Sunday, September 28, 2008

He Better Know


/He better know
Girl he'd better know
that he's got an Angel in you
and if he don't know...
I'll come a runnin
with a quick emotional rescue..
he'd better know
and if he don't know
you'd better tell him that
I'm just a phone call away
so let me know if you're ever
feelin some kinda way../

"let me lock and load right here baby.."


/From the day I first laid eyes on you
without mixed emotions I knew..
that I wanted you for myself..
and it nearly broke my heart in two
that you had desires for someone else../


And everyday, I saw all of the things that you
did for him.. and I always wished that you
were doing those things for me..
Everyday I prayed to God that that guy would
set you free...
and even now I'm sittin here wishin and hopin
that you were right here with me../

/Cause if you call my name..
I'll come runnin, like the falling rain..
just let me hear a rumor that you're in need..
Just let me hear a whisper that you're free..
and you can be so sure.
that I'll be beatin a path to your door...
you won't be lonely a second more../


Tell that boy that he'd better know
that he's got an angel in you...
tell that guy he'd better know
that he's got a princess in you..
and if he don't know..
I'll be waiting at the crossroads
of love for you...
He better know
That I'll be a rippin and a runnin..
Oh he better know
that if you call me
I'll be a skippin and a jumpin../


Just 4 you.....

2 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

Amen to that baby!!

Like this poem Keith!!

Anonymous said...

This was hot!