Saturday, September 25, 2021

Last Summer Fling



 Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Attorney, Head of her own law firm had grown so successful that she now had a Bus service.. Part time guys who drove two buses that transported her and her friends around town and on trips..














Bus One was loaded....Olivia and I, Donnie Ray Alexander, Nelson and Beverly, Josie and Paris, Bresha and Tony, Kayla and Ray and Alfreda and Rockland..


On Bus Two, Yvette and Gary, Keith and Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil, Jade and Danny Ho, Dabnis and Jazzy and Chip and Jessica.













We left at 6:30 am in the morning....Friday... and arrived in Rehoboth Beach at a quarter to nine..



It was beautiful and crowded just like two weeks before.. and warm, not too hot...



We arrived at the Seaside Grille we had found just in time for all 24 of us to have a big breakfast...







Of course we  were stared at...A Multi-racial group...Most Black, but Latinos, Arab and Asians with money to spend, all sitting together and laughing and talking...but we didn't care and the management certainly didn't care...They were making money...


II-


The Units were about a block from the beach and as promised...there were 12 Units...We were all right next door to each other...

We had brought enough food...


We set up four grills with Burgers and Dogs.. Me and Gary, Nelson, Ray,Keith ,Kahlil and Rockland took turns manning the grills..


"You think we bought enough?" I joked..
''Are you kidding? This will last us until tonight and that's it.."laughed Gary...
''Well we are just here for the weekend..We'll manage" said Nelson..
"Smells good." said Ray..
''Yes indeed.."said Keith
"I can't wait to eat.."said Kahlil..


"Me neither." said Rockland..




We had a pot of seafood cooking also....

Yvette, Kayla,Beverly, Olivia and Alfreda prepared that...
"This reminds me of old times , all of us cooking in your aunt's kitchen.." said Yvette,..
"Oh yeah...Me, you, Bev , Olivia in Aunt Marissa's kitchen..."said Kayla.
"Those were good times...We had so much fun...We were like sisters then." said Beverly smiling.
''We are sisters." said Olivia.

"My girls....Your mother was a gem Olivia.." said Alfreda.


Jade and Dabnis helped with the seasoning...





and plenty of beer. and



Cokes on Ice.


Tony and Paris provided that...
We set up Alexa and some speakers to play music... 

Josie, Bresha and Jazzy prepared Corn on the Cobb and Pork and Beans..













Jessica, Sofia and Bee Seasoned and tossed steaks, chicken and sausage on the grill...




We brought 24 chairs and a couple of collapsable tables that seated six each....

All of this was being watched by two members of the Deleware State Police...




"Geez, they got a lot of food over there.." said one Deputy...

"Any sign of any drugs?" asked another one..

"No...They got beer, but they look of age... They just look like some people who came down for the weekend and are using Mr. Wallingford's Air BNB.." said The Deputy..

"You ever known him to entertain Blacks?  There is something of everything over there...Mostly Black crowd, but I spotted what looked like an A-RAB, Some Latinas and two Asians..." said the other one.

"They aint doin nothin but havin a cook out, they seem harmless...Let's go." said the Deputy..

"Uh..Uh...You sit here..I'm gettin to the bottom of this.." he said.


The State Trooper walked up...

"Alright...I need to see everybody's Identification here." he said..

We passed him drivers license and employee I.D.'s..He was shocked to find  that.the majority of the 24 people here were Attorneys, there was one cop...one investigator for the D.A.'s office and one Assistant District Attorney amongst the bunch...

"All yall is lawyers huh? From Philly...Well this is A.J. Wallingford's property..." he stated.


"Yes and we are here as his guests... I'm from the firm of McCluskey/Cozen/Conner and Pratt of Philadelphia, We recently represented Mr. Wallingford and he gratefully told me I could use 12 of his units and invite my friends down for the weekend.." said Yvette.

She called him...

"Here talk to him yourself." she said.


"No sirrrr Mr. Wallingford, I'm not giving anybody a hard time...I was just curious as to- What sir? If they had been white would I be calling you? Well sir...No my head is not up my ass...No sir... Yes sir..
Yes sirrrrr sirrrrr!" he said.

He was as red as a beet...He hung up!

"Carry on..." he said and walked back to his car...


They pulled off in a huff... We all laughed and went back to our cookout..

"Maybe if we'd of been a mixed crowd, he wouldn't have been so quick to hassle us." said Kahlil.
"WE ARE A MIXED CROWD...Can't get anymore mixed than this...African-American, Asian, Latina, and you....an Arab....How much more mixed do we need to be?" asked Ms. Yvette, smiling at him.


III-


We spent a good part of the next day  at the beach....

Everybody got in the water, except me, Gary and Dabnis.. 

We had food left over from the night before and had our tables and chairs  set up on the beach....

"We work with and live with some beautiful women, do you know that? "said Gary, marveling at all of the women who got in the water in their bathing suits...
"Mannnnn, you aint nevah lied." said Dabnis..

"How lucky are we, huh?" I said..

Looking at them frolic in the water and generally start coming back to eat...















looking out at the ocean and thinking about the horrific explosion out on the sea that occurred here a few weeks ago...


Nightfall... A weekend can end so fast....


It was nice, each of us being in our own unit...


I put my arms around Olivia in our living room..

"You should have gotten in the water today...All of the other guys were in...We had a good time.."said Olivia.


"You guys looked like you did.. and we polished off all of that food too..Nothing is left..I'm surprised.." I said.


"I'm not...This was a great weekend...We got free lodging...We brought our own food and practically free transportation... I hope we find a very grateful, well heeled client." laughed Olivia..
"You have one..That Graves guy.."I laughed.

"Oh yeah him..Hopefully he's keeping himself out of trouble.."laughed Olivia..


"Hope springs Eternal.. "I said...


."Ummmmmmmmm let's make love.." she laughed...
Which led to more deep throat kissing...

"I thought you'd never ask..." I said..

and me eventually unhooking her bra and slipping her panties off..


and moaning...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"




"You are sooooo silly....and still horny..., Look at you....OUUUUUUUU!" she laughed.. 

''Look at youuuuuuu" I said.

She felt my penis with both hands....

"I uh see...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!~" she said, smiling.

We stood in the doorway, kissing passionately...

"Ohhhhh my god, I couldn't wait.." I said.

"I know...I can see... My goodness, you are a blessed man... You are like a mule."exclaimed Olivia.

"REALLY?" I said..

''Yes...Really!"
she said.

"WOW!" I said...

"Oh My lord, you are HUGE! ." she said.......

"It's all for you  baby" I said shyly...

"Thank goodness it is...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she exclaimed, putting her hands over her mouth...and giggling with excitement...

This got me very excited..

''Anything you want" I said.


I tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, oh my goodnesss...Ouuuuuuuuuu!" she gasped... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph."I groaned in my low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle a little..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  baby!" she squealed..

Between watching her swimming at the beach and all that kissing we had done  had gotten me more than ready....



  I  lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" I moaned...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!OHHHH MYYYYY TALK TO MAMA!" cooed Olivia..I was nearly to her stomach, she gasped..



We were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOD!!!! DONNIE RAY!!!!!!!!!!....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!''Olivia  screamed..She was pleasently surprised...

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

THREE TO FOUR HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH  DONNIE RAY!!!, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy LAWD!"said Olivia

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu say my name baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cooed deliriously....

"OLIVIA... MRS. BENNETT-ALEXANDER!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned  loudly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYY! WHAT DO YOU WANTTTT????" she cried out...

"MORE...MOREEEEE!" I yelled..

"TAKE IT!! TAKE IT! OUUUUUUUUUUU TAKE IT ALLLLLLL!!! UMMMMMM!!!" she cried out...



THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before I came and came hard....and Olivia's  legs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl....She was having ,she believed her fourth intense orgasm and just crying like a baby...

Outside it began to thunder and lightening...

A hard rain began to fall...A least we had had our cookout and our day at the beach..We were leaving tomorrow anyway...



Olivia continued kissing Me and rubbing my penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! OUUUU Look at that!!!OUUUUUUUUU!!!" she said..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" I moaned.. 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Olivia wailed..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" I moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

I was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"I  moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...YOU LIKE IT BABY!? TALK TO MAMA!" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS! OLIVIA, I LOVE YOUUUU! "I moaned..At this point, I  didn't know if  I was coming or going...

"I LOVE YOUUUUU TOOO!!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!" she cooed...She was having her fifth and sixth intense orgasms...

OH MY GOD.....OUUUUU MOREEEEE?" I  asked.

"OUUUUUUUUU YESSSS...YESSSSS AND MORE , IF YOU WANT IT...I SURE DO!" she moaned..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned...


THREE TO FOUR  MORE HOURS drifted by....Olivia  was sitting on me, riding me hard.....


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" I moaned as I began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY! CUM FOR MOMMY!!! OUUUUUUUUUU!"moaned Olivia!!!...

I lie in between her legs....exhausted...



Olivia wouldn't let me  sleep , She continued kissing me, rubbing my large penis...keeping it hard..

''It's Saturday Night.....We are going home tomorrow...Let's ride some more." she cooed..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. LAWDDDDDDDD! " I moaned..I climbed back on top of her...


"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

We were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...O.UUUUUUUUUU YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" she moaned loudly...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO DO YOUUUU!" I moaned..

.
"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  HUSBAND....YOU ARE DOING THE DAMN THING!" she moaned..


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned..



We  were standing in the middle of the floor now, I was long stroking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD  BABY!...OUUUUU! YOU ARE ALL UP IN THIS..OUUUUUUUUUU WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" she screamed.

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD ...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.


Then we were back in bed...going at it slower..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS DRIFTED BY

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..YOU LIKE IT DADDY?" she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"  I moaned  as I came again like a gusher...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUU YOU FEEL SO DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" she moaned loudly., both of her legs just shaking.....




I lie in between Olivia's  legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Olivia was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held my head in her arms..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that was sooooo good.." she cooed..as she rocked me slowly to sleep!

We could hear bedsprings squeaking next door to us...I'm certain everybody was making love tonight..




IV-


The Next Morning...

The rain had stopped...We all got up, showered, made up the beds...and made sure all of our trash was bagged up and outside in the trash recepticles..






















We arrived at the Seaside Grille we had found just in time for all 24 of us to have a big breakfast...

















Of course we were stared at again....A Multi-racial group...Most Black, but Latinos, Arab and Asians with money to spend, all sitting together and laughing and talking...but we didn't care and the management certainly didn't care...They were making money...


The state trooper who had come to our enclave Friday afternoon was eating his breakfast and staring at us..



"Bunch a lawyers outta Philly....Can you believe it?  Wallingford invited em out here, gave em the run of his Air BNB Units...They were well behaved...They had a cook out...No wild parties with drugs or nothin...I guess they were alright..." he said and shrugged and continued eating his food.


The sun had come back up...We paid our bill.....




We boarded the two buses and headed home, back to Philadelphia..  Fall was coming and we'd all be back in court, working cases or in boardrooms litigating...This was a nice last vacation fling of summer.. A nice chance to fellowship and enjoy good food, good music and each other...


Goodbye Summer!

No comments: