Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Buck's Baby




 At a bar in midtown...


Betty McCaul. the girlfriend of gangster, Buck Logan sat in the bar 
Downing Lemon Martini's
Mango Martini's

and Citris Martini's.


"You're really putting them away....." I said as I sat down next to her...


I flashed my badge..



"Got something on your mind?" asked my wife and partner, Detective Monica Nellis.


who flashed her badge...

She sighed...

"What do you bulls want? Huh? I'm clean...I've been clean for six months now..." she said.

"We're not Vice"said Monica, reading her mind... "We are Homicide." she said.

She sensed Betty's shock...

"Homicide?? I haven't killed anyone..." she said.

"Oh we know that....but a young man, a security guard was shot to death a few days ago during a bank hold up...He had a young wife...He had just gotten married..His wife is pregnant...That was his part time job. we are taking his untimely death pretty hard." I said.

"So? Why are you talking to me?" she asked.

"You started an account at this same bank just two days before...for $2000.00 , then the bank got hit..
You started an account  at another bank two weks before..for $2000.00 and that bank got robbed two days later..and you started an account at yet another bank and that that was robbed two days later. All for $2000.00 dollars. You seem to be spreading your money thin Betty." said Monica.

"Three seperate accounts at three different banks in six weeks time, What's up with that Betty?"I asked.

"It's not against the law to open up a bank account or two or three." Betty remarked dryly....


"Casing a bank is against the law and that's what you were doing wasn't it?" asked Monica, scanning her thoughts...
"You can't prove that..It's just a co-incidence." she said.


"How's your boyfriend, Buck? Buck Logan??...We haven't seen him around lately." I asked.


"I don't know any Buck Logan." she said.


"Okayyyyyyy Betty, Now that's just not true....but okay....If you see Buck..Tell him..it's just a matter of time...but we are going to nail him and the good Doctor." said Monica.


"Goodbye Betty." I said as we left...

"Good Bye!" said Betty...

"She lied through her teeth and she's afraid...Her thoughts were so loud..."said Monica..


"Oh I know...I know....I'm bettin she goes right to Buck Logan..." I said.


As we got in my flying car and took off..


Some hours later in an apartment in downtown Philadelphia.


"Buck....They know the whole operation...They knew about me setting up the bank accounts and for how much and the banks being hit...They know about you....They called you by name and they know about the Doc...They didn't call him by name..but they know...They know everything..."said Betty.


"Nahh, they're guessin...If THEY REALLY KNEW...They'd of arrested you and me..but I am surprised at how fast they got up on everything...That means we have to change up our operation , that's all.. You don't case anymore banks or set up any more accounts...We take the next bank down strong." said Buck Logan.

"The Doc might not like this." said Betty..

''Who cares what the Doc likes? This is my operation.." said Buck Logan..


He pulled Betty to him and kissed her passionately...

"Ouuuuuuuuu you work hard and play even harder..." she said..


He hiked her skirt up and ran his hands down into her panties, squeezing her behind..

"I AM HARD BABY!" he said.

"Ummmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuu I can see..ouuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned.


He unhooked her bra and slipped her panties down...


"OUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY..WOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she screamed as he mounted her from behind...

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..UMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" he moaned...

They fell across his bed and began to make furious love...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" they both moaned in unison...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS went by....


Betty got up and got dressed and left his apartment..where he slept in post coital bliss..



Not realizing we had set up a room across the street from his apartment and had photographed the entire thing..


''So much for I don't know no Buck Logan." I said.


"I told you she was lying.."said Monica, laughing...

II-




''Okay guys, what have we got?" asked L:t. Cotton

"Our old friend Buck Logan is behind it...We can't prove it definitively...but we know we are on the right track.  He has his girl, Betty McCaul enter a bank, open an account...She deposits $2000.00 to make it look good..."I said.

''She uses a Micro Infra Red camera to snap photos of the place...A more efficient way of casing the joint and she leaves..Two days later.. Two steam powered Androids take the place down..They disconnect the street, traffic and bank cameras before they enter so that no one gets a photo of them..They don't leave any prints or DNA of course because they aren't real.. It's a flawless bank robbery."said Monica


''Okay, I'm with you..but Buck Logan his baby, Betty McCaul are no nuclear scientists...How would they pull something like this off without help..?/" asked Lt. Cotton.


