Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Guilty Pleasures


TWO DAYS LATER-

I had been in the police archives for about two hours looking at the old case files... I smelled a very entrancing fragrance...

"Must be nice being friends with the Lieutenant of the Criminal Investigative Division....You get perks that no other Private Investigator in the city gets.."came the sweet sultry voice of Detective Angela Belton...

I smiled...

"Angie...How did you know I was down here?" I asked..

"How do you think? Sissy told me..." she said.

"Where is she?" I asked..

"Her and the guys are investigating a murder...what else?...They're on the street....including my husband."she said.  "I have no one to eat lunch with.."she said with a fake pout..

"Where is Sharon or Hazel??" I asked..

"Hazel is with Sissy and the guys and Sharon is working a seperate FBI case..." she said..  "Wow..You used to be soo glad to see me..."she said.

"I am glad to see you Angie...I was just asking...."I said smiling at her.

She passed me a tumbler of coffee and doughnut with sprinkles...

I smiled...

"You remembered..."I said.

"Some things you never forget...I lost my virginity to you...I remember everything about you..."she said..

"You were my first too..."I said...

"I was? You seemed liked you were more experienced than I was." she said laughing sheepishly...

"Trust me..I wasn't...I'm just glad everything worked out.."I said.

"Me too!" she laughed...

There was an awkward  silence between us for a minute...She was a good looking woman...perhaps I stared at her a little too long...I sensed she was a bit uncomfortable...I turned my head and continued looking throught the files...

"Did it bother you when I started going out with and married Jimmy?" she asked me..

"No..Noooooo...Gosh...I've been married myself  how long Angie?.." I said.

"I'll tell you a secret...When I heard you were living with Sepia and then you got married to her...I cried for days...I thought we...You and I might get back together one day...and when you got married..I didn't think I'd ever meet anybody that made me feel like you did...Protected..Special...but then I met Jimmy..."she said.

"He makes you happy Ang...Protected??"I asked..looking up...

"Yes Kevin...He does..He makes me very happy and I always feel safe when I'm with him...Just like when I was with you."she said.

"I'm happy for you Angie...Really I am...and I'm happy now too..I have a wife and a baby now...a family...and soon you will probably have a little one too..I think we both wound up pretty good huh?" I said..

"We did...and you'll always be my very very good friend Kevin."said Angie..

"Same here...Ang!" I said and smiled and went back to studying the case files...

"If I may ask...Why are you down here?" she asked..

My smile went away...

"Anita Jackson....Remember her? The sister of Juanita Holland??? She paid me a visit a few months ago...She's still saying her sister in law did not kill herself...that she was murdered all those years ago.."I said.

"Oh My God...You're looking into that closed case and an old one too."said Angie..."What is Anita doing with herself now of days?" asked Angie..

"Nothing...She died two days ago...Cancer.....I have to do this Angie....I have to look into this..I owe her...I owe Anita...This case has haunted me for years..It's why I became a Private Investigator....because I never lifted a finger to help somebody who needed my help....So I do it now kind of because of that incident..Kind of to redeem myself"I said.

"Kevin that wasn't your fault..it wasn't our fault...You told me that when I was feeling the same way...That man was just a jealous insecure asshole...If he really did kill her....He-" she said.

"He what Angie?? He's cashed in her life insurance policy and he's had all these years to live as a free man.....and from what I hear,he's still slapping women around....Somebody should of put a stop to him a long time ago....If I can do it now I will.." I said..

"So Kevin is this about justice or is this about you?" she asked, those pretty eyes of hers sparkling...

"I never could lie to you Angie...it's about me...Ever since that happened, I've carried this guilt around...I know I told you not to feel guilty,that it wasn't our fault..but deep down inside,I've always felt like it was my fault..The man told me not to have any company over his house and I did it anyway...I called you over there..And that poor woman is dead....We didn't kill her...but at least we shouldn't let old Bobby Holland walk around free and clear...It's the right thing to do."I said.

Angie looked at me with those expressive eyes of hers...

She sat down next to me and rubbed my back softly...

"Here pass me some files...I'll help you..."she said.

II-
SEVERAL YEARS AGO!

"Thank you Kevin for house sitting for both of us....I have a real estate business owners convention in Atlantic City this weekend and my husband has a business convention in New York City...Shame it's on the same weekend..."said Pretty Mrs. Juanita Holland...

"Oh No problem Mrs. Holland...I was glad to do it." I said. She was young and shapely and attractive and very nice...

Her husband on the other hand was not such a nice guy.....He gripped me up in my collar..

"Now look here...If I find one thing missing that was in this house...I'm gone bust yo ass here?" he said..

"Yes sir..I'm no thief sir." I said.

"Don't give me no lip...just make sure everything is here...I have all of my valuables archived and indexed." he said.

"Bobby!!! Put him down..leave him alone.."said the very embarrassed Mrs. Holland...

He ignored her completely and said-" And don't be rootin around in our bedroom lookin at or sniffin my wife's panties.."he said with a hint of a smile..

He was a crude and nasty man...I hated him!

"BOBBBYYYY ,THAT'S ENOUGH!" she screamed....very embarrassed..I was embarrassed for her..Her husband was such a jerk...How could a nice woman like her be married to such a creep?

"Oh and another thing...I 've seen you sniffin around that Angie Belton...Her father is a friend of mine..You better keep it in your pants son...I saw you kissin her. the other day..And don't bring her over here either...You got me champ?...Or your father will be gettin a call...FROM ME!!!" he bellowed..

He finally put me down...I was furious...Mrs. Holland looked at me...

"I'm so sorry Kevin...He is such an asshole"she said and stared balefully at her husband...

"Come on..get in the car woman...If you want to make your train.." he said as they pulled off....

I was more than furious....I called Angie....Told her to come over....Partly because I was angry at that asshole Bobby Holland and partly because I was horny....Just thinking about Angie got me as hard as a tree trunk at times... We had been seeing each other for close to a year....The other guys gave me much dap and respect...

''Damn Kev, you pulled a fine chick like Angie? And she older than you too..You da man Kev! "they said...At that tender age, one or two years means a lot..

Today, she's married to Detective James "Jimmy"Barlow...a guy who is the same age as me..


Angie showed up within a half hour...She was giggling as we stared at each other in the doorway...

''What are you doing here..at Mr. Holland's house?" she asked..

"I'm house sittin for the weekend...They are both away on weekend business trips and they got me watchin the joint...Which means....I can also watch you.." I said ,staring at Angie salaciously...

Angie giggled...

"Uh Uh...OOhhhhhh no....I'm not spending the night with you...."she said..

"Who said anything about spending the night? I just want to spend a little time with you is all."I said and pulled her to me in the doorway....

I kissed her passionately...She returned my passion...

"Ummmmmmm...Kevin, we are going to get in trouble."she said..

"How we gonna do that? I got condoms..." I said innocently..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..you are so bad...That's why you called me over here?"she laughed..

"Angie,I can't get you off my mind...Ever since we did it in my house that time my dad and Mr. Gus went on that fishin trip...All I can think about is doin it with you again..."I said.

She was quiet for awhile..

"I know right? Me..too.."she said looking around...

We kissed for a long time right there in the doorway....

"Ummmm Kevin..we shouldn't be doing this..."she said ,but continued to kiss me in the doorway.....

''Let's continue doing what we shouldn't be doing." I said in between the softest kisses I had ever experienced...I was past the point of no return at this point....

She giggled..."You are soo fresh Kevin..."she said, in between more kisses.

At this point ,I was as hard as a tree trunk and quite obvious too!

"Oh My goodness Kevin....woooooo...look at you." she said..

"What?" I said.

She pointed to my erection which was more than obvious now..

"Let's get inside..."she said and we closed the door...

Inside the house...I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom....I closed the door and locked it..

We tossed off our shoes and I eased Angie up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned my passion....My shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I unzippered her dress and slipped it off....She unzippered my trousers and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...

"Oh My God...Kevin....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!.. she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither Angie!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KEVIN!!!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

 We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to four hours...Angie began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Kevin....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat...

We both lay there for a good while...Then we both took  a nice long shower together and got dressed...


 "Give me these sheets and pillow cases" said Angie..

"Huh? What?" I said...

"We just made love and sweated all over their sheets..We can't just make the bed up like nothing happened.."said Angie...

She took the sheets down to the basement and washed them, then put them in the dryer and then afterwords ironed them...I watched her the entire time.....I smiled..

"You're going to make somebody a good wife one day Ang."I said.

"Maybe you huh Kev?" she said laughing...

"I wouldn't mind.."I said smiling..

"Awwwww, you are soo sweet."she said and we began kissing again..

Angie made that bed up so well....I couldn't tell it had been slept in...Let alone that two horny teenagers had just made love in it...She even sprayed Air freshener in the bedroom...

Proving how thorough a detective she would one day be...She took my used condom and the wrapper it came in out of the trash can and passed them to me.....I flushed the condom down the toilet and put the wrapper in my pocket....There was no sign we had made love in that house.....

Not to the normal person.....Bobby Holland was not normal!!!...He was amazed at how clean his bed spreads were and his pillow cases...He measured everything...He even knew how much laundry detergent he had had before they left...He smelled everything!!!The guy was anal...He must have come home and ascertained that the Mrs. was with another man and had covered up...Nothing could have been further from the truth...She wasn't even back from her trip yet...That didn 't matter to him!

III-

TODAY!

"You find anything?" I asked Angie as we sifted through the files and notes from the original case...

"Yes...He had two two hundred thousand dollar life insurance policies on  his wife and he was deep in debt and he paid his debts off,sold his house two months after his wife's death..."said Angie...

"Look here at this crime scene photo...Tell me what doesn't look right Ang?" I said.

It took her three minutes to say-

"If she killed herself...How is it that all five of her fingers are on the gun grip and not one on the trigger?" she asked.

"Bingo!!! No powder burns were found on either of her hands either."I said.

"This is certainly enough to arouse suspicion...I don't understand how the case detective didn't see this."asked Angie..

"Because it was two black people Angie......It was our old neighborhood...He didn't care and nobody else cared..He was near the end of his career and he just wanted to close the case...So he wrote it up as a "Probable suicide, but suspicious..." and moved on...." I said.

"I hate sloppy police work...That's why I'm in Internal Affairs..to stop this kind of thing.."said Angie..

"You have good friends Angie..Duke Baylor,Tyriq Pile, Carlotta Wallace, Sirena Pile,Hop...Your Husband...Sissy and Hazel, Sharon..They would have never of white washed a case like this... They're good cops and you're a good cop..."I said.

Angie smiled and looked at me..

"Kevin..You're a good person...This is officially a closed case...but if you can find adequate evidence to re-open it...I'll back you and help you in any way I can...I promise you..I'll get Sissy and the guys on board...You know how Sissy feels about you...She'll help you."said Angie.

I smiled...

"Thanks Angie...you're a good friend..."I said.

"We have history.....Go home to your wife..Your very lucky wife... I'm going home to my husband,when he gets back." she said.

"He's a lucky man too."I said..

"I know."she said and we both laughed...

I kissed Angie on her cheek and left for the day...

IV-

Sepia was standing in the doorway when I arrived home...

"You look beat lover..You hungry?" she asked..

"Yes...as a matter of fact...I am horny..."I said.

Sepia slapped my arm softly...

"Silly,I asked you if you were hungry...not horny..." she said laughing...

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly.....then passionately...

"Ouuuuuuu..oh my goodness..you are....ohhhh my goodness..What got into you?" she asked..


"I just realized how lucky I am..." I said as I held her in my arms...

"Where is the baby?" I asked..

"I just put her down for the night..." she said...

I closed the door and led Sepia up the stairs and went in the baby's room... Kimmie was fast asleep...I leaned down and kissed her cheek...For a minute her little eyes opened up and she smiled at me..then she drifted off to sleep..

"How is Bonita?" I asked as we walked back to our bedroom..

"Miserable..She's six months gone and she doesn't like being so big...I know how she feels..I've been there."said Sepia...

I pulled her to me and began kissing her...I unzippered her skirt and she stepped out of it...She unzippered my trousers...and I did the same...

I unhooked her bra.....

We stood in the middle of the floor kissing slowly,passionately ,......She kissed me again...

...She fondled me gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...

"Ummmm ouuuuuu lover you feel so goood ,ohhhhhh myyy" moaned Sepia...

Sepia straddled me on the bed... , we continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

Moving in and out slowly....Sepia moved up and down slowly....We both moaned and cooed....
The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other and continued kissing ....She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

 Sepia kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."she moaned.

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss baby." I said...

We kept on at it for another five and a half hours...Moaning and screaming so loud ,the windows rattled.....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin...ouuuuuuuu lawddd that was soooo nice." said Sepia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu it was." I said holding Sepia in my arms...

''What brought that on?" she asked.

"I was just missing you..."I said.....

Sepia nestled her head into my chest and softly drifted off to sleep...but I lay awake,filled with guilt about the Holland case and thinking about Angie ..Hoping she and Jimmy were making good ,sweet love like Sepia and I were....They probably were...


(TO BE CONTINUED)




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MAD PANTIES TO THE RAFTERS! OMG THIS WAS HOT!

Turned Up said...

THis got me a little warm!

Angie B. said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading this installment!

Brenda said...

Wellllllllllll! My My Myyyyy!

Toni said...

So Angie and Kevin did the nasty and cleaned up...Jealous asshole husband comes home thinks it was his wife and kills her..So this is why he has felt so guilty all these years and helps people...He feels responsible for this.

George S. said...

This really wasn't Kevin and Angie's fault per se...But the man did ask him not to bring Angie over there...And Kevin did and it led to the sequence of events that caused this poor woman to lose her life!

Lisa said...

Still Not Kevin or Angie's Fault...This man was a ticking time bomb...His wife's days were numbered...It was just a matter of time.

Vanessa said...

I agree with Lisa...This man was a ticking time bomb...His wife's days were numbered...It was just a matter of time...Not Kevin or Angie's fault..

Halo said...

A nice sweet look at Kevin's past.

Rita said...

That was some pretty adult love making for two teenagers...I'm just saying!

Cheryl said...

Yeah,most teenage boys can't hold out that long...Kevin must have been very mature...Lucky Angie...Even Luckier Sepia, now that he's grown and knows a few things!
LOL!

Sunflower said...

I loved this look back into Kevin and Angie's past..Am loving this storyline so far!