Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh Behave!


My Name is Robert Foxworth..I'm an Attorney.. I'm one of the few men you'll find that doesn't mind going to weddings...I was in two of them myself. Both of my marriages were ruined because of the same woman...I'm not proud that I cheated on my wives, but I suppose I got my come uppance you might say.

Both of my wives were wonderful women...One is a Homicide detective with the Philadelphia Police Department, beautiful woman, classy as can be. We still sleep together occassionally..but not as much as I would like.

My other wife is a stone fox, a bit younger than me, but a fox never the less...She too still stops by every now and then and pretends to be married to me...but like my first wife, not nearly as much as I'd like.

I sleep with a former client of mine that I won a big settlement for and I sleep with a real estate agent too that I had some dealings with...but neither of them move me like my ex wives did.
Even the woman I cheated on both of them with, a fellow attorney didn't move me like either of the women I married...I was blessed enough to be married to two very phenominal women and it hurts me everyday when I think about how I lost both of them because of my extremely high
libido.

I'm at a wedding now... My Friend Chess is getting married today... His best man, Chris Thompson and his groomsmen, Ralph Mole, Fathead Newton and Donald 'Smooth" Washington
look sensational in their tuxes...
I peer around the church and I see a virtual who's who of faces... The Writer and Private Detective, Kevin Morris and His foxy wife, Sepia are there...I hope he doesn't blow that...she is drop dead gorgeous! , Sean Jackson the photographer is there with his fiance, Sheila....Cock Robbins, ex Football player, now Teacher and coach is there with his wife, Vanessa and even Gus,the bartender and owner of Josie's Bar and Grill is there with a beautiful date.

I'm happy for all of them....I secretly wonder why I didn't bring one of the women I mentioned to this. I look over and I see Paris and Blake and Chance Howard...All with beautiful women on their arms and my collegue and Conrad and his wife, Jill. I see Mabel Jenkins, the proud new owner of a hot Soul Food Bistro, with my friend "88" the Piano player in Reed Nelson's band.
Speaking of Reed Nelson, I see him and his new woman, Debbie walking arm in arm and being seated.

Clerow and his wife (Mabel's sister ) Corabeth are there too, along with Victoria, the former wife of the pastor, John Struthers and now the wife of the Deacon, Larry Weatherford..Somebody explain THAT to me? Mabel's youngest sister, Anita is there with that Basketball player she sees off and on and others are there too... It just seems like I'm the only one here dateless.

It's a wonderful ceremony , Chess and his bride, Rell look very happy and I'm very happy for them...I sincerly hope that he doesn't make the mistakes I made in two marriages. He's pretty cool people..I'm sure he won't.

After the wedding, I like the others joined them at the reception. I heard that Fathead paid for the hall and the caterers and Chris gave Chess and Rell and all expenses paid trip to the Bahamas as a wedding present...They were going to have a great honeymoon.
As the well wishes stood around waiting to be seated...I saw a knockout of a beautiful hunk of woman walking towards the hall...I hadn't noticed her at the church during the service. I winked
at her...she smiled back and I walked over to her.
'Welllll, hello missy....Are you part of the wedding party?" I asked.
"I'm a cousin of the bride...I didn't make the wedding, but I had to see her off at the reception." she said.

"I'm Robert Foxworth....I'm an attorney who has represented the Groom and some of his friends for a time...Pleased to make your acquaintance....You are?"
"My name is Marjorie...Marjorie Nyland." she said.
"A pretty name for a pretty girl." I said.
She smiled again.... I know what you're thinking...and you're right..I should behave...but you know of course that I can't help myself...




(To Be Continued....)

16 comments:

Toni said...

Hahahahah,Robert never learns does he?

Angie B. said...

Robert Foxworth never saw a skirt that he didn't want to get under did he?

Sunflower said...

Robert Foxworth ,king of the highibido is back..Nice.

Brenda said...

This charactor is a stone dog..He reminds me of too many guys I know.
Yet I fnd myself compelled by him.

Cheryl said...

At Chess's wedding Keith? Robert can't behave himself at Chess's wedding?

Lisa said...

Bravo Keith...After all of that mayhem on the streets,It is nice to have a nice lusty Robert Foxworth story!

Halo said...

Robert is something else..lolol.

Vanessa said...

I think I know where this is leading..lololol

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Robert Foxworth is a man after my own heart.

Jazzy said...

I'm sure some panties are going to be tossed at you eventually.

James Perkins said...

Robert Foxworth is your one charactor who is true to himself..He has no inner conflicts,
He is who he is.

Tate2 said...

Robert F. is at it again and at Chess's wedding no doubt..he better be cool, Chris and Fathead might toss him out-lolol.

Simon Bastion said...

Robert Foxworth is actually as much a closet romantic as he is a lothario! hahahahah.

Swaggie said...

What? No panties flying yet!lololol
What is Robert F. up to?

Sean said...

Loved the photo that accompanied this story...Loved the story too.

Captain Jack said...

I agree with Simon's assessment of Robert F. He's a self actualized and amoral man.