Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The Perils Of Recanting

"So it's true, you are recanting your confession and changing your plea?" said members of the press ,who gathered at the CFC prison.  They were interviewing our client , TV Chef Johnny Olong, accused of killing his wealthy fiance of two weeks in what was becoming the most sensational murder case of the year...
 
"That is correct...That confession was coerced out of me under 11 hours of extremely cruel interrogation and I was struck at least two times.." said Johnny..."My right to remain silent was completely ignored...and I had no attorney present to advise me...I now have these wonderful attorneys present from McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt to help me here.. Mrs. Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Mr. Keith Jones, Mrs. Beatrice Evans-Jones, Mr. Kahlil Ahmed , Mrs. Sofia Garcia Ahmed and Ms. Jade Lee..  I am changing my plea to Not Guilty...I did not kill my fiance..I plan to fight this in a court of law." said Johnny Olong...







We stood for photos, but none of us gave a comment..


Our friend, B.L. Benz, host of HARD BOTTOM asked us and we agreed to a limited interview with his show at some time in the future..


At Sam Mother's Diner, this was not met with applause by at least one person, Detective Jimmy Tragg..

"SON OF A BITCH!!! THAT WAS A CLOSED CASE!! I CLOSED THAT CASE!!! WHAT IS HE DOING??? WHO ARE THESE LAWYERS??? HOW CAN THAT GUY AFFORD LAWYERS???" he screamed..


"You wanna tone it down Jimmy?" said Sam Mother.....


"I'm sorry Sam....I busted that Jamolk...He confessed...The Case was closed ...Now he's lawyering up.

"THAT WAS A CLOSED CASE!! I CLOSED THAT CASE!!! WHAT IS HE DOING??? WHO ARE THESE LAWYERS??? HOW CAN THAT GUY AFFORD LAWYERS???" he screamed..and slammed his hands down on the counter.


"Okay Jimmy, you gotta go!  Go calm yourself down!"said Sam Mother...

He slammed a few dollars on the counter to pay for his meal and he stormed out...

Sam Mother sighed..

"Geeez, Another Tragg, as if one wasn't bad enough..." he sighed.


And As for his more famous cousin...



AT THE CONDO OF ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY , APRIL TAYLOR..


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ"

"I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T COMING AT FIRST..I STARTED TO GO TO BED...I'M GLAD YOU CALLED." said April Taylor..

"OH I'M CUMMING ALRIGHT....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! You knew I'd be here, especially after you sent me that text with this on.." moaned Lt. Tragg..

"Well come inside... I'm giving my neighbors too much of a view." she said.. She had on a yellow lace bra and matching yellow lace thong...

Lt. Tragg and ADA April Taylor were standing in her doorway kissing passionately..


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  ARTHUR....OUUUU, I'M  AS HORNY AS A CAT" she said."MEOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

"WOOOOF!" Lt. Tragg moaned as he ran his hands down into her panties ,squeezed her butt and kissed her passionately in her living room...


"WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"she cooed

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........AWWWWWWWWWW GEEEEEEZ!"he moaned....

as they made love on the living room floor.

"MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she cooed softly..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!" he moaned...nearly delirious!!!!

Til finally the bed...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LORRRRRRRRRD!!!"he moaned.

"OUUUUUUUUUUU..WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS! ARTHURRRRRRRR!!!!"she said.

FOR THE LAST NINE TO TEN HOURS, neither Lt. Tragg or ADA April Taylor cared about anything or anyone else but each other..

"OHHHH ARTHUR!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHH HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO APRIL!" he moaned as he sat on the side of her bed and she eased herself down on him...

"VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" he cried out! Nearly delirious!!!


"OHHHHHHH ARTHUR..I WAS SOOOO HORNY!" she said..

"SOOOOOOO WAS I, I WAS LOSING MY MIND...." he moaned..

"WELL I'M HERE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT..OUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as she rode him, moving up and down slowly....

It was another THREE TO FOUR HOURS before Lt. Tragg came like a gusher, exploding ........
and April Taylir had her fourth intense orgasm, both legs shaking..her head turning back and forth and tears streaming down her face....

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he howled....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU...WOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed...

She had won another 16 cases....She was happy....Wasn't up for any cases for awhile , She was celebrating... Lt. Arthur Tragg was far more fun when they were not working a case together..They hadn't worked a case together in awhile.. Not Since she was second chair to her ex-husband, Jumpshot Jim and she preferred to keep it that way...



We traveled back to the office in Ms. Jade's Pathfinder..

"I'll go over the crime scene and get the autopsy and police reports.."said Ms. Jade.
"Good talk to as many people who were at that restaurant as possible."said Ms. Yvette.
"We are facing an uphill battle...Pretty hard to defend somebody who has confessed." I said.
"Yes, but he recanted...He was under extreme conditions."said Bee Bee..
"I'd almost call it torture."said Sofia.

"11 straight hours in the"Fishbowl" ,That's a lot.." said Kahlil..



"And that's going to be our strategy...To Attack that confession and Detective Jimmy Tragg's method of policing..I want anything you can get on him..." said Ms. Yvette.


II-


Some Hours later at Homicide..

Detective Jimmy Tragg looks at files on us, the attorneys who would be defending Johnny Olong..

 
KEITH JONES-

Born in Philadelphia PA. 

Mother, Nancy Jones, Court Stenographer

Father, Judge Keith Morrison

Graduated from West Catholic High School

B.A. Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Howard University

J.D.- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French, German

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware ,New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey/Cozen/Connor/Pratt

Married to Beatrice Evans



BEATRICE LYNN EVANS -JONES

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy ,Pre Law- Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Deleware, Texas, California

Associate Attorney- McCluskey /Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Keith Jones

SOFIA CARMELITA GARCIA-AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Philadelphia High School For Girls

B.A. -Administration Of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law-Temple University

J.D.-University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish and French

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney -McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Kahlil Ahmed...

KAHLIL ABDUL AHMED

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from Central High School

BA.- Administration of Justice, Trial Advocacy, Pre Law- Temple University

JD- University of Pennsylvania Law School

Speaks Arabic languages fluently, fluent in German and Russian.

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware and New York, Texas, California

Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt

Married to Sofia Garcia




YVETTE DENISE JONES-LOCKWOOD

Born in Philadelphia PA.

Graduated from North Catholic High School

BA-Trial Advocacy, Pre Law, Administration of Justice -Lasalle University

JD -University of Pennsylvania Law School

Fluent in Spanish, French and Russian

Passed Bar in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Deleware , New York, Texas, California.

Senior Associate Attorney-McCluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt



"They're kinda young, except for their boss lady...She and I are the same age...but they all are Ivy Leauge graduates, all work for a fancy down town law firm...No way Olong can afford him..Maybe his network is paying them." said Detective Jimmy Tragg..


"I checked." said the female detective...Miranda Garland. "They're not. The restaurant he works for isn't either." she said.

"They're not? Somebody is footing the bill... What about the Asian Broad? She a lawyer?" he asked.
"No..her name is Jade Lee.

She's their investigator... Birth name Mulan Xiang.. Born in Hong Kong to Japanese Parents..Her father was some kind of businessman, came to the States a lot..Brought her.. She grew up and became a Homicide detective on the Tokyo Police Force..Had one of the highest clearence rates.. Worked a case with the Philly P.D. a few years back, busted a major drug ring.. Left the force and moved here permanantly...Got a P.I.'s license.






Yvette Jones, Sofia Garcia-Ahmed, Keith and Beatrice Jones and Kahlil Ahmed were instrumental in helping her gain her American Citizenship and a permenant job with the firm as their investigator."said the detective...

"You did good work Miranda...walk me in the uh break room a minute." he said taking her hand..

"You uh want some coffee?" he asked.

"Come on Jimmy...you know this isn't about coffee.."she said as he led her into the break room and closed the door..  All of the other detectives were out..on the street..


"I want to thank you for doing good work.,....You gave me the book on all of those lawyers..

He forcibly kissed her in the lips...

"Mmmmmmmmm "I want the book on youuu.." he whispered.. 

 "Ouuuuuuuuu  Jimmy .ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. We shouldn't be doing this .." she cooed.. 

