Friday, September 10, 2021

The Dead Arrests


 "Well at least he died happy" said one of the crime scene investigators...



We were in the sub-basement of an empty warehouse...The Steam Punk Laboratory of dr. Albert Tinsley..



Where the Nude and very dead body of Dr. Albert Tinsley lie face up...and still as erect as a board...with a sardonic smile on his face...

"One can only guess what went on down here.." said Lt. Cotton, smiling sardonically at the state of the body...
''Oh cut it out, all of you...There are no broken bones, no trauma to the body...no sign of any foul play...Of course I won't know for sure until I autopsy him...but just from looking...I-I don't think he was murdered...This looks like a heart attack...but like I said...I won't know until he is fully autopsied." said Monique
"Whoever was here cleaned these hard drives...There is nothing on them...Luckily..we have all of his banking information."I said.
"But now we can assume that Buck Logan has it too and wherever he is..He's establishing a new account and soon those accounts are gonna be empty.." said Monica..

"I'd hate to think that Buck Logan got away with this. There are no prints, no DNA here, not even the victims...." said Kylie, looking at the Steam Controlled Androids..





used in the bank robberies...proof that Dr. Albert Tinsley, the now deceased Dr. Albert Tinsley manufactured them and programmed them, possibly for murder.

That did us no good...He was dead and the money was gone...Even though the money was insured...We still wanted as much of it recouped as possible..



"We still have Buck Logan on tape angrilly admitting to co-planning the heists and we have him for trying unsuccessfully thank god to trying to murder me and Mo Mo."I said..

'Which by the way...Thank you for saving our lives.." said Monica..who placed a kiss on her twin sister's lips..



"Don't mention it Sis.." said Monique...

"Oh My God!" I said.
"Oh My God." said Lt. Cotton..

They didn't realize how much it turned us on everytime they did that, which wasn't often enough...

"Oh will you both stop it." said Monica..
"They are such horn dogs." giggled Monique.



''We can remove the body." said Kylie, who had gotten the anonymous call that led to the discovery of the lab and the body..


The Body of Dr. Albert Tinsley was removed..



"When we get back...I want you to call the banks in Octopus Gardens, Lemuria, and Luna City...I want Dr. Tinsley's accounts frozen..."said Lt. Cotton.


''What about his Philadelphia account?" I asked.



"We leave it open....and we watch it...If Logan touches it...It will lead us right to him..."said Lt. Cotton.

"He'll get desperate...He's practically strapped for cash...He can't touch his accounts...and when he's not able to access Dr. Tinsley's accounts...it'll drive him off the deep end." said Monica..

As we all laughed....


The Body was removed 



and in the coming days...The laboratory was taken apart, completely dismantled..


II-


In the undersea city of Lemuria at a tony Bistro..


Two seafood dinners arrived 

along with a Mango Martini
and Citris Martini...

"Enjoying the food?  Seafood is one thing they do good here in Lemuria....I don't dig that Soy crap they make the other food with..."laughed Buck Logan.
"It's Delish..."said Betty McCaul, who passed him the paper with all of Dr. Tinsley's account numbers written down..


"Ha Ha...You did good work...Ole Dock is really dead huh?" he laughed...

"Dead as a doorknob and I didn't kill him...He had a heart attack...."laughed Betty...


"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"laughed Buck Logan... "I suppose the cops found the lab huh?"he said.


"Yeah, but I bleached the place down and took all of the hard drives....Nothing there to tie anything to you or me." she said..


"Now to access his bank accounts soon and recoup some cash...." laughed Buck....


While back at our squadroom.. Monique returned with the results of the Autopsy...

''Well folks the official cause of Dr. Albert Tinsley's death was a Heart Attack... His heart was already weak and he put a little too much strain on it..more than likely engaging in sex...We found a lot of semen on his bed sheets.."said Monique..



Lt. Cotton and I both snickered....


"You picked the wrong two to give that information to." said Kylie to Monique..

"I know right? That's not funny...A Man is dead." said Monica.


"He died happy...Did you see that smile still on his face when we found his body...?" asked Lt. Cotton.


"And as erect as a board...I'm bettin he was ready to go another round..." I laughed..


"I seriously doubt that.."laughed Kylie..



Monique and Monica looked at each other and just giggled...

III-

OCTOPUS GARDENS CENTRAL BANK-

Dr. Albert Tinsley-

ACCOUNT FROZEN!!!


LUNA CITY (The Moon) Interplanetary Savings and Loans

Dr. Albert Tinsley

ACCOUNT FROZEN!!!


LEMURIA (UNDERSEA CITY) First National Bank of Lemuria

Dr. Albert Tinsley

ACCOUNT FROZEN!!!


"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!  THEY'VE FROZEN THREE OF HIS ACCOUNTS  AGHHHHHHHHH!!! I CAN'T TOUCH  MY DAMN MONEY!!!! SON OF A BITCH!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!"  screamed a howling mad, Buck Logan...

"Sweetie, Sweetie, they haven't closed his account in Philadelphia yet....Let's just draw as much as we can out until they do....starting now..."said Betty.


"That'll take days, weeks....and they might trace it to us.." said Buck..

"Who is going to trace it to us? Those two detectives that were on our tails are dead right? Who is even on us right now?" asked Betty...


"You know....You're right...Heh heh heh....."laughed Buck Logan..

At that very minute Monica and I were at Aqua Port, awaiting our Transport Sub to Lemuria.. A City about one mile beneath the waves....inside a huge air bubble....With Air pumped into it hourly from a huge plant on the surface...

Our Transport Sub was on the horizon....



"There it is Mo-Mo..." I said.

 "I see it...Well Partner...Here we go!" she said..




"Yup, here we go to get the bad guy!" I said.

"You've lost all of your inhibitions about deep sea travel huh? Goood!." said Monica..



"Yeah, I guess I have"I said..

"Part of it is, you like traveling with me... So you can get nasty with me in private on the sub." she said.....


"You know me so well...That's why we are such good partners.."I said.

"Yeah, I suppose."said Monica with a  wry smile...
We boarded our double decker transport sub...We had a nice private seating area in the back...

"Nice isn't it...?" asked Monica as we sailed out toward the middle of the ocean and then submerged...



"Yeah!" I said..

"You used to be so nervous ,when we first went undersea....Even back when we were dating and we went to Octopus Gardens...(an undersea hotel and shopping center,a half mile below the sea..)but now you're an old pro..." said Monica..



"Did you think I was kind of wimpish then?" I asked.
"No...I was a nervous wreck when my parents took me and Monique to Octopus Gardens and later to Lemuria..but like you ,after a few times...It  was old hat..."said Monica ,smiling...

We started kissing....

"Nasty time.."she said in between soft kisses..giggling...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm.."I said..

She was wearing a nice , new tight black mini skirt....I hadn't been able to keep my eyes off of her most of the morning...Something I knew she knew...

I rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then  slowly ran my hands up her dress...She looked at me in astonishment...

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked and smiled at me sheepishly....
She smiled at me........Devilishly.........


I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......and looking around...No one was near us.


"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...


I hoped nobody came back here...

We continued kissing...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...
She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! We don't have a room like we had before.." she said...


"Who needs a room?" I asked..

My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...



 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....
''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me...

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard...My turnnnnnn." she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands....

Now I was the one moaning and going crazy...


"Oh My God....Oh My Godddddddddddddddddd..."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...


"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke my penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

"Your turn to go crazy..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....as I continued fingering her....

She was going crazy and so was I.

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

I still had my finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS NATE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."I said as she softly stroked my penis...

 We were doing all this and kissing each other like it was going out of style..

She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder...


She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder...

Monica whispered in my ear...

"I really love you Nate...No, really...I really love you....Nobody ever made me feel this goooooooood....Ouuuuu!" she moaned..

I still had my hands in her panties...She bent down and kissed the head of my penis...That was all I could take...

She was breathing heavy...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned...


"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy,look at that....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said...


Monica once again got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face..



 We stopped , we just held each other tight for a few minutes and then we composed ourselves..


Monica sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck..

"I like "Nasty Time." she said, hugging me..
"Ummmm, I like it too!" I said and hugged her...
As our transport sub plunged deeper, deeper down into the deep blue sea...toawrds Lemuria, the undersea city...

IV-


At an Undersea Bar in Lemuria..


Buck Logan quaffs down a drink..


He looked up to see his girl, Betty McCaul walking towards him..


"I've got the tickets...The Sub leaves in 90 minutes...Where to next?" asked Betty..


"To Philly and Spaceport.... Next stop the Moon...Luna City...We have enough money to lay low there for awhile...Until I can cook up another scheme.."laughed Buck...

"You know, I bet my partner a dollar that you would see that the Philadelphia account was left open for a reason, to lure you into drawing money out of the account, which would lead us right to you...I told her you were too smart to fall for that...but partner...I guess I was wrong." I said and passed her a dollar.

"I told my partner that your greed and desperation for money would make you go for it and that since you thought we were no longer amongst the living and the only ones who were hot on your trail, you'd get careless..He disagreed...but it looks like I was right...You hit that account and it lead us right to you."said Monica.


They both looked totally shocked..


"What's wrong? You both look like you've seen ghosts." I said..


"NO! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo this can't be...Ipumped enough Belladonna in that suite to knock out a heard of elephants and even if you did wake up...How the hell did you get out of those ropes and disable that bomb?? NOoooo you're dead...dead, deadddddddddddd!" he lamented..

"I'm afraid we are very much alive...and don't get any ideas about pulling out that gun and trying to shoot your way out...Look around you.."said Monica.


Kylie was there....Glock drawn!!!


The Lemurian Police allowed us to deploy a tactical squad that surrounded the place also for extra measure.....we weren't taking any chances of them escaping us this time.


"You got nothin...You can't hang those bank robberies or the murder of that security guard on us..You can't prove a thing.."said Buck..
"Oh we don't have to prove that...We've got the money back and Dr. Tinsley, who programmed the androids is dead....We've got you for the Attempted murders of me and my partner and Conspiracy to commit murder in the security guard's death and conspiracy to commit bank robbery..We've got it all on tape Buck.." I said. 

I tossed the handcuffs on the bar...

"Put em on Buck...It's tank time stupid." I said.


Monica looked at Betty...

"Today is your lucky day Missy...We don't have any charges on you." she said. "At least not yet.." she added..

Buck Logan was read his rights..handcuffed...


And immediately taken the port and transferred to the surface....

Betty McCaul sat at the bar,  She was all alone..She had about $3000.00 bucks on her..



She ordered five martinis...At a time like this...She figured , she needed them.



EPILOUGE-

A WEEK LATER-

Lieutenant Cotton treated us all to a nice meal at a steak house in the city...





"This is so nice..I said we should do this more often...All of us." said Monique..
"Yessssss...The food here is delish..."said Monica..
"Yes indeed.." I said.
"We brought in a good case...I initially thought this case was unsolvable.."said Kylie..
"Nahhh ,I knew you guys would crack it...You're tenacious and you had a little luck on your side too." said Carlos Wallace...


''Well, the money has been returned to the banks...Dr. Tinsley is dead and by the time Buck Logan gets out of prison..We all should be retired.."laughed Lt. Cotton as we all chowed down and enjoyed the night..





No comments: