Monday, September 29, 2008

Gettin it On

ART: "Right Now" By Merrill Robinson


I know
you've been talkin bout gettin it on
cause I've been
thinkin bout the same thing too..
and if what you've been talkin about what
I've been thinkin
then the notion can't be wrong....
so come on let's make that move.. /


Girl you know what's up
I can tell by the way you look at me
with eyes that are more than a little corrupt
that wonder about the possibilities...
because you
no longer want to negotiate
you just want it hard and strong..
you can no longer wait..
and me?
well I'm willing to accomodate..
I've been ready to get it on
I just wanted to get it straight.../





Call my name
doesn't matter what time of night
I won't complain..

I'll give you what you need

when you need it and how you need it..
and when I'm through with you,
it will be mutually conceded.. that I was about the business of gettin it on..
just as you were girl, so it couldn't of been wrong.
So let's both be about the business of gettin it on./

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm throwing two pairs of my panties at you. You go boy

Anonymous said...

Freak!-lololol...but I agree with
whoever that was..that this poem is on point.

Anonymous said...

Nice poem keith.

Strongblkwmn said...

Love the picture!

That poem was H-O-T!