Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hot and Heavy

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nateeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."moaned Monica....She was straddled over me and lowering herself down on my engorged and eager penis,which was as hard as it had ever been...We had been making love for the past four hours....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddd..."I moaned as she moved up and down slowly....I didn't know if I was going to be able to stand much more...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...I Love you sooo much...I aint never loved nobody as much as I love you...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Me neither girl....Oh my goodness..I love you soo much.".I moaned as she continued to move up and down...

Soon...Monica was moaning....then she broke into the sweetest smile I had ever seen...She was shaking..tears and sweat were running down her face....She was climaxing....And before I knew it ,I was cumming so hard that I almost panicked..it was soo sudden, so out of control....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

 Monica held me tight and kissed me slowly, which made me explode a little bit more...


Unknown to us at the time.. a floor below us... Lieutenant Cotton was in bed with Monique...Monica's identical twin sister making sweet love...

He hadn't been able to get her off of his mind...And despite the fact that they had made love that afternoon,he found himself calling her asking if he could come over again...She didn't hesitate to say yes...
He took her to Lourdes...The Lesbian Wine Bar..we had told them about...
They talked and drank wine until midnight and then came back to the house ,long after Monica and I had dozed off and went into her bedroom...

His car was parked four blocks away in a parking lot...The GPS in his phone had been turned off..Monique had turned the GPS on her phone off too and put it on vibrate....

Her windows were closed and the lights were off...Both Monique and Monica's cars were in the garage and off the street..Only my Flying car was visible...

Detective Wally Backer had driven by...but all he saw was a quiet house with all of the lights out..He feverishly sent a text to Lieutenant Cotton's girlfriend....Of course the message was going to a dummy phone..No answer was being returned..

Meanwhile inside...Lt. Cotton was getting a second sample of that good loving he had had at lunch and this time he was taking his time..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god this is so good baby..."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frankie...Can I call you Frankie?" moaned Monique..

"Sugar Baby, you can call me anything you want...ooooh my god this is soooo damn goooood."he moaned...

They had been making sweet love for close to five hours....He couldn't seem to get enough...and neither could she....

Detective Becker drove back to the Lieutenants apartment complex....There was no sign of his car in the parking lot...All of the bars were closed.....Most of the late night joints were empty..He next drove to the Lieutenant's girlfriend's house....Her lights were dimmed and her window was open...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh goood lord Glenda....Where you been all my life?" came a voice..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...right here...waiting for youuuuu...Floyd.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."she cooed.

The bed springs were squeaking, the headboard was slamming up against the wall..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Floyd.." she moaned...

Now he was confused....

Obviously the Lieutenant wasn't there....There was no sign of his car...or any car for that matter....but somebody was there knocking the boots...

He called Monique....It went straight to voicemail....

What the hell was going on?? He was way out of the loop..and everybody was allegedly gettin it on except him...He finally gave up around three thirty and drove home!!!

II-


The next morning as we were just finishing up getting dressed our doorbell rang....It was Monique...

"Heyyy sis in law...You ready? Because I'm hungry and I could use some breakfast this morning.."I said.

Monique was glowing and unusually happy...She kissed me on the cheek...She smelled good..She always did...and her body was as soft and round as her sisters...

"Good Morning Brother in Law....I am indeed hungry..."she said..."Where is my beloved Sister?" she asked..

Monica walked into the living room...

"I'm ready.."she said...She stared at her sister....Then her eyes got as large as saucers....

"Mo-Mo,don't...Get out of my head..."said Monique ,laughing....Knowing that her sister had already scanned her mind and knew what had happened last night.

"Too Late....You hooker you...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,he's downstairs isn't he? Ouuuuu,you two can't be seen coming to work together." she said.

"We aren't...I'm going to breakfast with you two...His car is a few blocks away in the parking lot..He's going to leave after we leave and come to work by himself.."she said.

"You got it covered huh?" I said laughing...

"For now...I guess...I don't know what I'm doing,what I'm feeling right now..but it feels wonderful."she said just as giddy as I'd ever seen her.

III-

A little later we were all sitting together at the Bistro enjoying some Pancakes, Suasage,Hot coffee and some hash browns...

Detective Becker walked in...He looked like he hadn't had much sleep...

"You good folks don't mind if I join you do you?" he said and plopped down before we could answer one way or the other...


''Wally...You look like hell...I mean more so than usual...You workin a big case or somethin."asked Monica trying hard not to laugh...She had already scanned his mind and knew that he'd been staked out ,outside our house trying to find out if Monique was there with the Lieutenant...She would tell me this later.

"Yeah...big case...didn't get to bed until late..."he said ignoring Monica's insult......

"Poor thing...I'll order you a coffee...It's on me."said Monique..

He smiled...

"So how was your night?" he asked...raising an eyebrow..

"I had a wonderful night...Had a little wine at Lourdes with my sister." Monique lied....and then I went home."she said.

"That was it? You went home?" he asked.

"Uhhhh yeahhhhh...I do have a job to go to in the morning."she said.

He just sat there speechless...He couldn't prove she hadn't done just that....


"And speaking of which partner, you said you wanted to go back to that Real Estate Office and talk to our victim's fiance again..."I said.

"That's right partner...Oh Monique...I'm sorry honey,but we have to go follow up on this lead."said Monica slyly...

She knew that Monique didn't want to be alone with Wally Becker..but she could only carry her so far...

"It's cool...I'll drop your sister off to work...... "he said slyly....

Monique stared daggers at her sister who looked at her innocently....

IV-

As we headed back to the real estate office....Monica leaned her head on my shoulder...

"Thank you Nate." she said..

"Thank me for what?" I asked.

"For being easy to love...For not having too complicated a life...."she said."This thing with my Lieutenant and her and Becker is going to get real complicated real fast."she said.

"Yeah...I can see that things are escalating and building up...but look..at best we get a few good laughs."I said.

"Yeah,but I don't want to see my sister hurt...I love her..."said Monica..

"I know...I know you do..."I said and rubbed her hand softly...

 At the Real Estate Office...We found out that our victim, Marvin Zane and his fiance,Megan were founding partners in the company and were doing quite well financially...

Megan had a very young and attractive assistant ,Raven...Who was helping her around...She was very pregnant and starting to show...

"Like I said Detective Talbert...I don't know of anything more I could tell you...Everybody loved Marvin around here...He didn't have an enemy in the world..This isn't a large firm..We have about twenty eight employees and none of them are in his diving class...I doubt if any of them even swim."she said...

Raven laughed....but soon her smile faded...

"So what is this about? ..I thought Marvin's death was accidental.."said Megan...

No Megan...He was definitely murdered...Somebody slipped a mickey in his beer...and somebody switched his tank..The one he used for the second dive...The one he went on after he was in the bar..."said Monica...

Megan looked horrified...

"He was murdered?? I thought his death was accidental drowning..."he said.

"I'm afraid not...Whoever the killer was...They made sure their face was concealed...and they wore all black...Hard to get a solid identification.."said Monica.

I watched Raven...She appeared to look very nervous and uneasy as the conversation steered towards murder.


Monica stared hard at her too....She didn't say anything to me then...but what she saw in her mind was shocking...



 She saw a highway....A small compact car driving alongside a truck....A young woman was sitting in the passenger seat...Marvin Zane was driving...He looked a lot younger...This had been years ago...While he was driving,he unbuttoned her blouse...

''Marv,you need to be concentrating on your driving.."she said laughing...



''Damn girl....you look good...I'm concentrating on those luscious tits...No wait..don't button your blouse up."he said laughing..

"Marvin!!!!! You got me all open and we are on the highway....People are looking in our car..."she laughed..

"Awwww girl..aint nobody looking in our car..."he said...and unzippered his trousers...

"Ouuuuu...Oh myyyyy..ouuuuu,put that thing back in your pants...Ouuu,it's huge..." she said looking at his fully erect penis..."You're quite impressive Okay...now put that thing away."she said...

"You like what you see?" he asked..

"Yesssssss....I'm quite impressed.."she said,.

"Put it in your mouth.."he said..

"What?" she said..

"Come on...stop being a baby...put your mouth on it..You know you want to...I heard this is what you like...Show me how much you like it baby!"he commanded..

She hesitated at first...

"Oh my goodness...Are you sure it's okay?" she said..

"Yes....come on...you said you loved me..come on...do ittttt."he commanded..

She unloosened her seat belt and bent over and began slowly sucking his penis...licking,kissing and sucking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby....yessssssssssssssssssssss..."he moaned and closed his eyes...

The car crashed into a tree....

Police were all around...


Marvin Zane miraculously didn't have a scratch on him...The young woman who had been his passenger was killed instantly!!!!

Raven stared daggers at Monica and said in her mind...

"Stop it, get out of my head.."

Monica didn't say anything...She nodded...She knew at that moment that Raven was a Telepathic mutant just like her..


Megan and I had been talking the entire time...She gave me the names of all 28 of the employees..I thanked her...

She looked at Monica's ring...

"Oh Myyyy Detective....That is some engagement ring...You're engaged huh?" she said.

"I am." she said smiling...

"Who is the lucky guy?" she asked..

Monica pointed to me..

"He is."she said.


"Your partner? You and he are engaged to be married??" she asked..

"Yes..We are...We plan to tie that knot near the end of Summer."said Monica.

"Ohhhhhh that's so sweet and you two are so cute together." she said.

"Thank you.."said Monica.

"Thank you mam." I said as we left...

As Monica and I headed back to the Precinct....

Monica said to me...

"Nate..I'll interview those 28 people...I want you to look into Raven..."she said.

"Raven the assistant?" I said.

"Yeah...Something about her  doesn't seem right." she said.

"You know...I was looking at her...She kind of resembles the woman in our video,except that she has black hair..Long black hair...and we didn't get a look at her face...but her walk...it seemed the same."I said.

"She's a telepathic mutant just like me." said Monica.

"How do you know that?" I foolishly asked.

Monica gave me the serious side eye...

All of a sudden I felt extremely dumb....

"That's okay...but I think I know who our killer is and why he was killed..."she said.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES HIGH!!! THIS STORY WAS HOT!!!!

Swaggie said...

Things Done Heated up!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Mannnn, The Lieutenant has really changed the game....He just raised the stakes..

Toni said...

I'm thinking...the killer is this girl named Raven...

Angie B. said...

Toni, you don't really care who the killer is ,do you?-LOL!

Cheryl said...

Angie B....I was going to ask her the same thing!-LMAO!

Sunflower said...

I was interested in the case...but I have to admit..This drama between Monique, Lt.Cotton and Becker is very,very interesting.

Halo said...

I think Monique and the Lieutenant are cute!

Vanessa said...

Things have heated up between Monique and the Lieutenant fast...but I don't see a happy ending for them..Becker is going to make another move.

Lisa said...

Becker needs to move on....It's quite obvious that Monique has made her choice and it's not him...He needs to step off..Plus..didn't he try to talk to her sister? She knows that..She aint gonna give him none!

Rita said...

I don't know what got me more heated...The bedroom scenes or the scenes in the car...This blog makes me want to come away from my panties at times..I must admit..

James Perkins said...

Aww Lawd!LMBAO!

Tate 2 said...

Women will take they drawers off and throw them at anything.!

Brenda said...

@Tate 2-It would seem that way wouldn't it?