Friday, June 5, 2015

Raven AKA Jill

 While I looked into Raven's history, my partner ,Detective Monica Talbert spent the better part of the next two days interviewing 28 people who were former employees and associates of Megan and Marvin Zane...

She ran background checks, checked their financials...interviewed them directly and did cross checks and all of them checked out with solid alibis just as we thought.....


She was eating lunch by herself and waiting for me when Detective Wally Becker saw her eating alone and obnoxiously invited himself to sit down with her...

''You know something ...I can't decide which one of you is more gorgeous...You or your sister."he said..

Monica looked at him and replied...

"Yeah,most guys have had that dilemma ." She wasn't even mildly impressed...Both she and Monique had heard this their entire life.

"Listen...I seem to be striking out with your sister...Can you give me a few pointers?" he asked..

She looked at him...

''Well first off...you come off a little stalkerish...."she said.

"I do?" he said.

"Uhhhh,Yeahhhh!" she said.

She stared at him hard...

"We know that you drive past our house and sit outside for hours...and when you see her ,here of late you question her like she's a perp....That annoys her....She's a woman...not some suspect in the "fishbowl" said Monica.

"What's the deal with her and pretty boy?  Your Lieutenant?" he asked.

"You do realize that she is my sister don't you?  I'm not going to tell all of her business." said Monica.

''And in saying that, you just told me all I need to know.. He's hittin it ,aint he?" said Wally Becker..

"Wally? I've got work to do...I'm trying to crack a murder case.."she said.

"That Port Case right? Need any help?"he asked..

"No...Me and Nate got it covered.."she said.

"You like Nate don't you?" he said.

"I love him...We are engaged to be married!" she said.

"You and Nate huh? How did that happen? You and him?" he asked..

"It wasn't planned...I just ...Nate is a real sweet guy and I just..I just fell for him.." said Monica.

''What? You fell for him?"said Wally Becker..

"Yes ..It can happen sometimes...Sometimes you have to relax and not try so hard...Give a girl a chance to fall in love with you..."said Monica..

"Mo-Mo...If you weren't Nate's girl...I'd kiss you right now...You just gave me a new perspective...I've been going about this all wrong.....I'm going to make your sister fall in love with me." he said smiling and jumping up and down....

Just then I was walking in...

"HEYYYYYYYYYYY  NATE!!" he said as he ran out of the Bistro...

I looked at Monica...

"What's with him?" I asked.



"What is ever with him?  He's got a new hair brained scheme to try and win my sister." she said sighing...

"And who gave him that idea?  You?" I asked, laughing...

''I didn't mean to...but you know how he is...He takes something ,no matter how small and runs wild with it." she said.

"That's him in a nutshell.." I said.



II-

"So where are we on this case?" asked Monica...


 "That's what I came to tell you...I did some digging into Raven St. James's past and here is what I found..First of all ,her given name is Jill Hightower and she was born in Albany ,New York....She was educated in New York Public schools...She and her older sister Jane Hightower moved to New York City soon after they both graduated from High School...Jane was a year older...She came first and enrolled in St.Johns University....Jill soon followed...

While in St. Johns...Jane got involved with an older guy, A grad student from NYU named...Wait for it....Marvin Zane...The younger Hightower sister never liked Marvin Zane or his involvement with her older sister....Marvin graduated and moved to Philadelphia and the two carried on a long distance relationship for close to a year...

On the night of Jill Hightower's graduation from St. Johns while riding to New York from Philadelphia....Marvin and Jane were involved in a car accident on the expressway...Jane was killed instantly...Marvin escaped without a scratch....

It was ruled an accident and no charges were ever brought ,but Jill was beside herself...People I talked to said she was inconsolable....She left New York and dropped off of anybody's grid.....She legally changed her name to Raven St. James and died her hair a different color...Changed her drivers license...her credit and debit cards...the whole works....Moved here..took some grad courses at Temple and then got a job ironically enough at Marvin and his fiance, Megan's start up....So much time had elapsed that I don't think Marvin ever put together who she was or remembered her..." I said.

"This makes soo much sense now...She changed her name and her looks and she got into his company and she bided her time and when the time was right...She got her revenge...She killed him!!!..Payback for her sister."said Monica.

"Payback?? For what?  It was an accident ,he didn't kill her or did he?" I asked...

"No he didn't...but he got her to perform oral sex on him while he was driving and well you know how crazy you guys get when it gets good to you and you're close to cumming....He closed his eyes and lost control of the car and that's how the accident happened...That's what I saw when I scanned her mind the other day."said Monica.

''But Mo-Mo...We can't use that in court.."I said.

"We don't have to...All we need to do is find some physical evidence...An eyewitness, something incriminating in her apartment or car.."said Monica.

''We need a search warrant!"I said.

"Then we need to call the Lieutenant...He is pretty tight with one of the judges...This judge will email us a search warrant just like that...She did it for us before.." said Monica.

III-

At that moment in an empty office in the Medical Examiner's Office...The Lieutenant and Monique Talbert were a little preoccupied...

Lt. Cotton pulled Monique to him....He smiled....She smiled....He took his foot and closed the door,locked it...and pulled the shades

She giggled...

He kissed her passionately..At first she was hesitant...then she returned his passion, kissing him passionately and closing her eyes...


Ten minutes of passionate kissing went by and both eased up and out of the embrace...


"Ouuuu, you naughty boy, you're going to get in soo much trouble..."she giggled...

 "We all gotta get in trouble at some time or other."he said softly.....


He kissed her passionately again and they both fell up against the wall..

He  continued kissing Monique passionately.....She was ready to take her clothes off and let him have her...When his phone once again rang!!

"Oh who the hell is this?" he said continuing to kiss her passionately....She eased out of his embrace and leaned against the wall...She was trying to catch her breath....

''You'd better take that!" she said.

"Oh!!!....It's your sister!" he said..

Monique was relieved....


He reverted back to his cool self again...

"Heyy Mo-Mo-What's up?" he asked.

"You alright Lieutenant? You sound a little winded..."said Monica.


''Nahhh..Nahhh..I'm fine..What's up?" he said.


"Nate and me need a search warrant...For the residence of Raven St. James...Also known in her former life as Jill Hightower....She's our number one murder suspect in that Port Case.."said Monica.

"Nate was telling me about the case and what he found out about her...Look...do me one solid and I'll get you that warrant...Take a photo of her down to that port...Get me at least one eye witness...One person that can place her there and I'll have a search warrant for you by the close of business today." he said.

"I think we can do that.."said Monica...

"Anything else Mo-Mo?" he asked..

There was a small pause...

"Uhhhh Nope." she said...and hung up...

 "Is my sister alright?" asked Monique..

''She's just fine." he said.

"Ummmmmm,just like you."she said laughing...

The Lieutenant pulled Monique to him and began kissing her passionately again...He slipped his hands up under her dress and slipped her panties down...she didn't try to fight him....He dropped his trousers and his boxers and entered her slowly....

"Ouuuuuu look at youuuuuuuu." she cooed....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY! LOOK AT YOUUUU!" he moaned.....

''Quiet!! Somebody might come in and hear us.." said Monique, giggling like a school girl..

"I thought you said you gave your entire staff the afternoon off.?" he said..

"I did...but you never know if somebody is wandering around in here with a spare key,looking for something...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she said...

The Lieutenant said no more...He was more interested in making love to Monique up against the wall....He lifted her up and entered her slowly and began to pump her lightly and slowly....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she sighed

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Monique...Monique ...sugar baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he howled...

"Sock it to me Frankie...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she moaned.

He laid her across the cold hard table and really began to go to town.. an hour went by, then an hour and a half...finally two hours of hot and heavy lovemaking...The Lieutenant was losing his mind...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss  ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Frankie..ouuuuuu..Frankie....OHHHHHHH. Lieutenant...I'm cumming...ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu!"she wailed...

 She was sweating profusely....So was he.....

"Ohhhhhhh,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, here it comes...here it comes....ohhhhhhhhhhhh." he yelled...he was coming harder than he had in a long time...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Lieutenant!!!!" she yelled...she was climaxing herself...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MONIQUE!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME???  I'M CUMMING HARD BABY!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled.

"Ohhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...babyyyyyyy!" she cooed as her body began to gyrate...sweat ran down her face and she felt a peace and calm like she'd never felt before...she came in waves....

They both were breathing hard...He pulled his boxers and his trousers up..She slid her panties back up...They both fixed their clothes...She tried to fix her hair...

''We got to cool it baby....just for a little while...Don't want people all up in our business." he said trying to catch his breath..

"Yeah I know...whooooo...Okay...maybe call me in a few days...We can go out to dinner or something."said Monique...

"Yeah...that's a good idea." he said...

He went to kiss her again...But she softly used the palm of her hand to block him....

"Uhhh Uhh...That's enough for today...before we get started up again. Wally Becker might be on his way over here for all we know.."she said...

"Yeah...You right..I hope he is...I want him to hear this"he said laughing....then he ignored her and took her in his arms and kissed her passionately for a few more minutes...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Frankie you are sooo bad." she laughed...

Monique was so turned on she actually began to cry...He slipped her panties back down and entered her again....they slowly began to make love again....another half hour went by and they both came together....both of them shaking and holding each other tightly....

"Frankie....Oh my god...I...." she moaned..

"Don't even say it Monique..I feel the same way.." he said, catching his breath...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned... still climaxing.....Monique was crying,laughing...sweating.....What was this man doing to her?? She wondered...

The Lieutenant was coming so hard and powerful that it was scaring him...

IV-
Monica and I were once again on the port showing a photo of Raven St.James to our friend, Zig Higgenbottom...

"Well if it isn't Cutie Pie and her soon to be partner in life as well as crime." joked the Zigster.....

Monica just cracked up laughing...

Zig looked at me and laughed....

"I love your girlfriend and partner...She really gets a kick out of me.."he said.

I showed him a photo of Raven...

"You ever see this woman Zig?" I asked..

''Yeahhhh..That's the broad that was with Marvin...That's her...I don't know her name...But the one time I saw her....That was her.." he said.

"Zig you think your lady friends can ID her?" I asked..

''Yeah...She wasn't the most social of people...but we all saw her last Saturday.."he said and called a few girls over.

"Babe, we got her!!!"said Monica.

V-

Raven St. James sat quietly in the fishbowl....I came in and sat down and Monica came in and sat down next to me....

Raven smiled...

"What's so funny Raven or should I call you Jill?  Jill Hightower!" I said.

She smiled..

''So you know my real name and you probably know my whole history by now too...but I doubt if you can prove that I killed Marvin,despite what your girlfriend saw in my head two days ago...Try and prove that in court."she snarled..

"Actually Raven...We don't have to prove any of what I saw in your head...We got a search warrant."said Monica.

''A search warrant?? Based on what??" she said.

''Based on four people who positively identified you as being at the port on Saturday....Port Cam footage of you switching the tanks and Bar cam footage of you spiking Marvin's beer..."said Monica.

''We found Nitric Oxide in your apartment,plus Marvin's real tank with his fingerprints on it...The one you switched? and the barbituate that you dropped in his beer and a blonde wig....You should have gotten rid of that stuff..All we have to say is your motive was...You blamed him for your sister's death in the car crash....and I think that'll be more than enough...It's over Raven or Jill.."I said.

She was quiet for a minute....

"I didn't kill much....He couldn't wait,....He couldn't wait until they got back to the apartment....He just had to have her put it in her mouth while he was drivin....and you know how you guys get when it gets good to you...you lose all sense of direction and everything..."she spat...

"Interesting perspective."said Monica,looking at me and laughing....."Raven St. James...You are under arrest for the murder of Marvin Zane...You have the right to remain silent..anything you say can and will be used against you...You have a right to an attorney....If you can't afford an attorney one will be provided for you...Do you understand these rights as I am reading them to you?" said Monica.

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah.."she said...and stood up...

"Officer!" I said as a uniformed officer handcuffed her and walked her out...

Lieutenant Cotton walked in...

"So it's down huh?  Good...My clearence rate is at 100 percent again...Don't go looking for any other murders for a few days okay you two?" he joked.

"That wasn't me...That was my partner...He has such a good heart"she said and kissed me on the cheek..
I found myself blushing...Amazing....I lived with Monica..We saw each other everyday and she still could make me blush at times...

"Go Home you two."said Lieutenant Cotton laughing to himself..

EPILOUGE:
Raven St.James aka as Jill Hightower was convicted of 1st Degree Murder and sentenced to 25 years to Life.

Monica, Monique and I stood out on the port that afternoon...

Monica put her arms around me and kissed me in the lips..

''Well Partner...we put down another one." she said..

"I thought we'd celebrate by hanging out with the Zigster in his bar tonight...A little something different." I said.


Monique was smiling from ear to ear....She was holding a bottle of very expensive wine and Tulips, her favorites...

''What are you so giddy about?"I  asked Monique...

''Nate,Sis...I think I may be falling in love with your lieutenant.."she said.


"He give you the wine and the flowers?" I asked..

"Nooooo..Wally Becker stopped by after work...He apologized for all the questions and the stake out at our house...He gave me this bottle of wine..It cost $200.00...It's from Lourdes...He said he was sorry he and I didn't get to go and he gave me the tulips because he knew it was my favorites and he then said to have a good night and he left...I thought that was sooo sweet...You know...he's not so bad..."she said swooning some more..


Monica whispered in my ear....

"Nate...just kill me now!"

"Can't do that babes...I love you too much."I said.

She smiled and rubbed my hands...

"I know.." she said..

"Ohhhhhh,it's just too much love goin around..." said Monica and the two of us laughed to ourselves...



4 comments:

James Perkins said...

Becker never gives up does he? LOL!

Toni said...

Good Story All the way around Keith...Loved it and love the Triangle involving Monique, the Lieutenant and Detective Becker.

Angie B. said...

You've got the hot series here Keith...Am loving it!

Sunflower said...

Very good story..Love the interactions between your charactors...