Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Breakfast With Champions


 

The Two photos were on the table in front of him.....One of his nemesis, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander in a black bikini and one of his present suspect, Regina Jordan in a very risque Bikini.... Lt. Tragg smiled from ear to ear...

He was a s red as a beet and had a pleased as punch look on his face, staring at both photos...

"This was Liv taken some years ago, but she hasn't put on an ounce of weight..I'll bet she can still fit that Bikini.." he thought to himself..


They were in the "Fishbowl" , the nickname the detectives gave to the interrogation room..


Regina sat in stone faced quiet...The room was hot ,musty and smelled like Stale cigarettes , perspiration and bad breath....

She had been in here for EIGHT HOURS!  She was tired and hungry and thirsty as well...


"Look, I know about the scam you took part in for the one million bucks..and I know she double crossed you..blew up the boat ,almost killed you and Captain Sparks..You must have been angry huh?So Angry you went to her club and shot her to death and took all of the money in her safe didn't you?

We know it was you...The camera caught you entering the club and leaving the club...Your palm print is on the safe...We KNOW YOU WERE THERE!!  You've got nowhere to go, except to me.. I'm trying to help you...I'm the only thing between you and a needle right now.." said Lt. Tragg...

He was like so many guys trying to seduce her in the past, talking soft and long, making her think she had no other choice...He was getting nowhere...She hadn't said a word...She remembered the conversation she had with us about this very thing, the day before in Rehoboth Beach.
"It's good that we are getting to talk to you now Regina. " said Olivia.
"We usually don't know our client's side of the story until after they've been arrested and we've arraigned them or in a few cases, we meet them in the prison waiting room." said Beverly.
"If you do get arrested, remember..You have the right to remain silent.. Don't say a word, you tell the cops if they have any questions to ask your attorneys...but you say nothing else.."said Nelson.
"They'll be in your face and try to keep you up all night...Don't say a word, just smile and be polite, but don't say a word, because as they'll tell you when arresting you, anything you say can and more than likely will be used against you in court." said Josie.
"The cop who arrests you will say he's your friend..but he's not/..He's working for and with the prosecution." said Bree..
She remembered me just smiling....She knew I used to be a cop...A Homicide Detective...Everything they were telling her, though true was anathema to my whole reason in life...busting murderers...

Regina remembered all of that as she sat quietly saying nothing to this perv cop, who like all the other men wanted to sleep with her.. She noticed the huge bulge in his trousers and the fact that he had photos of both her and Olivia in bathing suits in front of him and he kept looking at them and smiling.


An Hour Passed and he returned with food..

"I brought you breakfast...I'll bet you're famished.." said Lt. Tragg softly..







He brought an Omelette, Hash Browns, Bacon, Orange Juice and Coffee...

She devoured the food and the Orange Juice and the coffee...She felt better, but she was still tired...

She knew she was getting this treatment only because she was  an attractive white female..She knew some poor Black suspect or some  poor greasy white guy would be lucky to get a glass of water or a candy bar..  Still she said nothing..It was now going on ten hours of this...


"Look, we got you cold....We have you at the scene..WE KNOW YOUR MOTIVE!!! and we got a palm print...Do something for yourself.. Save the state the cost of a lengthy trial and I promise I'll do all I can to keep you from getting the death penalty." he said softly..

She said not a word!


Lt. Tragg was weary himself and angry as hell...This was the stubbornest broad he'd ever seen...

"Do you always feed your suspects so well???" asked Beverly as she entered the "Fishbowl."This was the second time he had done this...Both times to attractive white female suspects..
"Of course not Neicey Poo...They have to look good in a mini skirt and have big boobs." joked Olivia,.

''Well then I might have a chance too huh?" joked Josie..


''Wear a blonde wig and you're a shoe in Josie."laughed Nelson...

Bresha giggled...

"Not a good precedent Lieutenant...Cop to Cop!" I said.. He knew what I was talking about..The idea was to weaken the suspect and not give them a second wind...


"I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE INVOLVED WITH HER!! I KNEW SHE WAS YOUR CLIENT!!!  WHYYYYY I OUGHT TO ARREST YOU ALL FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!" he bellowed..

"Really? On what grounds?" asked Olivia.,.

She noticed a photo of herself and one of Regina on the table..





Lt. Tragg turned them over immediately...He was as red as a beet with embarrassment....



Josie and Bresha saw the entire thing and giggled..


"This interview is over...Hang tight..We found a Judge...And you'll be arraigned in about two hours..Maybe you can get some shut eye until then." said Nelson..



"I uh...I uh ruh understand you and uh Ms. Jordan uh have something in common...You both won Pennsylvania Swimming competitions in your time....Do you uh still swim Liv?" asked Lt. Tragg, nearly salivating over the photos.
Olivia sighed..

"Only recreationally , not for competition.....Stop staring at me,  imagining me in that Black Bikini Lieutenant...At least wait until I leave...and yes, I can still fit it.." said Olivia..
''Your wifey is somethin else isn't she?" said Beverly to me..
"Yessss...Yes she is.." I said smiling..



Lt. Tragg went to leave the room...

"Oh Lieutenant?  Your photos." said Olivia, pointing to them...


He quickly grabbed them and departed...





Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bree and Regina all exploded in raucous laughter.


II-


We once again found ourselves in court....


And in front of a familliar Judge. Judge Martika Anderson.....







Olivia and Beverly and our client, Regina Jordan walked in the courtroom flanked by Nelson, Josie, Bresha and myself....

Regina was being arraigned on first degree murder charges...


Ironically we were up against the same prosecutor. we had just faced or rather Bresha had just faced and beat in another murder trial, Assistant District Attorney Christopher Garcetti, son of the current District Attorney..


Lt. Tragg sat next to him... "I know kid, imagine how I feel , having to have so many of my suspects defended by them." he said.



Olivia and Beverly argued that their client has no prior police records...not so much as a traffic ticket and was not a flight risk.. They cited as usual predicates,other like cases, some of which were their own and laws.......


Nelson and Josie presented a few other swimmers and some coaches as charactor witnesses....


Chris Garcetti argued just as eloquently, presenting predicates ,past cases and laws making the opposite argument and stating that Regina Jordan , despite her accolades was accused of the serious crime of first degree murder... and should be held without bail... He was certain he had convinced the judge and thwarted Olivia and her niece and co-horts once and for all..
Bresha , who was fresh from giving him a royal thrashing...argued that we were not arguing the particulars of the case here, just that Ms. Jordan was no flight risk and deserved reasonable bail...
Judge Anderson knew Bresha was the niece of her late and good friend, Juanita Townsend..she was pleased that she had followed her famous aunt into law and pleasently surprised that she was now with us...

She set bail at $1000.00 dollars..


Nelson wrote a check for $100.00 and we alll walked out of the courtroom...


ADA Chris Garcetti tossed his suit jacket up in the air..


"Ugh Ugh Chris...I'm not going to have that foolishness in my courtroom.." she said to him...


We all went back to our Office/Duplex


Regina took a long hot shower and then laid down and went to sleep in our spare bedroom...


While I set plates up for the rest of us..




Alfreda and I and Olivia fixed breakfast for us...









Eggs, Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns and Orange Juice and  Hot coffee.

"Everything is just delish guys, thank you!" said Beverly...
'Yes and the best thing is...We can eat in peace without Lt. Tragg breathing down  our backs and whining and complaining..."said Nelson as he chowed down...
"Yes thank goodness...and poor Regina got to shower and get some sleep...She'll feel good as new when she wakes up!" said Josie.
"I know that's right."said Bresha as she too chowed down.


In addition to Beverly, Nelson, Josie and Bree, we had two extra guests this morning..

"Thanks so much for letting us work here remotely today and for feeding us." said Kayla..
"Yessss.. Thanks again.." said Jazzy...

Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques and our friend, Jasmine "Jazzy" Coley...both attorneys were working remotely from home today and using our office..

"You know you're always welcome.." said Olivia, smiling.

We always said the more the merrier.....

III-


At Sam Mother's Diner , Lt. Tragg was as frosty as he'd ever been...


"I don't believe it...An Open and shut case.. Got the girl's fingerprints on the safe, got the camera showing her going in and coming out... Got the motive and she refused to confess...She refused...Sam. I had her in the bowl for 10 freakin hours...and she wouldn't say a word...I brought her breakfast, which she gobbled up...but wouldn't say a word.." he complained..


"She does have a right to remain silent Artie and did it ever occur to you that maybe she didn't do it?" said Sam Mother 



as he poured Lt. Tragg a second cup of coffee..

"WHAT ARE YOU, A LAWYER NOW SAM??" asked an angry Lt. Tragg./
Just then Assistant District Attorney April Taylor walked in, fresh from another court victory and in a great mood.

She sat down next to Lt. Tragg...

''Well Hello Mr. Grouchy!" she said, smiling.."I'll have a coffee Sam.." she said..


"Hello." said Lt. Tragg... He hadn't seen her in a few days...She didn't allow him to come over or spend the night when she was working on a case....


She leaned over and gave him a deep ,sensual kiss......

"I won my case today.." she said.

She took his hand and allowed him to run it up her dress and feel her legs....

"Ummmm I missed you." she cooed in between kisses..

"I missed you too!" he moaned..."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"


"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he said silently....

He hiked her skirt up a little more and rubbed her butt softly....


She pulled her skirt down...

''Okay...don't go overboard..Mr. Handsy." she said, laughing..

She continued kissing him passionately..

until her coffee arrived...
"Thank you Sam.." said April..

"Put it on my bill Sam." said Lt. Tragg softly... He was once again as red as a beet and had a pleased as punch look on his face....

His mind was completely off of the case....


But ours wasn't... In our conference room, sometime later, Olivia , Nelson and Bree sat with our client..

"Hope you had a nice rest." said Olivia..
"Nothin like a Hot shower and some food in your belly and a nice rest, though not in that order" added Nelson with a smile.
"Thank you soo much." said Regina.

''Glad you feel better..."said Bresha..

Beverly, Josie and I entered the office just then....

"Josie and I have been doing some research...Apparently Velma Davis -Rathbone 's business had been hemmoraging money for a long time..She closed her swimsuit store and eight of her swim clubs and pools...She was close to declaring bankruptcy...She had seen a couple of lawyers about it ,who I had talked to." said Beverly..
"I don't know how much revenue she expected to gain with this publicity stunt, scam she had been pulling, but she had been embezzling money to the tune of 2.5 million dollars for close to two years...She had a "pocket account" and was transferring all of her embezzled funds to , you guessed it, a dummy account in the Caymen Islands." said Josie..
"She had two one way passports to the Caymen Islands.. And get this.. The phony passport was in the name of Dr. and Mrs Timothy Brady...."I said. "The Photo was of her and Dr. Tim Brady.." I said.


"Oh My God, she planned to run off with the Doc..." said Nelson...

"The Insurance policy would have paid off her existing debts and covered her business.." said Olivia.
"As long as she was gone." she added..


"You think they all were in on it, Her husband, her sister in law, The Doc??" said Bresha.

"To a point...but her plan to vanish with the Doc?  That was something her husband and sister in law might not have been privy to...I talked to the Deleware State Police and Harbor Patrol... That boat..


was laced with a pound of dynamite, hooked to a timer.... And it's no co-incidence that it was rigged to explode, killing Captain Sparks and possibly you Regina... They found another Thermos that wasn't taken ,full of hot broth....Broth laced with Barbituates....Guess who's fingerprints were on the thermos?
Velma Davis-Rothbone.. And guess who ordered the dynamite and the timer on line, a week before.??
Velma Davis Rathbone..She never intended to pay you a red cent Regina...You were going to drown after taking that broth while swimming and Captain Sparks?? Well he was supposed to die in the explosion..He was collateral damage." I said.


"OH MY GOD!!! I WAS A PAWN!" said Regina.

"That's exactly what you were..."said Beverly...
"Easy Money is never easy." said Olivia.


"If the prosecution knows all of this, they are going to say your motive was anger and revenge at having escaped a murder plot." said Josie.

"I was angry....I was furious...but not murderous...I don't own a gun....I've never even fired a gun in my life...I just wanted my money...I knew she kept a substantial amount in her wall safe..I'd seen it..The day I told her I saw her husband and her sister having sex in his office..I just wanted my money...but when I got there....she was lying face up in the pool...blood and water mixing..and that safe was open and empty....I called the police and then I got out of there quick...I didn't kill her..I swear I didn't."said Regina.


"Tell us the sequence of events after that explosion that afternoon." said Beverly..


That explosion was around six o'clock, in the afternoon...



My agent , Pete was in a small boat...He had been following me the entire time...I'm sure they didn't know about him..


I had a lifesaver and I was holding Captain Sparks , who was unconscious from just missing the explosion..

He rescued both me and Captain Sparks..



We drove down shore.. Captain Sparks was still unconscious...

Pete wanted to go to the Police or the Harbor Patrol...but I didn't..I wanted my money and since Velma, her sister and her husband were long gone..I knew they could only be one place...Philadelphia./


We drove back to Philadelphia...We arrived in the city around a little after nine...I knew they couldn't have gone far..They couldn't be that far ahead of us..


We dropped Captain Sparks off at the Hospital...He said he was good enough to check himself in..He had a gash on his head that was bleeding profusely...we had used towels to stem the bleeding..This was around 9:30- quarter to ten...


Pete dropped me off at my apartment, I needed to shower and change clothes...I said I was tired , so he didn't come up..He drove off.. around 10:30.


I showered , but I didn't get in bed...I drove to Velma's main swim club, where her office was... I just wanted my money, I didn't care about her scam...I had just about figured it out anyway.. I got there..The lights were on..but there was absolutely no one there...It was after hours on a Saturday Night.. It was 11:30 and the door was open...I was shocked.. It was eerily silent..

I walked up to her office and there she was ,floating in the pool...in just her panties and her bra..Clothes were on the floor..She appeared to be changing...


Her safe was open.. and empty... I touched it...That's how my palm print got on the safe..


I called the police from my phone and then I got the hell out of there ...It was 11:35 pm.. I went home and stayed there....That's the truth." said Regina.

"That explains your whereabouts...and it's consistant with everything we know."said Olivia, who had recorded the entire exchange..

"I'm going to have to talk to Rathbone, Victoria Davis, Your Agent, Pete and even Captain Sparks..
This was no random robbery-homicide.. One of those four is your killer." I said.








A chill went down the spine of Beverly, Nelson, Josie, Bresha and even my wife Olivia as I said that...
Regina felt a chill too.!

IV-


Nightfall came...

Beverly and Nelson drove Regina home..

"Keep a low profile..and remember...you don't have to put up with any harrassment from Lt. Tragg or the police...Refer them to us." said Beverly..
"Here is a Portal and a cell phone..





"Here is a Portal and a burner phone...All of your communications will be through this to us.. Both devices are clean." said Nelson.

"Thank you guys so much." said Regina..

as they arrived in front of her apartments..


Regina was supporting herself with money from movie shoots she had done and commercials as well as some music videos she appeared in..She had enough to pay us.. That was good to know.

While they were driving home...Olivia and I were at home in our bedroom..


"Oh ,I'm just soooo glad I can take my clothes off and relax.."said Olivia, as I unzippered her and helped her out of her clothes.

"I'm glad you're taking them off too. .."I smiled as I began to undress..


and watched her undress.



"You've been staring at me all day...and you've done good work for us...I suppose I owe you a reward." laughed Olivia as she slipped out of her bra and panties..

Olivia gasped...Oh My God...DONNIE RAYY!!!....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.Did you get bigger? Myyyy lawddd!  OUUUUUUUU!!" she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

I didn't answer...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh DONNIE RAY!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"You're going to split me in half with that huge thing..What am I going to do with all of that?" she joked..

"You'll be fine..Just forget about your problems..." I said.

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO, OH MY GODDDD YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS!!!! UMMMMMMM!!!!! YOU MAKE IT SOOO EASY TO FORGET ABOUT ...OUUUUUU, THE PROBLEMS OF THE DAY!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..




"Ouuuu husband you are doing the damn thing...UMMMMMM" she said..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this  feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FIVE TO SIX HOURS.. Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Donnie Ray....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as I mounted her from behind on the floor of our bedroom..



"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I moaned...

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...



"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!! MYYYY GOOODNESS!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"You make me hornier than any woman I've ever known"..I whispered...

"Ouuuuuuu...you just want some more..Flattery will get you everywhere, .."she laughed as we continued kissing and she mounted me ,easing down on me slowly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMM!" she moaned.....


"Oh My goodness!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!  OUUUUUUUUU!" she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another TWO TO THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow ...but neither of us cared at the moment...Not like we had to be anywhere at any time..

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within TWENTY MINUTES... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss..OUUUUUUUUU!!!! OHH MYY godddd! " she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmph...ummph..ummmph!"" she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

This was a nice stress buster after the day we had.




At some point in the night, Nelson and Beverly returned home..




 Beverly motioned to her husband ,Nelson...

"Come here...Unzip my skirt..Take my clothes off" she said playfully...
"Ohhhh my god", Nelson exclaimed...He liked playing this game with her, slowly undressing her...

He unzipperd her skirt and she slipped her top off...His eyes nearly bulged out of his head...


Beverly giggled..She loved getting Nelson hot and horny...She was wearing a Red lace bra and a matching Red lace thong...

He took his clothes off slowly and just stared at her..
She smothered him with wet ,sloppy kisses...Kisses that were driving him to near delirium!!!

"OH MY GODDDD NELSON, YOU ARE HUGE!!! I'M ABOUT TO GET IT, AINT I?" she giggled..

"YESSSSSSsss!" was all he could manage to say as she softly stroked him...

 Nelson got to do what he had been daydreaming about all day, make love to Beverly

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…talk to me daddy, is it good?" she cooed softly as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhhhh my goddddddd! YESSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"she moaned softly...... 

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked. 

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned NELSON..who didn't know if he was coming or going... 

"Because I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Lord Knows I do...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...and once again got emotional and began to cry as Nelson thrusted faster...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS SLIPPED BY!



"You are just showing off...Just showing off in this bed...."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You like it daddy?" she cooed loudly..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss…you know I do...Ohhhh lawdddd!" he moaned in his deep baritone..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NELSON….ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.I wish we had been doing this back when we were Public Defenders...Why didn't you tell me you were this huge and could do it to me this long?." she moaned playfully..

"I tried to tell you." he moaned, playing along..

"YES YOU DID....YES YOU DIDDDDD!"she moaned..

She had already had three or four very intense orgasms that left her in tears.....And Nelson as usual showed no signs of stopping..

She blew softly into his ear..and played in his hair...

THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS and a half went by before Nelson began to come with wild abandon as did Beverly.. holding on to him for dear life....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned..both of her legs shaking and her head turning from side to side...she found herself getting emotional and crying again..
After a short pause, Nelson began to make love to Beverly again ,slowly, tenderly, kissing her cheeks and hugging her gently....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS drifted by in which she had a very intense orgasm.....and looked up at him in amazement...at both his stamina and his excitement..as he came like a river....



He found himself more satisfied than he had been in awhile... He turned over and lay on his back with a big grin on his face...

"Ummmmmmm stop looking so...so satisfied " she said.
But he was satisfied...He pinched himself...He was actually married to Beverly and making love to her on a regular basis...The stuff dreams had been made of..

This was Just Another Day for Us....but it was the precursor to yet something else..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: