Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Lunch Money

Early the next morning, I awoke to Monica's soft kisses....We hadn't had sex last night either...We had fallen asleep while watching television...Television began watching us and we drifted off on our sofa...We eventually wound up asleep in our  bed.....

Monica's kisses were butter soft....

"Ummmmmm what is this for?" I asked..


"I ,Mrs. Monica Talbert-Nellis would like a quickie before work today...." she said, smiling...

She felt my penis, which was as hard as a baseball bat and smiled...

"And I see that you don't mind obliging me....My goodness Nate....Woooooo!" she said..

I laughed...

"No doubt..."

Thus the kisses continued and got slower and softer....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuu husband...It's too early for you to be this hard..." said Monica..

"It's too early for you to be this sexy.." I said...

"Know something husband?  You're fresh!" she laughed...in between passionate kisses...

In no time at all...I had rolled over, slipped Monica's panties down and was soon kissing her neck, her cheeks, her soft lips and staring into her doe like eyes...

I mounted her and began to move slow, gently...She gasped at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate! Oh My god..."

And soon we were on the bed, making sweet love......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Oh my god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she softly moaned.....

"Oh Mo-Mo, you feel so damn good!" I moaned...

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Glad you appreciate it...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned as the bed rocked softly....

A floor below us...

Monica's sister Monique and her new husband, our Lieutenant Cotton may not have made love the night before....but they too were certainly making up for it this morning...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Frankie....Oh My god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" cooed Monique as their bed squeaked loudly and the headboard slammed against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhh Sugar baby, you are driving me crazy!" The Lieutenant moaned...

If we hadn't been upstairs making love ourselves...We would have heard it!
Anybody walking by our Duplex that morning got an earful!

II-
Some Hours Later, Monica and I met with her sister, Dr. Monique Talbert at the Medical Examiner's Office..

It was funny, both Monica and Monique were blushing like crazy, practically glowing and it was painfully obvious that they both had had early morning sex and was satisfied beyond measure..

"Good Morning Sis...What ya got?" said Monica..Smiling from ear to ear and giggling...She had been smiling at me all morning...and shaking her head...

I watched and imagined what these two must have been like as little girls and later as teenagers...They couldn't hide any secrets from each other...

"Hi Sis....Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Nate!" said Monique so seductively....She looked at Monica...

''You had some good 'Freaky Sneaky this morning didn't you?" whispered Monique..

"OH MY GOD SIS!!!.....It was sooo good...I want some more...It's all I can think about...but I know I've got to focus on this murder....
"Hey Monique" I said, smiling shyly....

Monique looked at me and smiled seductively, but said nothing...

"Hi Brother in Law..." she said and laughed...

Switching to professional mode, Monique led us to the table...
Where our victim lie, a blonde, attractive young woman of 28 or 29 ,with her third finger missing from her left hand...Other than that...no signs of any other body trauma...

"Your victim, identified through fingerprints and dental records is Barbara Ventura....She is 29, would have been 30 in two months...She was at the time of her death married to, but seperated from Real Estate Developer, Chris Ventura"said Monique..

''Why does every other case we get involve Heavy Hitters?" I asked aloud to no one in particular as I viewed the body...
"We got a cause of death sis?" asked Monica , who was looking at the body and still couldn't find any trauma other than the finger being missing..

She kept peeking at me and smiling shyly.....

"We sure do....Look on the back of the neck..Three needle injections....The chemicals we found in the body were the three chemicals they use in lethal injections...She fell asleep, her heart stopped beating soon after and her muscles relaxed...quite painless...but still a horrible way to go..." said Monique..

"Has the Husband been located? Any other next of Kin?" I asked..

"He's out of town....He's been in New Zealand for the past few weeks...It's not him.." said Monique..

"Unless he contracted it...and the finger was to be proof that the job was done.." said Monica....

I smiled..

"Baby, you read too many spy novels..." I laughed...

Monique's phone rang...

"Hello!   Yes... Bring them in..." she said..

She covered the body....

One of her assistants brought in a younger woman, very attractive, blonde, almost a carbon copy of our victim and an older woman, who looked like she might be their mother...I was right on both accounts...

"Mam...I am Dr. Monique Cotton....Chief Medical Examiner, City of Philadelphia...I am so..soooo sorry for your loss..." she said.

 I imagined she had to give that speech many times a day...

"I'm Megan....Barbara was my older sister...."said the younger woman...

"I'm Mrs. Tate...I'm their mother...This was my first born." she said, sobbing...

 "I'm Detective Monica Nellis....and this is my husband and partner, Detective Nate Nellis..
said Monica...

"We are investigating your daughter's murder." I said.

"Murder? She was murdered??" asked the Mother, who hadn't seen the missing ring finger..

"I'm afraid so."said Monique...


"Can we see the body?" said the sister...

Monique showed her the body.....They gasped when they saw the finger missing...

Monique showed them the needle marks on the neck...

"Whoever did this used the same cocktail used for executions...Uh Lethal injections...Her death was painless if that is any consolation...I believe the finger was removed after death..."said Monique..

"It was him, that damn Chris...HE DID THIS!!! SCUM BAG!!!" said the mother..

"Mam, he's in New Zealand...at some conference...He's been there for the past two weeks..."said Monica.

"He wouldn't get his hands dirty...He has a lot of money and influence...He paid someone to do this...Just like his last wife...I told Barbara not to marry him!" said her mother..

"You said ...His last wife?" I asked.

His sister looked at me..

"He was married before..Twenty years ago to another woman...She wanted to leave him, they were seperated and she got herself a lawyer.. On the eve of the trial, his wife vanished... Six weeks later, She was found in her apartment, where she had moved after the seperation...Dead, just like this...From an injection and her ring finger was missing too!" said the Sister...

"WHATTTTTTTTT??" I asked.

"I looked it up...I showed Barbara the news clippings from twenty years before..in 2021...I tried to warn her to get out of that marriage." said the sister...

"He wasn't a suspect?" asked Monica.

"He was...but he had the best alibi in the world...He was in court when she vanished and he was with the police when she was found...Nothing and nobody was ever linked to him and the whole matter was just dropped.He had her insured for three million dollars...Nothing to him....Lunch money to him!" said the Mother.

"How long were they married?" I asked.

"For six years...Six long years of domestic violence disputes ,of her running away and him or his people coming to get her...It was terrible...Finally, she got herself a good lawyer and was prepared to take him to court for divorce and a considerable amount of money." said the mother..

"Definitely more than lunch money.." said Monica..

"Oh wayyy more than lunch money...and now she's dead.." said the sister..

The Mother looked at Monica and then at Monique..


"You two are identical twins, aren't you?" she asked..

"We are!" said Monique.

"Wow, said the sister..."

"We are....She's older by three minutes.."said Monica..

"You love your sister dearly don't you?" she asked..

"Oh yes...More than life itself." said Monica..

A slight tear came to Monique's eye....

"I love you too Mo-Mo !" she said...

I put my arm around Monique and hugged her...

The sister said-

"That's how I feel about my sister...If it was your sister, you'd move Heaven and Earth to get justice wouldn't you?  Please...Don't let him or whoever get away with this...Don't let this happen to someone else.."she pleaded...

"We won't mam!  I promise you!" said Monica..

The mother looked at me...

"That's your wife?" she asked.

"Yes mam!" I said.

"I trust your wife." she said.

"So do I." I said somberly...

III-

On the way back to the squad room...Monica looked at me and smiled..

''Wow, such a heartbreaker of a case...I was on a high and now I've come down somewhat.." she said..

"I know I'm up, but if you want to be the primary on this case, it's fine with me.."I said..

"I do....You are such a good partner..." she said and kissed me softly as I brought the Flying car to a stop on the roof..

We kissed for a good FIFTEEN MINUTES!

I slipped my hand up her skirt, but she gently moved it...


 "Ummm, okay, we'd uh better cool it for now...Much as I want to and I do want to...We've got a case to work on.." said Monica..

"Yeah,I know...Maybe later I can work on your case and be the primary!" I said ,looking at her seductively...

"Ouuuu, I'd like that very much!" she said and smiled at me...Then she whispered in my ear...

"This morning was something else..WOW!  "she said, giggling like a school girl...and blushing....

 The Squad room was practically empty when we got there , a little after one...All of the other detectives were out on calls..

Lt. Cotton was waiting for us when we came back...

"Okay guys..what have we got?" he asked.

"Our Victim, 29 year old Barbara Ventura..Estranged wife of Real Estate magnate and Venture Capitalist, Christopher Ventura, 51.....She had three injection marks on the back of her neck and the chemicals in her body were the cocktail used in lethal injection executions...and of course,one of her fingers was removed...after death." I said.
"Wow you've got a real heavy hitter here..Where is he? Has he been notified..?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"He's in New Zealand...He's been there for the past two weeks..."said Monica.

''So it's not him!"said Lt. Cotton..

"The Mother and Sister of the Deceased seem to think he had something to do with it..A man like him would never get his hands dirty.....They think he hired someone....I know...Very hard to prove right now...He had her insured for three million dollars..."said Monica..

"Three Million? That's lunch money for a guy like him..." said Lt. Cotton

"But her lawyer was taking him to court for considerably more than just lunch money..." I said.
"Talk to the lawyer, quietly run his financials...Hers too , but let's look for a living breathing killer right here...Who's running point on this?" he asked.

"I am Lou.."said Monica..

"Keep it close to the vest.." he said, smiling...

''There is talk that this happened before sir, Twenty years ago...with his first wife...Same M.O.  Murder was never solved, and he had an airtight alibi/" I said.

"Look into it, but don't dwell on it too long." he said. He then whispered to his new sister in law..

"How is my sugar baby?  I bought us some lunch and I want to go see her, but I don't know if it might not be a little much!" he said.

"I don't think she'll mind.." said Monica ,smiling..

IV-

Detective Kylie White spotted us and called to us to join her in the monitor room..

"Hey you two...my teams were up on all of the street cams at the Trolley stops and beyond and we triangulated them and look what we got..." she said.

We saw a blonde ,white male...in his mid 50's with a long trench coat and dark shades walking with Barbara at the end of the line...and getting on the trolley



"Hello Killer!" said Monica.."She looks afraid...like he's got a gun on her and he's got a briefcase.." said Monica.


"Probably with his needles and his cutting tools.."I said...


"That's the two of them getting on the streetcar and an hour or so later , He's getting off, but she isn't...."said Kylie..

"Somebody must have been on there and seen them."said Monica.

"That time of morning....Uh Uh....It was perfect..."I said.


"And I checked...This car was automated..There was no human driver that morning.."said Kylie..."But wait...there is more.."she said.

"She was at this after hours spot....And this is our guy, picking her up...She looks like she knows him...."said Kylie..

"Is that picture good enough to run through facial recognition?" asked Monica..

"I tried...but it's not enough of the face...We got nothin..."she said.

"Oh No...We got something....We'll just have to find out who he is the old fashion way...Police work..Showing his photo to people ,maybe we'll get a hit.."I said.

Monica leaned her head on my shoulder and kissed it..

"I love my husband..." she said.

Kylie smiled..

"And who doesn't know that?" she said.
I whispered in Monica's ear....

''And He loves her too...and would like to love her some more..!"

Monica blushed something terrible...

"Do you two need to be alone?" asked Kylie, laughing.....


But meanwhile in Lt. Cotton's Office.... He has a visitor...An attractive blonde white woman...

"Hello Frankie....Remember our conversation two weeks ago, before you got married and went on your honeymoon when I told you that my employer might need a favor from you...Information?? Well Here I am..." she said.


"Get out of here!" said Lt. Cotton angrilly....

"Now,Now...You don't want me to report back to my employer that you were unco-operative do you? You just came back from your honeymoon.....I'm sure you don't want your new wifey, your sugar baby to see the rather incriminating photos I have of you just days before your nuptials now do you?" she cooed..

''Why are you doing this? Those photos were doctored....."said Lt. Cotton...

"Maybe...but by the time you prove that...The damage to your marriage and your relationship with your sister in law and brother in law will be done....Now it's my turn to ask questions...Who is investigating the recent murder of Barbara Ventura?" she asked.

"Detectives Monica and Nate Nellis." he said begrudgingly....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu your sister in law and your brother in law...What have they found out? Any clues?"she asked..

"Nothing...They don't have a suspect yet...." he said.

"You're lying...Lie to me again and your wife will get those rather incriminating photos...This office and your office is wiretapped.. I hear everything...I know that they have a slight visual of somebody leaving the streetcar....but they couldn't get facial recognition,So you want to run that by me again?" she said.

"Okay, but they don't know who it is...They don't have a pure visual...No prints, No DNA, that's the truth..." said Lt. Cotton..

"Good,I want to be appraised of every step of this investigation....Especially if they should make an Identification....or a warrant is sworn out for any arrests...Is that clear Frankie?" said the white woman..

"Who do you work for? The Mayor?? City Council?? Don't you know that bribing a cop will get you five years in prison and that's just starters..."said Lt. Cotton..

"My Employer has a lot of money, a lot more than the Mayor and anyone on city council..." she retorted..

''What is his or her interest in this murder?" asked Lt. Cotton.

"You're asking too many questions Frankie.... Just have my pertinent information the  next time I call you that's all....and remember...Any warrants, I need to know about in pertinent time..Understood???" she said.


Lt. Cotton was furious....

"Understood" he said angrilly...

"Good...I'll be in touch!" she said and walked out of his office.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



7 comments:

Toni said...

Oh Wow! Lt. Cotton being blackmailed....???

Angie B. said...

Lt. Cotton being blackmailed?? Why???

Sunflower said...

This is really deep! Now my interest is peaked!

Lisa said...

Lt. Cotton being blackmailed?? Why??? That is my question too!

Halo said...

There is something deeper going on here...I can't wait to see it or find out!

Vanessa said...

I don't like this Blond itch already! Blackmailing Fine Ass Lt. Cotton aka as Luscious! (LOL!)

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! NATE AND MO-MO ARE HOT IN BED!