Friday, September 19, 2008

Wang Dang Doodle (Conclusion)



"Clerow...you know this woman?" said a very frightened Cora Beth..


'Well uh, yeah,kinda sorta.." said Clerow...


"Tell her Clerow..tell her how you know me in the biblical sense....hmmmph..from the looks of you Cora Beth, I guess he know you too ,in the biblical sense." Victoria laughed maniacally as she held the gun on them both -
"Damn Clerow...how many womens hearts you done broke...you is just a playa ,playa.." laughed
Cora Beth, equally frightened and equally amused at their predicament....She would never admit it , but she was secretlty turned on ..thinking that Clerow had brought this kind of passion out in
a woman...She wanted to ravish him on the spot.

Clerow for his part was terrified.

"Victoria, look...we done it that one time,
it's not like I was your man or nothin..."


"Oh shut up...this aint about you...this
is about me and huh and huh sister." snapped Victoria.


Cora Beth looked amazed-


"You know my sister? What did Mabel
do to you ?" she asked.

"You both took away my daddy." said Victoria.

"Lady,I don't even know you " said Cora Beth


"No, You don't, but you will...." snarled Vanessa.

Suddenly another click was heard...and it was Victoria's turn to feel some steel on her head.


"Drop that gun Heiffer or you can cancel Christmas."
said Mabel, with her .38 snub nosed revolver trained
on Victoria's head.

Mabel looked in disgust and then snarled-
"What is it with you people and not lockin doors?"


Clerow for his part,looked relieved..boy was he glad to see Mabel....Now it was his turn to be turned on...He had never wanted Mabel more than he wanted her right now.. Boy was she hot.
In that tight ,blue dress, holding that 38.snubnose smokeless...Black bra strap just barely showing on her shoulder...
Somethin bout a woman with a gun... and a tight dress...


Victoria smiled-


"Well ,Mabel Jenkins...We finnally meet....

You wanna take that gun offa me honey..
I might get nervous..shoot Clerow in his nuts...
or shoot your little sister right between the eyes..."

"Lawd jesus..." sighed Clerow.
Just then came another voice coming from down the hall-

"Victoria honey....it's me...John...I got
to talk to you..." said John Struthers

"Why you cheatin bastard.." snapped Victoria..

She turned from Clerow and Cora Beth and fired two rounds over his head....

"Sweet Jesusssssss..." said John Struthers as he turned and tried to
run...She fired another round and ran and ducked behind the couch....that loose round hit him in his right butt cheek...

'WHoooooaaaaaaaaaaa lawwwwddddddddd, ah been shot again....
woman you crazyy...you crazzy..." screamed the Pastor as he hit
the floor...




Deacon Weatherford attempted to help him up...This gave Mabel all the time she needed to
fire a nice well placed round into Victoria's arm and drop her where she stood...

"Agggggghhhhhh, crazy bitch...I'm your sister...."

"My What?" said Mabel

"Our what?" asked Cora Beth

Then another voice rang out-
"That's right girls...it's all true" It was Sweet Dick Jenkins...

Victoria fired one more shot...It hit Sweet Dick in his thigh, close to but not quite at his prize
possession.....He let out a yell-

"Whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Nellllllyy......ohhhhhhh lawwwwd, you crazy
girl....Mabel...shoot her again...she done shot her father....Whoaaaa
nellly...awwwww lawwwwwd..it hurt...it...hurts....ohhhhhhhhh sweet jeeesussss..."
********************************

Police sirens rang out in the early morning...An ambulance had come to the scene first....
Mabel, Cora Beth and their Father, Sweet Dick Jenkins sat in bandages next to the gurney where a bandaged Victoria lay, holding her arm...

"So we all sisters huh?" said Cora Beth.

"Yeah..I never told you girls about Victoria and her mother....I had
run off and I was ashamed of what I had done...By the time I met your
mama...I was a changed man...Don't make what I did right, but it was
what happened...When I found out that all of you girls was up here in
Philly , I knew that this might end up bad...and so I come up here to
keep just this kind of thing from happening. Oh by the way,Is the Pastor going to be
alright?" said Sweet Dick Jenkins...
Clerow and Deacon Weatherford were trying their best to restrain the Pastor who was raging mad and talking to any of the EMT guys who would listen.

"And I believe that the bitch shot me the first time...
I come here to make up with huh and that sleazy crazy woman done shot me again...I want a divorce...
I wish Johnny Cochran was livin....Lawd Jesus...keep
me near the cross... lawwwddd have mercy, lawd have mercy on mah soullll."

Mabel, Cora Beth, Victoria and Sweet Dick looked at each other and laughed until they cried.
It was a good healing laugh.

5 comments:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Man, I didnt know you were a writer. Now I have more to read. You should come to New York the weekend we are there for the Bloggers' Delight event, it would be great to meet you in person.

Anonymous said...

Great Ending to a great series..I do hope to hear from these charactors again. Bravo Keith!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what my room mate said..Loved
this ending Keith.

Anonymous said...

Well worth the wait...Thanks for not killing off any of these colorful charactors...I was certain somebody was gonna die.
Great story.

Keith said...

@Rich- Yeah man,I'm full of surprises,I sure would like to come to New York and meet all of you guys. I feel like I know you.

@toni, angie b.- This is the next to the last Mabel story..there is one more, then I'm creating a new charactor and going in a new direction storywise.

@Sunflower- Thanx 4 the luv.