Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Picnic After Dark


Reed Nelson, that up and coming young trumpet player from Patterson ,New Jersey asked me to play a few dates with him on the road. This time we were playing in a seaside resort in South
Carolina on some island...an island whose name I couldn't pronounce. Hey, I'm a city boy from up north,what could I say. People call me "88"...I play the piano..I'm from Philadelphia PA. This is one of my stories.

I took my girlfriend ,Mabel Jenkins with me. Things were slow at Hype Magazine and I talked with her boss, Kevin Morris. I told him that Reed Nelson was really hot and possibly the next big thing in Jazz and that it would be a great story for Mabel to "cover" Kevin looked at me side eyed..I wasn't fooling him...not the world famous blogger/writer/detective who had put the Philly PD to shame in more than one case. He just smiled and said that it was cool. He sent his ace boon coon and photographer, Sean Jackson out with us to take photos of the concert dates. Sean and his girlfriend, Sheila came down a day or two after Mabel and I.

I was glad they had come...Sean was good people and Mabel and his lady Sheila, were good friends from the job...They went shopping during the day, while Reed and I and the rest of the band rehearsed almost non-stop. In the evenings before our sets we enjoyed some fine southern cuisine at more than one beachside eatery..

Then came the gigs....Reed Nelson played like a young Miles Davis...and his bass player and guitarist followed his every nuance...His drummer was in the pocket..and I brought up the rear with some sweet tickling of the ivories... Sean took some great photos of us..and Mabel typed away on her laptop and fired away a great lead story to the magazine... We played that entire week..From Wednesday Night through the weekend until Thursday of the next week.. Come to find out, quite a few magazines had represenatives there and were taking a look at Reed Nelson.
Hype Magazine though,would get the scoop.

The last night we played...Reed played a 10 minute solo that had the crowd yelling and howling...
a black lace thong struck me...Me!! Me?? Me of all people....I looked in the crowd...It was Mabel's..She looked at me and winked and curled her lip the way she could do that always drove me crazy with longing. After the set..The crowd gave us a standing ovation. I was exhausted, yet happy....I was paid too.. Made a nice peice of change with this gig...back in Philly, I know that
my landlord Chess, would be very happy.. Rent paid on time always made him happy!

Reed Nelson and his band headed back to Patterson the next day..And Sean and Sheila headed back to Philly....Mabel and I decided to stay on this beautiful island and just enjoy the beach.
The woman had a different two peice bathing suit for every day of the week and the hips and breasts and legs to fill them as well, Everyday I had to pinch myself when I thought of my good fortune. I often wondered how Clerow could have let her slip away...Then I thought about his wife, Cora Beth, Mabel's younger sister....she was no slouch either...He had done alright either way you looked at it. I just wondered if Clerow knew that.

"88.....Come down to the beach tonight, around 11 o'clock...I've got a surprise for you" said Mabel.

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" I asked.

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise ,now would it?" she said.

I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled..

************************************************************

I arrived at 11:30, as she said....It was hot...cussin hot...92 degrees.....but with low humidity...a cool breeze was blowing off of the ocean...Mabel was wearing a white sundress that was very low cut and very open...She wasn't wearing a bra and those huge breasts of hers were just bouncing
everywhere...She had a blanket laid out and a picnic basket... Two bowls of hot white rice and
a tumbler full of seasoned jumbo shrimp.... I was wearing a pair of white khaki shorts and a big
white shirt that was opened completely and a tan panama hat... We sat quietly and ate the delicious food and downed a bottle of wine that I had bought with me... By now it was well after midnight and surprisingly enough...no one was on the beach except us..At least not on the stretch that we were on... Mabel lie flat on her back, with only the light from the moon bouncing
off of her..Her deep dark skin seemed to glisten in that moonlight...

I leaned over and opened her sundress...and began massaging her breasts with my hands..I expected her to protest..but she didn't... I lifted her sundress up as far as I could and began tounging down her most private places...She was already wet and she began to moan very loudly...

"Ohhhhhhh...don't stopppp...don't stopppp......"

I began to slip her sundress over her head and she worked my zipper down and took all of me in her mouth with those luscious lips of hers...now it was my turn to moan out loud.....

"ouuuuuuuuu baby,you feel sooo dayum gooooood.....ohhhhhh..."

It wasn't long before we were both nude and kissing slowly and softly..as though we had all the time in the world...The fact that we were out in public on a beach and that anyone could walk by at anytime didn't concern us at all.

She lifted my penis up with her gentle hands and began stroking it softly...I felt like I might cum right there if I didn't stop her....I moved her hand away and laid her down in the sand and entered her softly, gently and began a nice little rhythmic movemant that was like a jazz composition...it was musical....It wasn't long before I turned Mabel over and began to stroke her doggie style..while holding those breasts in my hands...She screamed the loudest as I did this....
She eventually wound up on top of me, going up and down and climaxing so furiously that it nearly scared me...It took me a little longer to get mine,but when I did...it felt so intense...and yet so liberating, for want of a better word.

We held each other out there on the beach and continued to kiss passionately, until we were spent. We then got up ran to the ocean and dove in...completely nude, swimming and laughing
for about an hour...before we finnally called it a night or day (It was four in the morning...) and returned to our room.

Needless to say, we overslept, missed our flight the next morning...Who cares ,after the fun we had?

My name is 88...I'm sure we'll be back in Philadelphia, eventually!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

My panties are hoisted in the sky...You did the dayumm thing with this story...

Toni said...

What a delightful and hot story Keith! I loved it.

Angie B. said...

Keith,this was fiyah!!!!!Loved it..
Love Mabel!

Lisa said...

Nice..I loved the whole beach thing!

Sunflower said...

Now this was delightful Keith,I really,really enjoyed it.

Halo said...

This was a nice cool summer story worthy of reading on the beach!

Vanessa said...

Wow, this Had 88,Mabel, Clerow,Corabeth, Kevin,Sean,Sheila
and Chess in it..I loved it!

Brenda said...

Wow,this was hot!!!

Cheryl said...

You gotta stop writing stories like this, while I'm sitting up in my room without a man, reading these things!-lololol.

Sean said...

Nice Imagery.... A nice smooth drama free story...

Jazzy said...

This was my kinda story!

Simon Bastion said...

That island in South Carolina sounds like a place I have been already...Although, I did not have that kind of fun.

James Perkins said...

Nice little summer romp! I wish I was as "lucky" as some of your charactors.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This was my kind of story, go ahead playa playa-lolol!

Captain Jack said...

Loved this story, reminds me of
Rehobeth Beach in Deleware in the summertime.

Swaggie said...

You're doin the damn thing on this blog!

Tate2- said...

Hot Story....Boxers flying...LMBAO!!! @ anonymous!