Thursday, November 19, 2009

Greif Counseling


I made the funeral arrangements by phone. The woman at the funeral home sounded very pleasent. Her name was Vonetta Anderson...a plain enough sounding name. Conrad , my fellow attorney had reffered me to her. She was one of the few Black women he knew that owned her own Funeral parlor and business. I wondered what she might look like. Probably not too attractive, due to the type of business she ran....That was a business for the lonely, I reasoned.


It didn't really matter, I was still grieving Marjorie's death. She was only 35 years old...a beautiful,beautiful sexy woman who I had met at a wedding just a week ago. We had shared one of the most intoxicating and pleasurable nights in bed I had ever known and then ...just like that, she had died...The very next morning. I couldn't believe it! Since I had been the last person to actually see her alive ,I felt it only right for me to pay for and take care of the arrangements.


I had Chance Howard, the para-legal who worked for me locate and contact all of her next of kin and I personally called Reverend John Struthers and asked if he would perform the eulogy and the service. I had to do something..I was so distraught over Marjorie's untimely death that just by handling the arrangements..I was making myself feel better about what had happened.


I got a call from Vonetta Anderson telling me that the body was ready and that I could come by and view it before the funeral. Chance drove me to the funeral home...I was so distraught that i couldn't trust myself to drive....That and the fact that I had been downing Hennessey like it was Ice Tea all morning.


I walked into the Funeral Home and a tall thin White man greeted me.


"Hello Mr. Foxworth...Ms. Anderson will be here shortly....but you can follow me and view the body if you like.....I must say, it was a pleasure handling this body." he said with a wink. I didn't know what the hell he meant by a remark like that..but then again,I did know...Marjorie was agorgeous hunk of woman...I still got a hard on thinking about our one and only night together.


I followed him into a room with several caskets open and several of the recently deceased lying at rest.....and there she was....Marjorie....Looking good, looking like she was just sleeping...looking as sexy as she did when she was alive....I began to cry....uncontrolably...and then I felt a soft hand touch my shoulder...


"It'll be alright Mr. Foxworth..There...There..." she said.


I turned around and there was the most stunningly attractive woman I had seen in weeks...I almost forgot about Marjorie lying there in the casket...


'Well Hellllloooooo." I found myself saying and smiling a toothy grin..


"Hello Mr. Foxworth..I'm Vonetta Anderson.....I own the "Happy Valley" Funeral home... Actually, I inherited this from my late father and uncle....I mostly handle the business and administrative end... Mr. Fairchilds here is the mortician." she said.


''Yes..and he did a magnificant job." I added. He smiled a leering smile at me and winked. This guy really,really was giving me the creeps.


"I am at your disposal Mr. Foxworth in your time of greif....and if there is anything...I mean anything that you need...you just call me and I will be at your service."She said. She had on a tight Black skirt that was hugging every curve and black fishnet panty hose and red high heels.Rather strange garb for a funeral director, but I wasn't complaining.


The next night at the church , Reverend John Struthers presided-


"Dearly beloved...we are gathered here today....." he started out.


"Pastor? Pastor? This is a funeral, not a wedding." whispered Deacon Larry Weatherford.


"Ughh as I was saying Deacon,We are gathered here today to say goodbye to a beautiful, beautiful woman.....Ah did not have the pleasure of knowing this woman...but great day in the morning...good Lawd in heaven ,I certainly wished that I did....Just looking at that body in the casket has gotten me excited and boyyy...."


"PASTOR!!!!!!" said the Deacon...


"Oh...uh..Yes...Yes...It says in the bible...that he who finds a good looking woman findeth a good thang...yes lawd....great day in the morning and I knows that Mr.Foxworth found a good thing with this heah woman...Oh you was blessed..blessed I say....Ah know that this woman is in heaven because she was a beautiful woman....So family.....Ex Husbands..Mr. Foxworth...Lawd have mercy you was blessed..Ah wish it was me..Great goobly gook..."


"PASTOR, PLEASE!!!!"


"The doors of the church are now open.... if anyone would like to donate more than a measly dollar feel free to do so and if you gonna put a twenty in the basket, don't be pullin out no change...don't rob from the lord and don't rob from me...haaaaa.glorrrrrry!!!!"


"WHAT???" said Deacon Weatherford ,who should have been used to this mess by now.
"There will be a repass at...uh...who's house Deacon?"
"Sister Milford Pastor." said the exasperated Deacon.
''Sister Milford....yesss lawd..I remember her...ummmph...what that woman could cook, both in the kitchen and in the bedroom...great day in the mornin.."
"Pastor!"
"Oh alright...is the mike on?"


I sat there in stunned amazement...I looked around the church..Marjorie's family members were shocked.....I saw my friend Kevin....he had his head in his hands and was bent over...His wife ,Sepia was mortified ,as was Conrad and Jill... Chance,Paris, Blake and Donald Smooth were laughing uncontrolably and Cock Robbins and his wife Vanessa just shook their heads...Mabel Jenkins, Corrie,Anita and the Deacon's wife,Victoria (who used to be Pastor's wife..I know, don't ask!) were equally appalled...Clerow however saw how distraught I was and brought me a glass of water.


"It's gonna be alright buddy..this was a good thing you done...Handling everything." he said.


'And now we will have a selection from Donnie McClurkin. And then we will dismiss" said the Pastor.


"Donnie McClurkin? He aint here." said Deacon Weatherford..


"Ah know that Deacon...They gon play the Ipod dock over the loud speakers...I aint a total fool."said Pastor Struthers..


"Weee fall down...but we get up...wee fall down, but we get up..."


Oh My God, I couldn't take anymore....I got up and left the church....I might as well have preached the sermon myself...This man was the worst preacher I had ever known..How could these people continue to go to his church I wondered?



I walked down the street , away from the church...Just as I got to the corner, A Blue 2010 Lexusdrove up with tinted windows. The windows began to detract and there seated at the wheel was the lovely funeral director,Vonetta Anderson.


"Hello Mr. Foxworth...How are you holding up?" she asked..


"Oh ,I'm doing the best I can." I said.


''Awww, I feel so bad for you....she was your girlfriend?" she asked.


"Welllllll...I can't say we was that deep, but she was kind of my lover...I ..I was her last lover." I said as tears welled up in my eyes...


"Well my offer still stands...if there is anything...anything at all that I can do...you just let me know." she said again.



We wound up in her apartment drinking Hennesey and just talking at first....which led to some heavy and passionate kissing and groping....This went on for close to thirty minutes until I couldn't take it anymore and then I unzippered her dress and slid it off of her....She undid my pants with equal abandon and I slipped my shirt and tie off....Her body was amazing...I was certain that this woman worked out daily and did not spend her time behind a desk or in that funeral home..Though she had a pleasent enough rump to suggest that...I was certain she didn't...I began sucking on her earlobe and kissing her neck and behind her ears...and under her chin...


"Ohhhhhh...Ohhhhh Mister Foxworth...I-I-I think we are getting a bit out of hand here..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhh, you are hitting my spot....ohh my lawdd.." she moaned as i continued to work my way around those breasts of hers.licking just ever so gingerly....


'Ouuuuuu, you've got to stop ." she said as she felt my now raging erection....


'Ohhhhhh my...Mister Foxworth...this is getting out of ...out of hand..." she said...but she began to kiss me as I eased her panties off and unhooked her bra.... By now ,I was out of my boxersand I lifted her up and took her into her bedroom, laying her gently on the bed...


She climbed on top of me and eased herself down on me...."Ouuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmphhh.."she moaned again....She gripped me like a vice and rode me slowly and softly...she began to move faster and faster until I'm certain the head of my penis had struck her g-spot...she let out blood curdling moans and began to quiver.....It was the first of several orgasms she was to have as we kept at it....


