Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby,Please

ART: Title & Artist Unknown


Though I've considered negotiation
and I'm committed to gentle persuasion
I hope you'll listen to reason
and realize that you've been all I've ever needed./


Baby please
spend the night with me
stay until morning
don't leave..
just stay one night..
don't play me out(cause I've been..)
cause I've been waiting for someone like you...
oh come on..
let's get it on...
oh come on..
don't leave...
oh come on...
Baby Please...
don't make me beg and plead..
Baby please..
don't leave.../


I've considered a possible "no" from you..
but I've already cooked up a counter move
yes I'm content to play it kool, little jewel
I've been planning this for a very long time..
one thousand ways I was going to make you mine...
And I know that you've considered it self betrayal or treason...
To fall into my bed too early for seemingly little reason.../



But darling..
baby please..

there is no need
for you to run away..
please stay..
I won't bite ,unless you ask me too..
don't tease please
why don't you stay...
please stay...
don't run away...
baby Please
spend the night
stay until the morning light
give me one night
don't play me out..
hear me out...
let me remove your doubts...
because I've been holding out
for someone like you...
like you...
like you..
just like you...
baby please
allow me some dignity
don't make me beg and plead..
please stay.../

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and tossing my panties up to the rafters!

Vanessa said...

Keith ,I missed this yesterday but this was hella hawt!