his Everything Omellette arrived with his hash browns , sausage and hot coffee..

Gary spied his omelette and smiled.

"You know, that does look good...I might try it next time we come in here."he said.

"Yeah me too!" said Yvette, thinking about her murdered colleague , who she had just seen the day before ..


Shot dead in his duplex.....


His body being rolled out in a body bag...  They weren't that close...They weren't close at all..They knew each other and they spoke, but they had never worked a case together...Still , he was someone she knew..and who now was no longer amongst the living..
Yvette remembered the one time she had been at his Duplex...
It was years ago before she had met any of us...A Housewarming Dinner Party..The whole firm was there.. She and Miles Ellis were the only Black Attorneys with the firm... Miles had already fired her from a case they were working on because she wouldn't sleep with him...but was drunkenly trying to get her to reconsider..
''Vettieeeee, let's let bygones by bygones...Look forget about that case...I've got another big case you can work on...It's real big...and it's swelling in my pants....right now.....Ummm let's get out of here, go someplace quiet....ummmm." he moaned drunkenly in her ear..
"I wouldn't walk five steps with you...No thanks..." said Ms. Yvette, who looked at her watch..She had eaten her fill and had enough to drink...She was ready to go home...Alone..

"Claude...I've had a great time...You have a nice place... It's wayyy past my bedtime...I'll be going..I'll see you guys in the morning." she said politely and walked to his bedroom to retrieve her coat..
He followed her...
"You know...you don't have to go home...You live far from here...it's late...Why don't you go into my bedroom and get comfortable.." he said slyly..
"Are you hitting on me Claude?" asked Yvette incredulously...
"Yes...I am...I've wanted to get in your panties since I first met you..." he whispered softly and pushed Yvette up against the wall.. "And I believe you want me to get in them!" he whispered raffishly...

He kissed her slowly and softly...Moaning..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! UMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!! OUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned... His face grew red as a beet and he fell to the floor!

Yvette had kneed him in the groin...
"Good Night!" whispered Yvette as she walked away... She knew he wouldn't say anything..The embarrassment of being rebuffed was more than his ego could take and the fact that she could say that he tried to force himself on her would lead to more trouble for him than he would want..
He never bothered her again...From that time on their relationship was cordial...Hi and Bye.. Nothing more..He could barely look her in the face.

Now he was dead!  She honestly didn't feel bad ..He had never meant that much to her..but she wouldn't be ignorant or mean and show any disrespect.


III-


ONE DAY LATER-

The Murder of Claude Beezos was the talk of our office,,

"Yes, as usual..Lt. Tragg came in and interrupted my brunch with my husband to tell me that Claude"The Walking Talking Penis " Beezos had been murdered the night before...And to ask where we were or more particular where I was... I was home in bed with my husband...Where else would I be?" said Ms. Yvette.
''We were asked the same thing Ms. Yvette.. We weren't even close to the man...I mean like why would we be at his house that time of night?" said Sofia.
"Most of our colleauges were probably in bed asleep or whatever that time of night..It was a Tuesday Night for godsakes." said Bee Bee.
"You know..He was somewhat of a ladies man....Maybe he got caught by one of his babes." I said.
''I happen to know he was seeing two women at this firm."said Kahlil.
"Come on Kahlil..Don't just sit on something like that..."said Jade.

"Come on Kahlil, Dish..." laughed Bee Bee.


"Well you know he's seeing Julie Prescott...They were uh supposed to get married as soon as her divorce comes through...Well I walked in the men's room one afternoon and caught him and that para-legal, Tracy, going at it....They didn't stop and they didn't see me.. I just ducked out.."said Kahlil.


"Yeah, I remember you telling me that a few months ago." I said.

"WHATTTTTTT? Little Tracy?? Him? Oh My God...This guy!" said Yvette.
"She's living dangerously or rather was.. Screwing her bosses man." said Bee Bee.
"Well he was a snake, screwing her and her working right there in the same office.."said Sofia, disgusted.
"For all we know, there might have been yet another woman...He was such a dog." said Jade.


At this very moment at an Apartment complex in another part of town...


Attorney Thomas Flanagan was being handcuffed and arrested at his apartment...and read his rights..

"Tragg ,you're dead wrong, like you always are...I didn't kill him...I swear I didn't kill him..you've got the wrong man...Don't be a fool, listen to reason."he pleaded..


"Tell it to the judge mack" said Lt. Tragg as he marched him out of his apartment..


Naturally the press was there, watching him make the arrest...
Along with Police cars 

and unmarked police cars...It made good dramatic coverage..

"SUSPECT ARRESTED IN BEEZOS MURDER!"


IV-


Later that day at Julie Prescott's condo.. her bell rang.


She came to the door in just a t-shirt and Black panties..

"Oh My God, excuse me!!!...Let me put on something.." she said , embarrassed..

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOM! No...you don't have to put anything else on....I-I just came by to tell you , we got the lousy bastard....Your uh husband...who killed  your fiance...If there is uh...If there is uh anything else I can uh...Do for you..uh...you just uh let me er uh know.." said Lt. Tragg, who was as red as a beet and whose trousers were standing out like a circus tent..

"Lieutenant.!!!....you're blushing....You might as well come in...I can't stand in the hallway,looking like this.. Come in...Perhaps there is something , you can uh do for me...You've been so wonderful, so supportive throughtout this entire ordeal...I don't know what I would have done without you.." she said seductively...


"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZz!" he said as she unzippered his trousers and they dropped to the ground..

"Seems like I should give you SOMETHING!! after all you've done for me.." she whispered as she closed the door..

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ!" he moaned in surprise..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties and she smothered him with soft , slow kisses...

"Thank you so much for getting Thomas off the street...My life was in danger the longer he  was at large.." she cooed..

"Don't worry...he'll never hurt anyone else again...I'll see to that.OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..



Soon they were both on her living room floor...Lt. Tragg's clothes completely off, him plowing into her with wild abandon..

"OHHH...OHHHHHHH..YESSSSSSS...YESSSSSSSSSS...YESSSSSsSS BABY YESSsss...I NEEDED THIS....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Julie yelled.. She was horny....The thought of not getting her "fix" from Claude Beezos had depressed her until she caught Lt. Tragg looking at her lustilly during an interrogation and had noticed the huge bulge in his trousers....


That lead to drinks and dinner at Curley's Bar and Grille and an exchanging of numbers that night..She told him to come by and check on her..  He apparently took her up on it!

They sat on the side of the bed, Kissing softly, slowly and her moving up and down on his penis...driving him insane...


and then making love in her bed...for the next NINE TO TEN HOURS!

"OHHHHHHHHHH LIEUTENANT!" she moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH JULIE BABY!!" he moaned...

Her bed was a smart bed like his that moved with every motion of the body and adjusted it's temperature to the body of both people... This enhanced the pleasure of the two people making love..

and while they made love for the rest of the afternoon...

Meanwhile at our office..

''Where is Julie?" asked Yvette.
"She's gone for the day...Anything I can help with?" asked her para-legal, Tracy Collins.
''We brought her some flowers."said Sofia.
"We know she's grieving uh Claude." said Bee Bee..

As she placed the flowers on her desk..


''When is the funeral?" I asked.

''Oh she didn't tell you???..He was cremated yesterday and his Mother and sisters took the urn with his ashes back to Florida, where he's from...There will be a memorial service for him here at the office in a few days." said Tracy....

''Wow! Everything, everything happened so fast.." said Yvette..

"I know...Right?" said Tracy.

"Ms. Yvette..You have a phone call...It's from Tommy Prescott..He's been arrested and charged with Claude Beezo's murder...He wants us to represent him..He swears he didn't do it.."said Kahlil..
''What did I tell you??...All of that pontificating on television and he's arrested the wrong guy once again." said Jade.
Tracy laughed at what Jade said.. "How do you know?" 

"TRUST ME!!! If LIEUTENANT TRAGG ARRESTED HIM!! CHANCES ARE HE'S NOT THE RIGHT GUY!" said Yvette emphattically..





Bee Bee, Sofia,myself, Kahlil and Jade burst into laughter......

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: