Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lesbian Kiss


I picked this particular spot because I know that Mabel likes it. This small bistro that specializes in "New Orleans" style cuisine was one of Philly's newest "hotspots" as they say. It had retro 50's era decor...and it smelled like jade all through the premises...A fresh clean smell, like the kind a person has when they've just left the shower.... Guess it's a man thing. I sat at the bar and looked over the menu....I know that Mabel was in the mood for some crawfish....A Louisiana thing... didn't interest me in the least....But I could go for some Gumbo....Perhaps I would order my drink first at the bar.

I walked over to the bar and from the side of me I noticed ...a woman....it looked like the woman in the church ,the woman who shot Pastor Struthers....it looked like his wife, Victoria Struthers!!!
I had never told Mabel or anyone else for that matter...but I got a good look at the shooter...I knew I'd know her if I saw her again....That was her...what was she doing here?

My cell phone went off just then...It was a text from Mabel... "Hey babe..gonna be late..Cora Beth just finished doing my hair...getting in the shower right now...smooches." Fine as she is..she's always late....no matter, I figured I'd sit at the bar until she got here. Two seats down from me was a very lovely,petite little cutie with the prettiest brown eyes (and ample junk in her trunk if I don't say so myself) I ever did see. She had on a pretty little beige Sun dress and
matching sandels... She smiled at me and then turned shyly away...I smiled at her too and then
ordered a Mojito... I caught her looking at me again and shyly smiling and I once again returned her smile. She was joined by a taller Black woman , who kind of put me in the mind of Naomi
Campbell....She looked at me and smiled too and sat down next to her friend. She was wearing a
very expensive looking wedding band. I looked at the band and thought...Yeah, she hooked her
a real baller...She's got that high maintenance thang going on...

As I sipped my drink...I heard snippets of their conversation...More than I would need to hear.

"So you're going back to him? That dog...didn't you get
enough from the last time you two were together?"

" Yeah I know, but I love him and he know it , but he
told me that he changed ,that he was gonna do right."

"That's bullshit Patrice...He'll say anything he think you
want to hear to get back in your panties girl....I'm telling
you...he's full of shit...don't go for the okey doke."

"Come on Connie...it's been two years...I miss him...I think
he misses me too...I'm gonna give him one more chance...if
he fucks up this time...then he's history..Ah mean it."

"Patrice...I can't live through him breaking your heart again.
He's always gonna be the 500 pound gorilla in the room isn't
he? Everytime you and I get close, here he come...I can't
lose you again...what about me?"

"Connie please...what we had was just...just a , just an
experiment...I don't think that's you...and I know it's not
really me.."

"Don't say that Patrice...All we been through...how can you
just throw all of that away? He can't match what we had,
what we got."

"Connie, don't cry...don't start that...."

"Come here girl....Come over here....."

The one named Connie ,who looked like Naomi Campbell took her hand and slid it
up Patrice's dress...as though she were cupping her behind and leaned over and planted the
wettest ,sexiest kiss on her lips I had ever seen...Patrice matched her passion...she moaned
and tongue kissed Connie, while I nearly choked on my drink... The Bartender was stone
faced...as though what he was seeing was just an everyday occurence, you know, a man and
a woman....Maybe it was me...No one else seemed to pay them any mind... I hated to admit it,
but I was getting an erection , watching their passion play.... I was the biggest hypocrite in the
room...at once appalled by what I saw and yet turned the hell on...Guess that is a man thing too.

"Ohhh girl stop it...ouuuu..."

"He can't give you what we got....he can't
match it.."

"No..Connie...I can't do this with you anymore
stop...stop it please.."

"Don't tell me it didn't feel good baby?"

"It did...but it's not who I want to be anymore,
stop it....think about your husband?"

Connie stopped...She turned around ,facing the bar.....She was crying..She looked at Patrice
and said quietly-

"I didn't set out to be like this either
but this is who I am...I wanted to tell
my husband...but I haven't been able to
get up the nerve... but if I can't have you,
why should I bother?"

"Oh Connie...."

Somebody put some money in the jukebox..."Love is a Losing Game" by Amy Winehouse began playing...
How appropriate !! I thought...I looked over where Victoria Struthers was sitting and I see that
she had gone... Just then, Mabel came in..wearing a sexy (and) tight dress that accentuated every voluptious curve of hers...lookin and smellin all good...I grabbed her and tried to kiss her in the same way and with the same passion as the two women I had just witnessed.. Mabel came up for air and smiled at me...

'Wow!! What was that for?"

I said-
"Just for being you..."

She looked at me as though she didn't believe me and smirked-

"You must've really been bored waiting for me."

I shook my head and said to her-

"Actually, I was quite entertained..."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This got me as hot as a firecracker!

Anonymous said...

great story ;) true experience?

ironically you've given one of the ladies my name lol

*PeppermintBeauty*

Keith said...

@Peppermint Beauty, ironically some of this is actually based off of something I witnessed in a restaraunt a few days ago...conversation included...I fictionalized the rest of it. I knew the minute I witnessed it that I was either going to tell the real story on "Keith's Space" or turn it into the fictionalized story that it became here on "Escapades" In real life the Bartender did tell the two women to
stop their public display of affection, which they did while continuing to cry...I left that out
of my fictionalized version. It was more melodramatic than I could have made up.

The Dreamy One said...

wow, quite interesting Keith,lol

I love this one sweets,lol

Hope that you are having a great weekend hon!!

Anonymous said...

There's not much to say. I LIKE IT! And you actually had that experience (roughly)? I gotta find these spots.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Nice!

ALways taking me in a different direction!

-OG

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! This blew my mind...Not at all what I was expecting.

Anonymous said...

What a ride this was....This through me for a loop, but I liked
it...

Blu Jewel said...

a very interesting and creative story.

love!