Monday, September 6, 2021

Steam Punked


 PHILADELPHIA -2045


The Central Bank of Philadelphia...



Crime Scene Investigators and Forensics personell were seen snapping photos of the dead security guard and searching for prints and DNA..they would find none..

"No prints or DNA of any kind at this scene...just like the other two.." they said.



My sister in law, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton, the County Coroner and Forensic Investigator was kneeling down observing the body...

"Yes, but this is the first time somebody has been killed.." she said..He was hit center mast with what looks like a .38 shell." she said.


I looked at him and shaked my head..I'm Detective Nate Nellis..Homicide. A Have a Cyber generated eye which gives me the power to see much more acutely than the average man... I was here because a man had been murdered, a security guard ,during the robbery..


"The damndest thing.." said the female security guard..."It was two of em, a male and a female..I know I hit one of em with my glock, twice.. and they kept on moving...Didn't even say ouch." she said.

Her male partner said the same thing..

"I hot the guy at least four times and he just kept on walking...like nothing happened...He stumbled a little bit..but that was it." he said..

"Nate can I move the body?" asked Monique..



''Yeah Sis, move the body." I said..

"You guys just can't stay out of trouble can you?" came the voice of my wife, Homicide Detective, Monica Talbert-Nellis, A mutant, with the power to hear thoughts and feel people's emotions.. A telepath of sorts.. She had been deep undercover for nearly two weeks...

She was with the other member of our team, Detective Kylie White... both had been undercover, apparently they were back, mission over.

"How do you like that Mo Mo..We just finished our mission, just made our bust and your husband catches another murder.." joked Kylie..


"This is the third Bank robbery...Same two suspects...First time anyone got killed...Security guards say they emptied their glocks into these guys...No blood..no nothing and just like the other two robberies, No Prints, No DNA.." I said.

''Well you might have gotten lucky..."said Monica.



" They Disabled the Bank cameras and the street cams....but not the electronic camera in this robot security guard..." said Monica.


"Oh Wowww, that is a break..Now we'll finally know what these two look like.." I said. I stared at Monica.''Speaking of getting lucky...You're looking hella hot..You should go undercover more.." I said.

''Youuuu are such a horn dog....I know you've missed me." she said.



I watched as the body was removed....  The Robbers had taken two million dollars in the first robbery, four million in the second and six million in the third, their biggest haul yet ,compounded by a murder..

They had to be stopped.


The Robot was hauled away to headquarters....



Where we got photos of the Flying Motorcycles they escaped on  and our first photos of them...



They didn't match anyone in our files...


"Hmmmm, You think they might be mutants?" I asked.
''Nate..Mutants are human beings...Just like you and Kylie..A .38 slug will kill us , just like it would you.."said Monica.
"Not only that...We recovered every shell those security guards fired...They went through and through...Causing no damage at all...Those two aren't human...They're androids of some type..They have to be.." said Kylie..
''Which means we need to know who programmed them and who is controlling them.." I said.

"Not an easy feat...Wellllll, I've always liked the crazy cases...The bizzare cases." said Monica.



''Well girlfriend...Here is one for you."laughed Kylie.


II-

Monica and I went home...It had been a day and we had what looked like one of our most baffling murder cases coming up...

"I know you missed me...I missed you too...You really dig this dress huh?...and the blonde wig too?
Well enjoy it..because it comes off tomorrow and this pink lipstick too..." laughed Monica.

She was reading my mind with her telepathic powers....I hadn't said a word about the dress or the blonde wig.


''Wowww, you do look hot though." I said.

"Thank you...It got the reaction I wanted both from the bad guys and unwanted reactions from some of the cops we were working with... boyyyy you guys are so visual.." laughed Monica..


My eyes were bulging out of my head just staring at her...


She smiled... She could hear my thoughts and definitely feel my emotions at the moment...I didn't care ,for once..

I ran my hands down into her panties and kissed her butter soft lips..


 I gently unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD...I LIKE THESE...THEY ARE SOOO SOFT...AND SHEER" I said.

"You are sooooo silly....and so horny....Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. 



We stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." I moaned..

"I know...I couldn't wait either," Monica found herself saying , taking the rest of her clothes off  and marveling about my size and girth..

"REALLY?" I  said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said..It had been three or four days since we had  last had sex..She was herself quite horny..

"WOW!" I  said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! " she said........

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'VE GOTTEN ME THIS WAY!" I said.

"Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Look at you....What am I going to do with all that?" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got me very excited..


I tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Nate" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.I  groaned in his my baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..



  I   lifted her petite body  up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY" cooed Monica.., she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I  groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! NATE!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Monica screamed..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....She was impressed with my stamina...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH HUSBAND !!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said MONICA!

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MONICA!!! MONICA" I moaned.,

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"Monica....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSsSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY!" she cried out



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Monica's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Monica continued kissing me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. Sometimes I couldn't believe how lucky I was... I remember the first time I laid eyes on Monica in the hallway using a vending machine..A year before I would meet her and begin working with her..How fine I thought she was, How out of my leauge I thought she was..and here I was making love to her....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I'M LUCKY TOOO!!! OUUUUUUU I'M LUCKY TOOOOOOO!!!" Monica wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I was once more  engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I  moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"I cried out....I  didn't know if  I was coming or going...

"I LOVE  YOUUUUU !!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE  YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" I  asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I  moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....She was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as I began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR  YOUR MO MO!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned  Monica!!!...

I lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Monica wouldn't let me sleep , She continued kissing me, rubbing my large penis...keeping it hard..

''Let's do it some morrrrre..." she cooed..She was as horny as I was.. I just couldn't read her mind to know that!

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I moaned..I  climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu NATE!!!!!!!, it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I  moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  HUSBANDDDD!!....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



We were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD NATEEEEE!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


They were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"I  moaned  as I came again like a gusher...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I KNOW YOU DO!!! I KNOW YOU DOOOOO..OUUUU!" she cooed..




I lie in between Monica's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Monica was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held my head in her arms....

"Ohhhhhh.Ouuuuuuuuu Myyy goodness...What a lucky woman I am.." said a very satisfied Monica ...







III-


The next day in the Squadroom Lt. Cotton addressed us..


"Okay guys...We got three major bank takedowns... Twelve million dollars taken...and now we have a murder, a security guard shot and killed by one of them...The kid was 23 years old, he was married and his wife had a baby on the way... What have you got? Talk to me, tell me something." he said.




''Well we got a photo of our two culprits , taken by the robot cam..and they match the police artist's sketches from the other two robberies.. The male is our shooter." I said.


"Unfortunately....That's all we have...We don't have a name for either, they don't match anybody in our files...and both security guards emptied their glocks into these guys...and the bullets went through them.. We have the shells right here.." said Monica.



"They escaped on these Flying Motorcycles...I've got a team checking every shop in the city and the tri state area that has sold these bikes.." said Kylie..


"These two can't be human...I mean they could have been wearing Kevlar...but even so...The force of the bullets would have knocked them down...They didn't even miss a step..These must be very sophisticated androids...And we need to find out who programmed them, who sent them into these banks and who made one of them kill.."said Lt. Cotton.

''Do we know any professors who specialize in Robotics?" I asked.

"I know at least one...He might be able to help us..." said Monica.


"Then you need to be talking to him..." said Lt. Cotton.



Monica and I went to the University of Robotics..


A school for students with a high interest in science and mathmatics , where students studied and built robots..

Where the head of the school Dr. Elijah Berks, was a friend of mine..

"Nate the snake....How ya doing? He said..
'' Doc, how's it going? This is my wife and partner, Detective Monica Nellis." I said.

"Pleased to meet you." said Monica.


"They let you guys be married and partner up?? Wowwwwwwwwwwww!" said an amazed Dr. Birk.


'The world is indeed changing....Since you head a school that designs and makes Robots and Androids I thought I would show you these two...Suspects in a robbery Homicide.......Shot with everything but the kitchen sink and they walked away..." I said.. "Or rather flew away.." I added.. 

I showed him photos of the man and woman who had robbed three banks and now killed a man and the bikes they had escaped on..






His eyebrows arched...

"These are uh steam powered androids if you  will.. A very sophisticated model designed and championed by a Dr. Albert Tinsley....He once taught at this school.. He was brilliant..A little warped , but brilliant..

He was eventually ousted and continued his experiments until his funding went dry....Apparently, he's back at it again...He must have found some fool to give him money..." said Elijah Birks..


''Do you have an address on this guy? You know where his lab might be?" asked Monica.


''This was the last forwarding address I had for him..but it's old...He hasn't worked here in four years...
Though I can't imagine him being mixed up in this...I mean he was weird, but no killer.."said Elijah Birks..


"Sometimes things go wrong." said Monica...  "Nice meeting you...Thanks for your help, Come on partner." she said softly..


"Thanks again my man..." I said.


"Anytime Natey!" said Elijah Birks..




IV-

We traveled to the address given to us.. It was a dead end.... We inquired amongst a few people "in the know" and we wound up with three more addresses that were dead ends...


Still we soldiered on...

"I don't like this Mo-Mo....The people we questioned are not on our side of the law and if you ask them anything about anybody, they tend to talk..." I said.


"I know that partner...I've been policing as long as you if not a little longer, but it's the price we have to pay to get information..."said Monica.

It sure was good to be working a case with her again...

She looked at me and smiled..


As we continued our search ....


And in the sub-basement of a building, not far from where we were flying, a sinister meeting was taking place..


In a steamy(no pun intended laboratory) The very man we were looking for Dr. Albert Tinsely was getting a lecture from someone not so scientific, a gangster named Buck Logan..


"Your damn robots have gone off script..Nobody was supposed to get hurt and certainly not killed Dr. Tinsley..." said Buck Logan, a psychopathic career criminal, who never hesitated to murder someone if it seemed neccesary..


"No one ever attempted to stop them before.. Those security guards shot my robots...them killing one was a self defense mechanism I had programmed into them." said Dr. Albert Tinsley..


''Yeah, well program it out of em...Killing that security guard had brought heat..The kind of heat we don't need."said Buck Logan..


"Really? and what do the authorities have? Nothing..Not a print, not any DNA.....They don't even know who or what they are looking for." said Dr. Tinsley..


"Wrong Doc, Two Homicide cops that I know personally are already asking around about YOUR WHEREABOUTS and they apparently know Mr. and Mrs. Invincible are Steam Punk Droids...I know these two are good... and I've already made arrangements to put an end to their meddling, but in the meanwhile...I need you to get those two up and ready to go... We got some more strikes to make." said Duke Logan..

"Now wait just a minute" said Dr. Tinsley...

"No, you wait just a minute...This laboratory you built..hidden safely away in this sub-basement..



You like it?  Money from my bank robberies paid for it to be assembled...If you want more money to continue your experiments, then you'll do what I say, exactly what I say.."said Duke Logan..


"You're the boss" said Dr. Tinsley, who was planning to eliminate Duke Logan soon after enough money was appropriated..


Back at headquarters,,,Kylie had news for us..


"You guys find anything?" asked Kylie..


"We have a name of who may be creating these steam powered androids...A Dr. Albert Tinsley....Only we can't find him...Nate and I went to his last place of employment and they gave us his last known address...He was long gone...and we asked around..We went to three other addresses, he appears to have dropped out of sight."said Monica.

"But he's still in town...

He used his credit and debit cards to purchase those flying cycles from Futura's Bike shop...in the past few months and he's been ordering a lot of equipment on line.." I said.


''We suspect the money from these bank robberies have been funding his experiments and his work."said Monica..


"But he's a nerd...A scientist..Not a bank robber.. These banks were cased..The street cams and traffic cams were disconnected...These were picture perfect bank robberies almost.." I said.

''So we figure...He has a partner, a financier..Who is not so scientific." said Monica.


"Which brings me to what I've found today.... I studied the Bank robberies, all three of them...I looked at hours of boring film footage..



and it paid off...


''This cool chick...was in every bank before it was robbed..She would come in early in the morning, talk to all of the security guards , actually open an account for $2000.00 dollars..and leave.. We think she had an infra-red micro-camera.. The entire routine of the bank was known and the robbers knew where
everything was.. Them being androids leaving no DNA, no prints and up until the last robbery not even getting caught on tape was a stroke of genius....

Her name is Betty, Betty McCaul...She's the girlfriend of one  Buck Logan...


"Mr. Warmth" himself." said Kylie.,.



"I know where he can be found...Let's pay him a visit tomorrow partner.." I said.


''Why Partner...for once...you read my mind!" said Monica..

The three of us laughed.


(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: