Monday, March 21, 2011

Rowena and Ralph


While I lay on the floor of Josies in half consciousness...I remembered what else happened that night with Rowena some 21 years ago...Downtown Rob Brown and his band finished their set..I walked Rowena out to my car...We drove to a small diner and had two or three steaming hot cups of coffee...

The coffee was good for both of us...It revived us!..She kept staring at my face and smiling..I wondered if she was still drunk...

"You have very pretty eyes." said Rowena..

"I'm supposed to tell you that." I replied.

"No, Ralph...it's true...You're usually back in the kitchen cooking or planning the meal and I only see you when you're talking to the cooks or taking orders...I never noticed how pretty your eyes are...and your lips..." she said.

"My Lips? What about my lips?" I asked, starting to laugh and starting to think..."Damn,I've got this in the bag....don't screw this up Ralph...you may never get another shot at this."

"Your lips are absolutely luscious. Thick and pink, just like I like it. I want to lean forward and kiss them ." she said. Now I knew she was drunk!

"You can if you want to." I said and she leaned over and gave me the kiss of life....Her lips were softer than I'd ever imagined. Rowena knew how to kiss a man...I mean ,after she paused..I was in a daze...

We talked a little bit longer...but I wanted to do more now than just talk....I leaned over to her and kissed her again...this time a little longer....I kept thinking about kissing her more, closer..
personal....

"Is this turning you on as much as it's turning me on?" I said....now totally aroused....Rowena smiled the sweetest smile I'd yet to see her smile and said....

" Abso damn lutely."

"Well let's get the hell out of here and we can see just how much more I can turn you on?" I said.

The waitress came to get our order...I paid her for the coffees...Rowena grabbed her purse and we got in my car and drove to a motel, a few blocks from the Boardwalk....It was 90 degrees that
night....The room was cheap...The Air conditioning was an iffy thing..It was on one minute, off the
next....We didn't care....

Rowena was wearing a white sundress....It was very easy to slip off ..I slipped it off and tossed it on the chair...My shirt and trousers were off in seconds...I pulled Rowena close to me and began kissing her more passionately now, right there in the middle of the floor....

"Ralph turn the light off." she said.

"No...I want to see you..all of you....I've dreamed about your body for years girl and now I'm finally seeing it....You are perfect...just perfect..." I said , and she was....If ever I've met a woman with a more rounder, firmer, perfect body, Rowena was it....

"Thank you Ralph." she said and peered down at my now massive erection....

"Oh my God....and to think, I've been kind of blowing you off when you've tried to talk to me...Oh
my...If I'd of known you was packing like this...I'd of talked to you longer...ouuuuuuuu,look at you Ralph!!!" she said with a sigh...as she rubbed her hand against my hardness...

I slipped her panties down slowly and she slipped her bra off.....I picked her up and laid her down softly on the bed....There wasn't a bit of me that desired to tease myself with foreplay...I just wanted to be inside of her as soon as possible, forget technique....I had a strong feeling she felt the same way....

I entered her with an urgency and began to move faster and harder with each stroke.....

''Aiiiiiiiii papiiiiiiii...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ralph it's soooooo gooooood...it's sooooo goooooddddd....ouuuuuuuuu papi...more....moreeeeee.....
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyy goddddddddddddddd...ohhhhhhhhh Ralphhhhhh,Ralph........" she moaned as I continued to stroke her harder and harder...When I felt myself about to come...I slowed down...I began to slow down, think of tomorrow's menu........

"Ouuuuuuuu Ralph....ohhhhhhhhhhh baby....babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...I never knew ..ouuuuuuuuu....." she continued to moan...She gazed sweetly into my eyes and then began kissing me with those soft lips of hers.....She wrapped her legs around my back and clamped down on me like a vise...I was really drilling into Rowena now....Her screams could have woken up everyone on the block...I exploded a gusher into her......

We made love like that, at least another seven times that night....until we finally collapsed in a hail of sweat! We weren't tired..We got up put on our clothes and walked to the boardwalk, We walked down on the beach...Stripped to our underwear and went for a late night swim in the Atlantic Ocean...it was exhilarating!!

II-

Rowena and I would meet at lunch sometimes and make love in the back seat of her car...Sometimes, I'd wait until she got off work, drive her to some cheap hotel or motel off the boardwalk and make love to her multiple times...This went on for the rest of that summer....Then one day...I came to work and found out that she'd quit. I drove by her apartment complex in Atlantic City...and it appeared that she'd moved...I was told that she had people in nearby Pleasentville....I drove there, but they told me that she was in New York City.

I never saw or heard from her again.....I worked at the Nutty Neckbone until it closed for business a year later...That's when I moved back to Philly...I was from Philly anyway, so it was a
homecoming... and now here I am....

III-

Gus and several guys revived me and got me up...I sat at the table and drank some water....
Rowena smiled sweetly.....Raquel looked stunned...Not as stunned as I...

"Wow...a daughter huh? All this time..I wondered if I would ever get married and have kids.."
I said.

"Well....we don't have to get married....and you don't have to do anything...We've managed quite well over the years....It wasn't your fault....You didn't know....I didn't know I was pregnant until after I got to New York.." said Rowena.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you come back?" I said.

"It wasn't your fault....You weren't making enough money...and you just weren't ready to be a father then." she said.

"You never gave me a chance." I said...

"I know...but we did alright....I got married when Raquel was two....We lived in California for awhile, then we came back to New York and then we moved here to Philly about five years ago."
she said.

"How long you been divorced?" I asked.

"Oh about five years." she said.

"Right around the time you moved here huh?" I said.

"Yeah...You'd be proud of your daughter...She's in her sophmore year at Temple...been on the deans list every semester." said Rowena.

"Well...I see she gets her brains from her mother." I said with a smile.

"Oh stop...but thanks for the compliment." she said. she then took out a piece of paper and wrote on it..

"Here's our address...You should come by...get to know your daughter....Maybe we could uh..catch up...If you want to..." she said.

"I would like that...I would like that very much." I said. Rowena kissed me on the cheek...
Raquel smiled at me...

"Are you alright Mr. Ralph?"she said.

"Yeah...Yeah...I'm...I'm fine baby." I said..

"It was nice meeting you." said Raquel...

"It was nice meeting you too." I said.

"Look Ralph...We gotta go...but it was nice seeing you again....Stop by and visit us."said Rowena with a smile as she and Raquel walked out of Josies...

Epilouge-

"That was a nice looking lady you was talkin to Ralph...That another one of your chippies?" asked Gus the bartender and owner of Josies.

"Used to be." I said.

"The younger one with her wasn't bad either...that her sister?" he asked.

"No...That is my daughter Gus....Our daughter." I said.

Gus's eyes grew as wide as saucers.......

"WHAT? You have a daughter? You have a daughter with that woman??"he asked.

"Sure do." I said.

"Ralph...I got a brand new respect for ya." said Gus...

I just laughed.

(To be continued...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties up to the rafters..This was hawt!

Vanessa said...

I think I might need a cigarette!

Tate 2 said...

Man, I was ready to throw my boxers up in the air after reading that! LOL!

James Perkins said...

LMAO @ Tate 2....I think I'd better introduce you to "Anonymous", you can both throw your undies up to the rafters...LMAO!