 She was enjoying the kiss...She returned his passion..
 

She was nearly devouring his lips..He was nearly devouring hers...He had his hands under her sweater...He was trying to disconnect her bra.. 



 "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooou" she squealed and removed his hands....she noticed his legs were shaking... He slipped his hand up her skirt and was attempting to pull her panties to the side...He was going too far now..

Kissing him was one thing...but him trying to remove her underwear was another.. She removed his hands...and she slowly got out of his embrace... "Ugh Ugh...You're going too far now...that's enough..That's enough!!!" she whispered softly... 



 "I don't think so..." he whispered to her...His trousers standing out like a circus tent and his zipper down..



"Jimmy...I'm married...and you know that..My Husband is in Special Victims Unit, right downstairs..He'd kill us both if he found out..Now stop it...Calm yourself" she said and slipped out of his embrace and left the breakroom...


His trousers were standing out like a circus tent...He had a big smile on his face...



III-


After a Hard Days work..We all stopped at Jakes Hot Dog Spot..





We ordered some of that Guava Punch and several different Hot Dogs..


"I've always loved this place...Remember when our daddies used to bring us here, after the ball game Bee?" said Sofia.

"Boy do I...One of the reasons I like Baseball so much...Basketball too!" laughed Bee Bee..
"Daddy's girls." I laughed as I chowed down on one of Jake's Fantastic Hot Dogs...

"Most definitely...." laughed Kahlil..

"Well tomorrow I'll recanvas that crime scene...Danny said he'd get me the crime scene report and the autopsy reports.."said Jade.

''Pays to have a boyfriend in high places."laughed Yvette..



A sandy colored haired white man about Ms. Yvette and Jade's age stood glowering over us.. He pulled out his Gold shield...

"Detective James Tragg Jr. Homicide" he said ... "I've got some questions for you guys." he said gruffly.






Ms. Yvette and I, Bee Bee, Ms.Jade, Kahlil and Sofia all continued eating as if he wasn't there and said nothing..


"Ohhhhhh the silent treatment eh?   Ya see I know you guys...Yvette Jones-Lockwood, Keith Jones, that's your wifey next to you..Beatrice Jones...They call you "Bee Bee" , Jade Lee, investigator or is it Mulan? Heh heh heh...Sofia Garcia -Ahmed and your husband, Kahlil Ahmed.. A real cozy group...I know all about your Penn Law school degrees and the fancy dan law firm you all work for ,McCluskey/Cozen/Connor & Pratt downtown.. My question is...WHO is footing the bill for you to defend that chef.. It aint his network which syndicates his show and it damn sure aint that restaurant he works for...He can't afford it...He's up to his eyeballs in debt... So who is footing the bill?" asked Jimmy Tragg.

''You know all we are obliged to tell you."said Yvette.


"Listen Don't get smart...I want some answers..." snarled Jimmy Tragg

"Or what?  You're going to drag me downtown and grill me for 11 hours in the "Fishbowl?" asked Yvette..

"I'd like to "grill" you alright...but not in the "fishbowl. Heh heh heh!" laughed Detective Tragg, staring at Ms. Yvette's cleavage and smiling salaciously...


"I think that's enough Detective!!!  These people are not at work, they're out enjoying a meal and from what I can see they've broke no laws...So walk away!" came the commanding voice of Gary Lockwood, Investigator for the D.A.'s office.

"I remember you...Lieutenant Lockwood, used to be Lieutenant over at I.A. and then Robbery-Homicide... You uh are an Investigator for the D.A.'s Office now right?? Lockwood...Lockwood..
Yvette Jones-Lockwood!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh She is uh your wife!" he said looking like a cat who swallowed a canary.

"THAT'S RIGHT!! SHE IS...SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE...WALK AWAY FROM THIS TABLE..I'M NOT GOING TO ASK YOU AGAIN!!" said Gary, getting angrier by the second...



"Heyyy look I was just asking questions pertinent to a murder investigation." he explained..

" A MURDER INVESTIGATION CLOSED FROM WHERE YOU STAND...THEY'RE JUST ATTORNEYS... THAT DOESN"T INCLUDE STARING AT MY WIFE'S CLEAVAGE AND MAKING A SNARKY SEXUAL ADVANCE....KEITH, KAHLIL....OPEN THAT DOOR..I'M
GOING TO HAVE TO REMOVE THIS GUY PERSONALLY!!" bellowed Gary..


"Alright...Alright...I'm leavin...I'm leavin.." he said and he rushed out of  Jakes...



Kahlil and I high fived each other,laughing loudly...

"Godddd, One Tragg was bad enough, now we have asshole Junior."said Bee Bee.
"I know right...I think he's a bit worse than his uncle if that's possible."said Sofia.
"Ohhh God...I don't even want to think about that.."said Jade..

Yvette smiled at Gary...

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy hero!!!" she said, smiling at him..

"I'm the only one that drools over your cleavage.." Gary whispered in her ear...
"That's righttttt!" said Ms. Yvette in a sing songy voice..
and she kissed him passionately.......


Detective Tragg stood outside, watching Yvette and Gary kiss, stewing angrilly.....

IV-

We all finished and went home...

AND AT GARY AND YVETTE'S HOME-

Gary smiled and looked at his wife lustfully ...

"He give you any more trouble, just let me know."he said.

Yvette was sitting on the bed in her red lace baby doll...His new favorite...

"I can handle him."she said quietly...
"Oh My Godddd..."said Gary, his eyes nearly bulging out of his head.....


He began undressing hurriedly and pulled Yvette to him and began kissing her passionately..

Slipping her bra and panties off..


"Ummmmmmmm Vettie girl, you can handle anybody..." he whispered as he kissed her..

Yvette smiled..

"Can I?" she asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...


The bedsprings were soon squeaking very loudly.....The headboard of their bed was rattling and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

"I know you do....I love you too!" she whispered..

He had gone to lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu." she cooed.

"YVETTE ,OH MY GODDDDDDD!" he moaned....

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....



Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...

She was embarrassed at the noise her bed was making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear it...

Her headboard sounded like it might split in half.....

She was equally embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...She was cooing and hollering loud!  Gary was moaning loudly too!

She was driving him out of his mind also!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....He never did! but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

"Damnnnnn , that was good! "he said.

Yvette looked over at her clock...




"You weren't so bad yourself."whispered Yvette...laughing afterwords....

"Yes indeed!!!WOWWWW!!" he whispered...



"Yes....I'm glad you enjoyed yourself..I enjoyed myself too! " she said as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water...She was a log way from her days of coming home alone, sitting in her bra and panties and listening to Jill Scott on Alexa...She was married now and getting a lot of action..
She had been getting a lot of action for the past four years actually...

"I thought about you all day...So much I could hardly concentrate on my work" he said.



"You've got to stop that......"she giggled..but she loved that he desired her so much!

"Yeah, I know... "laughed Gary.


"You wanna do it some more? asked  Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...

"You have to ask?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...

"No you horn dog!!!..I already know."Yvette laughed...She stroked him gently..Amazed at his size and girth....

"OUUUUUUUUUU! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU ARE SOOOOO HARD! GARY!!! You don't make any sense.." laughed Yvette..

"Neither do you! Being so damn hot!!!" said Gary, laughing raffishly...

"You think I'm hot Gary?" she asked..

"You know I do...I always have...Why do you think I've chased after you so long?" he asked..

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another THREE HOURS or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

Yvette giggled like a school girl, she loved being desired like this...

"I knowwwwwwww!" Yvette giggled....as their bed continued to squeak out of control.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH VVETTTTIE!" he moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMM GARRRRRRRRRY!!!!MYYYYY GOOODNESSS...OUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" she cooed.
They continued making love... The bed was squeaking louder now than ever and the headboard was shaking fiercely... This bed was getting a real working over this week...

Yvette's legs began shaking furiously...She was having an intense orgasm....and Gary was cumming like a gusher, his body trembling...




Yvette relaxed in Gary's arms...

Neither she nor Gary had any idea that Detective Tragg was sitting in front of their house in a car..

observing their block..


He was going to be a problem.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: