Tuesday, September 28, 2021

The Mystery Of Tammie, Part 2

 


I got home around a quarter to ten... Sepia was still up..

 "How's my investigator doing tonight?" asked Sepia , who was still up when I got home..
"I was at work...I decided to investigate this Tammie Malloy person right away." I said.

''She's a 19 year old girl...How dangerous can she be?" asked Sepia.

"That's just the thing..She's Not 19...She's 22..soon to be 23 and she's lied about a number of things.." I said.

''If she's 22, then she was the same age,19 when Jessica's client was accused as he was and she was the age of consent..She perjured herself."said Sepia , smiling..

I smiled at her..

''Why are you wasting your time selling houses? You should be my assistant...My partner...Ive always told you that."I said.

"I am your partner....Your partner in and for life.." she said as she walked up the stairs..

"I see you staring at me...Hoping you get a glance at my panties." she said and laughed..

Her Night shirt was extremely short...

I followed her up the stairs...

We stopped at the top of the stairs and kissed passionately....

In the doorway, I slipped her night shirt up....we continued kissing passionately...

"Close the door baby.." she said silently...




"Ummmmm Red panties...I like..." I whispered..

"I figured you would.." she laughed..

I did and we both got undressed....

We both got undressed and continued kissing passionately...Sepia wrapped her legs around my waste and I lifted her up...

I entered her slowly and gently and began to move in and out of her..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this is sooooooooo gooood..."I moaned..

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....Ayyyyyyyyyyyyye....ouuuuuuuuuu hooooo hooooo hoooooo, ayyyeeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhh my gooodnesss!" she cooed.. She was having an intense orgasm just that quickly....

We were soon on our bed...Making sweet, sweet love....The bed springs squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling and slamming softly against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm husband!" she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE SENSUOUS HOURS OF SWEET LOVEMAKING just drifting by,,

and kissing like it was nobody's business until we both climaxed.....





II-

It wasn't my first time in this building, still I found it intimidating....Everything was so new and so big....I admit...I was a little intimidated..

Especially by the huge conference room, which was larger than any conference room in Morris Communications...

 "Well Hello Kevin...How nice to see you again.."said ADA Karen Page of the Wrongful Conviction Unit.
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kevin."came the sexy voice of Attorney Jasmine Coley, who I had recently worked a case with..

"I've hired Jasmine as a consultant on this case..she'll be working with us.."said Karen as Jessica and Chip walked in...

 "Hi Kevin, I didn't expect to hear from you this soon."said a smiling Jessica..
"Hey man, what's up?" said Charles "Chip" Burrows, her husband and partner..

''Heyyy Chip." I said.


"Heyy Kevin!" they both said..

Bonnie Shay joined us...

"You all know Bonnie Shay...She's an Attorney also and an Insurance Investigator for Cyclops Insurance where Ms. Malloy works... Even though her investigation into this same person, your clients accuser is different...You both need to hear what I have uncovered about her.."I said.

III-

"First off She lied about her true age...She's 22 about to turn 23 soon, which would have made her 19 ,when she accused your client ,Jessica of underage sexual contact..she perjured herself in the initial trial.

"Oh My God...plus the lack of semen inside of her or spermicide or semen in her panties or anywhere in the car makes one dispute that anything other than kissing took place.. and we have film footage of those two leaving together...She wasn't forced to do anything."said Jessica.

 "Looks to me like we have good grounds to toss out this young man's conviction.."said Chip.
 "I certainly think so...I want to know who the arresting officer is and who the ADA was who prosecuted this."said Karen.
''Well for once it wasn't Lt. Tragg and that ADA....I'll get on that."said Jazzy.

"There is more.."I said..Tammie Malloy  AKA Alexandria Malloy, Tamara Reid, Alexandria Reid among other aliases has a long history. There is a legacy of lies that she tells regarding her past. Then there is the unvarnished truth regarding this woman who cons, scams and steals from people. Tammie Malloy has been a flimflammer almost her entire adult life.

Where to start with this huge volume of information is the dilemna we have to consider.  So let's begin at the beginning. Tammie Malloy was born Tamara Alexandria Muldoon on February 24, 1997. Her father was Robert Muldoon and her stepmother Sally Ann Muldoon. Her birth mother's name is Jeanette Sentra.


Here she states her father was a powerful defense contractor which is not the truth. He was a local journalist. He then did public relations management for a very powerful defense contractor. Seems like a small point but it is part of what becomes a long pattern of deceptions both small and large. It is important in the greater reflection of Ms. Muldoon's behavior. Jessica, your client is not the first person she accuses of sexual abuse/harassment that I located.

She was married at 21, shortly after she made the accusations against your client.. Her husband's name was Richard "Dick" Malloy... They divorced after six months in which she accused him of raping her and taking her against her will during the marriage.

The next individual she accuses is an individual whom she referred to as "Tatey"  Tatey worked for 2 elected officials in Montgomery County. He then started a business which has been highly successful and remains so to this day. This is the second person she has accused of abuse. In 2016 Tammie Malloy was given a new Social Security number in the ruling of a judge from Washington Township in New Jersey.

 That file is sealed so right now, all I can tell you is a little but more is forthcoming. I have located Tatey and her ex husband and another individual she accused and contacted them to see if they wish to tell their side of the story. They jumped at the chance..I have received more information since that time.


Some of the details that I do know are that this one individual lives not all that far from Ms. Malloy and has for a number of years. That person is was married/is divorced, owns a home and operates a highly successful business. What is interesting however is that the individual started his business in 2010 and it became successful very quickly. Right after success was apparent Tammie Malloy filed abuse charges against this person

They resided together at two addresses and possibly a third. One address destroys a declaration that she filed.

 As stated they live not far from one another. For years though Malloy is  is no longer her legal name, she was on a popular radio show, did numerous articles on animal shelters, etc. Some with her picture. What happened to this life of fear and hiding she was supposedly leading? He could easily have heard her, seen her, located her. We are unsure of what the truth is concerning anything she has told a court of law. I have the rest of the verifying information we have concerning this person and how it affects Tammie Malloy's  story. Why? Because I have evidence that she has lied in at least one other  legal proceeding.

Tammie Malloy has accused men and women alike of abuse/harassment. Next I have a document showing that she accused a woman named Isabella Rojas of harassment/workplace violence. There is a court record of the situation. Someone on Twitter said that Isabel Rojas' is a sad story and they are right. How she came to be accused of workplace violence/harassment by Ms. Malloy is a question the file gives no answer to. But this is another occurrence of Malloy accusing others of violence towards her. This request for a restraining order was vacated. " I said.

 "Oh My God...Kevin, with what you have there alone...I can make her cry on cross examination.."said Jasmine..
''She is a piece of work."said Jessica.

 ''She sounds like a sociopath.." said Chip..
"Yes..A Classic case." said Karen...

"There's more.."I said.. "At her last place of employment...Slip ,Skip and Tripp Insurance ,She stated that her African American supervisor engaged in reverse discrimination and called her 'too white'. The charge was found to be groundless and tossed out..

She has also accused her former partner on her radio show.. Frankie Foster whose real name is Edward Franklin Foster , An African American man ,who was her live in lover at one time  of sexually abusing her. He had an assault complaint against him during the time they lived together from another woman and she used that against him... Once again it was found to be groundless and tossed out of court.." I said.

"This is more than enough to help my client." said Jessica.

 "Thank you man.." said Chip..
 "Yes, thank you." said Karen...
"Nothing like a good investigator..." said Jasmine..

IV-

That afternoon, I sat with Bonnie down at my headquarters..

 ''So we know this girl is a liar and a sociopath."said Bonnie.
''We have to get access to her computer and her phone...That won't be easy...You can't let her know you suspect anything...I'm going to send Peeping Tom ,Lockpick Johnson and two of my operatives to you tomorrow...Clone her phone and get into her computer and her laptop...We may just get an insight into her world..Meanwhile...I'm going on the street and shake things up...Find out if there are any new playas putting down scores...trying to move high end merch..." I said..

"Thank you Kevin..."said Bonnie..

"Don't worry...We are going to get into this Tammie's World ." I said.

But like anything else..It was not going to be easy...

I drove Bonnie Home...It was raining lightly...


IV-

 I got home around 9:30 , Sepia looked at me and smiled..

''This rain made Kimmy Cakes sleepy tonight...I just put her down."she said.
"Nice.. It's making me sleepy too."I said.

"I hope not too sleepy..." she whispered and winked at me..

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"This is an even better idea." I said softly...

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...

I followed her upstairs and into our bedroom..

We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"Ummmmmmmmmm,this is so nice.." she moaned..

"Yes you arrrreeee." I moaned..

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..laughing giddily...
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as a stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee! OUUUUU HOOO HOO HOOO HOOOOO...OH MY GOOODNESS...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she moaned...


 ''You good baby?" she asked..

"Always" I said.
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..



I held her in my arms...We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep..

This was just the tip of the Ice Berg of this case.

(TO BE CONTINUED)








No comments: