Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Remedy


/Let me tell you a secret
promise to cross your heart
and keep it..
Love is right around the corner..
Hey listen,
do something for yourself...
Put your ear to my chest
and hear my heart beating...
and know that it beats loudest for you.../

"Check this out-"

/ You see girl,
it's cold outside...
but I've got a warm bed inside
and a remedy to make you happy...
do something good for yourself..
you don't have to tell anyone else..
but I think I've got the remedy
to make you happy.../

/ So can I help you?
Please
give me a chance to-
remedy the lonlinesss
that you're feeling inside...
so mean on the outside
so needy on the inside...
I might have what you need...
if you stop trying to hide../

"Now put in a quarter in your meter and park right here-"

/ Why should a girl like you
,who is so fine...
waste your time, if all you
want to be is just a friend of mine?
You need a lover and not just a friend..
someone who can rescue you from the bad state
of forced celibacy you've been in..
and I would...
girl..I surely would...
if only I could.../

/because it's gonna get cold outside..
I've got a big warm bed inside..
and it's no fun sleeping alone...
do something good for yourself..
as well as "somebody else"
It would be so nice if the two of
us were horizontally prone../

/ So please let me help you...
because lady I aspire to
take away all of that pain
that you say you feel inside..
if you let me I'll try to..
do something nice too..
rid you of that pain.....
and bitterness, you try so hard to hide../

/ Lady I know for sure...
that I've got the cure...
the remedy for what is ailing you...
it's cold outside..
there's a warm bed inside...
and I'm sure it's the remedy for
what's really ailing you../

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to throw my panties
at you!

Somebodies Friend said...

Throw them then!