Sunday, March 20, 2011

Surprise, Surprise

I was finishing up the main courses for tomorrow's meals at Bottom of The C. where I worked. My name is Ralph Scallion...I'm the head chef here...I make a pretty good living here...I'm close to making a down payment on my first house...Wasn't always that way....Just as I was covering up the food and placing the trays in the refrigerators...My android..went off....It was a text...It was Lois Collins...a foxy widow I had shared a memorable night with months ago... I slowly unzipped her dress...She had so much going on...She had to help me get that dress off! She stepped out of her heels and slipped her pantyhose off...I unzippered my trousers...I had had a raging erection all day long and it wasn't about to be any less raging now... She stroked it gently for a long while...Then, before I could make a move or anything...She was on her knees..taking all of me in her mouth...


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...arggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"I moaned...
"Ouuuuuuuu....I haven't done this in soooo longgggg....ummmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned as she continued for what seemed like an hour...I couldn't take much more....I pulled it out of her mouth and gently lifted her up....I kissed her breasts hungrily and massaged them with both of my hands.... I layed her on the bed softly and parted her legs and used two fingers to gently enter inside of her...she writhed and moaned very loudly...I heard my neighbor banging on the wall... "I'm sorry for being so loud...but it feels so gooooood....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, soooo goooooood."she moaned... We kissed and she stroked my penis a little bit for awhile and finally, I could resist no more..I entered her with all I had...We began rocking then....in and out...back and forth.....first very slow and then hard...faster...faster....My bed began a rhythmic rocking back and forth and into the wall... I must have been daydreaming....
The memories of that night still brought a big wide grin to my face...I wonder what Lois wanted? I also wondered why she hadn't called in all this time too? "Hi Ralph...Sorry I haven't been in contact....I will be in Philly tomorrow...I need to meet with you in private...I have something to tell you...See you then." she said. Wow...maybe another chance to roll in the hay with her...She certainly was a lot of fun in bed...I couldn't wait to see her! "Closing up brother?" said my boss, Dollar Bill. ''Yup, everything is ready for tomorrow."I said. "You goin out tonight?" he asked. "Yeah...Downtown Rob Brown is playin at Josies..." I said. "Oh yeah? He's cool, but I like Reed Nelson and his band better...but uh...I could see why maybe you wouldn't want to see him play...I heard yall had a little rowdy dow." said Dollar Bill. He was a newsy bastard...He really wanted to know what happened and I was sure he had heard that somebody had tipped Reed off that I was bangin Debbie ,while he was away...I'll bet it was my newsy neighbor...Anyway..Reed beat me up and gave me a warning... I definitely was not going to Josies when he was playing or if I thought Debbie and her sister were there. For all I know, her big mouthed sister might have told!



II-
Josies was packed tonight...Downtown Rob Brown was dressed in all black...Black silk shirt, Black Slacks, Black gators and a Black Fedora...He had an Electric trumpet...Something I hadn't seen since years ago, when he played at the Nutty Neckbone...a club I used to cook in ,that he played early in his career...It was in Atlantic City...Long closed now... Downtown Rob Brown had a new band...A new Guitarist, Bassist, Drummer and man on the Fender Rhodes. They were tight...They kicked off the jam and then Rob Brown came on with his Electric Trumpet and began playing.... He was playing something I had heard before...Oh my God...he wrote this song years ago...Back when we were both working at the Nutty Neckbone...It reminded me of her...Rowena!!! Sweet Rowena...Man, talk about a great chick...She was it! She was a waitress at the Nutty Neckbone.....


Guys would give her orders for both drinks and food and she would bring them either to the bar or the kitchen...I was top chef there too...The place was owned by Wally Gator....back before he became a major Philadelphia player...Big Daddy had given him the club to run....He too, wasn't anywhere near as big as he would become... Gator is dead now and Big Daddy is doing a long stretch in the State prison system..Wow...How times change....


I used to always try to talk to Rowena ....She was the Daughter of a Puerto Rican Mother and an African -American Father...She was gorgeous...Had long hair that came to her waist , was a caramel skin color...built like a ship!!! Just stacked in every way...She looked like a model....Every guy in the joint who thought he had some game was throwing a line at her...Including Downtown Rob Brown... I would try to tell her a joke or engage her in conversation everyday...She was polite...and she would laugh at my jokes...but she rarely if ever engaged me or anyone else in too long of a conversation....


One night...I finished early and I had my street clothes on...I sat out in the restaurant and listened to Rob Brown and his band warming up...Rob always warmed up on the Piano....He would play whatever it was he was going to play on his trumpet on the piano during rehearsals...He played the very selection he was playing tonight! I remember saying to him...."Hey man, that is beautiful" He said-"Thanks...I call it 'Rowena's song." I asked him...."Ohhh, you hittin that?" He seemed offended..."Nah....I was just talkin to her the other night and I got an idea for this tune...Why are you on her?" he asked. "Not yet, but I'm gonna be." He looked at me like I was crazy...She was out of my league...but that hadn't stopped me before. Rowena came in and sat down next to me... "Hey aint you supposed to be at work?" I said. "I'm off tonight." "Yeah? Well I'm done for the day....Look..I been askin you out for like a year now and you always been comin up with an excuse...Why don't me and you go somewhere tonight? Somewhere different...like dinner?" I said. She looked at me like I was crazy too, but she laughed.... "Okay...you're on....but this doesn't mean that I'm on the hook to be your girlfriend or nothin..Besides..I'm bored......Can we go after Rob's set?...He told me that he wrote something that he wants me to hear." she said. "Okay.." I said. We sat through his first set....He purposely didn't play the song....He wanted her to stay..I ordered several drinks for the both of us....By the time Rob did play her song..She was so sloshed ,I doubt if she even heard it...If anything..I was going to have to take her home...You know I was pissed..I was a little annoyed with Rob Brown too... III- Anyway...Here he was , playing that same song......I looked up and to my surprise...There was ... No...It couldn't be!!!!!...It was Rowena!!! After all of these years?? She was with a gorgeous younger woman..who looked to be , just barely old enough to be in here....She too was carmel colored, with long hair running down her back and a shape that rivaled Rowena's...Rowena looked great, don't get me wrong...but the young girl with her looked even better!!! Va VA Vavoom! I walked over to the booth where they were both sitting.... "Rowena? Rowena Hanks ?? Is that you??" I asked. "OHHH MY GODDD...Ralph...Ralph Scallion???? I can't believe this....it's you!!!!! I've been asking around about you....I heard that you work at Bottom of The C....We were going there tomorrow." she said. The younger woman looked me up and down, but said nothing. "You were? Wow...How long you been in town?" I asked. "I've been living here in Philly for five years....Since my divorce.I live in Olney." she said. "Ohhh, so you got married huh?" I said. "Yes Ralph..I got married when she was two...." she said ,pointing to the younger woman with her. I should have guessed...It was her daughter!!!!! Wow. She looked like Rowena spit her out..How could I have not seen that? "Wow, got married, had a baby...man!" I said. " No...Had a baby...Then got married....This is Raquel ." she said. "Oh,pleased to make your acquaintence." I said. The young girl smiled sweetly and then shook my hand...I must admit..that felt awkward...I don't usually shake women's hands. "There's a reason I've been searching for you all this time Ralph." she said. "Yeah?" I asked. "My daughter is 21.....Well, don't tell Gus...She will be 21 in eight weeks....She's always wanted to know who her biological father was or rather is....I felt that now is the time to tell her." said Rowena. "Tell her what?" I asked. "Ralph...This is your daughter....Raquel!!!" she said. I fainted! I don't remember falling to the floor, but I think I did....Several people were standing around me , trying to get me up! (To Be Continued.....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHH Ralph!!!! That what you get for not strapping up. This is gonna be good.

SLC said...

I caught this late, but the intro means I can't go to bed without catching up.