Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hot Girl In Atlantic City

The two female suspects sat with their lawyers in the interrogation room that we called the fishbowl...Nobody had arrived yet...Both Yvonne "Vixen" Young and Charlotte "Blaze"Carter were clearly frightened to death...It was the first time either of them had been arrested or in any kind of real trouble...They weren't used to this...

Duke ,Tyriq ,Jimmy and I stood outside looking in...We were sipping tumblers of coffee...

"Man those two girls are sweatin bullets...and we aint even got the heat turned up in there...Look at em...Sweatin like juvies.."said Duke..

"This is big...their first arrest and it's for twelve jewel heists, with value close to the millions...They took Grand Larceny to another level."I said.

"I'll say....I worked in Robbery Homicide a long time and I never saw a crew as good as these girls..Especially a rookie crew...They were better than long term professionals..." said Tyriq.

"I'll say...and they're going to do the same time as long term professionals." said Jimmy...

"Maybe...Maybe not...These girls come from money....And look..They've already lawyered up..I'm bettin a deal is going to be brokered." I said.

"Oh yeah? What deal? You guys caught em with the merch didn't ya? and you got em on Murder one?" came the voice of Detective Ray Slaughter, who had joined us...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look who it is....The Lone Wolf...Or should I say "The Broke Wolf.."? Must've hurt payin out all of that money huh?" Jeered Jimmy...

"Alright..Alright...I owe you guys an apology...You guys done good...You got em...and uh ruh in record time..I need to go in and brace them..." he said....

"No can do Ray!...We aren't even goin in...Our Lieutenant and Carlotta are goin in.."said Duke..

"What?  No Wait....This WAS MY CASE!!!.....I deserve a crack at em..." he said.

"You can watch...just like we are doing."said Tyriq...

"What kind of guys are you? Does your Lieutenant always brace a suspect?" he asked..

"No she doesn't..She almost never does...but this is her case..She was working the murder case...These other guys here were working the robbery angle.."I said.

Ray Slaughter just breathed in and out..Exasperated...

Just then Sissy and Carlotta arrived...

Carlotta smiled upon seeing Detective Ray Slaughter...
"Ayeeeee ,it's the Prince of Gringos!" said Carlotta, sneering at him....

He smirked...but looked around at me, Rico ,Duke and Jimmy and thought better of saying anything smart to her...

"What are you doing here?" asked Sissy...glaring at him with disdain.

"I wanted a chance to go in and brace those two suspects..." he said...

"You can watch....My detectives asked you for your help and you mocked them and told them no...We asked if we could see your files...Again you said No....We had to start from scratch and build a case...You're lucky I'm allowing you to watch.."said Sissy... "Chica...you ready?" she asked..

"Lead the way boss lady." said Carlotta...

II-


Sissy and Carlotta walked in and sat down....Carlotta poured several pieces of jewelry on the table and several stacks of money......plus maps of security systems and schematic designs from all 12 of the buildings that were robbed...plus welding irons, chemicals, gloves and black latex suits...all retrieved from the residence in Ventnor City,New Jersey where they were captured..

She said nothing...She didn't crack a smile..She just stared at the two defendents...

Sissy on the other hand had three uniform police officers bring the girls and their lawyers tumblers of coffee and bottles of cold water...

Outside Detective Ray Slaughter was flabbergasted...

"Is this how you guys brace a suspect? What the hell is this?" he asked..

'"Watch and learn." I said...

The ironic thing is that when I was putting this unit together for Sissy, Ray Slaughter's name was on it...He for what it is worth is a brilliant detective with a high clearence rate...but he has a prickly personality and is not a team player...both Sissy and I both agreed that he wouldn't work out here...

And Thus, Carlotta,Tyriq,Jimmy and Sirena got the nod over him...When we went looking again, we chose to keep Hop, who was a fresh faced rookie, rather than the more seasoned Ray Slaughter...Overall, I think we did well..Ray Slaughter was no walk through the park..He deserved to be by himself..

Carlotta addressed the girls and their lawyers...

"We have you cold for all 12 robberies ladies...you're in a lot of trouble..." she said.

"You guys are Murder Police!!!Surely we can work something out..this is my client's first offense..."said one lawyer...

"We don't have to work anything out..We have more than enough."said Sissy...

"Mam...Ms. Lieutenant...We did the robberies...but I swear we didn't kill anybody." said Yvonne "Vixen"Young...

"Yvonne be quiet"said her lawyer....

"No...I'm not goin down for a murder...We didn't kill anybody."she said.

"We cased all of our places very carefully...We always knew when our victims were going to be out...We didn't want to run the risk of any confrontations..." said Charlotte "Blaze " Carter...

"CHARLOTTE!!" bellowed her lawyer.

"I didn't kill anybody..."said Charlotte.

"So did Vinnie G. walk in while the robbery was in process?" asked Carlotta...

"No...We were long gone by the time he got there...It was like all of our other jobs....In and Out..No fuss ,No muss...We never saw him...We got his jewelry and his money and we were out..We heard about the murder on the radio the next day...We knew we'd be blamed because we robbed his spot..That's why we ditched the car...and split to New Jersey.." said Charlotte "Blaze" Carter...

"Why would you think you'd be blamed?? We didn't know who you were at the time."said Carlotta.

"Bobby had a cop friend....the guy told Bobby that we were hot and that we had to get out of town." said Charlotte..

''Who is this cop friend?" asked Carlotta.

"I don't know..We never saw him...We don't know his name...Bobby knows him..Bobby actually talked to him..He'll tell you." she said.

Sissy looked at the lawyers...

"Our clients will plead guilty to the robberies and the car theft....but not guilty to any murder charges.."said Charlotte's Lawyer....

''What about Raven? Where is she?"asked Sissy..

"We don't know...Probably still in Jersey....She didn't kill anybody either..."said Yvonne"Vixen" Young..

"You guys worked for a catering company...Bobby Day set it up..That's how you guys met your victims,only Vinnie G. was different...He wasn't at any of the parties...How did you guys get on to him?" asked Carlotta..

Both girls were quiet...

"Bobby had some cop friend of his...a guy he drank with....He put him on to Vinnie G. gave him the whole layout...Said he couldn't stand Vinnie..Bobby didn't want to do it at first...We hadn't had enough time to study the layout...but his cop friend said that it would be a piece of cake..and more money than the previous jobs we did." said Yvonne.

"Who is this cop friend? You got a name??" asked Carlotta...

"We don't know...You'll have to ask Bobby...We never met him. He never gave us his name...He said it would be better if we didn't know." said Yvonne..

The lawyers looked at Sissy...

"We done here?" they asked..

"Yup..we are done here.. Robbery and Auto Theft....5-10 for both of you.." said Sissy..

They all got up and walked out...Two female police officers handcuffed the two girls and walked them out...

Detective Ray Slaughter stood there staring...

"You're letting them off the hook like that?"

"Nobody is letting them off of anything...We are charging what we can prove...Next, we are going to bring Bobby Day up here."said Carlotta..

Just then Detective Tony Hopkins walked in...

"You can't.." he said...

"What do you mean we can't?" said Carlotta and I both in unison...

"Bobby Day is dead!!! He was shanked in city jail early this morning, right before the count for breakfast...I just come from there..." said Hop...

His partner ,Detective Sirena Pile walked in just then...

Detective Ray Slaughter smiled wryly and shook his head....

"You guys are somethin else..." he said and he left, almost laughing...

"What was he doing here?" asked Sirena...

"Watching Sissy and Top brace those girls...They didn't kill anybody...We are charging them both with Car theft and the twelve jewelry heists."said Tyriq..

"You got something Sirena?" said Carlotta..

"I checked all of Vinnie Gilligan's phone calls...The night he died....He got a text that Sharon and I traced to a burner phone..that read YOUR PLACE IS BEING ROBBED,RIGHT NOW! It was placed a half hour before he was killed.."said Sirena.

"Hmmmm, sounds like old boy was set up...."said Jimmy...

"The killer was there...He knew the joint was getting robbed...he was counting on it.....So that they could take the fall...They said they were long gone...He was hit from behind...He came in saw that his safe was blown and took two to the back of the head....This wasn't them...This was someone else.."said Duke.

"They said a cop told them about Vinnie G.  Wonder who?   You believe that?" asked Sissy...

"Bobby Day might have told us..his secret died with him..."said Carlotta...

"What about his wife??...We still haven't found her yet...Raven Day...?" I asked.

"Glad you asked...My agents have eyes on her...We think she's in Atlantic City.... I haven't traveled with my girl in awhile...Sissy can I borrow Carlotta for a little road trip?" asked Sharon...

Sissy smiled...

"Sure.." she said....Then she looked at me...

"Oh knock it off...I can be without Carlotta for a few hours...I'm not that whipped."I said.

Duke,Tyriq,Jimmy,Sirena and Hop all gave me the side eye...

"All of you guys are wrong...Just wrong." I said.


"Leave my honey bunny alone...He can not help it ,if he finds me sooo irresistable." said Carlotta...

"Not to mention humble.." said Sissy...

We all busted out laughing...

III-

Sharon and Carlotta drove to Atlantic City within the next hour.....I didn't go....I didn't want it to seem like I was up under my wife every second...even though I wouldn't have minded...She was something to be up under ,on top of or , I think you get it....With one suspect dead and two in custody ,the meat of our case was pretty much solved...Still we had a murder to solve and we were hoping that maybe...Raven Day...Real name..Yolanda Day was still alive and could give us a clue to who this mysterious "cop"was that put them on to Vince Gilligan...Whoever he was..he more than likely set Vince Gilligan up and possible killed him...
"Just like old times huh Carlotta.."said Deputy FBI SAC,Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins...

"Yeah....Remember when you, me and Mercedes used to drive up to New York on the weekends to see what we could get into?" said Carlotta...

"Wow....I sure do....Remember that guy Lonnie ?? Lonnie Alzado...You had the biggest crush on him.."laughed Sharon...

"Aye Dios Mios...I luvvvved Lonnie..."laughed Carlotta..

"You sure did...The way you two were going at it in the backseat of my old hooptie...I thought maybe you might not be coming back to Philly.." laughed Sharon...
"And you and Curt..."said Carlotta...

Oh My god....Curt...I forgot all about him...He was something else."she sighed...

"I cried when you left to go to Quantico...I didn't think I'd ever see you again."said Carlotta.

"I missed you too baby.....You were my best friend...You still are..." said Sharon, rubbing Carlotta's hand.

"Look at us....I'm a Detective and You're an FBI agent....Who would've thought this?" said Carlotta.

"I know....I've been to Washington D.C. , Atlanta and New Orleans....Philly is my home...my last stop."said Sharon...
"Good to know...I love that we work together again."said Carlotta..

"Me too girl and I love your people...Duke,Rico,Jimmy..They're the best...and I love Sissy, Sirena ,Hazel and Angie..and of course my husband..."she said..."And your husband is just a dream...Now there is a fine man hunty...You better take care of him..."said Sharon laughing..

"I do...I do...everyday...sometimes three times a day."said Carlotta....

Both women cracked up laughing...
They pulled up to a flop house just outside Atlantic City.... A plain clothes FBI agent flagged Sharon's car down...

"Park that thing down the block..We got eyes on your girl...She went in with a local tough named Scooby...He's a real bad charactor..."said the Agent...

"How many guys we got?" asked Sharon...

"On such short notice..we got five guys and me..." he said.

"This is Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace...She's with Philly P.D." said Sharon...

"Pleased to meet you.." he said.

"You guys got on Kevlar?" she asked..

"Yeah.." he said..

"How many in there?" she asked..

"Just Scooby and the girl..."he said.

Carlotta drew her glock...

"It's eight of us ...That's more than enough to take the place...."she said.

"Carlotta...since you know what she looks like ,you and these four take the front..Me and these two will take the back.."said Sharon...

"Okay...Let's go.."said Carlotta.

Inside...Raven Day was frightened... The man known as Scooby was very drunk....and very horny....He was well over six feet..about 240 pounds...of muscle and sweat....His breath smelled like beer...He had helped her escape from Ventnor City just before the police would have closed in on her...Her husband and her two best friends were in jail in Philly...She was free from jail...but not free from Scooby...He treated her as though she was his property, reminding her...

"If it wasn't for me ,you'd be in jail..."

He slyly was hinting around that he wanted some compensation for the great risk he had taken...He wouldn't allow her to leave the musty flophouse room they were staying in...She was his prisoner...She had escaped one possible prison and was now in another one...

He passed her a beer...

"Drink up..."he said...smiling slyly at her and staring salaciously at her breasts..

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm girl you look damn good...Nice tits.."he said...

"Scooby...uh..I just remembered..I need some gum and some other things...I think a Rite Aid is down the street..Uh let me run down there a minute and pick up some things.."she said.

"Nahhh, you can do without em til tomorrow..."he said.

"I don't need your permission..I'm a grown woman." she said and got up...He pushed her down on the bed...He smiled..

"I'm a grown ass horny man...and I'm tired of beatin around the bush...Now take off them jeans and take that top off..." he snarled..

"Scooby...please...please don't."she said.

"What? You're too good for ole Scoobster? You wasn't too good when you bummed a ride with me to escape Johnny Law..was you? Now get them clothes off and let's get in this bed and get ta lovin..."he growled, taking his trousers off...

His boxers were standing out like a circus tent. She was amazed...but still had no desire to sleep with him...

"Scooby have a beer...Calm yourself down..."she pleaded...

"Take that top off...Take it off or I'll rip it off.."he demanded..

Just then there was a loud banging on the door...

"FBI!!!!! WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST RAVEN DAY!!!" they said.

Raven was actually relieved...

Scooby grabbed his .45 and shot through the door...

"EAT IT PIGS!" he yelled..

The door flew off the hinges and an FBI agent fired two shots...One hit Scooby in the chest and the other hit him in the shoulder...!

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!  I'VE BEEN SHOT!" he moaned and then fell backwards on the floor...Dead!

Carlotta walked over to Raven and handcuffed her...She looked at Scooby's lifeless body lying on the floor in his boxers...still erect....She looked at Raven..

"Did we interrupt something?" she asked..

"Hellllll to the no...You saved my life ."she said.

Carlotta smiled.

"I thought so."she said..

Sharon was tending to an FBI agent ,who had a slight wound in his arm.....

"He'll be okay...Mrs. Day..?" she said looking at a weary Raven Day...

Raven looked at Carlotta and Sharon...

"You won't believe this...but I'm sure glad to see you guys." she said.


(CONCLUSION NEXT)




4 comments:

Swaggie said...

Mannnn this was hot.....I loved the interrogation...The arrest of the babe in AC and the racist cop seeing that Sissy and the guys were indeed as good as he..I hate to spoil it here...but I think he is the mysterious cop friend that the babe's husband and shot caller had...I'm going to wait and see if I'm right.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I think the racist cop, Ray Slaughter is the killer too..I think he tossed that wager in there to throw everybody off...He probably IDed that crew weeks ago...He was just surprised that Rico,Carlotta,Jimmy,Duke ,Sirena,Hop,Sharon and Sissy caught them and have them in custody...The case is out of his hands now,so why would he be interested in it now??

He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief when he heard the shot caller was dead...It's him...He's their killer.

Toni said...

A very eye opening episode is all I'll say....Can't wait until tomorrow

Angie B. said...

What Toni said!