Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The Ever Tightening Noose


 For Suspected Bank Robber Buck Logan, things couldn't be worse...  First he was incensed that we had actually discovered where he was living...


Everywhere he ventured to go...

There was a police presence or a plain clothes  cop not far from him....



He felt as though his phone and his smartwatch had been cloned and compromised.. They were..we had a court order of thirty days ,which allowed us to monitor his calls, texts, emails et al..

We were also watching his bank accounts , both in the city 

and off shore...
The Undersea City of Lemuria

And on the Moon...Luna City...

He had accounts on both... He was sitting on millions which he couldn't deposit...and definitely couldn't spend...


His girlfriend, Betty McCaul was also being monitored...Her phones, texts, emails and bank accounts...

And they dare not contact Dr. Albert Tinsley..



Less they risk giving away his secret location.

His active accounts were being watched too.. Since he didn't know that he was the target of our investigation, He was funneling millions into his account... The only forwarding address he left was a Post Office Box..(We didn't bother to freeze his accounts..We just watched.)


an apartment, that he owns, but is never seen in...





Mo Mo and I and Kylie along with a Tactical squad raided the apartment..where we found electronic devices that 

were used to switch messages and computer signals from one server to another, far away in his lab...We removed everything...took it back to headquarters...



We beefed up security on all of the cities banks and even hired Private Security and armed them to make sure we had enough manpower....

They were on the banks around the clock...

My guess was that sooner or later the pressure would get to these guys and they might turn on one another.


II-


The Mayor and The Polioce Commissioner wanted action on these bank robberies and the murder of the security guard fast.. We knew the perpetrators..but we could neither prove or find one third of them..
Still we had created an ever tightening noose that was going to get to them soon enough..


We touched down on the helipad...and saw a familliar figure standing there..


Private Investigator, Carlos Wallace...We had first met him when he was a detective on the moon in Luna City..

It was Monica and I's first case.

We entered the Moon's air space....I marveled at the caverns and the still unmined land and area..

I could see where construction had begun on other cities.....I was speechless...Monica Talbert just looked at me and shook her head in wonderment...I noticed that she still held on to my hand and rubbed it softly...I said nothing... I marveled at how soft her skin was, how flawless it was...how good she always smelled...how pretty her smile was....

I noticed that she was not only smiling but blushing...Shame I couldn't read her thoughts,like I knew she was reading mines.



We got out at the Luna City skyport....The city was gorgeous...A Luna City Detective was waiting for us... He looked Black...But he had slick ,jet black hair like a Puerto Rican...


"Hello...I'm Detective Carlos Wallace..."he said...


"We are Detectives Monica Talbert and Nate Nellis...from Philadelphia." said Monica.


"I'm from Philly too..." he said.



"Yeah?" I asked.
"Yeah...My mom was a Homicide Detective...She's retired now... My Pop..He used to be an Assistant District Attorney there...He's retired too...They live in Puerto Rico half the year now with my two sisters...I kind of was born into this.."he laughed...



"Yeah..I can see..." I laughed...



"Well..As you requested Detective Talbert..We've had eyes on that Sheraton Suite...Your suspect and some woman went in a few hours ago and they haven't come out." he said.



"Well..let's get going." said Monica.

We were off.




We got on the subway train from the Skyport and entered into Luna City....The Sheraton loomed as the biggest and brightest jewel in the city's downtown area.

I used my cyborg eye to pinpoint the very room Rod Q. was in...Lucky for me they had left the shades up...

Detective Wallace was impressed...



"Ex-Special Forces huh?" he said.


"Yeah..How did you know?" I asked..


"One of my boys is ex-special forces...He has a surgically repaired ear..He can hear for miles..The slightest whisper..." he said.




"Yeah they hooked some of us up." I said.




"Sure did..." he said..We shared a laugh....

What I saw though was a little off putting..

Rod had a sexy young woman in his room in the bed...


"They don't call me "Hot Rod" for nothin baby....Heh-Heh-heh" he laughed...

"Ouuuu, I seee.." she said smiling...

He watched as she took off her dress...slipped out of her pantyhose ,daintily removed her bra and walked over to his bed...

He rolled over and began kissing her...She fondled his stiff erection and smiled...

"Myyy word Rod..." she said...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

She took all of him in her mouth and began to move her head back and forth...He leaned backward and moaned silently...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss..." he moaned..."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SWEET BABY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

After a few minutes of this ,he could take no more...

He stared into her eyes and mounted her.... moving slow...slower than she could take...

"Ohhhhhhh Rod..Rod...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. put it in...harder, faster...please...." she moaned...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Baby....Baby...Yessssssssssssssssss.." he moaned...

He softly parted her legs and entered her as slow as he could....She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh  Rodman, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Ouuuuuuuuuuu..I needed this...I needed this...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,just put it in me...ohhhhhhhhh"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Baby...... baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned as he moved in and out of her...


"Really enjoying the view huh?" said Monica...

"They're making love..."I said dryly...




"I know they are...I read your mind." she said.

Detective Wallace did a double take...



"You're a mutant aren't you? A Telepath..."he said.

"You really are a good detective...Yes I am..Do you have a problem with that?" she asked


.

"Me??..Nah...I just never met one...I've heard you guys are scattered amongst the population....Are you out?" he asked..




"Uhh not really....I don't hide it, but I don't volunteer the information..." she said.


"Cool...I can dig it! When I first saw you two..I uh kinda thought you guys had a thing goin...but I guess you wouldn't do that...You being able to read his every thought." he said.

"Uh let's get this interview over.." she said as we headed towards the door of his suite...

"Man,I hate to interrupt someone at a time like this." I said.

Detective Wallace laughed...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh  Rod, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Ouuuuuuuuuuu..... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,just put it in me...ohhhhhhhhh"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Baby...... baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned as he moved in and out of her...


"I'm about to blow my damn load...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Ouuu,I'm cumming tooo.,...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"I'm going to knock on the door now...Is that okay with you two?" she asked sarcastically...

"Sure " I said ,looking at Detective Wallace...We both laughed...Monica shook her head...

"Men!" she said and knocked on the door.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT?" came an angry male voice..

"POLICE!" I yelled..

"POLICE?  WHAT DO YOU WANT?" he yelled..

"WHAT YOU DON'T WANT IS US KNOCKING DOWN THIS DOOR!" I said.



Monica looked impressed....If I didn't know better she looked kind of turned on at the way I was handling this...

"OKAY...GIVE ME A SECOND!" he said.




"There's a lady with us..so come to the door decent."I said.

Monica not only blushed...but she had a warm look of surprise on her face..



Rodman came to the door in his boxers and a bathrobe..Upon seeing Monica, he covered up....I noticed that he had his bedroom door closed...

"I'm Detective Monica Talbert and this is my partner, Detective Nate Nellis ..We are with Philadelphia Homicide and this is Detective Carlos Wallace...Is there somewhere we can talk?" she asked him..

"What's this about? Homicide you say?  Who is dead??" he asked...

We showed him a photo of murder victim,Kora Shelton.....He was genuinely shocked..

"Kora? She's ,she's dead???....I-I was just with her a few nights ago."..He whispered..."

"So you weren't with her on the night in question?" asked Monica..

"I was supposed to be....I sent her a text at the last minute telling her I couldn't make it...I had to take my wife and kids shopping."he said sheepishly....

I had checked her phone....I had seen the text he sent her....He was telling the truth..




"Anybody else have access to your loft besides you and Jaybird?" I asked.


"No...I guess you know about our arrangement huh?" he said sheepishly....

"Yes..We do...We are homicide...Murder police...We aren't here to judge..."I said.

"Look neither Jaybird or I did this...I wasn't there that night...and I don't think Jaybird was either..."he said.

"Oh we know he wasn't...So how did she get in?" asked Monica..

"We gave her an access card...She was the only one other than us that had one..Both Jay and I were seeing her...She was our favorite...We wouldn't have harmed her...I swear..." he said.

Monica looked at him...She got on her smartwatch ..She did a quick check of his financials..His credit card put him halfway across town at the time of the murder in a bar....Plus she had read his thoughts....

She whispered to me..

"He's telling the truth...Plus his alibi checks out.." she said.

"Do you know of any male that would have access to your loft other than Jaybird?" she asked..

"No..Noo.. ONly he and I knew about it..And we only had chicks up in that loft..No other guys..." he said.

"That's not true...Your boy Larry Latimer knew about it." said Monica.

''Well yeah, he did..He would text the girls for us and set up uh er meetings...but he's never set foot in our loft to my knowledge.. and he doesn't have an access card...He doesn't roll with us like that!" he said.

Again Monica read his thoughts and confirmed he was telling the truth.

"Okay..thank you for your time.."said Monica..

"Uh..Look..this woman here with me is not my wife and she's uh married to a very powerful man..I'd be pleased if you kept this visit in the strictest of confidence."he said smiling sheepishly...

Detective Wallace and I smiled sheepishly..



"But of course." we both said.



Monica looked at the three of us with disgust..

"Men.."She said.

Just then we heard a voice from the bedroom...

"Rod....Rod?  I'm like super naked....I need youuu." she cooed...

He smiled sheepishly at Detectives Wallace and I and we smiled sheepishly...

'Uhhh, as you guys see uh..I-Uh gotta go." he said.


''Handle your business man." said Detective Wallace.


 

Monica just shook her head in disgust...Then she laughed.



"Uhhh, we'll be leaving." I said.

The three of us left...
.


We thanked Detective Wallace for his help and we headed back to Skyport..

"Nice workin with you guys...Next time I'm in Philly...I'll look you guys up." he said.



"Yeah man...do that." I said.





"Thanks Detective Wallace." said Monica.



And that was how we met Detective Carlos Wallace on the moon... We would work several cases together before he would eventually quit the Luna Coty Police department and return to Philadelphia, to work as a Private Investigator..


Tonight he was standing on the windy roof of our headquarters...as we descended from our flying car..
"Welllllll Hello Carlos, Long time no see?" said Monica..
"Hello Mo Mo... Yeah, it has been a minute.." said Carlos..
"Getting your agency together huh?" I said.
'Yeah, I've got an  office and I've hired five operatives, all ex detectives and very good and a secretary..It's going good.." he said..

"Hey Baby!" said Kylie, who greeted him with a slow ,soft kiss..


A kiss that seemed to linger..


Monica took me by the hand...

"Come on Partner...They probably want to be alone.." she said, smiling.. 

I know she could feel their emotions and could hear their thoughts..


I followed her ...It didn't take a mind reader to know she was right.

III-


We were having dinner...The four of us...Something we hadn't been able to do for awhile..



My wife and my sister in law were both excellent cooks..

"This is nice, the four of us, eating dinner together.." said Monica.
"It is..We all live here in this Duplex, but because of our schedules..Sometimes we don't see each other." said Monique.

"Yeah we gotta do something about that..Talk to the would be Killers." I joked.

"I know right?" laughed Lt. Cotton as we chowed down.. "Still no scope on Dr. Tinsley huh?" he asked.
"We found his P.O. Box where his mail comes to.. We have two plain clothes guys monitoring it. And we found his apartment...or at least the apartment in his name...I doubt if he uses it."said Monica.

"It had laptops and electronic devices designed to avert calls from one number to a a central number and to divert computer and internet information to another server...We confiscated it." I said.


''We got  a man on both Buck and his baby...He can't shake us... He can't make a deposit or withdrawal without us knowing, can't make a phone call, send a text, email, nothin...without us hearing, seeing and listening...The noose is tightening and he's feeling the pressure.. He's going to need an infusion of cash real soon."said Lt. Cotton.


"Meanwhile..Dr. Tinsley has been depositing money into his accounts on the moon, Lemuria, Octopus Garden and here like crazy, Millions of dollars.." said Monica.


"I know and tomorrow the good doctor is going to get the shock of his life..We are going to freeze all of his accounts.."said Lt. Cotton as he chowed down on a fried chicken wing...


"That's going to drive both of these clowns over the edge..." I said smiling devilishly..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! You guys are evil."laughed my sister in law, Monique...


At Kylie's house... She and Carlos were enjoying a passionate kiss..

"I missed you soooo much..." moaned Kylie..

"I missed you too.!" said Carlos..


as they continued kissing...


He opened her blouse, slipped her skirt off.. ran his hands down into her panties and squeezed her butt..

"Ummmmmm that butt got bigger....ummmmmmmmm." he moaned..

Kylie giggled...

''Shut up silly...You still like it." she said.

"Yes I do. LAWWWWWWD!" he said.


He slipped her thong off...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KYLIE!!! UMMMMMMM...." he moaned..


He unhooked her bra and removed it...His trousers were down and off ...


He lifted her up and entered her slowly,,,,Her mouth was wide open as she took him in...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEE!" she squealed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWDDDDd!" he moaned loudly


She rode him slowly and softly ....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS DRIFTED BY SLOWLY.....

Carlos sat upright in Kylie's bed as she eased herself down on him slower and slower and drowned him with butter soft kisses..

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS went by and Carlos came like a gusher...


Kylie and Carlos continued kissing...


They were once again making sweet love for another THREE HOURS...

Kylie knew she was going to be late for work tomorrow...Nobody was getting any sleep in here tonight.




The Vice Detective she had kissed the night before after he had given her a tip on Buck Logan's whereabouts stopped by her house with a bottle of wine..

''After that smooch she laid on me..I know she's down for my baloney pony.." he said and rang her doorbell..

There was no answer...He rang again and got closer to the door..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEE!" she squealed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWDDDDd!" he heard a male moaning loudly..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KYLIE!!! UMMMMMMM...." he heard the male voice moaning..

He heard the unmistakeable sounds of kissing.. and then the bed squeaking like crazy and the headboard slamming against the wall..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUU ...OUUUUUUUUUUU..CARLOS...GIVE IT TO ME...OOUUUU!" he heard her scream..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWW KYLIEEEEEEE...UMMMMMMMM!" he heard a male moan.



He cracked open the bottle of wine and drank the entire bottle... and left the empty bottle on her door step..

He drunkenly walked away....LIVID!



IV-


At his bar near the seaport...
Ziggy serves more drinks to a disgruntled customer..



"You're really puttin em away tonight Buck!" said Ziggy..


"Just keep servin em Zig....I want five more!" demanded Buck Logan....



His phone Vibrated... It was a text from "Anonymous"


ALBERT TINSLEY
CENTRAL BANK OF PHILADELPHIA
DEPOSIT- $4.000.000.000.00

AQUA BANK of LEMURIA.

DEPOSIT- $12.000.000.000.00

AQUA BANK of OCTOPUS GARDENS

DEPOSIT- $2.000.000.000.00

"I don't believe it...The Cops have frozen all of my bank accounts...I can't touch my own money and this bastard is taking every cent of the heist money and transferring it to his accounts... I'll kill him!! I'll kill him." said Buck Logan angrilly... "It was my idea...It all was my idea.. Casing the banks, programming his dumb robots to take em down and splittin the loot..His money for his dumb research and mine well for me...And what do I get??? WHAT DO I GET?? STABBED IN THE FRIGGEN BACK!!! IT'S GONNA BE ONE LESS MAD SCIENTIST WHEN I GET THROUGH WITH HIM, THAT'S FOR GOTDAMN SURE!" he yelled..

SOME HOURS LATER!


"That text you guys sent him with Tinsley's bank account numbers drove him bananas....I got everything on tape...just like you arranged.. He's come unhinged...The pressure has gotten to him..."said Ziggy...


"Just what we hoped." I said.


"We gave him a rope and it's tightening around his fat little neck." said Monica..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments: