Saturday, March 19, 2011

Win Some, Lose some


The information I got from Big Chicken turned out to be good information...It lead me right to Glen Bridges apartment. Glen Bridges was the man in the tan suit with the sunglasses I had seen snooping around. I had got his photo from the prison records. With his address, Lockpick Johnson and Peeping Tom were able to break in and wire it for sound and video. With Peeping Tom's trigger fish device and a well placed GPS system placed on his rental car...We were able to know where he was constantly...We were able to listen to his many phone conversations...

"Glen what's goin on man?" said Raif Collins.

"I don't know Raif....I haven't seen any activity around his house..Neither he nor his wife have been to work...Maybe they went on vacation or somethin...They'll show up sooner or later....I got a high priced hitter on the job...Soon as he shows up...pop...He's history...Then you'll have your guy hand over that dough right?" said Glen.

"Yeah,yeah...just take him out...and do it soon...Don't screw it up this time...no druggies."said Raif.

"I was tryin to make it look like an accident....The best murder is the murder no one knows has been committed." said Glen.

"Just get it done. I can't get caught on this cell phone." said Raif.


"What you doin wit a cell phone in the joint?" asked Glen.

"You think I could discuss a murder conspiracy with you on a prison phone where they listen in on your convo ,stupid?"said Raif.


"Nah...I guess you couldn't." said Glen.

"I know a guy...His people come up...He has contraband, Cell phones, weed laced cigars, the works...It's wide open in this joint...I got it made up here...This almost aint like bein in Prison." said Raif.

"Damnnnn...almost makes me want to come back." joked Glen.

"Just get Kevin whacked, okay? He beat the crap out of me and now I'm stuck here for life. Nah, he's got to fall." said Raif.

"Well, I'll do the best I can to make sure he does." said Glen.

"Yeah?, well make it happen and make it happen quick." said Raif.

"Okay...I'm on it." said Glen.

This taped conversation was enough to convict both Raif and Glen.....but I needed the hitman....In order to do that..I had to show up again...So in the next few days...Sepia and I returned to our home...There was no sign of anyone...but I knew whoever was assigned to kill me, would be coming soon....Bonita drove up...Sepia got in and they pulled off...Robert Foxworth followed them in his car.. I tuned the security system off and waited....Sure enough..someone started working on the back door of my house and began sneaking in....The man was wearing latex gloves and had a silencer on his pistol...He slipped in and slipped up the stairs to my bedroom where he pumped three bullets into the sleeping figure in my bed...A manequin!!!

Sean Jackson snapped a photo of him...He turned around stunned...And Clerow put the muzzle of his .45 up to his temple...Kool Kat and I came out of the closet and disarmed him.. Kool Kat ripped his pants off and his shirt.. The man was stunned... I pulled out my .38 smokeless and aimed it at his head...

"If you got anything you'd like to tell me....Now is the time fella." I said.

He looked like he had crapped his pants.

II-

The would be hitman ,Clyde Joseph told us everything...about Glen , where he lived and about the contract coming from someone he used to jail with...His testimony and the recorded conversation gave the police all they needed to arrest Glen Bridges and charge him with Solicitation of homicide. Clyde Joseph's gun was a match for the gun used in Mickey Moore's murder. He was charged with first degree murder and sentenced to life. Glen Bridges was charged with Conspiracy to commit murder and first degree murder in that case. He also received a life sentence. He and Josephs were on their way back to prison and my guess is they wouldn't be going to the Pennsylvania Men's Colony either.

I wish I had been there to see the look on Raif Collins face when the guards pulled him out of his dormitory room, presented him with the tape recorded evidence against him and sent him to one of the tougher institutions in Pennsylvania with an additional 25 years added to his life sentence.
Warden Sulima Chase told Kool Kat that he cried like a baby, screamed that he'd been set up and begged them not to transfer him....He even ratted out his contraband man....It was all to no avail,
Raif Collins was sent to a maximun security prison....I'm sure Glen Bridges and Clyde Josephs will be glad to see him when he arrives there!

Harlan "Big Chicken" Platt went before the parole board...As promised I put in a good word to the Warden and the Board about how he helped me foil a murder for hire plot and was responsible for the arrests and convictions of Glen Bridges, Clyde Josephs and the mastermind, Raif Collins. The Parole Board members took all of that into account and said that with a few more months good time, maybe they would consider this at his next parole hearing!!!, but right now...he still needed to do a little more time!!! As expected, he was not a happy camper!

"WHAT???" screamed Big Chicken.... "You lousy screws..." he yelled! He stomped his feet angrily and had to be restrained ....He punched one of the guards , which got him beat badly by two other guards and tossed into solitary confinement..... This certainly won't look good at his next parole hearing.Win some ,Lose some!

Epilouge-

I had chocolates lined up on the dresser of our bedroom and rose petals leading from the bedroom to the bathroom where Sepia was taking a warm and soapy bubble bath....I watched her from where I was sitting on the bed in anticipation of her retreat from the bathtub.....
Awaiting her was a bottle of champagne, two glasses and a tumbler of ice cubes...

Sepia emerged from the tub...She toweled herself off and wrapped it around her waist and walked toward me slowly....We kissed passionately for minutes and I untied the towel and let it drop to the floor...We hungrily kissed and fondled and sucked every part of each other that we could and fell into the
bed...

With my tongue,I took one long stroke, parting her lips. Then another. From side to side, I licked, and teased her, until I could feel her silently begging me to put my tongue inside her. I parted her lips with my fingers, and gently darted my tongue in and out of her. At this point, she reached up and grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it. I moved the pillow, I smiled at her and kissed her passionately. I felt her moans reverberate through her vagina, as I pressed my mouth firmly against her. As her torso began to stiffen, and her thighs tightened around my head, I could tell she was about to come. I wasn't ready for her to do so just yet ,so I pushed her legs back, and tongued her clitoris, coaxing her into a writhing orgasm.

As she lay breathless on the bed, I slipped of my bathrobe. My erection had been raging from the second I saw her leave the tub. I entered her with a surprizing slowness and began to move in and out with a smooth rhythmic grace...Sepia matched me stroke for stroke...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby...it feels sooo good.." she moaned as I entered her and we began to make sweet ,unbridled ,passionate love for hours in the comfort of our home...

The orgasm I had and what felt like multiple orgasms she was having felt like it lasted several minutes, even though it was just seconds. I collapsed on top of her, kissing the nape of her neck.

"Ouuuuuuuuuu, someone really missed me." cooed Sepia as we both lay there in bed spent and laughing.

It certainly felt good not having a bullseye on our backs and not being on the streets either...I know I owed my pals at Josies a visit, it had been weeks since I had stopped in...but tonight, they'd have to take a rain check.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lawd..that Epilogue has me speechless. I know there will be some knickers flying around here lol

Anonymous said...

Ouuuuuuu,Standing and applauding and tossing my panties to the rafters...
Ohhh myy! I'm blushing...and you know that's hard for me to do!

SLC said...

I knew it! Panties flying at the conclusion. Stop lying, you know you don't blush.

Brenda said...

LOL@ SLC!