Thursday, May 11, 2017

A Mole Amongst Us


We took off in Fashion...Me and Monica, Kylie and the Lieutenant and 10 police para-troopers...armed to the teeth....

We had our first lead on our possible killer and we didn't plan to waste anymore time... We were desperate to wrap this case up quick..

We all arrived in Flying Cars....Which we landed a block away....

"I need Five of you guys...We are taking the front.....Partner..You got the warrant?" asked Monica.

"Got it right here..."I said..

"Let's go..." she said..

"The rest of you...Follow Detective White around the back." said Lieutenant Cotton...

''Let's go guys!"said Kylie.

We converged on the building...which was eerily quiet... Surprisingly...The front door and the back door was open...

We entered from the back and the front...

"CLEAR!" yelled one group!


"CLEAR!" yelled the second group...

The place was bone dry and smelled like bleach...

"Wow! Empty, clean as a bone...Not a thing here...Unbelievable." I said.

''Almost as if he knew we were coming!" said Monica..

"Makes you wonder huh?" said Kylie..

"I don't...Ventura has a lot of money, a lot of influence...That kind of influence buys you information...We've got a mole in our shop or in the Judge's shop...but somewhere..Who knows if we'll ever flush that mole out."said Lt. Cotton.

''Well at any rate...There is nothing to be found here and from the smell of bleach...Whoever was here didn't leave any prints or DNA....Let's pack it up guys." said Monica.

"Yeah come on." I said.
What we didn't know was that our murder suspect, Dyke Blazer was just a building away, watching the entire thing...

"I want a bolo out on Dyke Blazer and I want plain clothes guys at the airport, The Spaceport, The Aquaport, The Bus Station and The Train Station for him....I'm calling the Staties and alerting them...I want his photo everywhere imaginable...I don't want him to be able to get out of town if he hasn't left already!"said Lt. Cotton...

''What about his boss? Chris Ventura?" asked Monica.

"What about him? Do you have one scrap of evidence that he's involved in this at all Mo-Mo?" asked Lt. Cotton..

She looked at her boss, her friend and mentor and now brother in law in the strangest way...

"No...I do not ."she said.

"Well for now...We have to leave him alone.." said Lt. Cotton...

"Sir, this guy is a hired killer...Ventura is the one who makes the dirt happen..."I said.

"Leave him be Nate." said Lt. Cotton softly and walked away...

I shrugged my shoulders...

"Let it go Nate...Let's concentrate on catching Mr. Blazer.." said Monica....She whispered to me...
"Something is wrong here, with him....He's hiding something..." she said , staring at Lt. Cotton.

I stared at her in disbelief!  But I said nothing...I knew she'd tell me...

"I'll bet you he's somewhere hiding in plain sight..." said Kylie...Who hadn't heard our whispering.

She had no idea how right she was...



II-
TWO WEEKS BEFORE-

Lieutenant  Frankie Cotton Jr. was as happy as a lark...He had packed and he was getting ready to clock out... His two best detectives...namely me and Mo-Mo..

had just closed a major case and had one hundred percent clearence as did his other detective, Kylie White..
He was happy, he was whistling...He was going to marry his sweatheart in a few days.....

An attractive White woman in a form fitting White Mini Skirt walked into his office and closed the door and locked it..

He stared at her...

''Uh Excuse me....Who are you? Do we have an appointment?" he asked..

''Who I am is not important....Frankie..." she said...

''Excuse me...Do I know you?" he asked.

''You know me quite well..."she laughed and pulled out some glossies....

In the photos...He was naked.....but appeared to be unconscious...She was also in the photos...Nude in some of them, In panties and bra in the others...One photo had her with his penis in her mouth!!!

"I don't know you...How did you doctor these photos?  Who is this in these photos?" he asked.

"It's you Lieutenant and me...and you're right...You are asleep...You don't remember, one day a few weeks ago...You had a stinging pain in your neck....No you don't remember...You fell into a deep sleep...One of my employers operatives injected you as you left the Mayor's office...You were spirited to a hotel room where I awaited you..and stripped you of your clothing and your underwear...I must say...I was quite impressed...I kinda wished you were awake so I could have rode that big thing for real." she laughed..

"So you took these photos...of me and you in a hotel room...Me, Unconscious??" he said..

She giggled..

"Pretty impressive huh?" she said..."And then we dressed you and brought you back to your car in front of the Mayor's office...You woke up hours later with a stinging pain in the back of your neck and thought you had fallen asleep in your car." she said.

"I remember...So what do you plan to do with these photos?" Asked Lt. Cotton...

"Your wife to be might not be so pleased if she saw them...In fact it might cost you your marriage...But I'm not going to do that...Go on and get married....But as long as I have them, you owe us a favor.." she laughed..

"What do you want ,Money?  You blackmailed the wrong person...You could get more by blackmailing the Mayor or somebody in City Council."said Lt. Cotton...

"Money? Don't make me laugh...."Money?...My employer has more money than you,the Mayor and all of City Council put together...No, what we want is information....An event is going to happen in a few weeks..and we want to be appraised of every step of the investigation, just to stay one step ahead and to uh protect our interests.." she said.

''An Event?? What do you mean EVENT? ?A Murder???..I can't do that!" said Lt. Cotton..

"YOU CAN AND YOU WILL....You'll bend over the way we tell you to or else your wifey, your Sugar baby as you call her during your afternoon trysts in her office will get these photos and if the photos don't sway her to leave you...We have somebody working in the M.E.'s office who is close to her...All they need is a text and they'll put a bullet  in her brain....So you play ball with us or you'll lose your Sugar Baby....Oh and one more thing..This entire office is wiretapped..Anyone tries to remove the wire taps...Your wife dies immediately...You try to go around us and arrest anyone involved in the event I'm telling you of...Your wife dies immediately...Oh and we cloned your smartphone too. You understand where this is going? We own you Frankie.."she said.

"You Bitch!" said Lt. Cotton..

"Bitch?? I'm just a working girl with a dream......You're my bitch Frankie....See ya...Congrats on your upcoming Nuptials...We'll be in touch!" said the woman.,.




Lieutenant Cotton and Monique got married and they went on their honeymoon..He tried to enjoy himself in Paris and not think about it...but in the back of his mind, he knew he was in deep trouble, trouble he didn't know how to get out of ....

Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to get next to him...He had no idea then why at first.....But now he did..This murder.....

Back two days from his honeymoon and Monica and I-

had brought him this horrific murder of the estranged wife of Christopher Ventura...Venture Capitalist and Real Estate Tycoon...

It wasn't hard to figure out that a man with his money had reached out to an experienced hitman and other operatives to set this whole thing up....Which explained why his first wife's murder a few years ago went unsolved...This man left nothing to chance..

III-

A little after six  pm... Monica and I arrived at Ziggy's bar on the waterfront..

"Hey Zig."I said as we entered the bar...

"Hi Ziggy."said Monica..

"Hey guys...He's upstairs...in the back room...." said Ziggy...

We walked up the stairs ad the down the hall to he back room...

Lt. Cotton sat in the back in a T-shirt and some jeans and loafers and a jeff cap...

"What's Up Lou? Why the clandestine meeting?" I asked...

He had written a sketchy message and passed to a uniform officer he trusted, who slipped to Monica..telling us to meet him at Zigs and to make sure we weren't followed..

''We're here Lieutenant...I suspected that you had something on your mind.." said Monica.

"I bet you did!" he said ,looking at Monica..

"Monica, I know you're a telepathic mutant.....Monique told me during our honeymoon....Which explains so many things..She told me about your entire family....Which is why this is good...For your information...I am the one who tipped your suspect, Dyke Blazer off....He knew you guys were coming...I had to do it..I'm being blackmailed..I am the Mole! " he said, holding his head down..

''What?" I said ,incredulous..Lieutenent Cotton was the most incoruptable cop I knew...It was killing me thinking he was dirty...

"Several weeks ago, I came from a conference with the mayor...Somebody stuck me in the neck with a syringe...That's all I remember...When I woke up...I was in my car asleep...I thought I had dozed off in my car..Apparently ,I was spirited away to a hotel and stripped naked and photographed with a shapely young white woman...in all sorts of poses...and returned.."he said.

''What?" he said.

" A woman..the same woman in the photos appeared a few weeks ago with the photos...It was two days before Monique and I got married...Remember...You guys were closing that murder case with Marsha Tightbottom....This woman came to my office and showed me the photos..She said some kind of event was going to occur in a few weeks and when it did, she wanted to be appraised of every aspect of it or else..Monique would get those photos.. The story I told you is fantastic enough ,I mean who would believe me...??I wouldn't believe this story."said Lieutenant Cotton..

"But I believe you " said Monica, who had scanned his mind and knew he was telling the truth...

''When you guys caught the Ventura murder ,I then realized who has been pulling the strings...It has to be Chris Ventura..He's got money and resources...He takes nothing to chance...I went over his first wife's murder case with a fine tooth comb...I'm betting he pulled the same stunt on the case detective and or his supervisor at the time...The case just went cold, but it looked like they just gave up on it..They had good leads...but they didn't act on them...I don't know this woman's name...Just that she's blonde...She's probably on the street cam...I can give you the dates she was at the office, but you can't talk in the office...She's got it wire tapped...Anything you say, she or somebody can hear...and she said if we sweep the place or move the wire tap ,she has someone close to Monique who will kill her."he said..

''Wow ,they got you up a barrell Lou." I said.

"That's the real reason I didn't go to your crime scene...I didn't want to know what conclusions you guys came to...I didn't want to tell her anything if I didn't have to...So I packed all of my stuff and moved in and cleaned the place...I know where Dyke Blazer is...I want you to get him...ad take these guys down...I'm not going to dance to her tune..."said Lt. Cotton.

"You tell my sister?" asked Monica..

"They're watching me.....I'm praying they aren't watching  you two..." he said.

"I have an idea.." I said.

Monica smiled..

"Your boyfriend, Ed Lawlor wiretaps our office on a regular basis..and what do we do? We tell him things we want him to hear....We then carry on our investigation from the street car...We are going to catch little missy and our killer within twenty four hours." I said..

"Ouu ,I just love him.."gushed Monica..

"You always have Mo-Mo...You never fooled me.."Laughed Lt. Cotton..

''Don't Worry...We got your back Lieutenant...  Do you have a phone number for her..?" I asked.

"No...She calls me , from several different numbers...but I contact her through this one...It's to an untraceable line..It's a masked number.." he said.

''We are going to put a trace on your phone...She's going to be the first fish we net...We have a feeling she's going to be calling you soon.."said Monica..

"It's time to turn the tables on these guys and get some justice for Barbara's family ." I said..

(CONCLUSION NEXT!)





6 comments:

Toni said...

WOW! This is indeed wild....This guy doesn't leave anything to chance!

Angie B. said...

I knew Frankie wasn't a traitor, a mole...but what can they do?

Lisa said...

This little itch gotta be dealt with! Got fine ass Frankie in a jam!

Sunflower said...

I agree!

Halo said...

Ouuuuu this girl is making me mad!

Vanessa said...

Damn it Keith, Why you makin us wait until tomorrow?