''Dr. Albert Tinsley, the very talented but certifiably insane Scientist and pioneer of Steam Punk Robotics who was defunded and dismissed from the School of Robotics four years ago and who has dropped off the grid.. We think Buck Logan was funding him and the two cooked up these flawless bank robberies." said Kylie.
"How do we prove this? How do we stop them?" asked Lt. Cotton.


"We've got to find his lab...We find his lab and uh maybe the uh money and we can put a stop to all of this. He knows we are on him.."said Monica.


''Yeah and since he does..He's probably going to change up..Get a team of plain clothes guys and put them on him constantly.." said Lt. Cotton.



"Already on it.." I said..

Monica and I walked up to the rooftop Helipad of our squad room where our Flying Car was...


"You are such a horn dog...My goodness Nate..you could wait until we got home.." she said.. She could hear my thoughts and actually feel my emotions..


"Goddd... no thought is safe from you is it?" I asked..


"Awwwww Don't be annoyed with me...You know I can't help it.." she said....

I pulled her to me and we kissed passionately....

'Well I can't help this." I said, kissing her..

"I know you can't.." she remarked and giggled...


I hiked her skirt up just a little...and ran my hands down into her panties..
"Oh My God Mo Mo.." I moaned...

She giggled some more..

"You are such a horn dog.." she laughed..

"Nate, it's a little breezy out here babe.Ouuuuuuuuuuu!" said Monica, as my hands and the slight breeze blew her dress up....
"Okayyy.." I said..
"We'll be home...Soon enough.." she said and smiled...

We boarded the flying Car and headed home.

III-


We hurried home and locked the door...

Monica pulled me towards her as soon as the door was closed..


She gave me  a slow soft kiss.



I returned her passion...


,giving her a slow ,soft kiss....


We had locked the door and pulled down the shades...
I had slipped her sundress off and was kissing her passionately...I had my hands down in her panties.


.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my god Nate...When I bought these ..I felt you'd  really like them." ...Ummmmmmm" she moaned...

"I never argue with your feelings.." I said and smiled at her..

 

I ran my fingers down into her panties...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are so hard...ummmmmmm" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"I like doing it to you." I said...

"Ouuuuu I know you do.
." she said in between smouldering hot kisses..
What?" I asked...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...
"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...


My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

 She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....


Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....

''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

"Do Me!" she said..

''What?  I said..

"Nate, take me..." she demanded..

We both got undressed and laid across the small bed and went to town...I entered her slowly, softly...She gasped and moaned softly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate.."

and soon I was moving in and out of her first slowly and then faster....and before we knew it, we were making sweet love....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo Mo...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Yesssssssssssss..."I moaned..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate.....Ummmmmmmm....Oh my goodness..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..What am I going to do with you?" she moaned... 

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so damn good." I moaned.

Natttttttttttttte honey, Ummmmmmmmm , It is goood...Ouuuuuuuuu...It is sooooo goood..ouuuuuuuuuu.. she cooed..

''Ummmmmmmmmm..ummmmmmmmmm...almost there baby..ohhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

The bed was rocking from side to side and squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the wall..

NINE TO TEN HOURS   went by...

Monica began to shake and tremble....and I began to come so hard ,I couldn't believe it!  


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...so much for almost there.." she cooed, breathing heavy, her legs still trembling as I rested in between her legs..




Detective Kylie White sat in a bar , nursing a drink....


She hadn't seen her boyfriend, Private Investigator, Carlos Wallace in a few days..He was working a case , he had told her...She missed him. She was enthralled with this case we were presently on..Trying to find some steam punk androids who 've been holding up banks and have killed a security guard..More so trying to find the people who made the dirt happen.



Two Margaritas arrived..


"I only ordered one drink...You trying to get me drunk Joppy?" joked Kylie..


"Not me...Him!" said Joppy ,pointing to a smiling gentlemen..

Kylie sighed...

"Some people just don't get the message." she said.


''Detective!"came the voice of  Karl Stradling, A Vice detective who made no bones about the fact that he would "Love some brown sugar" and her in particular ..sat next to her... ''Where are your two apendages?" he asked sarcastically..

''If you mean Monica and Nate, they're probably home in bed, where I plan to be soon....."said Kylie..

"Ummmm you plan to be Alone or would you like a little company? he asked.

"Yes..I plan to be alone . No..I have a boyfriend." she said as she quaffed her drink..

"Where is he? I never see him....Why don't you quit playin and upgrade a little.?" he asked.

''Don't you have some hookers or pimps to bust?" she asked..


He laughed....

"Why don't you uh loosen up..?" he asked.

He opened her blouse and peered at her Blue and white striped bra...

"Ummmmmm wowwww...." he laughed..


Kylie buttoned her blouse back up...

"You're really taking liberties tonight aren't you? Keep your hands on your side of the table where I can see em." she said..
"Come on Kylie....Why don't you and I leave this place...Go to a quieter place...Have some wine , Quiet conversation and get to know each other a little better?" he said.


"How bout we not?" she said.
"I got a line on Buck Logan, the guy you and your partners think is masterminding those bank robberies...I know where he lays his head.." said  Karl, who wrote an address on a piece of paper.

|"How did you get this?" asked Kylie, who had been trying to run down an address on him all week..

"Betty McCaul...that's Buck's baby is a major pro...Vice has been watching her for awhile...She lays her head at this address...It's registered to one Buck Logan, known heist guy.....I thought you and Nate and Monica Might be interested.." said Kyle.

"THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!" said a very grateful Kylie..who leaned over and kissed him passionately...


"Good Night Karl, thanks for the drink...I've got to work tomorrow.." she said as she left..



Kylie headed back to her home..


"I can't wait to show this to Nate and Monica." she mused..

IV-

AQUAPORT- Where Transport subs leave every two hours for undersea cities, Octopus Gardens and Lemuria...

The Bank at Aqua Port-



Two steam powered Androids use concussion bombs like the ones the FBI gave me to blow a hole in the wall and come in with glocks drawn and demand the manager open the safe... He does and the loot the bank of four million dollars... This time , no one is shot...


And they both leave on Flying Motorcycles... This bank robbery is not as smooth as the others...For one thing..They are captured on Street Cam, Traffic Cam and The Bank cameras....as well as business cameras in the area...They blew a hole in the wall, unlike the other robberies where no damage was done at all... but, they got a four million dollar pay day..

24 HOURS LATER-


Buck Logan walked out of his apartment building with his girlfriend, Betty McCaul...She was combing her hair and fixing her lipstick...

"Hello Buck...Long time no see...How's tricks?|" I asked.
"Still in the Bank Robbery business eh? I have to admit..You've gotten better, more subtle.."said Kylie..
Monica said nothing...She just stood there..


We had brought a tactical squad with us...


"Detective....Detective...You've hurt my feelings...I'm retired...I've gone straight.."laughed Buck Logan..


"Really? There was a bank robbery a few hours ago at Aqua Port...It was pretty sloppy wasn't like your other ones..but the same two culprits were involved...A pair of steam powered androids.."I said.



"Heyyy I had nothin to do with no bank heists..In fact...I've been here all afternoon with my baby here." he said.

"That's right." said Betty....
Monica scanned both of their minds....


They had had quite the afternoon...


He tossed her on the bed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BUCKKKKKK!.." she moaned... It felt good to say that..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.."he groaned in his low baritone as the bed began to squeak and the headboard began to rattle..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed..

"HEYYYY TONE IT DOWN IN THERE!"came a voice from next door..


They ignored him and kept making sweet love.. Buck lifted her up!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SWEEET BABY!!!" moaned Buck..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TALK TO ME DADDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!" cooed Betty..

"QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice from next door...He banged on the wall loudly...

but Buck and Betty were totally oblivious..

They were back in the bed now, going at each other strongly.....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he groaned..


"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
OUUUU HOO HOO...OH MY GOD!!!! OUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ''Betty screamed..

"QUIET THE NOISE....I"M CALLIN THE MANAGER!" screamed the man next door...He pounded on the wall a little harder..

His lights were flashing on and off now..

The bed was squeaking loud now and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slowly drifted by....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!  OHHHH BUCK, you aren't making any
damn sense!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Myyyy DAMNNNN!!"said Betty..

''OOOOOOOU..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Buck..

"KNOCK IT OFF IN THERE...QUIET THE NOISE!!" came the voice from next door and more pounding on the wall...

THREE TO FOUR MORE HOURS PASSED  before Buck came and came hard....and Betty'slegs began to quiver and then shake...her head turned from side to side and tears streamed down the side of her face..She was crying like a little girl..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?" came the voice from next door...

Betty continued kissing Buck and rubbing his penis until it hardened again....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu there it is! There it isssss... babyyyyyy!" she squealed..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YESSSSSSS BABY! YESSSS!" Buck moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Betty wailed..

''QUIET THE NOISE! I'M CALLIN THE MANAGER!"came the voice from next door!


"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SWEEET BABY!" moaned Buck...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YESSSSSSSS!" she cooed!

Buck was engaged and on her again....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! BETTTTYYY"he moaned..

"TALK TO ME BABY...DO YOU LOVE ME?" she asked.

"YES!!! YES...OH YESSSSS!"moaned Buck Logan..who didn't know if he was coming or going...

"DARLING I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN UNDERSTAND!!" screamed Betty.

I UNDERSTAND YOU TWO BETTER QUIET THE DAMN NOISE AND SETTLE DOWN!!!"came the voice from next door...The man was bamming his fists on the wall now....

THREE TO FOUR HOURS drifted by....

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWWWWWWWWWWWD!" Buck moaned as he began to cum like a gusher...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUM DADDDY!"moaned Betty...

Buck lie in between her legs....exhausted...

Betty wouldn't let him sleep , she continued kissing him, rubbing his large penis...keeping it hard..

''OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..YOU'RE A MACHINE!!!" he moaned..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..LOOK AT THAT!!" she cooed..

They were at it again...The Bed was squeaking out of control...….The headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu BUCK,  it feels so good!" she cooed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he moaned..

"I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!!! QUIET THE NOISE!" came the voice of the man next door..who took his shoe and banged on the wall..


"SHUT UP IN THERE YOU TWO!" came the voice from next door...He pounded on the wall again...

"I can't believe this...I went down stairs had a few drinks, came back and they're still goin at it like two cats in heat.." he complained..

"What do you want me to do... He lives there?"said the manager.

"They don't make any sense.." he said.

"I have some earplugs you can use." said the Manager.

They were standing in the middle of the floor now, Buck was long striking her..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD BUCK!!...OUUUUU!" she screamed.

''Will ya listen to that?" said the angry  next door neighbor.....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HOOOO HOOO HOOO HOOO HOOOOOO, Aye...Ayeeeeeeee, Ayeeeee, Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….OH MY GOD BUCK...OUUUUU!  ayyyee, aye yi yiiiiii" she screamed.

They were back in bed...going at it slower..

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lover...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this is soooooooo
nice...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" moaned BUCK  as he came again like a gusher...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS drifted by....


Buck lie in between Betty's legs, exhausted....too exhausted to move...Betty was  totally satisfied...She had never had this many orgasms and such strong ones at that...She held Buck's head in her arms...She looked at the clock...They had spent the entire afternoon in bed..

"The Building Manager and a uh not so happy next door neighbor will attest that I've been in my room with the lovely Ms. McCaul for sometime now." said Buck Logan , who was surprised they had found him, but never the less knew they had nothing they could arrest either one of them on..


''Come on guys..He's telling the truth.." sighed Monica in my ear....


"Okay Buck, Ms. McCaul...You win today....but know this.,...We know the deal and one slip...one slip and you're going down." I said.



"Yeah Okay...I'll remember that...And now if you guys don't mind.. My baby and I are going out for some dinner and some drinks..Good afternoon." he said as we watched the two of them walk away.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


No comments: