Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Any Baby Now


Olivia and I met Beverly and Nelson and Roquel at Davy Jones's Locker, the tony Seafood Bistro where they had been dining...

I was impressed with the joint from the time I walked in....

"Niceeee..Liv...We got to come here.." I said..

"Yes..It is gorgeous...I love the ambiance.."said Olivia..

Beverly and Nelson walked over to us...

"Heyy Auntay."said Beverly...

''Hi Ms. Liv." said Nelson..

"Where is Rock?" asked Olivia.

''She's over there in the corner booth...She doesn't want to press charges.." said Beverly.

"Let me talk to her." said Olivia. Olivia and I walked over to Raquel...who was sitting alone shaking and crying quietly...


''Rock....Rock...it's me..Olivia."said Olivia..

"Hi...Hi Ms. Olivia...Hi Donnie Ray.." she said.

I looked at the fresh bruise on her face and her black eye...I could see that her blouse had been torn open ,exposing her hot pink bra..but I said nothing..

''Rock what happened baby?" asked Olivia...

Olivia and Beverly had known Raquel since she'd been a little girl...They all grew up in the same West Philadelphia neighborhood...Olivia was just a few years younger than Raquel's mother,Rowena, Ralph Scallion's baby mama...

Olivia looked her over...

''We need to get you checked out..We need a rape kit run..."said Olivia.

''I can't...I can't ...you don't understand...If I press charges...Nobody will believe me and I'll just lose my job anyway."said Raquel.

"Why will you lose your job Rock?" asked Beverly...

"Because ...the man who did this to me...Is Vincenzo Halibit...The Head chef and the owner of this establishment..." said Raquel...who began crying hysterically...

"Okay...Okay...you don't have to go to the police if you don't want to...but let me call my friend Hazel...She can do a rape kit on you....That will be evidence in case you decide to change your mind.."said Olivia..."Let me do that much." she pleaded...

"Let's get out of here...I-I-I can't be here." said Raquel..

''Okay Baby..I'll call Hazel.."said Olivia..."Come on guys...let's get out of here." said Olivia.



II-
Dr. Hazel Hunter-Baylor, Forensic Investigator and wife of a detective gave Raquel a thorough examination....

''She's had sex....There is vaginal bruising and an incredible amount of semen...I'll hold this as evidence." she said...

I looked at her...

"Raquel, baby..I used to be a detective.....You can talk to me...Tell me what happened.."I said as Beverly and Nelson looked on..


Raquel looked around...

Olivia sensed her embarrassment and reassured her..

''It's okay baby, you're amongst friends...whatever you say stays in this room." she said.

Raquel sighed and then said-

"I met Vincenzo Halibit three years ago....My Father won an award...A national Cook off competition between chefs in New York City and appeared on Vincenzo Halibit's TV show...."The Hot Chef" ..I was there and he noticed me...My dad introduced us and told him that I was a recent graduate of the Culinary Institute and that I was quite a cook myself...

Vincenzo Halibit was smiling, but the entire time ,he was staring at me ..Staring at me to the point it was making me uncomfortable..Like he was checking me out...

About a month later he was in Philadelphia and he and some friends dined at Bottom of The C...Where I was working at the time...He raved about the Swordfish I prepared...How well it was seasoned...the works and he told me that he was opening a new seafood bistro here in Philly and he would be very interested in me working for him as his Sui Chef....

I was flattered...but I didn't pay much attention to what he said until he actually showed up about six months ago and made me another offer at top dollar with benefits....I would have been a fool to turn it down Ms. Olivia...

So I went to work for him....A month in...I noticed how he looked at me ,how he'd hover over me...Make comments about the color and texture of my bra when he could see it...put his arms around my waist...kiss my neck...little things I ignored at first ,but began to annoy me later...

I stopped wearing dresses or any kind of skirts to work and nothing that was open...but it didn't stop...He asked me to go out several times and I tried to tell him that I didn't think that that would be a good idea....but he insisted....

I went out three times with him...and I allowed him to drive me home, but I never invited him in....The last time I practically had to fight him off...He was trying to kiss me, trying to squeeze my breasts...everything...

This afternoon...He came in the dressing room...I was preparing to leave...I wasn't dressed...He smelled like he was drinking...He had a weird look on his face...

He said...

"You've been teasing me long enough...I want you...I want you now!!!" he said...I tried to run, but he grabbed me and eased me into the wall...He was hungrilly kissing my neck, my cheeks and trying to kiss me in the lips...I moved my head away...

HE unhooked my bra....I tried to get away and he hit me...He hit me in my face twice and said -"Stop fighting the inevitable babyyy...You've wanted to give it to me and I've wanted to have it..."he said and he slid my panties down and began unzippering his pants....

I begged him...

"Please Vinnie,don't do this...Don't pull your pants down..."I said..

"They are already down.....too late...It's time to do ittttt!" he said....

But he turned me around, bent me over the sink and entered me...

Grunting and groaning like a pig....

"Ohhhhhh you have teased me too longggg...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned....

He had me in there for close to an hour...and finally he came....

He pulled his pants up and tried to kiss me on the cheek...I moved away....He just laughed...

He said-"It was good....perhaps next time we'll do it in the bed...."

I said-"There won't be a next time.." and he said -"If I want you again...there will be a next time." and he left..." she said.

"Rock....This is a clear case of sexual harrassment as well as rape...Don't let him get away with this baby!" said Olivia...

''Ms. Olivia...This is my job...my career....If a guy like him black balls me...Where will I work again? ,You don't think he's done this before?" said Raquel...
''Rock let me tell you something....I was raped once...Many years ago...When I was just like you...Young,green, just starting out...and my rapist was a powerful man too...I didn't say anything...I didn't tell my auntay or anyone and guess what??...He did it again and again...and then he tried to rape not only my girlfriend,Josie...but my Auntay!!!! But ...we got him...we made him pay...If you don't say something...if you don't stop him now...He'll do this again...To someone else....To you even!"said Beverly with tears in her eyes...I saw she was getting emotional and I motioned to Nelson to get her.

''She's right...We've done a rape kit..we took your statement...You should go to the police...Let my wife represent you....Don't let him get away with this...He's a predator and a bully..."I said.

"They're right Raquel...don't let him get away with this.." said Hazel...

''Rock..Go home...get some sleep....Think on it.. Do the right thing.."said Olivia...

"Bev and I will drop you off at your home..."said Nelson as he and Beverly walked her to Nelson's car...

"Wow....I can't believe what I just heard....." I said...

It was time for me to do a work up on Mister Vincenzo Halibut...

III-




Later that night, Olivia and I were lying across our bed.....kissing and laughing....and talking...

"You think Rock is going to come around and do the right thing?" I asked...

"I hope so...I just didn't want to push her tonight and further traumatize her..."said Olivia...

"You know this guy, Vinnie Halibut is uh well, kind of famous.."I said.

"What you mean is he is well connected and will throw a number of lawyers my way right Donnie Ray?" she said and leaned over and kissed me passionately for a few minutes...

"Ummmmmm, Do I look like I'm afraid?...That doesn't intimidate me.." she said smiling..

She looked at my boxer shorts ,which were standing up like a tent... and smiled...

"My goodness...THAT intimidates me...I wonder if I can take it all...Wooooooo,look at you!" she said smiling...

She slowly helped me take my shorts off and just stared....

"Oh My goodness Donnie Ray...THAT doesn't make any sense..."she said as I rolled over on top of her and slipped her panties down ....She was as usual, warm and very moist...

I slowly entered her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and neither does this.....ohhhhh myyyyyyy."I said as we slowly began to make sweet love in that bed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuu...Oh My god.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned....

The bed began to squeak a little bit and move from side to side...Our headboard began to softly strike the wall..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Donnie Ray...ouuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Olivia....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu mama likes this..." she said.

We made slow and steady love for a good five hours...I couldn't get enough...Olivia's head turned from side to side...tears and sweat just streamed down the side of her face...

I kept staring into her pretty brown eyes.....She kept kissing me...Wet,sloppy kisses...

She began to sweat and cry tears of joy at the same time...Shaking ,her mouth opening,but no sounds coming out...

I began to cum so hard that I became afraid......My body stiffened and sweat began to run down the small of my back...I had lost control....

Neither one of us said anything..we held each other tightly and rode it out....

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooo,hahahahahaahah...oh Donnie Ray...Ouuuuu, that was ,that was something else..."Olivia said, still kissing me...
Her phone was ringing....

"Pass me that Donnie Ray!" said Olivia...I was as usual laying in between her legs,with my head on her breasts as she stroked my nappy hair...

I reached over and passed Olivia her phone..

"Hellooooo Livy Girl.....Guess what? I'm a mommy now...I had an eight and a half pound boy about an hour ago...You're the first person I've called.."said Celeste..


"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???  GIRL THAT'S MAJOR.....WHERE ARE YOU?" asked Olivia..


"Soloman and I are at the Hospital..."said Celeste...

"I've got to see you....Don't fall asleep..We are on our way." said Olivia...

Olivia looked at me...

"Donnie Ray, Celeste had a baby!!...It's a boy!!!....We have to go see her?" said Olivia...She was so cute when she was excited....

"She said it would be any day now...I just didn't think it would be today...This morning.."I said.

I was ready for one more round with Olivia in the sack...but I knew that wasn't going to happen..She wanted to see her girlfriend..and her new baby...

''Awww, you wanted some more didn't you?  Well ,maybe when we get back if we aren't too tired."said Olivia..

I kissed her softly...

''You're too good to me." I joked.

"I know...I'm spoiling you.." she said smiling...

IV-
 I drove Olivia to the hospital.....

A nurse was holding Celeste and Soloman's new baby boy...Soloman Foster Jr. , Soloman, the baby's father was standing in the corner, just staring...He was in awe...

"Wow Red...You did it...You did it baby!" was all he kept saying...

"You helped Soloman...Boyyy did you help." she said laughing...

Olivia and I walked in just then...


"Ouuuu look at this cutey..." said Olivia ,looking at the baby and grinning...

"Congratulations Celeste...Soloman.." I said...

''Awww thanks man...and Liv...Donnie Ray.....Me and Celeste talked it over and we are in total agreement...We want both of yall to be the god-parents.."said Soloman...
"What? Celeste are you serious?" said Olivia.

 "Never been more serious about anything in my life...We want you two to be the god-parents...Liv ,you and D.R. have been good to both of us...I can't think of two better people to be our child's godparents than you two."said Celeste...

''Wow! I am...I am...honored.." I said.

''Awwwww..me too." said Olivia..

And the two of us stood there with Soloman and Celeste and their new bundle of joy.....


(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Halo said...

Love this title...Love These Charactors and Love this story.

Sunflower said...

I concur with Halo!

Toni said...

So this guy, the big powerful Chef raped Roquel right there in the Bistro...This much we know...But we are only hearing her side of the story..He wouldn't have committed this type of act unless he was certain that he could get away with it...You're still just doling out a little bit of facts.

Angie B. said...

This skunk may have a mental problem...That's what I'm thinking ...Either that or he has something on her...

Lisa said...

It was so nice that Soloman and Celeste had their baby....Their courtship was so short...HE's been through a lot....I'm Happy for him...Now as to Roquel...There is something she is not telling...I'm thinking this guy has something on her.

Vanessa said...

I agree with you Lisa...What he has on her has something to do with that job..Maybe he's paying for her to live in a nice condo or something...That is the only way I can explain him having such arrogance...

Cheryl said...

She Dated him a few times by her own admission and he kept saying that "You have teased me long enough..." Maybe this was a case of missed meanings or mistaken approval.

Rita said...

@Cheryl- Are you kidding me? I'd expect somebody like Swaggie to say something like that....I don't care how many times she went out with him...No means no...She didn't ask to be violated.

Brenda said...

@Cheryl-I hate to agree with Rita...but I have to say..I am surprised at you for taking that position...Rape is Rape...He had no right to force himself on her and especially at their place of employment...He is as wrong as two left shoes...

Cheryl said...

Lighten up guys...I was in no way justifying what he did to Rock...I am like most of you...There is more to this story than what Keith is showing...He is only doling out small amounts of infor...I know that that is to heighten the drama..