Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Quickies and Rainchecks

Early morning....The Squadroom was practically empty..Two or three uniformed police officers were mulling around...

Monica was working this case hard....She had been on the phone with the FBI and Homeland security ,sending them the photos we had of our mystery man in the shades and possible murder suspect and hoping they might pick him up on their more sophisticated facial recognition software....She then sent his photo to interpol....

I came in with some tumblers of coffee, some sandwiches and potato salad.....

"Awww thank you honey bunny..." she said and kissed me..

"Ummmm you're welcome,I said.

"I haven't just been laying up at the house...I did a little digging too...I checked financials....His and hers...They had an iron clad Pre-Nup....Or at least it seemed to be iron clad...Her attorney was poking holes through that...He stood to lose one of his homes...two of his cars and a considerable amount of money too.."I said.

"That and the fact that he had her heavily insured is a great motive...but he is in New Zealand and she was killed here yesterday..."said Monica..

"About that!  His credit cards show that he's actually in New York City and has been for a few days...He made some calls to a number that is masked...Probably a burner phone and another call was made to him from here in Philly from that masked number to his phone in New York, two nights ago, right around the time we were finding the body of his wife..." I said.

"Wow! Shame we don't know what was said on that phone call."said Monica..

"One other thing...Kylie's team got a hit...Our mysterious man in a trenchcoat getting into a car a few blocks from the streetcar where we found the body...We got a license plate number..."I said.

"Oh My god!" said Monica as we both finished up the sandwiches and potato salad and downed our tumblers of coffee...
"It's a rental and the car was rented on line..."I said.

"And the card is stolen too, right? Rats!" said Monica in frustration...

"Uhhhh yeahhhhh, but he had to go pick the car up and he had to physically return it...I'm betting we get a better look at this guy at the car rental place..."I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessss baby....You did welll...Ouuuuuuuuuuuu exceeedingly well."said Monica , who sat on my lap and kissed me softly...

I slipped my hands up her skirt...She looked at me in that devilish manner....

 "Nattttttttttte...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, what are you doing?" she asked..

"You know what I'm doing." I said softly.....

I then slipped her panties down...She heard me unzippering my zipper..She smiled at me sheepishly....

"Nate !!!We are in the squad room..!!!! We can't do this here!" said Monica..Who was blushing something terrible now...

"If anybody comes in, just get up...It'll be easier for us to get ourselves together.." I said..

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you.." said Monica, who looked around and then eased herself down on me softly....Still smiling sheepishly...

She gasped..."Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ummmmmmmmm"she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she gasped again.......

My ex-partner, Detective Wally Becker told me that he and Detective Kylie White

had made love like this in the squadroom one night last summer..He said he had slipped her panties down and she had eased herself down on him in her chair and no one from the outside was the wiser...It looked like she was just sitting on his lap....He said she loved it..Ever since he'd told me that I had wanted to try it with Monica...

And now this morning...I had my chance...


She was facing me, kissing me with those soft butter kisses of hers and moving up and down, up and down...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Oh My God Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Mo..Mo....Oh my god girl!!" I moaned..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Oh My God Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , NATE!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"Shhhhhhhhh, not so loud babes....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" I moaned...

I was worried that someone might hear us and catch us....but there wasn't a soul around...We were rocking so hard,I feared we might break the chair...

AN HOUR AND A HALF slowly drifted by... and soon Monica began to moan...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Oh My God Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , NATE!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

" .Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , NATE!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!NAtttte ,ohhhhhh baby yessssssssssssssss!" she moaned...

Monica once again got the most serene and peaceful look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

 I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...Ohhhhhhhhh my goodness Nate,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed as she came also.... .She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...She was holding me like she couldn't ever let go....

Finally she stopped trembling...She got up....pulled her panties up and straightened her skirt...

I sat there ,out of breath ,smiling......

The Squad room was quiet....

We fixed our clothes and went in the washroom and cleaned ourselves up...

''WOW!  You! You!! Youuuuu! , You are just too much lately...Wooooooo!" she said and leaned on my arms..she was still trembling a bit! I hugged her.
"We've worked this case hard enough...Let's get some sleep...Tomorrow, we go to a certain car rental agency!" I said..

She whispered in my ear....

"That was awesome....WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

I smiled..She leaned on to my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek....

"So we sleep tonight right? "I said...

"Okay Partner...but I might need some more in the morning." she whispered...

I smiled sheepishly....

It was 4:00 am..We left to go home...Where we promptly went to sleep!




II-

The next morning we were both too excited about finally identifying our mystery man than having a "quickie." We both promised each other we 'd take a raincheck...

A floor below us Lt. Cotton and Monique had made no such arrangement...
"OHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu FRANKIE...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

 "OHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"FRANKIE! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  "

The bed was squeaking loud and the headboard sounded like it might come off...They sounded like they were making up for lost time...

 I laughed...I was waiting for Monica to get dressed...

"Wow!" I said, listening to the sounds of their lovemaking through the vent...

Monica walked into the room....

She heard them also....

"OHHHHHHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SUGAR BABY...I'm losing my minddd!" 


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu FRANKIE...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

She looked at me...

"Awww , they sound like us when we first got married.."She said....I stared at her...She only had on her blouse...She hadn't put on her skirt yet....

"You know...That could still be us...you know..."I said..

''Yeah, we've been having a lot of quickies and taking a lot of rainchecks.." said Monica..

"Well, let's make up for that last one.."I said....

"Ummmmmmmmmmm,I told you I might need some more this morning.." she cooed..

"That's why you've been walking around here with just your top on....No skirt or slacks...You aint slick, you know what you're doing.."I said..

Monica laughed slyly...

"It worked didn't it?" she said slyly....

I pulled her to me..

"Yes it didddddddddd, wowwww!" I said.

I  kissed her passionately...

"Screw a raincheck..." I said..

I unbuckled my trousers and stepped out of them...I opened her blouse and unbuckled her bra......

She smiled at me....

"Natttttttttttttte....Oh my goodness....What am I going to do with you?" she asked...as I slowly slipped her panties down....

Within minutes we found ourselves lying on the bed..kissing passionately and making passionate love.,..

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Nate, this feels so good baby!" Monica moaned..

"This aint gonna be no quickie!" I said.

"I hope not...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness ..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly...

"You're so hard..." she said in between deep breaths...

"Yessss...very observant." I said as we began to slowly make love...

We had worked all night, well into the early morning...No one would begrudge us if we checked in a little late...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of the most slow, sweet and tender lovemaking followed...

Our bed didn't squeak anywhere near as loud as Monique's and Lt. Cotton's bed..but it squeaked and our headboard rattled...and we both moaned and cried out in ecstacy!

"Woooooooooooooooooo,ohhhhhhhhhhh Nate, don't stop...give it to me, give it to me, give it to me strong!"she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girllll...yesssssssssssssss!" I screamed...

"Woooooooooooooooooooou!" she yelled out...

Monica began to shake and move her head from side to side and sweat profusely....She began to cry like a little girl and tremble...She was having an intense orgasm.....So was I...I was cumming so hard...I thought I might die...

We held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep...

A floor below us...Monique and the Lieutenant had finished and showered hours before..

"Wow! Those two were really going at it upstairs..."laughed Lt. Cotton..

''And we weren't?" laughed Monique...as he zipped her skirt up......He and Monique hadn't exactly been slouches...They had been making sweet love most of the night themselves...

"Yeah....They didn't get in until late...I guess they needed that, to take the edge off..."laughed Lt. Cotton..

"They're eternal newlyweds...Those two..."laughed Monique..

III-
Mid afternoon, Monica and I were at the car rental place...Universal Car Rentals..

I was checking out the new models...Smartphone controlled...

The manager was checking out Monica..

''So uh...You and your uh boyfriend want to uh rent one of these babies eh?" he said, smiling from ear to ear..

"No and that's my husband and my partner, Detective Nate Nellis.."she said, showing him her badge..

"Detective Monica Nellis-Homicide!!!Who got killed?" he asked.

"Can we see the film footage of your returns for the night in question?" I asked..

"Sure...Sure.."he said.

''Do you still have this car? It was rented on the night in question and returned yesterday..."said Monica.

"Yeah I still have that car...We haven't cleaned it or serviced it yet...It's in the back." he said..

Within an hour...

Monique had a CSI team go over the car for fingerprints and DNA...

"Well Sis, you guys may have caught more than a break...We have DNA, strands of hair and sweat...Even a partial print.." said Monique...

"That's great sis.."said Monica.

"Oh yeahhhh and I got a nice photo of our mystery man, sans shades and san Trenchcoat..."I said ,showing it Monica..

"Call Kylie and email that photo to her..Now we got something to go on.." said Monica.

IV-
Some hours later...Kylie had good news for us...

''Nate, Mo-Mo..That photo you sent me was good..I got a positive ID on your mystery man...His name is Dyke Blazer...He's 52....He did a stretch for manslaughter a few years back...Suspect in a number of mysterious deaths...It is said that he likes to use chemicals, poisons...He's suspected of being a top killer for hire...Interpol gave me a video dozier on him as well as the FBI...The Fingerprints and DNA your Sister got from that car confirms his identity." she said.

''We got an address on him?" asked Monica..
"Yeah, thought you'd never ask..." she said, smiling..

''Let's tool up..."I said.."We wrap this up and we won't have to have a raincheck tonight...We can really celebrate.." I whispered to Monica, who blushed..

"Ouuuu...I'm getting excited just thinking about tonight.." she said.."And Horny too!" she thought As we put on our Kevlar vests and trauma plates....

Lt. Cotton put on his Kevlar Vest and Trauma plate..

"I called in our best SWAT boys,...Here they come..Let's get this mope." he said...

(TO BE CONTINUED!)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I needed a cigarette after reading this!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ Grover's comment!

Rita said...

I remember when these two used to hide their relationship...Now they're screwing in the squadroom on a Monorail car for two and god knows where else...It is hot...I have to admit that!