Saturday, November 7, 2009

Catching Up


Cherry had some bags in her car...a former rental, which she managed to buy. I allowed her to shower, brush her teeth and freshen up....She put on one of my shirts and sat across my bed, combing her hair...

"You and me...we have a lot to catch up on." I said.

"Not now Reed..Not now." she said.

"Yes now." I said softly by firmly enough for her to know that I meant it.

" Like why did you just up and leave without a trace? I had to ask around like I was a private detective or something just to find out you'd left town."I continued.

"I thought it would be better that way...I don't do drama well Reed...break ups, confrontations,
discussions like this." she said.

"So that's why you left Chess stranded in Puerto Rico?" I said. She looked startled..then she hung her head low...

"He told you huh?" she said.

"We compared notes after you did your vanishing act on me." I said.

"He feel some kind of way about that still?" she asked..still trying to be evasive.

"How would I know? Answer my question." I said.

''It's just that you were gone a long time and I met Bobby and I was kind of feeling him and we kind of slept together and-" she said.

"So? Like you said ,I was gone a long time....I could have dealt with that..but you just up and left
without a word...Then I run into you in San-Francisco of all places." I said.

"I know right?" she laughed.

"I'm sorry Reed...I am...I'm just not cut out to be a musician's girlfriend." said Cherry.

"Who's girlfriend are you cut out to be?" I asked.

"I don't know...I'm still working on that." she said.

"So ,you just visiting?" I said tersely.

"No...You know...they say that you can never go home again....I went back to Oakland and to San-Francisco....and I just wasn't feelin it..I think I'm going to call this place home.." she said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm going to ask Chess to rent me one of his apartments and I'm going to get a job...try to make a go of things." she said.

"That's good." I said.

Cherry walked over to me and kissed me...I pulled her towards me and returned the kiss...We stood there for minutes kissing passionately...I slipped my shirt off of her exposing her bare breasts ,which I hungrily devoured...I kissed her neck and behind her ears and she moaned silently as I lifted her up and sat her on my kitchen table and began to kiss her even more deeply....she unzippered my pants and I allowed them to drop as I stepped out of them.. I lifted her up and entered her, while holding her....She cooed softly , then let out a guttural sound....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ummmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuu."

I carried her to the bed and laid her on it....I straddled her and entered her again...

"Ohhhhhhh my godddddddd..." she cooed as we began making love silently, slowly...hard!

I hadn't intended to go there with her...but I'm a musician...a pretty woman was alone with me in my bedroom...what was I supposed to do?

(Conclusion Next)

17 comments:

SLC said...

You did what you were supposed to do Reed. You might regret it later....

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Hadn't intended to go there with her? Yeah right-lololol..I knew they were going to wind up in bed the minute I read "Double Take"

James Perkins said...

I have second what Grover wrote...The minute she said she needed a place to stay for the night, I knew that they were going to be going at it...

Simon Bastion said...

That Reed is sure making up for lost time with the ladies.lolol

Tate2 said...

Surprised Nobody is standing and applauding and tossing their undies to the rafters...lollololol.

Toni said...

What an appropriate title!

Angie B. said...

Reed did some "Catching up" alright.. Now what about Debbie?
Men!!

Brenda said...

Where was Deborah while Reed was "catching up " with Cherry...
You men are a trip!

Cheryl said...

This looks like it could get messy.

Jazzy said...

Reed's a real jazz man!-lololol.

Lisa said...

I hope Reed doesn't live to regret
this.

Halo said...

Good Story,Looking forward to the conclusion.

Vanessa said...

Can't wait to see how this ends up!

Captain Jack said...

That Reed is quite a guy...lololol.

Sean said...

Another interesting outing!

Sunflower said...

Interesting title..Interesting storyline too.-lololol.

Swaggie said...

Go head Reed! -lololol-I knew they was going there!