Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wang Dang Doodle



Clerow stepped out into the early morning air...He so loved to watch the sunrise and walk through the city streets in the morning, right before the rush hour traffic began to run down the
boulevard. He would usually buy himself a big hot steaming cup of coffee , a couple of muffins..
(He liked Blueberry, Cora Beth liked Banana Nut) and a newspaper...He had to check in and see what the Eagles or The Phillies had done the day before. This morning would be different.
Just as he stepped out of his apartment complex, he heard the click and felt the cold steel of the muzzle in the back of his head....His eyes grew as large as saucers...He thought he was being stuck up until he heard the familiar voice.

'Well hello Mr. Clerow...what's the matter, no hug, no kiss, no hi ,how ya doing?"

"Victoria...uh...how ya doin...would ya mind taken that
gun offa me?"

"Let's go inside." she purred

"Uh look Victoria...ah...ah got company...."

"I know you do...I want to meet her...now let's go."

And a few blocks away at the home of Mabel Jenkins...Mabel and her man have just finished making sweet love and are laying in each others arms ,cuddling, laughing..like lovers do...

"Damn Mabel, you ought to bottle up
whatever it is you do to me and sell it.." he said.

"Oh shut up" she laughed..."Anyway, we got to get up
and get washed up...we are supposed to have breakfast
at Clerow and Cora Beth's today..."

"Oh yeah that's right.."

"Toss me my cell phone...I gotta call Cora Beth.."

"Here, uh...here, take it.."

"Funny thing"

"What?"

"I know they there...but aint nobody answering..."

"Maybe they in to somethin....you know, like we jus
was...heh...heh..heh..and we can be in again ,while we
waitin.."

"Nah, Cora Beth is showin ...she won't let Clerow touch
her now....Somethin is up...I don't like this..Aint like them
not to answer neither phone.."

While they pondered that....Another man was getting out of the hospital.. Reverend Brother
Doctor Pastor Jenkins....He walked with a limp,but other than that, he was no worse for the wear. Deacon Leroy Weatherford waited for him as he came out and headed for his car. A Silver
Chrysler 300.

"Deacon."

"Yes Pastor"

"While I was laid up in that hospital, do you know
what I was thinkin?"

"No Pastor"

"I was thinkin bout Victoria"

"Uh, you was Pastor??"

"Lawd Jesus, nobody can suck a dick like that girl..."

"Ah knows it's the truth Pastor."

"What?"

"Oh I'm just agreein wit you Pastor..."

"Ah been wrong to her Larry...Ah been runnin
round on her damn near since I brung her up here
from Louisiana and da Lawd tole me in a dream ah had that ah got to go find huh and make things right... you do know where she is Larry, now don ya?"

"Pastor?"

"Take me to her...I got to make it right."

"Yes Pastor."

And finnally at 30th Street Station, the man known as "Sweet Dick" Jenkins bounded off of the train and took in the sights of the big city he was in. He hadn't been here in years...Since he'd
been a young man ...Now here he was ,in search of his daughters...
Oh ...The chickens had come home to roost..

(To be continued....)

6 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

ohhhhhh weeeeee!!!

this is gonna be good, cant wait!!

hope you are having a great morning sir!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Keith,don't keep us waiting,I gotta see how this all ends..

Anonymous said...

What a title...It kinda threw me
for a minute...You gotta write the conclusion soon...I have to know how this is gonna play out. Come on
Brother,don't leave a sista hangin.

Anonymous said...

Love these Charactors.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I see a climax to this plot in the near future, can't wait to read it.

-OG

Keith said...

It's nearer than you think..The next installment is tomorrow and then one more after that..then I go in a new direction with a new charactor and a new collection of stories.