Thursday, September 16, 2021

That's My Girl


 We would be going back to court tomorrow....But our work for our clients defense did not end...


We were still doing our research..


"Ms. Yvette, look at this...This may not be much...but it is a slight discrepancy..."said my wife, Bee Bee.

Ms. Yvette was in her office, talking to Ms. Jade..
"Well come in here, let's see it."she said.
Ms. Jade opened the door wider...

"I was reading the Autopsy Report....The Full Autopsy report was finished two days after the murder...
as well as the full Crime scene report....There is no mention of the victim being dragged into an alley, none at all...And the intial crime scene report doesn't mention it...It's only mentioned in the finished crime scene report, a week later..after our client had been charged." said Bee Bee..

"Okay?" said Ms. Yvette...

Sofia pulled the monitor up...


"So listen to the video tape of the grilling of our client by detective Jimmy Tragg before he had any of these reports.." said Sofia..

Detective Jimmy Tragg leans on Chef Johnny  Oland..

"LAST CHANCE KID....YOU KILLED THAT GIRL...SHE WAS GONNA BREAK UP WITH YOU AND YOU CHASED HER OUTSIDE...DRAGGED HER INTO THAT ALLEY AND SMASHED HER HEAD IN WITH A STEEL BAR.....NOW DIDN'T YOU??" he screamed...


"Look man, you've asked me this a thousand times and a thousand times I've told you...I didn't do it..I didn't kill anybody...I loved Susan...I wouldn't hurt her...Please...PLEASE...can I just have some water...Can I just got to sleep, please...PLEASEEEEEEE!" begged Johnny Oland...

"Johnny...Just confess...Get it off your chest...You'll feel so much better if you just tell the truth...I'm the only person that can help you...You wanna go to sleep don'tcha?
You want a glass of water don'tcha... Just ell me what I need to hear.....Come on...You killed that girl didn't you?" asked Detective Jimmy Tragg.


"Okayyyyyyy...Okayyyyyyyy...Yes...Yesssss...I killed her! Okayyyyy I killed her.." said Johnny Oland.

"I see what they mean...And there is absolutely no mention of any steel bar in the Autopsy Report at all..It says cause of death was a head wound...and I did find a lot of blood on the dumpster and no splatter...How could he have left steel bar out completely?  And not mention the dumpster.?? said Jade.
"We are talking about a member of the Tragg Family are we not?" said Kahlil...

Ms. Yvette giggled....

"You know what I think?  I think Detective Tragg has a witness...A Witness he did not name in his report...A Confidential Informant maybe..." I said.


"That's got to be it!!! That's the only thing it can be......we can't make him reveal his C.I.'s name, but we can make him reveal that he has one...and make him tell us how his C.I. knows all of this...Where was the C.I. when this happened or is this just hearsay...We can do that... Good pull Bee Bee.." said Ms. Yvette, hugging her..

Bee Bee smiled broadly.....

"I'm going to "reward" you when we get home tonight.." I whispered in her ear...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu..I can't wait hot stuff." Bee Bee giggled..

"We've got a good chance of breaking down that "confession" said Sofia..

"Plus no DNA, No Prints belonging to the defendent are in the alley and none of the witnesses can place Johnny in that alley....We got this..Reasonable doubt.."said a hopeful Kahlil..
"Keep Hope Alive Kahlil.."said Ms. Yvette laughing..

Ms. Jade laughed....




The laughter and brevity was all but washed away by the arrival of an older white manwith a very nice suit and a head of white hair..

"I'm looking for Mrs. Yvette Jones-Lockwood." he said.

"That would be me sir...And who may I say is calling?" asked Ms. Yvette.


"I am Sol Rubenstein, I'm an Attorney...I am representing the family of the Victim...Susan Douglas." he said.

"Oh wow....Mr. Douglas has deep pockets..." said Yvette...


"Yes he does...He pays me quite well...I don't know who is paying you guys ,nor do I care...I'm just hear to tell you that even if you find a way to acquit this pond scum of First degree Murder charges, I intend to launch a wrongful death civil suit against him and I will be a lot more difficult than the ADA you will be facing...I will also be sitting in with the Prosecution tomorrow during the preliminary hearings." he said.

"Well thank you for taking the time and coming up here to inform us of that...." said Yvette.






We all stood looking at him, trying not to laugh...He thought he was intimidating us...He wasn't...
He could see that..


"I'll see you all in court.." he said gruffly...

"Bye Now!" said Ms. Yvette as we all busted out laughing..



II-



AT SAM MOTHER'S DINER-


Ms. Yvette and Ms. Olivia sat with us, enjoying Banana Splits...

"Yeah Vettie girl...We dealt with Sol Rubenstein last year...He's so crooked when he dies they're going to have to screw his casket in the ground sideways." said Olivia..


"Livy girl, you are crazy..."laughed Yvette...
"She's not lying Ms. Yvette...Sol Rubenstein is bad news."chimed Beverly...

"We had a wrongfully convicted client who had just escaped Death Row..We had opened the caser back up and got her a new hearing...Sol Rubenstein tried to get Lieutenant Tragg to put a muzzle on us, shut us down....He even went to D.A. Garcetti, but Garcetti wouldn't bite... Rockland prosecuted the original
case...." said Olivia..

"What was Sol Rubenstein's deal or interest?" asked Jade...


"A witness named Beverly Hemlock, an attorney came to us and she explained.."said Beverly...


"I am...I am the daughter of Nathan Hemlock... My Father was the divorce lawyer for Della Raffman.. He handled their divorce...He and my mom split up when I was 12...They had joint custody of me... I followed him into the legal profession...Graduated from Lasalle with a degree in Criminal Justice....worked in his office for five years as his legal secretary and Para-legal and then attended Middleton Law school and passed the bar... He hired me as as associate attorney at his practice.. I watched him handle the divorce and get more and more personally involved with Mrs. Raffman than he should have...He was crazy about her, but she just wanted a divorce..she didn't want the kind of relationship he wanted..We had a guy working for us..Sol Rosenburg...

A real horn dog...When he wasn't making inappropriate sexual advances towards me, he was making them towards Mrs. Raffman..She really didn't like him and she told my father, who promptly fired him...He was acting as a P.I. for us...but he had no license..He basically was a go for..He served court summons, went to process service that type of thing...I hear he's actually gone to law school and become an attorney himself now...Good for him. I can only imagine how put upon she felt, having my dad after her and his assistant...It was probably a very delicate situation.." she said.

"Sol Rubenstein made sexual advances towards our client...When her husband was shot to death..He was angry at being spurned by her...His testimony to Detectives Dominic Evans and then Detective Sgt Arthur Tragg is what sealed her fate, got her convicted.. We were able to get her conviction overturned and get her freed...He had the nerve to ask her out on a date after the trial.." said Nelson..

"Oh My God!!! I would have laughed in his face." said Bee Bee.
"I'd have slapped his face."said Sofia..
"Now there is a girl after my own heart." laughed Josie, high fiving Sofia.
Donnie Ray cracked up laughing...
"The Law attracts some real charcators." I said.
"Sure does..."said Kahlil.
"But it attracts a lot of good people too...Like you guys...All of you."said Bresha, Olivia's newest attorney...Glad to be part of us...


"I tried a civil case against him...He's a very good attorney..He likes to skirt the law..He uses quasi legal tricks and stunts..but he didn't get me..I won my case." said  Attorney Jessica Sanchez-Burrows
''Aint my baby brillianr?" asked her husband, Attorney Charles "Chip" Burrows.

We all laughed...

"He informed us that even if we get our client off the first degree murder charges...He plans to file a wrongful death civil suit against him.." said Ms. Yvette.


"You know what that is? Since this case began..Detective Tragg and him have been wondering who is footing the bill for this...They don't know anything about annual pro bono cases." said Donnie Ray.
"We do two to three Pro bono cases a year for both the Public Defenders Office and the Federal Public Defenders Office." said Olivia.

"Since they have no idea we are doing this for free....They think we'll be draining somebody's pockets,
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, how silly they are...Both of them."said Yvette...

As we all broke out into loud laughter...

Detective Tragg sat at the counter watching all of us..

"They're friendly with Auntie and Niecy and their crew....I should have figured...I wonder what they're laughing about?? I wonder if they're laughing at me , being slapped by that bitch in court two days ago?" he wondered.


Sol Rubenstein walked in just then, He saw us sitting with Olivia and crew, he remembered them from last year...

"I wonder what they are laughing about? Olivia and her staff are probably telling them about the Hemlock Case last year, when they totally humiliated me..and exposed me as a perjurer...I know they're talking about me." he thought to himself..

He was correct....


III- 



Nightfall...It had been a very interesting couple of days. 

The Preliminary hearing was tomorrow..I hoped there would be no more shenanigans this time.

We were all at home...
Bee Bee was wearing a sheer see through Baby doll.....She had just taken a hot shower and walked into our bedroom..

My eyes popped out of my head..

She giggled..

"Oh my goddd..look at you...Are you going to act like this all the time?..WOW!!! That boner is massive." she said and put her hands over her mouth..
I pulled her towards me...Is this something you bought at Bridget's store the other day?" I asked.

"The Panties are...I had this baby doll.." she giggled..

I undressed and  slipped her panties down and off  and took her into my arms and kissed her softly....

"Ohhhhh my godddd, Bee Bee..."I moaned...


"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so hard....Ouuuuuu, look at youuuu!" she exclaimed as she stroked me lightly...


