Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wicked Little Turns

The man known as Pink sat in his favorite bar and sipped a shot of Hennessy...
He looked up and saw a familliar face...
The Sexy Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelpha Police Department..

They went a long way back...Back when he was a young street hustler and she was a young Detective..Both had come a  long way since then...

"Hi Pink..." She said...
"Hey sexy....What are you havin?" he asked..


"A Banana Lime Fizz with Vodka" she said..

Pink smiled...

''Such a Lady's drink."he said.
"Well, I am a lady." said Sissy...

He looked her up and down...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss, yes you are...." he said... "You've been busy lately....You guys took down three major drug crews..." said Pink....

"I love a man who keeps up with current events " said Sissy as her drink arrived...

"But you and your DEA girlfriend ,who is a fox herself by the way haven't been able to find their connect...right?" he said...

Now Sissy was interested.....

"You're so sexy when your eyebrows arch like that Siss..." he said...

"You said you had something juicy..." said Sissy...

 "A Businessman named Albert Scurlock is their connect...He owns a small Import-Export business..He has one warehouse out by the pier...He was a contractor with a private company that sold arms to the government in Afghanistan....He's no longer with them...but while he was there he made friends with gentlemen who were in the poppy business if you know what I mean...(Heroin and Opiates...)  He bought a boatload of Heroin at price from them....He was selling to all three crews that you busted and they were keeping it pretty quiet for awhile...Making him a crap load of money and then you and your guys took all three crews out....I hear he has a warehouse and a ship loaded with H. that he can't move...because he doesn't have any distributors.."said Pink...

"My god....I wish we had known that while we were working those crews...because we could have settled that piece of business...Right now I, we are investigating something totally different..."sighed Sissy..

''I know and that's why I'm really here..A couple of days ago..four people were shot to death in a loft...uptown right?" he said.

''Yes...what do you know about that? What has that got to do with Scurlock and the drug crews?"asked Sissy..

''Everything and nothing..One of the kids killed was the younger brother of Damien Fabersham...Mikal...."said Pink..


"Up until now we didn't have anything to tie Mikal and his friends to the drug crews...."said Sissy...


"Mikal and his friends have nothing to do with the drug crews....but Mikal got a young girl pregnant...a girl named Yvette Stiles.."said Pink..

''We know...We have a warrant out for Fenton and Yvette Stiles as we speak..."said Sissy..

"Oh wow, you guys are ahead of the game....The girl isn't important...Fenton , you might be interested in....He's a real wack job....He fashions himself as an enforcer...a gangster....He has a poster of Tony Soprano and another of Tony Montana in his bedroom.....He's been puttin out feelers that he can move weight....Somebody put him and Scurlock together...He says he has a solid crew of four solid guys who can move a lot of weight in the clubs....I overheard them meeting right here the other night....I think Scurlock and his guy at first thought he was blowin smoke....but he also told Scurlock if he needed a bodyguard or a "button pusher" , he was the guy....He bragged about icing those kids..and he showed Scurlock his silencer...I saw the whole thing right here two nights ago..."said Pink..


"Oh My God.....This is fire!" said Sissy...

Sissy looked at the Bartender....

"All of his drinks are on me , the rest of the night" she said and she gave him her credit card....

"That's all I get?" asked Pink...

"I'm a married woman Pink...I'm not going to give you a kiss every time you give me information...but this was good information...real good!" said Sissy, looking away from the camera and leaning over and giving Pink a soft kiss..
"Thank you baby.....If you see him again....let me know..." said Sissy...

"I certainly will.." said Pink, smiling...and thinking...

"What a sexy woman!" He watched her as she made her way through the crowd until he couldn't see her anymore.





II-
Meanwhile...in the front of a rowhouse in Northeast Philadelphia....I stood outside with two uniform policemen...

watching....

My wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace had a warrant....

"Fenton Stiles....Philadelphia Police....We have a warrant for your arrest..."said Carlotta..


her partners...Detectives Tyriq Pile and James 'Jimmy"Barlow had their glocks drawn


There was an eerie silence...

"Sirena...you ,Hop and Angie go around the back..take five uniforms with you....Keep your walkie talkie on." said Duke..

 "We are on it Duke." said Sirena...glock drawn....
 Hop drew his glock and followed his partner...
Angie and five uniforms followed them....


''Call it Top!"said Duke...

Carlotta looked at two uniform officers with a battering ram....

"Knock it down..." she said...

They hit the door....knocked it down....

Carlotta, Tyriq , Jimmy and seven uniform officers stormed inside...



The place was completely empty....No furniture of any kind and bleached down....



Sirena ,Hop and Angie and five uniformed officers entered from the back....They found nothing...


"Damn it....he's gone...and from the looks of this place...he's been gone for a couple of days...."said Duke..

"But how would he know we'd be looking for him? We haven't put anything in the paper or said anything.?" asked Hop..

"He killed four people...He knows he's hot..."said Tyriq...

"It'll be in the news soon enough..." said Carlotta...

"It never gets easier Lotta." said Sirena...

"We gotta find his sister.." said Angie...

I walked in...

"Good News Guys...I just talked to Sharon...."I said.

"The FBI and the New Jersey State Police picked up his sister, Yvette Stiles this morning...No sign of him though...She's being extradited...We'll have her in custody tomorrow morning." I said..

"Great...then today wasn't a total waste...We have one of our two suspects." said Carlotta...

I whispered in her ear, "So can I have you in my custody soon?"

''Soon papi....Soon..." she whispered back.... "You are so cute when you are horny, which is all the time..." she said.

III-

At headquarters....Hazel had more good news for us..

"That DNA, from the semen found in Hazel Bennett's body and on the panties of the other dead girl was in the system....It belongs to Fenton Stiles....The reason I know  is because he has a sheet, State Prison time and Mental Hospital time...He's your killer...I'm almost certain of it..."said Hazel....

"And as I told Keith... We picked up Yvette Stiles in New Jersey this morning...She was shocked.."said Sharon...
"I've got even better news...our guy Fenton is looking to move weight with our mystery supplier, Albert Scurlock..." said Sissy...



"Who is Albert Scurlock?" asked Me, Duke and Tyriq in unison...

"I got this off the street from my C.I. ,but I did my due dilligence anyway...I looked him up..Albert Scurlock is A Businessman and he was their connect...The three drug crews we took down..He owns a small Import-Export business..He has one warehouse out by the pier...He was a contractor with a private company that sold arms to the government in Afghanistan....He's no longer with them...but while he was there he made friends with gentlemen who were in the poppy business if you know what I mean...(Heroin and Opiates...)  He bought a boatload of Heroin at price from them....He was selling to all three crews that you busted and they were keeping it pretty quiet for awhile...Making him a crap load of money and then we took all three crews out.... He has a warehouse and a ship loaded with Heroin that he can't move...because he doesn't have any distributors.. Fenton fashions himself as some type of gangster...He met with Scurlock a few nights ago and told him he has four good guys who can move weight for him...He was heard bragging that he could be a bodyguard or a hitman if he needed it because he killed those four kids the other night..He's crazy... "said Sissy...

"So these killings were just revenge for what Mikal did to his sister...but he's bragging and using this as a way into the perceived big time with a gangster like Scurlock..."said Angie..

"No way a guy like Scurlock will do business with a wack job like Fenton Stiles.."said Jimmy...

"But if we watch them...Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone if we catch them meeting.."said Sirena...

"Exactly...Let me call Carol Redding.....Guys....take the rest of the day off...We'll get started tomorrow." said Sissy...


It had been a good day....We identified our two main suspects in a quadruple murder...We had one in custody and now we knew who our drug supplier was in another case....I know I felt good...I called Judge Freeman and got warrants drawn up....

IV-


Carlotta was waiting for me when I got home..With her blue negligee on and matching pink bikini panties and bra...My favorites...

"Hola Papi..." she said with a seductive smile..

"Oh My God!" I said..

"You've been begging me for it all day.....so0000.......Here I am..." she said with a cute smile..


I pulled her to me and began kissing her softly, slowly and passionately......

"Yessss...here you are..."I said...

She broke our embrace and poured a glass of Ice Tea....

"Thirsty?" she asked..

"Not for Ice tea!" I said..

Carlotta smiled...She took a long sip....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she said....

Even her doing that was driving me up the wall...She knew it too!
"Calm down papi....I'm not going anywhere..." she said and smiled..

Clearly she was enjoying the fact that she was turning me on and driving me out of my mind...I had already undressed.....

She looked at me and broke into a huge smile...She put her hands over her mouth...

''Oh My god....AYE MIOS DIOS!!!!Woooooou look at you!  Papi...you got huge!." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu..and besides...I'm not naked yet..." she moaned...
I pulled her to me...

"Why don't we make that happen?" I said, laughing...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you would love that? Wouldn't you papi? So would I...." she said...

I unbuckled her bra and gingerly slipped her panties off and
We were once again in the middle of the floor kissing like kissing was going out of style....."Why are you so damn hot?" I asked her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...

 Why do you always ask me that?" asked Carlotta...

 "I don't knowwwwwwwwwww.." I moaned.

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......

  THREE TO FOUR HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....
By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...


ANOTHER TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then she  burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

 Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
"I am not through with you yet papi." she said...

She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Aye Yi Yiiiiiiiiiii, you are so hard and sooooo big...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta, you are driving me crazy!" I moaned....

"It's not that good papi..." she said, smiling...

"The hell it's not!" I said...

She laughed...

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..

 "You like this papi?"she moaned...

 You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

Another THREE or so hours went by...We both were enjoying ourselves immensely....Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....She was shaking and kissing my chest and my shoulder...I continued to cum and cum hard!!!


A little while later....Carlotta poured some ice tea for me..

''Papi, you really put something on me...Aye Mios Dios...I don't know if I'll be able to walk tomorrow.." she said, laughing and passing me a cup..
"Me neither...I'm totally drained..." I said, trying to catch my breath....I drank the entire glass of Ice tea down with one swigg..

"Wow....you really chugged that!" she said, smiling...

I put my arms around her waist and kissed her....

She began fondling me softy....

"Ummmmm papi...." she moaned..

"Ouuu girl..."I moaned... 

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..Ay yi yiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.."

She said as she watched my face....and smiled....Before I knew what was happening, we were back in bed...making sweet love for the third time tonight...I couldn't get enough of her...

 We needed a night like tonight....We had all been busy working this  and other cases and hadn't had a lot of time for this...Even in our off sight headquarters...We all were often too tired to indulge in this...

It was nice that we were all in our homes, with our significant others  ,making love.....But tomorrow...We had to wrap up this case and the one we left unfinished..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES OUT THE WINDOW!

James Perkins said...

LMAO! @ Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Follow Us On Pinterest ►►► https://www.pinterest.com/HotBikiniSexyGirls