Friday, June 26, 2015

Mr. Holland's Justice

My wife Sepia was the happy recipient of all of the pent up emotions this case had brought up in me...

,amongst other things...I brought her an envelope filled with money, twelve thousand, five hundred dollars to be exact...My half of the 25G's..we took off of the man who was assigned to hit me...With him languishing in jail at the moment..he wouldn't need it..

"Ouuu Kevin..what is this for?" she said smiling...

"It's for you...Buy something nice for you and the baby."I said.

She opened up the safe and stuffed it where we kept all of our extra money...

"You have been exceptionally nice to me lately...What's been going on?" she asked...

I pulled her to me...

"It's this case Sepia...When I was 14...I house sat for a man...He wasn't a nice man...He was an abuser...He told me not to have any company over his house...while he was gone.."I said.

"But you did didn't you?  You were an average horny teenager and a boy at that... That was you and Angie right?" she asked..

"You knew about me and Angie?" I asked.

"Yessss..I even met her once...We all go to Bernadette's to have our hair done..."said Sepia...

"Bernadette needs to stop gossiping so much."I grumbled..

"Kev..you were 14....I know you've had other women before me...I've had other guys before you....And besides..Angie is nice...We've talked..Not about you..Just girl talk...And I know her husband...Jimmy...He's good people."said Sepia..

I smiled and kissed Sepia passionately....

"Ummmmmm....Angie just got you ready for me...." she cooed..

"Yeah....I knew you were coming..."I said...

"Speaking of coming...The baby is asleep....Wouldn't you like to be uh coming right about now?" asked Sepia as she looked at me slyly and walked slowly up the stairs...

"I certainly would.."I said.

Sepia and I were soon nude and standing in the middle of our bedroom floor....

She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked my penis gently and smiled at me...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...

"Ummmm ouuuuuu lover you feel so goood ,ohhhhhh myyy" moaned Sepia...

Sepia straddled me on the bed... , we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Sepia moved up and down slowly....We both moaned and cooed....
The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other and continued kissing ....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

I admitted only to myself that seeing Angie again and working this case with her had gotten me incredibly horny this week....

Sepia kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she moaned.

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss baby." I said...

Sepia kept on at it for another five hours...Moaning and screaming so loud ,the windows rattled.....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin...ouuuuuuuu lawddd that was soooo nice." said Sepia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lawd."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips..

She was once again still shaking...

"Ouuuuuuu..ouuuuuu..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeee..."she moaned and held me tight...

I smiled... Sepia and I started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An hour and a half went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..

Sepia began to shake and gyrate and more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Kevin where do you get the energy from? Didn't you come already?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another hour and a half went by....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I've never cum this hard before...ouuuuuuuuuu" she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned silently...

I again collapsed on top of Sepia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Kevin,I swear ..I love you, but you're gonna kill me one day...cause me to go into cardiac arrest..." she joked and leaned over and kissed me...

I kissed her neck....She giggled...and gave me a big wet juicy kiss....

"Okay...that's enough....that's enough....I'm exhausted baby...Calm down before we wake the baby..."she said...

Sepia crawled on top of me...I put my arms around her...She looked into my eyes..

"It wasn't your fault Kevin....Neither you nor Angie killed that woman,.. You guys were just being teenaged lovers..If he was that jealous...He would have eventually have killed her for something else,real or imagined...It's not on you...It's on him."said Sepia..

"I love you Sepia."I said..

"You'd better."she said...and we both laughed and drifted off to sleep.

II-

The next morning..Sepia showered and dressed before I woke up...I was awakened by a sweet kiss from her...

"Gotta go to work this morning husband....I have two houses to show.." she said...She was holding the baby in her arms...

I looked up at my wife...

"Sepia...after I wrap this business up..Let Eva or Josie watch the baby...Me and you are going to go on a nice short vacation...Just me and you, how about that?" I asked..

She smiled at me...

"That sounds great...."she said and kissed me...

I watched from out the window as she strapped the baby in her car seat and pulled off in her car...

My girls...I thought.

III-

Detective Angela Belton sat in her car as I approached her....I had two tumblers of coffee and a bear claw..

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you remembered." she said.

"Some things, a man never forgets."I said smiling as I got in the passenger side..

"Like his old girlfriend used to love bear claws..." she said.

"Yeah.."I said.

"You have a nice night last night?" she asked..

"I certainly did....Did you go see Jimmy?" I asked..

"Yes...He was glad to see me.."she said.

"I just know he was."I said.

"They wrapped up their case...They arrested 39 high ranking members of the Secreto crime family and 100 of their associates..They were working jointly with FBI/ATF and DEA.  One murder turned into a house of cards..." said Angie..

"They get Secreto?" I asked..

"No..He left town....The FBI has a bolo out on him...Sissy said so many of his people are cutting deals that soon he'll be indicted heavily for many RICO predicates...He's done in this town." she said.

"If I know Sissy..after a big case like this...She'll give everybody the day off..."I laughed..

"Jimmy said they all have three days off.." said Angie..

"Nice...Well..let's go bring this case in....You know where this guy is?" I asked..

"Oh yeah...Uni's have a bolo on him...and they've spotted him." she said.

''Well Angie..It's round up time!" I said.

"Eeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." she said as we pulled off.


IV-
We arrived in front of a tony loft....Angie showed her badge and the two of us walked in...Two uniformed policemen were behind her...

We found Bobby Holland with a drink in his hand talking to an attractive woman..

"So what do you think? Nice huh?   Indoor pool.......Nice view of the city...." he said..

"Your company did the work on this loft?" asked the woman...

"Sure did..."he said..

"You made a pretty penny on this..."she said..

"Yes I did...and I have the connections to get you in here."he said.

"Yes, but what do you want in return?" she asked slyly...

"Heh-Heh-heh- you know what I want baby." he laughed slyly...

Angie walked in just then...

"Mr. Holland...is that you? My goodness..you know, my dad asked me the last time I visited ...what ever happened to old Bobby Holland and I said Dad,you know I don't know...If I find out..I'll let you know.."she said..

The woman looked at Bobby Holland ,who smiled uneasily....

"Bobby,you know her?" she asked..

He stared at her and then it came to him...

"Angie? Angie Belton?? Oh My God...I haven't seen you since you were about 18 years old,graduating from high school....Oh My God..You're all grown up.."he said..

And then I walked in...

"Mr. Holland...Well look at you....Ballin now huh?"I said.

He wasn't as happy to see me...

"YOU!!" he snarled..

"Surprised that I'm still alive huh?  Yeah,well, the next time you hire a hit man...Hire somebody that can manage to keep themselves out of jail."I said.

He looked like he drank a can of paint at this point!

"Bobby ,who are these people? What is this man talking about?" asked the woman...

"Angie, you still goin out with this punk?" he asked..totally ignoring his lady friend.

"Ohhhh Nooo..I'm married now and he's married too, His wife just had a baby..But we are still the best of friends as you can see."she said.

"What are you two doing here then?" he growled..

"Oh you know why I'm here...I've been asking around about your ex-wife's death...I got some very interesting answers too..So I went to my friend Angie here....and she helped me look into it."I said.

He looked at Angie..

"Angie...you were always a pretty girl, a smart girl...Why are you still hanging with this bum?" he asked..

"Well see....This bum as you call him is a private investigator and I'm a cop...A Detective" she said and showed him her badge..And I was very interested in your case...Especially after my friend here showed me so many suspicious things..." she said.

"My wife killed herself...She left Suicide notes,several..She was depressed..." he said..

"See Mr. Holland, that's not true...We looked at the notes...They were typewritten....We found the typewriter...It was still in your old office...and the saliva on those letters...matches your DNA....Oh yeah..you drank a tumbler of coffee a few days ago and one of my operatives got it out of the trash can and gave it to the M.E.'s office...We got a DNA match and oh yeah...you positioned her hands all wrong on the gun...you should have had at least one finger on the trigger." I said.

"Bobby,what is this about? Did you murder your wife?" asked the woman in horror.

"SHUT UP!" he snarled at the surprised woman...

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T USE THAT TONE OF VOICE WITH ME NEGRO!" said the woman....

Bobby Holland went to slap her....but I grabbed his arm...

"You're not going to hit another woman ever again!!!! "I said..

He tried to pull away and he looked like he was going to try and swing at me..

"Think real hard before you do that....I'm not the 14 year old boy you once bullied...You swing at me and I'll knock you into next week old man.."I said.

He knew I was dead serious and thought better of it.

"You're under arrest Mr. Holland...Murder one.."said Angie...

Two uniformed policemen handcuffed him and read him his rights...

I looked at him...

"Funny thing Mr. Holland ...Your wife didn't cheat on you...Though I think nobody would have blamed her if she did...That was me and Angie who made love in your bed and cleaned your sheets...You killed your wife for nothing....Live with that!!!"I said....

He frowned...

"I told you not to bring any girls around my house that weekend.." he snarled..

"Yeah,well maybe if you had of asked me nicer...I wouldn't have." I said.

"I didn't have to ask you nice...THAT WAS MY DAMN HOUSE!!!...I never liked you anyway!..."he snarled.

"The feeling was mutual you horrid old man and now Mr. Holland...you're about to get the justice you've long avoided. Good bye."I said as the two policemen hauled him off...

"I don't believe this shit...I'm being arrested...." he cursed as they dragged him out... Nasty right til the very end..

"Oh My...Thank goodness for you two...I had no idea he was such an evil man."said the woman who had been his guest...

"Oh he was the worst!" I said..

Angie cracked up laughing.....


"Well Kevin...It was fun working this case with you." said Angie...

"Yeah it was...We make a good team. Thanks for havin my back Angie."I said smiling..

''For you, Always.."she said.

We both smiled at each other sheepishly...

''Come here girl....Thank you!" I said and hugged Angie a little longer than maybe I should have..Angie didn't resist..We gradually eased out of our embrace.....Angie managed a weak smile..

"Uh....Uh...You uh want me to drop you off somewhere?" she asked..

"No...I'll uh be fine....I'm uh ruh going to call my wife to come and get me...She's owed a nice lunch..."I said...

"Yess...You..You...You're right...I think I'll go find my husband!....Goodbye Kevin....Thanks for a great case."she said...She was blushing.....

"Anytime baby." I said and smiled as she got in her car and drove off.....I was blushing too!

EPILOUGE-


Bobby Holland was convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to 25 years to life.....It was less than he deserved...

With him gone...a huge weight was lifted off of my chest....I had righted a wrong....

"Kevin this food is delicious."said my wife Sepia...

We were dining in the Bistro at the tony loft where Mr. Holland had been arrested..The food was good..

"Glad you like it..I haven't been around much lately ,what with this case and all."I said.

"Oh what are you talking about? I've seen you every night....and you gave me 12 and a half G's...of which I'm going to pay for this whole meal."said Sepia..

"Baby,that was for you..."I said.

"And I'm enjoying a fabulous meal and paying for my hubby..." she said and smiled...

I smiled....

"I sure wish Anita could have lived just a few more weeks...We got him....I got justice for her and she doesn't even know it.." I said.


"Oh I think she knows it Kevin....Wherever she is...She knows it and she's smiling." said my wife Sepia.



10 comments:

Toni said...

WAy to go Kevin...Once again...you got your man!

Angie B. said...

Another winner Mr. Keith!

Sunflower said...

Kevin and Angie Wrapped this up with no mayhem! Love It!

Anonymous said...

For an awkward moment,I thought Kevin and Angie were going to kiss...Still threw my panties!

Rita said...

"Speaking of coming...The baby is asleep....Wouldn't you like to be uh coming right about now?" asked Sepia as she looked at me slyly and walked slowly up the stairs...

That line was so hot ,I nearly threw MY PANTIES!

Cheryl said...

LMAO! I can't this morning...I can't!LOL!

Brenda said...

Good story Keith...All things not withstanding!

Lisa said...

Nice wrap up as usual!

Vanessa said...

I must admit...I too thought Angie and Kevin might kiss for old times sake..Glad they didn't...Glad he declared his love for Sepia...

Halo said...

Very sweet ending!