Monday, November 16, 2009

Like Heaven..


Marjorie Nylon and I sat and talked at Chess and Rell's wedding reception for a long time..We also knocked back some nice sweet wine.



"You married Robert?" she asked.



"Not at the moment, but I have been...how about you?" I asked.



" Twice" she said with a laugh.



"Yeah? Me too!" I replied.



"No kidding?" she said.



"Yeah to two beautiful women." I sighed.



"What did you do?" she asked.



"I cheated on both of them...with the same woman." I remarked.



"What? she must have been hot stuff in bed." she said.



"She was alright." I said.



"So why didn't you marry her?" she asked.



"Because she was crazy."



"Oh that..she was crazy!" she said with a mock laugh.



"Well how bout you..what did you do?" I asked.



"The first one died....Cancer....The second one was like you..couldn't keep it in his pants." she said ruefully.



"Hmmmph, I can't believe someone would cheat on a beautiful woman like you." I said.



"Oh stop it....Are you just saying that hoping you can get in my pants?" she said.



"Yes..I am..." I replied.



"Gee, you don't hold much back do you Mr. ......."



"Foxworth...Robert Foxworth." I said.



"What do you do for a living?" she asked.



I gave her my card...."I'm an attorney" I said.



"Interesting...Sounds better every minute."she said.



We ate some Strawberry Short cake that was to die for and drank more wine... I doubt that anyone noticed when we left the hall holding hands out into the night air...



"Where's your car?" she asked.



"It's over there.." I said, pointing to an Aqua 2010 Nissann Z roadster..



'Wow" she said.



"I'm guessing the white BMW over there is yours?" I said.



"Yes..that's mine.' She said. "Won it in my divorce settlement." she laughed.



We took my car....She left hers there in the parking lot of the hall...No one would bother it. She was staying at a very classy hotel, which wasn't far from my office downtown.



Why do so many of my relationships start like this? We flung the door open and were tearing at each others clothes...She kicked her heels off, I began unzippering her beautiful dress and wiggling it off of her...She unbuttoned my shirt and began unbuttoning my pants...which I slipped out of easily..We began tongue kissing each other with a passion that was unlike any other I'd felt in a long while...
I lifted her up and laid her on the very soft bed and straddled her...I kissed her slowly...while she softly stroked my penis...I had never felt skin so soft or a woman who smelled so good... I entered her and began moving slowly...There was indeed no reason to rush....In spite how fast we had tore into each other..We were deliberately making love slow and taking our time.....Not the fast hard bed breaking love I made with Alice Pinkston or my second wife...Corrine...and certainly not the wild outlandish screaming that Bonita did ,while scratching up my back...This was good soft, calm quiet lovemaking that was driving me out of my mind...




"Ohhhhhhhhh Mr. Foxworth...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...this is soooo goood! Ohhhhhhhhhhh.." she said as we continued to make love...



I exploded with more pleasure than I had a right to have....She began to shake violently and gasp for air...finnally ,she stopped shaking and just held me...



"Oh Robert...that was the best...Oh my God...I could die and go to heaven after that." she said.



I sure wished she hadn't of said that. I laid down next to her quite pleased with myself..and drifted off to sleep. The next morning I woke up and to my surprise..Marjorie was still lying there...Asleep...Sleeping like an angel I thought...
I got up showered and put my clothes on. I walked over to the bed and tapped Marjorie lightly
on her shoulder..She felt cold.. I shook her....



"Hey wake up sleepy head.....Let's go and get some coffee." I said smiling sweetly.



She didn't move. I shook her again...Then I checked for a pulse and breathing....Nothing...Tell me that this wasn't happening.....No, it couldn't be.......


*********************************



A few hours later, Conrad Nelson ,Sean Jackson and Kevin Morris were sitting with me outside the hotel...



"Cheer up Robert...The coroner said that this was a massive heart attack that she had...It wasn'tyour fault...It was just one of those things.." said Kevin.



"Yeah, you can go home man...There was no evidence of foul play..it's just one of those unfortunate things." Said Conrad.



"Man, I can't believe it...She's dead...the best I've ever had in my life and she dies afterwords."

I said, nearly in tears.



"Man that's just a testimony to how good your sex game is." joked Sean Jackson. Nobody found that remark funny. Kevin and Conrad both gave him the serious side eye and glare.



"Sorry, just trying to lighten up the situation." he said.



"Don't worry about it...Anybody got any Henny, I need a drink?" I said.


"Sure..we'll go to Josies." said Kevin.


"This early? They aren't open." I said.


"Gus will let us in...I'm sure he'll have something." said Kevin.


"Okay kool..cause I need something stronger than coffee right now." I said.


The best I ever had..It was like Heaven....Now she was in Heaven and I was left here in this cold, cold world. Nuts !



(For Diane)

21 comments:

SLC said...

Right now I'm hearing Rocket Love by Stevie Wonder.

Your body moved with grace and song
Like symphonies by Bach or Brahms...........But at a half a mile from heaven.........

Bet he'll be ok by next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. What a way to go.

Toni said...

OMG ,I wasn't expecting this.

Angie B. said...

Wow, that tossed me for a loop.

Sunflower said...

I'm with SLC, I thought of Stevie Wonder's "Rocket Love" while reading this. Great Story.

James Perkins said...

Wow! is all I can say!

Simon Bastion said...

Incredible turn of events..Not what I expected.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Can't say that that ever happened to me...Wow!

Lisa said...

WTH Keith?? That was totally unexpected.

Halo said...

Wasn't exactly the ending I thought it was going to be!

Vanessa said...

Keith that was mean...Doing us like that...(Doing Robert Like that for that matter.lolol.)

Sean said...

I'm with SLC...Robert will be alright next weekend!lolol

Captain Jack said...

Oh My God...What an ending!!!

Brenda said...

Wow man...Where did that ending come from? lolol.

Cheryl said...

What I thought was going to be just another conquest became something altogteher different!

Swaggie said...

That ending was off the chains fam!
Wow!

Jazzy said...

Where does this stuff come from man? You have an incredible imagination.

Tate 2 said...

Man, I'm speechless..I hope that never happens to me!

Strongblkwmn said...

I haven't visited this blog in a while. I see that's a mistake. LOL! All I can say is wow! Go Keith.

Mizrepresent said...

LMAO, omg, why she gotta die...dayum Keith, thank you...but u know lol...that was some good ish! Me likes

Stayinspired said...

ROFLololololol! I so didn't see this coming. I'm sure you didn't write this to be funny, it's shocking, but still kinda hilarious. His stroke is so good, it's deadly LOLOLOLOL!