We lie across the bed, kissing and practically slobbering over each other....



Soon we were making love passionately on top of the bed..Not thinking about recent events..

The next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, all we were thinking about was each other..

The same was next door at Kahlil and Sofia's house..



Sofia and Kahlil were lying across the bed..


Kissing ,fondling and laughing..

He slipped her panties down and off...

"OHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!!!" he moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUU PAPI...AYE MIOS DIOS!" Sofia moaned  as she rode him on the side of the bed until neither one of them could take anymore...




before they too were making sweet love for the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS!



Gary and Ms. Yvette were way ahead of us..
They had been making sweet love since Ms. Yvette got home for the day...
They had skipped dinner and gone straight to the bedroom..

They had made love early into the morning hours....
Enjoying  their massive and new smart bed.. 

Yvette smiled..
The bed was sturdy and very very comfortable...It moved with their every move and was very comfortable and warm..It actually enhanced their lovemaking..




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS had passed by.

 Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in each others arms..

Sofia and Kahlil were in each others arms and still kissing, almost asleep.
And Gary and Ms. Yvette were sound asleep..

A nice stress buster for the coming day.. We were prepared and loose, ready for the challenge...



Our Opponent, ADA April Taylor was prepared too!


AT THE CONDO OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY , APRIL TAYLOR..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ"

"Ouuuuuuuu, I need you tonight Arthur.." she said..


"I'm glad to be of service...babyyyyy.ouuuuuuuuuuu!"moaned Lt. Tragg, who hadn't been in Sam Mother's lately and hadn't been giving any of us a hard time..

Lt. Tragg and ADA April Taylor were standing in her living room kissing passionately..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  ARTHUR....OUUUU, I'M  AS HORNY AS A CAT" she said."MEOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

"WOOOOF!" Lt. Tragg moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties ,squeezed her butt and kissed her passionately in her living room...


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!"he moaned....

as they made love on the living room floor.

"MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed softly..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!" he moaned...nearly delirious!!!!

until finally the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!"he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS! ARTHURRRRRRRR!!!!"she said.

FOR THE LAST NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Lt. Tragg or ADA April Taylor cared about anything or anyone else but each other..

"OHHHH ARTHUR!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO APRIL!" he moaned as he sat on the side of her bed and she eased herself down on him...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he cried out! Nearly delirious!!!


"OHHHHHHH ARTHUR..I WAS SOOOO HORNY!" she said..

"SOOOOOOO WAS I, I WAS LOSING MY MIND...." he moaned..

"WELL I'M HERE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as she rode him, moving up and down slowly....

It was another THREE TO FOUR HOURS before Lt. Tragg came like a gusher, exploding ........
and April Taylir had her fourth intense orgasm, both legs shaking..her head turning back and forth and tears streaming down her face....

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he howled....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

She was like us , happy tonight and loose....


IV-


THE NEXT DAY-Preliminary Hearing..


Judge Julie Wong was there , Ready to go...


Ms. Yvette was there with our client..

"Okay, Today we  get started...No shenanigans.." she said.


"I can only hope." said our client, who we could tell was starting to go crazy in stir..He badly wanted out of jail..

"Your girlfriend, Judge Julie Wong is presiding!" Sofia teased Kahlil..

He just laughed...
"I hope nothing else goes wrong...The Prosecution is not here.." said Bee Bee..
"She's running late,  but it's only 15 minutes." I said.

"Here she comes!" said Jade..
April Taylor came in....

"Sorry I'm late your honor.." she said.
Attorney Sol Rubenstein sat next to her this time...
With Detective Jimmy Tragg, sitting on the end..


You would have thought this would be better for her... Sol Rubenstein didn't slip his hand under her dress, He put it in her chair and she sat on his hand, which gently squeezed her butt..

He was as red as a beet with a pleased as punch look on his face....


She stood up, she removed his hand and she said to him...

"I don't usually slap men your age...but if you touch my legs or attempt to put your hands up my dress,or touch my butt again,  I will slap the hell out of you right in this courtroom...YOU GOT THAT?" she said evenly...


He was again as red as a beet...He didn't like being talked to this way...but he got the message,loud and clear as had Detective Kelly a few days before.. 

Neither man touched her after that..

"That's telling him girl." said Sofia.
"Even though she's our opposition...I like her. That's My Girl!!!"said Bee Bee.

"Mine  too!" laughed Ms. Yvette, who had heard the exchange also...

''Ready Home slice?" I said to Kahlil..
"Ready as I'll ever be." said Kahlil..
Jade looked at all of us and smiled..She was honored to be part of the team...



A man sat in the vistors section with his eyes on Detective Jimmy Tragg... He was Detective William Garland, Special Victims Unit... Miranda Garland's HUSBAND!!


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: