Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Old School


 I was at the Headquarters of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Department and The FBI and ATF...Having coffee with some friends.



''You've been a very busy man Kevin..and so have we... We've been looking at Big Tuna for awhile..but you understand, Lonnie Lancifer was the bigger fish..No pun intended." said Sissy.
I smiled.

"You know I work a lot of soft cases as we P.I.'s call it now.. I do investigative work for Attorneys...I don't get involved in the underworld as much as I used to...but that guy Cyrus Cummings was a big fish..which is why I called you...He was a witness in a murder case my clients were trying and I knew he was the accountant and book keeper for Lonnie Lancifer." I said.
"Yes..And this girl you picked up...Karen Bowling is even more important...She's the book keeper and accountant for an Atlanta based Financier named John "Sweat" Peris... He's a big deal because he whole sales product to Macon, Atlanta, Savannah ,Philadelphia and possibly beyond..He was dealing to both Lancifer and Big Tuna...With Lancifer out of the game.. Big Tuna is the only game in town...Everybody has to buy from him...and that girl has to be found..She has names, numbers, addresses..She could bring down Peris and his entire organization..Which would put Tuna in the market for a new buyer.."said Sharon Hopkins, Deputy Special Agent in Charge of the FBI and ATF.
"Sorry about  your wife being kidnapped... but those three goons are all dead.. One was found hanging in his cell at the House of Corrections...Another apparently was either poisoned or committed suicide in Federal Lock up and the third one was stabbed to death in a prison fight . They are being looked into but you know what I think." said ADA  Keith Wallace.

"It was Big Tuna, cleaning up..to make sure he doesn't get burned for my wife's kidnapping, which was a big screw up on their part..."I said.

"You think that girl is still here in Philly don't you?" said Sissy.

''I do..She left my Escalade in the Long Term Parking lot of the Airport.. My two guns that she stole off of me were in the trunk, fully loaded and my car had been washed and detailed and had a full tank. I had my men go into the airport with photos of her.. No one remembered seeing her or selling her a ticket and they interviewed the entire staff... I checked her financials.. I know she had the car washed at a nearby car wash early the morning I found my car.. I know she used a gas station not too far away from her credit card charge.. and I know she bought some groceries from a local supermarket..Then nothing..No more debit or credit card charges and no more sightings of her."I said.

"How did you find your car?" asked Sharon.


"I have a GPS tracking device on it..She disabled it for two days...then suddenly it was back on..I found my car easily." I said.


"You do think of everything." laughed ADA Keith Wallace.

'That girl is the key... I know Carol Redding

would like to talk to her too!" said Sharon.

"I told her about you guys , that you could put her someplace safe where Big Tuna and his guys couldn't get to her...but she was soo scared of them , that she freaked...Stole my car and vanished."I said.
''Well now she just doesn't have you looking for her..She's got C.I.D. , FBI, ATF and DEA looking for her..I'm going to put in a call to the Stateys too...We are going to keep this quiet..We don't want a certain big fish getting nervous." laughed Sissy.

And in the Highrise headquarters of Big Tuna.

''We've got to find that girl...She could mess up our entire connection and this would be the worst possible time...Now that we've solidified all of Philadelphia. Get out there..Look for her, find me something..Shake down your street sources, your snitches..Find that girl!" said Big Tuna.


II-

I went back to work...


My guys had a report..

"Our man on Big Tuna reported that he had ten of his people at his condo...and was yelling and screaming at them to fan out and find that girl." he said.

"Kev..we need to go old school on Big Tuna." said Kool Kat.
"Old School...What do you mean?" I asked.
"Before you had this fancy agency...When you were working out of your house when we first started out, how did we make cases on these guys? We broke into their places..cloned their phones and wired their spots.."said Kool Kat.


I smiled at my old friend..

"We sure did...That's how we helped put a number of cats off the streets... including Big Tuna himself, years ago.  We got a man watching his place...and we got guys better equipped to do it...When he's out of that spot..We strike! At least we can stay a step ahead of him, if nothing else." I said.

Nightfall came..

And like the nightfall...We were out...All dressed in Black and ready to pounce on Big Tuna's Condo..


Big Tuna was a party animal..

He and four henchmen and three fine young ladies made the scenes..

In Aqua Bar...

And In Stoleys Lounge... They had no idea that they were being shadowed by one of my guys...He was snapping photos and blending in with the crowd well enough that he wasn't noticed.


And like old times... Clerow, Kool Kat ,Sean Jackson and Owen Todd stood as lookouts outside and within...

While Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson, who disabled his security system and jammed it.. broke into his condo...They disabled his back up system also... Four of my five operatives  cloned his laptops and his phones and wired his place for sound and video...They were in and out in 45 minutes and all of them gone like thieves in the night..

We now could listen to and see everything on Big Tuna's mind... We also photographed and copied his books while we were there too!

I had planned to put his whole operation out of order, whether we found that girl or not!


The next day...


"Mannnn that felt good...We hadn't done one of those in a long time." I said.

"The Quasi Legalness of it."laughed Kool Kat and we all had a hardy laugh.

III-
I drove by to pick up my wife Sepia, who was auctioning off a house..


"Look at my baby, selling off another house.."I said with a smile.


''Ouuu you're happy today...Guess what? Josie is watching Kimmie Cakes tonight.." said Sepia.

"Really?" I said.

''Calm your hormones down horny toad..before you get some of this...We are going to go Old School and go on a proper date!"laughed Sepia..


We wound up at Mulberry Street...The Roof Top Bar and Grille...There were no headliners tonight..Just a D.J. spinning some tunes.

 We ordered the thickest New York Strip Steak on the menu..
And two Citris Martinis..
''Wowwww! I just thought we were going to Curleys or Josie's...Not Mulberry Street..This is nice..I'm really going to take care of you tonight." said Sepia.
"Well Alright!" I smiled..


Out of the corner of her eye.... Karen Bowling saw the both of us...She saw the wedding bands and ascertained that my wife had been rescued..spared..She sighed relief... It had killed her thinking she was responsible for a death of an innocent woman...Still she had a price on her head.. Big Tuna and his boys were turning the city upside down, looking for her and so were the police and feds by now, now that I knew who she really was..She figured I had gone to my friends in law enforcement I had told her about.
She quietly paid her bill and slipped out..
"I like this...Me and You, Just Me and You going out on a proper date." said Sepia.
"It has been awhile hasn't it?" I said.
"It has.." she said and then she kissed me..

"Check Please" I said in between kisses..

"You are such a horn dog." she laughed.

We drove back to our home..

I took Sepia by her soft hands..

"Now for desert!" I said.


"Ouuuuuuuuuuu". she laughed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEVINNN!" she moaned..as we kissed passionately by our bedroom door.

"OHHHHHHHHHH SEPIA!!!" I moaned in turn as I unzipped and took her dress off...We kissed slowly ,while I dug my hands deep into her panties...



I slipped her panties off....

"You are fresh Kevin!" she said softly....

Her body trembled.. His trousers dropped and she took a second look at him...

"YOU ARE HUGE!" she said...She gasped... She rubbed it softly....I stared into her eyes..

She had huge pretty Hazel eyes!

We stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...her rubbing my penis softly with both hands...



"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." I moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either, ?" she said, panting now!

"We went real old school tonight..We should do this more often" I said.

" YESSSSSSS. A nice meal and drinks gets me more in the mood!" she said..

"REALLY?" I said..

''Yes...Really! every girl likes to be wined and dined every now and then...Even a wife and working mother."
 she said.

"WOW!" I said..."I suppose you're right Sepia..I should take you out more.. I think I will...We had a really nice time tonight...I mean that." I said.

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she said.....

"Annnnnnd we are about to have an even nicer time." I said.

"WOWWWWWW!!! wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got me very excited...More excited than most times.



I tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin!" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..I groaned  as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! baby!" she squealed..



  I  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I  moaned ..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME  DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" she cooed !.I  was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DADDYYYYY!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Sepia  screamed..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with my stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH HUSBAND, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Sepia.

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SWEET BABY !" I moaned.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"JO ANNE ...SEPIA!!!....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Sepia's  legs began to quiver and then shake...Her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Sepia continued kissing me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!WOUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUU!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. I couldn't believe my good fortune...tonight.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Sepia wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I  was engaged and on her again....Three times in one night...We hadn't done this since before Kimmy was born!

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I moaned..

"TALK TO ME ...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" Sepia asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"I moaned..I didn't know if I was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOU!!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! " she cooed. 

"OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDD!" I said!

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....Sepia was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as I began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM  DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Sepia

I  lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Sepia wouldn't let me sleep , she continued kissing me, rubbing my penis...keeping it hard..

''Since I'm here, you might as well take  as much of me as you want..." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I moaned..I climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  BABY!!!!!!!, . it feels so good!" she cooed..Her legs shaking furiously and her head turning from side to side... 

"I'm ABOUT TO CUM AGAINNNNN!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUU LAWDDDDDDD KEVINNN, OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I  moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KEVIN ....HUSBAND, YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



We were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD, KEVIN, HUSBAND!!!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


We were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I moaned as I came again like a gusher...




I  lie in between Sepia's  legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Sepia was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held my head in her arms..


What a night and early morning we had both had had.. I knew two things.. One , we were going to go on a lot more one on one dates and two..Neither one of us was going to work tomorrow.


IV-


What I didn't know was hours after Sepia and I left Mulberry Street , a young thug's body was found in a back alley..

He was dead from a single gunshot wound in the abdomen..

"Looks like he bled out Doc." said a CSI Technician..


''Wowww..it's a through and through...Anybody find any shell casings?" asked Dr. Hazel Baylor.

"Yeah Doc, A .38 caliber shell over here.." said another CSI guy...
"I recognize this guy...That's Boyd Billings...He's a leg breaker, an enforcer for Big Tuna." said Jimmy.
"Looks like he leaned on somebody a little too hard."said  Tyriq.
''Yeah and they leaned back."said Carlotta , who had on latex gloves and was looking at the body with Hazel.

"I'm so glad you guys are on this and not Lt. Tragg."sighed Hazel.
"He's out at sea, On that Marine Boat...You won't be having any trouble out of him."said Sirena.
"I checked people in and around here..Nobody heard anything, not even a shot."said Hop.
"Mulberry Street Rooftop Bar is up the street..With the band and the D.J.'s playing and the crowd, no one would of heard anything anyway and down here...It's pretty isolated.. I see he had a gun on him, with a silencer and a knife...He never got to use it..Whoever he leaned on  was quicker on the draw."said Sissy... "Hazel...you can take him out of here for now." said Sissy.
"Okay Guys...Bag him and tag him." said Hazel..
His body was put in a white body bag and strapped to a gurney and rolled into a waiting van on his way to the Medical Examiner's Office.

HOURS LATER-



Sepia and I were in Sam Mother's Diner having 


Steak and Eggs, Hash Browns  and Coffee



After the workout we had last night...We needed some nourishment..

"Good Morning Mr. and Mrs. Morris.."said a smiling Sissy.
"Good Morning Sissy... We really hung one on last night at Mulberry Street." said Sepia, smiling at me and rubbing my hands softly...
"Yeah, we went on a date..Just the two of us... Josie Boyd

 watched Kimmie for us." I said.
''Wow, Interesting..We caught a murder, a few blocks from there early this morning...You guys had probably left and were home...Boyd Billings.." said Sissy.

"He's one of Big Tuna's enforcers..and collectors..."I said.
"He was gut shot...One to the abdomen...Didn't take him long to bleed out..."said Sissy.
"Oh My God!!! That girl, she might have been there last night... In that crowd...We didn't see her...But maybe..Just maybe, Big Tuna's boy did see her and tried to get at her." I said.
''And got got! It was only a few blocks from there..we got a team on the street, traffic and business cameras for a 15 block radius and we've been questioning people in and around the area..Nobody saw or heard a thing...Typical.." said Sissy..


"We gotta find that girl.."I said.


"This is so Old School, us working a case...Just like in the beginning."laughed Sissy as she got her meal to go and got up... See you two lovebirds later. Oh and Sepia...How do I get my husband to take me on a date?" Sissy asked slyly...


"Oh it's simple Sissy...Make him an offer, he can't refuse." said Sepia, winking and laughing..



(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: