Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Trappings of Wealth

I couldn't believe she was actually up in my room...Della Killebrew, the attractive young attorney who had acted as my second in a recent out of court settlement I had handled for Delorean Motors Inc.  The new automobile manufacturer that I, Elwood Barnes was now Chief Counsel for....

Yes that's me, Olivia Bennett-Alexander's ex-husband...I was down on my luck until a year ago when I snagged this gig...A gig that has landed me this hot new condo

and a flashy and expensive sports car..

I was living quite well...Had been for a long time now..And now I had Della up in my loft...I hadn't even had to get her drunk or tell her a lie...

''Wow , you've got a great place.."she said looking around...

"Glad you like it...I've been wanting to get you up here for a long time."I said.

She eyed me strangely and replied...

"I'll just bet you have.."

She curled her lip and took her dress off and kicked her heels to the side...

My eyes damn near popped out of my head...

"LAWD!" I found myself saying...

She giggled...

"Come on now...You didn't bring me up here for friendly conversation and drinks..You know that and I know that.." she said.

I laughed...I liked a woman that didn't play games and that got right to the point...

I stood up....Maybe too fast...she could see the huge bulge in my pants...Which was a little embarrassing..but she was walking around in her white lace panties and matching bra , showing those shapely legs of hers and I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately...

"Mmmmmmm, you're fresh Mister Barnes..." she laughed and began kissing me passionately....

She  had been waiting to release her passion for a long time I suppose...she kissed me like I have never been kissed before...I lifted her up and palmed her buttocks, feeling her silky panties and rubbing her legs...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTAH BARNES....Ohhhhhhh please...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...take me...take meeee...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jesus take me..." she moaned...I took her into the bedroom...she unzippered my pants and just marveled at my largeness.....

"My..Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy...."she said with a big smile....I slowly took my shoes and socks off and my trousers...

She slipped her panties off and tossed them in the corner by the door and ran into my arms....

Della straddled me as I sat on the edge of my bed and lowered herself on top of me...She was incredibly wet...I liked that...

I grabbed her hips and began grinding into her with all I had...She began moving up and down and moaning...which made me even more excited....

"Ummm...." she moaned...

I entered her slowly , but deliberately...It wasn't long before I was laying flat on my back and Della Killibrew was on top ,riding me for all I was worth...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTER BARNES OUUUUU...I need you..I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed you..ohhhh my godddddddddddd....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screamed...She was a loud lover!

She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness....Della was a wild lover...she kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...

About three hours went by...I was losing my mind..I never imagined this woman...this no nonsense , prissy little attorney who reminded me more than a little bit of my ex-wife Olivia Bennett was such a wild and agressive lover...

Finally ,I was sitting upright and Della Killibrew was going up and down....moaning with delight as I continued to ram into her as hard and deliberate as I could...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ,DON'T STOP...Pleasseeeeeeeeee don't stop, give it to me, give it to me ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she screamed....

I was so excited then that I shot off like a gusher !!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH..." I shouted with joy....

"Ohhh Mister Barnes." said Della as we just held each other and kissed .......

I followed her into my shower ....She led me by my penis, which began to get hard in no time, just by her touch and as hot steamy water rained down on both of us...I lifted her up and began to kiss her passionately again....I entered her once more and she held on for dear life....

"Ouuuuuu, you're a naughty boyyyy."she laughed.."Ouuuuuuuuuu, Mister BARNES...ohhhhhhhh"she cooed...

We made love in that shower until the water got cold...We didn't care...Nor did we notice...Finally, Della came and when she did...it was furiously....She reminded me of my ex-wife Olivia....in that she came so hard she was embarrassed by it.....I still continued to pump her hard until finally I exploded.....I was thinking about Olivia a lot lately...I hadn't seen her in nearly two years....She had remarried and was doing exceptionally well...Had her own law firm now and had took on some pretty big cases.....Occassionally, she made the national news...She had overnight become a celebrity of sorts...I had never imagined that when I first met her....She was a recent law school graduate, had just passed the bar and was working in the Public Defenders office...I was already working in the corporate world...She was cute, petite ,had great legs...a sexy little way about her that made me erect ,just hearing her voice....After making love to her a few times...I was hooked and I did something crazy...Asked her to marry me...At the time I was still seeing a few other women...but something told me that Olivia was a keeper...Turned out she was...but I couldn't keep it in my pants....I kept getting caught with other women...and after two miscarriages...I started losing interest....I even married a white woman after our divorce...That marriage ended too..Same reason..Just couldn't leave other women alone...

Thinking about Olivia just now had gotten me so excited that I momentarily forgot that I was actually making love to Della Killibrew in my shower....I got so excited...I exploded again....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh MISTER BARNES OUUUUU.....ohhhh my goodness...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  godddddddddddd....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.."she screamed...

We held each other tightly and staggered out of that shower and got under the covers , wet and naked....We slept for maybe an hour...I awoke and entered Della again....

''Oh my goodness Mr. Barnes...you're a horny old bastard.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she moaned as I made slow sweet love to Della Killibrew in the missionary position for close to two hours this time....This time,she  came slowly and powerfully....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......." she moaned as I came myself......

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled out.

Della was still shaking a little bit and sweating...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ..weeeeeee." she moaned and waved her hands like a church sister testifying.

"Wow! What got into you?   You really put it on me....I must really get you excited.."she said.

Don't flatter yourself baby!  It wasn't you....It was thinking about Olivia....I looked at the clock....

Oh My God...She was due here in two hours.....I had ran into her at a  small Cantina in town...One of the rare times she was alone...Her bothersome Niece,Beverly was in court ...and her husband, Donnie Ray was assisting her..We talked...She finally agreed after much hagling to come and see my new place...But not before she called her damn niece and asked her to pick her up.....

I had hoped maybe to try and get Livy in the bed...For old times sakes ...That wasn't going to happen...But still,I wanted to see her...

Della and I both laughed out loud as we lie across the bed.... A half hour went by...Della looked as if she was about to go to sleep....

I nudged her gently...

"No sleeping baby....You can't go to sleep.."I said..

''Ohhh my goodness Mr. Barnes..you want some more?" she asked...

I laughed...

"No...no....but you have to go now doll..."I said..

"I have to go?" she asked incredulous...

"Yeah....this was just a lightweight visit....I never said that you were staying for the day....I have a..er uhhhh client coming over in a few..."I said.

"You mean another girl don't you? You asshole! You horny asshole..." she said and grabbed her bra and her sundress and quickly put them on and her sandles as well...She grabbed her pocketbook and stormed out of my place and slammed the door..

"ASS...HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed as she headed for the elevator..

I shrugged my shoulders....

II-

My ex-wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander was a beautiful and sexy woman...I had been a fool to give her up...A pure fool....When I saw her standing in my doorway...I immediately got another erection...I hoped she didn't notice that...For the first time in a long time...I was embarrassed about getting an erection...I usually wanted a woman to know she had turned me on.

This was a lost cause...No way she'd touch me now after all this time and the way I had treated her..I was amazed she had even come here at my request...

"Livy...You look great !  Thank you for coming.."I said as she walked in...I went to hug her..but she extended her arms outward and pushed away from me...

"There is no need for that..Elwood...What did you want?" she asked..

I think she had noticed the bulge in my trousers...

"I just wanted to see you...See how you were doing ,that's all."I said and smiled.

"I think you know how I'm doing." said Olivia...

"Yeah...I do....You're a real big shot now...Who would have thought that?? I've seen you on Television...You beat Betty Mercy...You defended creepy Richard Graves in California...You got that death row prisoner freed in Texas...You repped  William Crawley Jr...The Puddin Man and that business in D.C...Incredible..You're a celebrity now...A far cry from your days as a Public Defender.....I'm proud of you Livy...You always were a smart woman...Too smart and too good for me..."I admitted..


Olivia looked around...


"Nice Digs...You aren't doing so bad yourself.." she said, finally smiling.

"I do alright...I'm Chief Counsel for Delorean Motor Company...They have branches here,Jersey and New York City....Company hasn't been around but about oh 9 -10 years...I'm the Chief Counsel for their Philadelphia office..A former colleague of mine brokered a merger between them and Yakota Inc. of Japan...It helped them to expand...When he heard about this opening..He called me and here I am." I said.

"Nice."said Olivia..."That your car downstairs?" she asked.

"You better know it..."I laughed...

She knew how much I loved cars...Even when we were married...Just like women...I had to have the latest model.

''Wanna take a spin in it?" I asked.

She looked at me like I was crazy, but didn't say anything...

I guess the answer was no.

 There was an awkward silence between us for a few minutes...

"I uh saw your husband...Donnie Ray the other night in Josies...He's quite a musician..I was impressed and uh he's on a CD I recently purchased..Damned good...And I imagine he's quite an investigator too..him being an ex-Homicide detective and all....The architect of your great sucess...Not to take away from you...You're a great litigator...You always were better than that Public Defender's office deserved. He...He's the smartest man in the world....You know..At first I didn't like him..I thought he was just using you...but I respect him now...He latched on to you and he didn't let go...Smart man...He's got a great wife and a great life...Like I might have had.."I said.

I should have said things like this to her when we were married...I might still be with her.. I thought.

"Your life doesn't seem so bad now..." said Olivia...She peered over at the pair of lace panties lying on the floor..

Della had left them..Damn it! Why did women always leave their panties behind?  This was also the reason I got caught so much...

"Hmmmm,I see some things never change." she said giving me a side eye...


"Oh uh..them?  "I said.


"You don't have to explain anything to me Elwood..I'm not married to you anymore."said Olivia..

I hung my head...

"You happy Liv?" I asked..trying to change the subject.

For the first time she smiled..

"I am...I'm very happy...I have someone who loves me and who supports me and who makes me feel like I'm the best thing since toasted bread."she said.

That one sentence reminded me of how I had failed this beautiful woman....I never made her feel loved or desirable, even though I did desire her very much...but I never championed her dreams or endeavors...I could have supported her more...I could have been nicer....It was way too late for that now...Now another man was doing that..

"Well I'm glad to see you're doing alright Elwood...I guess I'll be going now...My niece is downstairs waiting.."she said..

There was no love lost there...Her damn niece...Beverly...I hated her...The feeling was mutual...That much hadn't changed...but she did have a sexy body...In a different world and maybe with a different personality..I could see myself screwing the panties off of her...But not in this life, Not her!! I thought.

"Liv...Could I kiss you one last time..For....uh old times sake?" I asked..She looked so damn good standing there...

"No! Are you kidding Elwood?"She asked..

"Yeah,I suppose I am..."I said..

"Glad you're doing okay...Bye Elwood." said Olivia.

''Goodbye Livy... " I said.

I watched her walk down the hallway...God that woman had a sexy walk and the prettiest shapeliest legs...What was I thinking letting her go?   I stared at the panties lying on the floor in the corner..

And there was why I lost Olivia..I couldn't treat any woman really good...I just couldn't..I was callous with all of them....That's why I was alone...I mused.




III-

Olivia got in the car downstairs on the street...Her niece ,Beverly looked at her..

"You okay Auntay?" she asked.


Olivia hugged her niece...

"I'm fine baby..."she said.


Beverly looked at my ride..


"Hmmm, nice ride..That Elwoods?" she asked.


"Yeah...You know he wanted me to know that right?  He's working as Chief Counsel for Delorean Motor Company...They put him up in this condo and if I know right..That's a company car..." said Olivia..


''So what did bum ass want? He want you to divorce D.R. and come back to him?" asked Beverly..


"No..Actually in his own way ,I guess he was apologizing to me for how he treated me when we were married..He said that Donnie Ray was a good man and a smart man and that he had a new found respect for him and he said that he should have treated me better and never let me go...I was surprised at how introspective he was.. Then I saw a pair of panties on the floor in the corner.."said Olivia shaking her head and smiling..


"Some things never change huh Auntay?" asked Beverly...

"That's what I said..He looked like he was going to offer me an explanation and I told him to save it...That we weren't married anymore and he didn't owe me anything."said Olivia..

"Good for you Auntay."said Beverly..

"He had the nerve to ask me for a kiss , for old times sake...I said-No! Are you kidding Elwood?" said Olivia..

"So do you have closure Auntay?" asked Beverly...

"Baby,I had closure with him the day our divorce papers were signed and official...Come on...let's go home..and not talk about Elwood anymore." said Olivia..

"Good Idea Auntay." said Beverly as she started the car and pulled off...

I watched as they drove off into the Philadelphia night....Olivia Bennett-Alexander...the woman I let get away...and all the trappings of wealth I had couldn't fill the enormous hole I had in my heart!






17 comments:

Sunflower said...

And there was why I lost Olivia..I couldn't treat any woman really good...I just couldn't..I was callous with all of them....That's why I was alone...I mused.

WOW! This was excellent writing....I almost felt sorry for Elwood...A great look at a charactor...

Toni said...

"Baby,I had closure with him the day our divorce papers were signed and official...Come on...let's go home..and not talk about Elwood anymore." said Olivia..

So glad Olivia didn't give in to him...I half way thought they were going to wind up in bed...Glad they didn't...He's still an asshole...Great story!

Angie B. said...

I thought they were going to sleep together too! Glad they didn't...Olivia wouldn;t even let him hug her...She was real cool...Like I would have been seeing my ex...Short visit....

Now he sees what he lost.

Halo said...

Elwood has everything...A pricey condo...Flashy sports car and a prestigious job...but no happiness.

Lisa said...

Wow! Can't believe I'm up reading your blog this early in the morning...This was good...So glad you write on Saturday's again.

Vanessa said...

Excellent writing...I loved this story...It was sooo real.

Anonymous said...

I just threw my panties!

Brenda said...

Damn it! Why did women always leave their panties behind? This was also the reason I got caught so much...

I laughed out loud when I read that....Olivia was really married to a real sweetheart....So glad she had the sense to divorce him.

Great story Keith!

Rita said...

He , Elwood is a horrible human being...The callous way he treated that woman...knowing he was having Liv come up later is exactly why Olivia was right to not let him hug her and certainly not kiss him...She made it a short visit and didn't sit down...Frankly...I would have never went up there in the first place..We are divorced...What do we have to talk about? Why do I need to visit you? Why do I care??

Swaggie said...

Sounds kind of personal there Rita..You do know that this was just a story...Something made up right?

Cheryl said...

LMAO at some of the comments!

James Perkins said...

Damn it! Why did women always leave their panties behind? This was also the reason I got caught so much...

Had to laugh when I read that....Poor Elwood...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I think some women do that on purpose....In this case..He kind of gave the girl the bums rush out of there and she may have forgotten them!

Rita said...

You don't forget a thing like that....I doubt that she forgot them!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Well then you proved my first point then!

Cheryl said...

Hillarious! These comments are hillarious!

Yvonne Anderson said...

I had hoped maybe to try and get Livy in the bed...For old times sakes ...That wasn't going to happen...But still,I wanted to see her...


I had a feeling that that was what that nasty dog wanted...Glad she was smart and made it a short visit.