She leaned down and kissed me and it was then that I had a powerful release....


'Ohhhhhhhhh lawwwwdddddd..." I screamed....It felt good...the first time I had felt anything resembling good in close to a week.


We fell asleep on top of each other...We both woke up hours later, thank goodness and got into the shower together....Where we wound up kissing some more and I wound up lifting her up and on to me as we made love against the wall...We wound up back in her bed..soaking wet, pounding into each other with wild abandon...until we both were spelled...


A few hours later, we were both dressed and sitting in a Coffee Shop a few blocks away.


''Mr. Foxworth...I want you to know that I don't usually do this type of thing...In fact I have never had any impropriety with a customer..When I said I'd do anything...that's not what I meant." She said sounding very business like.


"I'm sorry....I don't know what came over me." I lied, going into my lawyer mode."This is so unlike me...I guess I got caught up in my greif." I lied again.


"Well...the greiving process can be long....and you may need lots of counseling.....and ..may I add...That I don't mind counseling you through your greif at all." she said with a sly wink, whiletaking her foot and rubbing it against my crotch as I sat in the chair.


"What? " I said.


"In fact..I think you should come over a few days a week for more "counseling........My lord...I would be only too happy to oblige." she said.


''Well, the burial is tomorrow and I'm going to be feeling particularly bad ." I said...


"Let me check my schedule...umm hmmm...How about three p.m. Doubleday Hotel...room 611?"she asked with another wink...


"That works for me" I laughed...Wow....I think with Vonetta Anderson's help..I may get over my greif in no time!




(For Talmeedah)


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow. She seems as bad as Robert. Maybe he has met his match. Pastor Struthers kills me. He's hilarious.

SLC said...

He fell down and he......well you know

Anonymous said...

I am standing and applauding and tossing my panties out the damn window....You did the damn thing on that story!

Brenda said...

Pastor Struthers is hillarious Keith...You need to do a story on just him..lolol.

Cheryl said...

Dang Keith...With the funeral director? Robert didn't "grieve " long did he? lolol

Grover Tha Playboy said...

If the Funeral Director looked like that woman in the photo..I don't blame Robert F. I'd of been hittin that too!

Tate2 said...

ROTFLMBAO! This was hella funny man!

Swaggie said...

Man, you killed it with this one! Loved it!

Jazzy said...

Man Keith,How do you come up with this stuff? This was funny as hell..Especially the church scenes.

Captain Jack said...

I'm still laughing after reading this..Robert Foxworthy doesn't suffer for a lack of partners..He must be a very attractive man.

Lisa said...

Funny as Hell, Robert is a stone cold dog...I swear...lolololol.

Vanessa said...

I knew where this was headed the minute he got a look at the funeral director...Robert is a trip!

Halo said...

This was too funny Keith!

Angie B. said...

You are crazy Keith! ROTFLMBAO!

Toni said...

I am always entertained over here!
Always!lololol.

Sunflower said...

A very humorous and erotic romp..At least nobody got killed in this. I liked it immensely.

Sean said...

Robert never lets the world get him down...More so than Kevin,Chess
Mabel or your other charactors..When the world hands him lemons..He makes Lemonade!-:)

Simon Bastion said...

My sides are hurting..I'm laughing so much man...Great story!

Anonymous II said...

Loved your story Keith.

I knew some drawers would be flying at you...lolololol.

James Perkins said...

Another Great Story Keith!

Stayinspired said...

LOLOLOLOL! Ok, this is the freakiest funeral home I've ever heard of, LOL. Creepy morticians getting friendly with corpses, dominatrix-dressed funeral directors...and poor, grief-stricken Mr. Foxworth! So distraught that he forgot all about one-night stand Marjorie and couldn't help body slamming Vonetta. LOLOLOL! The preacher is hilarious! Wow!!! Oh, and thank you, LOLOLOL!